Arni's Restaurant River Ridge
4705 E. 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46240Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Arni's Restaurant River Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meetyouatarnis.com/
- Phone: 3175710077
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Thresa Cannon (317) 571-0077
A word from Arni's Restaurant River Ridge
Arni’s Restaurant has a long tradition in Indiana known for its signature pizzas, quality service and family atmosphere. In 1965, Arni Cohen opened the first Arni’s at Market Square Shopping Center in Lafayette. Currently, Arni's is operated by his two sons Kurt and Brad Cohen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arni's Restaurant River Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (8)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Delicious, as alwaysJenSVIPDined on 7/20/2014We almost always order pizza, with the intention of having leftovers for lunch the next day. It's also good cold for breakfast!Special Features:
- The following 51 reviews are from the Arni's Restaurant River Ridge reviews archive.
- Mother's Day Dinner ReviewindyaliceDined on 5/11/2014My husband and I went to Arni's on Mother's Day for dinner. We got the new Philly Cheese pizza, it was quite yummy, and both had side salads (which were great also). I had the house chardonnay and my husband had a Corona beer, both of which we enjoyed. It was a little loud in the restaurant, but I do understand it is a family restaurant so that is to be expected. Overall, it was a delightful dining experience.Special Features:
- Not much for a vegetarianIndymomDined on 5/11/2014Went at 11am for Mother's Day with a large group, thinking there would be a brunch or special menu, but there wasn't. Menu was sort of Denny's-esque-- glossy plastic with lots of photos. Almost nothing for a pescatarian (vegetarian who eats fish) except veggie pizza or fish tacos. No salmon or other fish offering. (I guess there were a couple of shrimp things too-- a fried shrimp appetizer, and you could add shrimp to a salad.) Overall, it was fine, and all liked their food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Reservation FAILUREGregVIPDined on 5/10/2014After making our reservation on OpenTable (we have done that 100s of times) for a 6:30 table at Arnies, upon arrival the hostess told us that there would be at least a 45 minute wait. I noted OpenTable and she said "it takes over 20 minutes to change anything on OpenTable for us" and somehow our reservation wasn't to be honored. Fortunately, we agreed to sit in the bar and eventually got seats.. Good place to eat but never had OpenTable process fail like thisSpecial Features:
- Very, Very NoisyMelvinDined on 3/15/2014Since this restaurant is so open, the noise level was so loud that, even sitting close to my friend, I could not hear her. There was a girls' basketball team there and they showed a movie that was up so loud it was quite annoying. I don't begrudge the team at all, but management should know better. However, food was fair (sandwiches) to great (Firecracker Shrimp) and our waitress did a terrific job (even tho' the restaurant was PACKED) keeping drinks refilled!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just PizzaRedinkVIPDined on 2/20/2014When you eat at Arni's you can find something that you will enjoy. The menu is large enough where even the pickiest eater will find they like. While the pizzas and salads are excellent, there are many other choices that are also excellent. Our group has eaten here three years in a row and those who have not been here before are going back. In addition there is a great bar. If you have not been here, you owe it o yourself to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We had great service, despite how busy the restaurant was. We love the great pizza there (you can't go wrong with any of the pizzas). My wife isn't a big pizza person, but even she liked it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMicheleDined on 12/31/2013Never had a bad meal here and the service is always excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveEwesDined on 12/31/2013We visit Arni's a few times a year. The restaurant has a great variety of food items and I have never had anything that I did not like. This time I got the Club and it was almost too big to get my mouth around. Vert nice taste. My daughter got the chicken strips and sweet potato fries (which have a great taste), My wife a great salad. Nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!CuisineQueenVIPDined on 12/13/2013My friend & I split a small pizza & had 2 salads, all of which were tasty! The only negatives would be that it took a while both to get our orders taken and to get our food, partly due to the fact that it did get busy there.Special Features:
- Nice Place for Employee Group LunchOnlythebestDined on 12/2/2013Reservations are easy to make and they are always ready for us. Waitresses always on top of it and do not seem frazzled at all by the larger groups....always friendly and provide the best of service.Special Features:
- Food was very good but soupoz1962Dined on 10/15/2013Food was very good but soup was delivered to the table warm not hot. The 4 people who order it did not ask for it to be heated since they were hungry and didn't want to wait. If I had ordered the soup I would have sent it back to be warmed. Rest of the food was very good.Special Features:
- Very helpful for my big groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2013We had a gender reveal party for our second baby with 15 guests at Arni's. They had the table ready to go within 5 minutes of our arrival and several of the waitresses came over to congratulate us after we announced it was a girl. We had three babies present at the event, so the speed with which the food was delivered was greatly appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arni's has a good menu withnini55VIPDined on 7/1/2013Arni's has a good menu with lots to choose from. The pizza is very good and the staff is friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day 2013OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/16/2013We wanted to go somewhere fun and casual. Arni's was the perfect choice. Decor very nice but still has friendly casual vibe. Pizza is outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pizza is amazing! LoveIndyGirlDined on 5/7/2013The pizza is amazing! Love the atmosphere and everyone in our large group of 10 loved it here!Special Features:
- Consistently good for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2013A group of 10 of us met for lunch. The staff was ready for us and took our orders in a very timely manner. All of our food arrived at the same time. Their food is consistently go and can't beat their sandwiches and pizzas.Special Features:
- Fantastic pizza, and theirDave6Dined on 3/28/2013Fantastic pizza, and their Jr./Sr. salad is the best!!Special Features:
- We had a large groupu forRedinkVIPDined on 2/21/2013We had a large groupu for dinner because of the many choices available, there was something for everyone. While pizza is one of the main attractions, the other food is just as good. The service was excellent and all had a great time.Special Features:
- Great service had 30 people.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/6/2013Great service had 30 people. Very friendly and even the manager came out to help the servers.Special Features:
- Just ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/28/2012Overall, Arni's was just ok. It took a long time for our food and the burger was good but not fantastic. Overall, neither my family nor I were that impressed. I suppose it took a long time because we had a party fo 6 and the place was packed, but I honestly don't think I would return.
- Great to say, "Meet me at Arni's"OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Arni's is always the "eat out on your birthday choice" of my son, and other members of the family. Go early so you don't have to wait as long, but it is all worth it. The wait staff is courteous without being pushy, and the menu is packed with many entree choices I would recommend.
- Arni's is consistently verySharonDined on 10/17/2012Arni's is consistently very good! Been going there for 40 years!Special Features:
- Delicious DinnerCuisineQueenVIPDined on 10/2/2012My companion & I had Chili Mac, pizza, and side salads. Chili Mac & pizza were very tasty & salads were fresh. We shared a cookies/ice cream dessert which was fabulous - wonderful warm cookies! Service was excellent - nice atmosphere in restaurant. Would definitely recommend for a chain restaurant...Special Features:
- We are old Purdue people.Aardvark7Dined on 9/23/2012We are old Purdue people. Arnie's is a tradition and now that they are in Indy....Special Features:
- We had 7 people. Our serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012We had 7 people. Our service was very good. Food was plentiful and quite good.Special Features:
- Great food and about $1-$2OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2012Great food and about $1-$2 less per item than other places of this caliber.
- Great for a GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2012Arni's service and food are always great. This visit included 8 adults, a toddler and a baby in a high chair. All of the staff were extremely accommodating and our server was outstanding with this bunch of people! Food as usual was great. Everyone loved the chili cheese fries appetizer. Salads, sandwiches and pizzas were good as expected. The picky-eater toddler loved his chicken dinosaurs. We'll always return to Arni's.Special Features:
- As always Arni's is a pleaser!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/3/2012As always Arni's is a pleaser! Our favorite pizza!Special Features:
- As always one of our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/27/2012As always one of our favorite stops for food and fun.Special Features:
- Easy to get into, good pizzajinjaDined on 5/24/2012Easy to get into, good pizza and nice waitress. All in all, a good visit. My family all agreed that we'll visit there again sometime. :)Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood (suburban)OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/13/2012Nice neighborhood (suburban) place for the family. Food and service good on Mother's Day. We had a pleasant experience and will return.Special Features:
- Great service and inviting decorOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012The service is always excellent at Arni's, and the pizza-and-salad lunch deal can't be beat. The decor is very clean, modern, and inviting. Great for work lunches and family meals.Special Features:
- Always a ClassicMiddleAgedMomDined on 4/14/2012Arni's always lives up to expectations. I went to the Arni's at Market Square in Lafayette all my life. So glad I can keep up the tradition in Indy.Special Features:
- Good variety, consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/29/2012Good variety, consistently attentive service, and dependable menu quality. A frequent alternative for lunch.Special Features:
- Good food with plenty of optionsRedinkVIPDined on 2/23/2012Good food with plenty of options as to meal choices. Great pizza and salads.Special Features:
- Nice decor, menu, food andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2012Nice decor, menu, food and service need work. I won't be going back any time soon.Special Features:
- We have always loved Arni'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011We have always loved Arni's food. The new restaurant is nice but we really enjoyed the atmosphere at the Arni's that was on 82nd street. It was a neat atmosphere for kids and we liked it so much as well. Your junior and senior salads are amazing as well as your sandwiches and pizzas. We'll definitely be back!!Special Features:
- brought a group and the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2011brought a group and the food and service were outstanding. Called ahead and got very informative help.Special Features:
- Arni's - great pizza, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/6/2011Arni's - great pizza, great wings, great service. Will definitely be going back. Enough said.Special Features: