1691 Curry Rd
Greenwood, IN 46143Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://meetyouatarnis.com/
- Phone: 317-881-0500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
A word from Arni's Greenwood
Arni’s Restaurant has a long tradition in Indiana. In 1965 the first Arni’s opened at Market Square Shopping Center in Lafayette by Arni Cohen. Originally seating 120 diners, the restaurant’s popularity forced several expansions over the years to its current capacity of almost 500.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arni's Greenwood reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Always a good timeCToler529VIPDined on 9/10/2014We love visiting Arni's. It's great for a family and lots to choose from on the menu. The host / hostess are always very friendly when greeting us (heck they know us by now). We also typically have great service in the dining room. The only improvement I think would be adding additional TVs around the dining room to be able to watch sports.Special Features:
- Great little restaurantIndyJeanDined on 9/6/2014Even though Arni's can be a little on the noisy side,you expect it. People with families go there. It's a happy place. Our waiter was excellent and very attentive. We had a question about cutting our pizza into triangles instead of squares and he made sure it was. The pizza was delicious. The draft beer selection could be expanded but we found a good one we liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceCToler529VIPDined on 6/29/2014We always have a great experience at Arni's. Everyone their is so great with our toddler and he loves all of the attention he receives from the host staff and servers. The manager usually takes time to come visit as well, which is nice. The food is always great as well, which is nice to know we are always going to be satisfied with our meal.Special Features:
- The following 35 reviews are from the Arni's Greenwood reviews archive.
- Great place to meet up...CToler529VIPDined on 4/18/2014We love meeting up with friends and/or family at Arni's. They do a really great job with kids and families. The food is always great and the servers are very accommodating when you would like to make changes or substitutions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchIndyJeanDined on 11/4/2013We were looking for a convenient place for lunch and thought of Arni's. We hadn't been there in a while but will be going back again. We both had the Asian Salad with dressing on the side. There was plenty of grilled chicken, the vegetables were crisp, and the waitress was very attentive and replaced our sodas often. Gotta add that the garlic bread that came with our lunch was terrific (we asked for another piece). We will definitely be going back here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServicehappymadieDined on 10/18/2013We were there for over 2 hours. When we arrived, we were seated right away which was wonderful for a Friday night. The food was great. The waitress however was not. We all received our salads, one of our party was asked if she wanted her salad with the rest of us since she ordered it as a meal. She said she did. She did not get her salad until everyone else had their meal finished. We had other errors with our ordered food. It was good once it was given to us, but we had to wait. It took forever to get refils. On the way out one of the hostess aske how it was and we told her, she blew off my mother. Not sure if she will be going back to this location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for the RSVPLeLeaDined on 10/14/2013It is great to be able to male reservations. The service was good and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night at ArnisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2013For my husband's birthday we headed to Arnis, and weren't disappointed. It is a place we like to gather for special occasions. We were seated quickly, and the wait staff was helpful and attentive without hovering. Our food looked and tasted great. We swapped some food to get a taste of what we might be missing, and shared some desserts to make sure everyone was happy. Thanks for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just not as fun a place sinceChefkenVIPDined on 2/16/2013Just not as fun a place since Suzanne left. The general manager was our server....seemed like he could use a few training sessions. Didn't ask if we wanted anything else when we ordered dessert. Had to then wait for our check. Didn't introduce himself....just doesn't feel as welcome. Just goes to show how important it is to surround yourself with excellent wait staff.
- ARNI's GREENWOODluvthisplaceDined on 1/21/2013This was our first visit to this Arni's location and there were sixteen of us for dinner. Overall, everything was GREAT! They offer a wide variety of items on their menu, including some well chosen kid-friendly items! We will return for another visit! The server was friendly, upbeat, proficient and understanding, as we had our 8 grandchildren with us (the oldest one is 6). He kept our drinks filled, made sure we had any extras like napkins, straws, ketchup, silverware, etc. Their hostess was also very pleasant and helpful in getting us seated.Special Features:
- A nice local restaurant withChefkenVIPDined on 1/18/2013A nice local restaurant with good food for the prices. Not quite the same without our favorite waitress, but still we were treated well and efficiently. As frequent guests, I am curious when new items will appear on the menu.
- Great local place with a varietyChefkenVIPDined on 1/4/2013Great local place with a variety of main courses in addition to the pizza.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACE FOR FAMILY DINING!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/31/2012We dined at Arni's for our family dinner, on New Years Eve with our 3 small children. Every staff member was warm & welcoming. Taking small kids out to dinner can sometimes be stressful, but the staff at Arni's made us feel welcome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Special Features:
- Great service (Suzanne) andChefkenVIPDined on 10/6/2012Great service (Suzanne) and very tasty food. Save room for the Brownie Blast Dessert. It's worth the wait (weight :=) )Special Features:
- We took our grandsons andChefkenVIPDined on 9/8/2012We took our grandsons and had a nice range of options available for them as well as for us. Good service as always.Special Features:
- Food was overcooked. BackChefkenVIPDined on 7/27/2012Food was overcooked. Back room lacked any ambiance. Service was fine, but not exceptional.
- Good selection, very popularOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/22/2012Good selection, very popular with families with small children.Special Features:
- In town on business and everyrcote75VIPDined on 7/10/2012In town on business and every time I'm in the Mid-West I have to have the pork tenderloin sandwich. It was excellent! Service was prompt and very good.
- We were seated promptly &OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2012We were seated promptly & all the staff were friendly and helpful. I would have given a better rating, except the server made some errors with our order. Overall food was tasty, correct temperature and well prepared. I'd go there again.Special Features:
- Seating in the back half ofChefkenVIPDined on 6/16/2012Seating in the back half of the restaurant is sterile compared to the front fireplace room.
- Dropped in for a quick biteChefkenVIPDined on 5/27/2012Dropped in for a quick bite on the weekend. Service with our favorite waitress assured prompt attention. The food was okay (fish and chips) and in plenty supply, but the fries were a bit soggy. It has become our go to place for a quick night out.Special Features:
- Dinner with our granddaughtersChefkenVIPDined on 4/25/2012Dinner with our granddaughters worked out really well. We got a booth which helped contain the inevitable mess that occurs with small children and large servings. Arni's had a nice selection of kid's items which we split between the girls. I went with the Neo-Classic burger with a pretzel bun, 1/2 pound of beef. Very tasty. My wife went with the "piglets" shredde pork sliders. Topped off the evening with our favorite Oreo Brownie Blast.Special Features:
- A spur of the moment decision,ChefkenVIPDined on 4/20/2012A spur of the moment decision, we got some of our regular food. I had the shredded pork sliders with an upgrade to sweet potato fries. We split the Oreo Brownie Blast of brownie, oreos, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream for dessert. One of our favorite desserts on the south side.Special Features:
- Good food...a regular spotChefkenVIPDined on 3/23/2012Good food...a regular spot for us. I really like the pretzel burger with sweet potato fries. The chocolate brownie blast is a favorite dessert.Special Features:
- Good food at an affordableChefkenVIPDined on 2/21/2012Good food at an affordable price. The Neo-Classic Burger on a pretzel bun was juicy and plentiful. Love the sweet potato fries as a special order side. The chocolate fudge and vanilla ice cream dessert made for an excellent finish.Special Features:
- Arni's is always my go to placetkbindplsVIPDined on 2/18/2012Arni's always has reliable service and great food!Special Features:
- Great service, Tuesday wasCherylDined on 2/14/2012Great service, Tuesday was $5 glass of wine night!Special Features:
- We always go there for theDebbieVIPDined on 1/21/2012We always go there for the pizza but after seeing some of the other food go by our table some of us has decided next time we will try something other than pizza.
- I like to try different itemsChefkenVIPDined on 1/10/2012I like to try different items each time I go to this neighborhood restaurant. I tried one of the new burgers on a pretzel bun. I was pleasantly surprised at how juicy and delicious the burger turned out. The fries were crisp without being overcooked. They were lightly seasoned as well which added to the flavor. I also split a dessert with my wife that was chocolate brownie with ice cream. Very tasty as well. Very nice atmosphere in the fireplace room, but they could take time to take down the Christmas decorations since it was the 10th of January. We enjoy going here for a quick bite to eat without having to travel downtown.Special Features:
- The service was fantastic!SusanVIPDined on 12/30/2010The service was fantastic! Our food was delivered timely and our drinks were refilled before we needed to ask. Everyone was very friendly. The drinks, appetizer, and side salads were very good.
- Our waitress Hazel was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2010Our waitress Hazel was awesome and so was the pizza.Special Features:
- We love taking our familyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2010We love taking our family to Arni's! Always good food, fun, and family atmosphere!! Thanks!Special Features:
- Food ok, but not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2010Food ok, but not up to par relative to other local options. I can't speak for others in our group of 9, but for me, every gyro I had in my life was better than the one at Arni's. Server was outstanding. Beer was good. Clean, fun atomosphere.
- The food was excellent. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/9/2010The food was excellent. They have a great diverse menu to please just about anyone. The waitress was friendly, however she left my wife and I's drinks empty for over ten minutes on two separate occasions. It was Mother's Day, but it wasn't too packed that she couldn't have swung by with some refills.Special Features:
- I am a huge fan of Arnis,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/2/2010I am a huge fan of Arnis, however, our server was not as attentive as she could have been.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed everything,theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2009We really enjoyed everything,the food was very good and the service was excellant. The only part of the experience we didn't enjoy was the wine.Special Features:
- The Sicilian sandwich is probablyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/14/2009The Sicilian sandwich is probably my favorite item on the menu.Special Features:
- Good solid dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2009Good solid dining experience. Sandwiches and sides all made with fresh ingredients. Service was attentive without hovering. Relly appreciated the goodbye and the heart felt farewell to come back soon.