Arnies - Edmonds
300 Admiral Way
Edmonds, WA 98020Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Arnies - Edmonds
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arniesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (425) 771-5688
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Sa 11:30AM-4:00PM
Dinner: Su-Th 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Bill Pennington
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Arnies - Edmonds
Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has been serving North West favorites for the past 35 years. Arnies caters to any dining experience. If you’re looking for a lively happy hour, business lunch, special dinner or a Sunday brunch… Arnies will give you an upscale yet casual taste of the Northwest while you enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Puget sound, snow covered Olympic Mountains and incredible sunsets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Arnies - Edmonds - Best Restaurants in Edmonds ›
Arnies - Edmonds reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (95)special occasion (55)great for lunch (36)neighborhood gem (35)good for groups (31)great for brunch (30)romantic (28)fit for foodies (20)great for outdoor dining (13)notable wine list (12)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/22/2014Our entrees arrived while we were still enjoying our appetizers, with no place to set the entrees! The surly waiter attempted to remove one of the appetizers from one of our party, who rightly commented that he was still consuming the clams! We shuffled things around to accommodate the untimely arrivals. I, for example, dished the remaining ginger-chicken lettuce wrap appetizer into my fish and chips dinner, stacking the now-empty plate underneath my dinner. My fish and chips dinner featured cooked-just-right breaded fish, but the chips were cold, so I did not finish them. Our companion who ordered the halibut and chips likewise confirmed that her fries were cold and did not consume all of them. The salmon dinner and seafood fettuccine were apparently OK, as the guys cleaned their plates. Eventually the waitress did come by to remove plates, and the complimentary crème brulee for the birthday boys helped, but the bewildering arrival of dinners before appetizers were consumed is making us re-think the site for next year's joint birthday celebration.
- Dull and boringOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/22/2014I recently went to Arnie's for the first time and was hoping to have a nice Saturday date night with my husband. Arnie's definitely looks like it has the potential to be a great restaurant but they need to overhaul their menu and chef. I ordered the poke as a starter, a mixed green salad for me and soup for my husband and as an entree, I ordered the salmon with gnocchi. Firstly, the salad and soup came out before the poke which was actually the starter. My salad seemed like they just poured a pre-packaged sping mix onto a dish and threw some generic salad dressing on top of that, very dull and flavorless. The poke was more like a salad with a few ahi chunks that were chopped in a blender, the fish did not taste fresh and was stringy. When I ordered the salmon I clearly made the waiter aware that I prefer my salmon more on the rare side as I worried a bit at a larger restaurant like this that the chef might overcook the salmon. She ensured me that they serve the salmon medium rare however, when I received my salmon, sure enough, it was overcooked. I did get a coupon for $15 off my next dining experience at Arnie's - but I have to use it in the next two weeks and I'm not confident that I'll have a better dining experience than this past Saturday.
- Undesirable view for an out-of-townerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014We took an out-of-town guest to Arnie's because we have enjoyed the food and the view. I said that we would like a table with a view. With a 5:00 reservation (and we were on time), there were many open tables. We were seated at a table by the window with a dark view of the boat shelters. With the dark early evenings, a table with a view of the ferry boats would have been a better option.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday BrunchglutenfreefoodieDined on 11/16/2014Enjoyed a great birthday brunch celebration on a Sunday morning. The view is stunning, and they were great with our kids (6 and 4). I also appreciated our waitress' help navigating the menu with food allergies. She really accommodated us, and made our brunch extra special. Food was excellent and there were lots of options. Can't beat the brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After many visits, have not been disappointed yet.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/16/2014Arnie's is nothing, if not consistent. If you like going to a restaurant and knowing what to expect, this is the place....and I mean that in a good way. The service is appropriately attentive (not too much or too little), and the food has always been good. Granted this is not for epicurean experimentalists but it is a pleasant experience with an excellent view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnieLoriDined on 11/15/2014Always a great place for out of town guests. Ever since Anthony's over-expanded and quality went down, Arnies is our new go to seafood restaurant. I hope they don't make the mistake that Anthony's did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really impressed!phtowerDined on 11/15/2014Went to the Edmonds Arnie's for the first time to meet some friends I hadn't seen in 30+ years. What a great place! Friendly, comfortable atmosphere, beautiful view, delicious food, and the service was amazing. Thanks to the wonderful staff for going out of their way to help make our reunion fun and memorable. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/9/2014We come here to relax , taste good food, and enjoy the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good menuFlamingoDined on 11/8/2014Good variety - not just seafood. A little disappointed we did not get a table by the window as requested in our reservation. Hostess was a bit rude when I commented on this. You get what you get. Fortunately our waiter was nice and the food was delicious. We saw something unusual though - 2 tables were set, another hostess removed all the cutlery and bread plates to who knows where so the tables had to be set again. We asked the young men why but they didn't respond.Special Features:
- View, service, and food attractive!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014I have eaten at Arnie's on many visits to Seattle over the years, and it is one of my favorites, especially for seafood. They have a very diverse menu, both in terms of variety of entrees and in price range. This would make it an excellent choice for a group of people with both different tastes, but also, with different financial expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchDoroDined on 11/3/2014The server was most conscientious to our needs. The food arrived timely and was well prepared. It was a nice relaxing atmosphere for a birthday lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same issue every timeRclark4179Dined on 11/2/2014We are regular guests for their Sunday brunch and enjoy it very much. The issue we have is we always request a booth and are always taken to a table and have demand a booth with the hostess. This, in spite of specific requests both on the phone and online.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014There were nine in our party for lunch. The staff set-up a wonderful table which was very private..we didn't disturb any of the other diners and they didn't disturb us. We were able to spend 2-1/2 hours together and there was no pressure to "turn the table" Our waiter did a great job, as did all the staff.Special Features:
- OK date nightHalloweenDined on 10/31/2014We had an early dinner (6:00) because of our babysitting situation so we were not surprised that we were the youngest diners by at least 30 years in the dining room. The menu had not changed since our last visit but there were some interesting prawn specials. My husband chose the fisherman's platter from the main menu and I chose the macadamia crusted prawns. His was fine as always. My plate was a bit of a mess. The had a pineapple salsa along side coconut, purple mashed potatoes with the prawns on top and a beurre blanc sauce somewhere along the outside of this mountain. Unfortunately the flavors of the potatoes and the salsa along with the beurre blanc sauce did not mesh so I just ate the prawns which had gotten a little soggy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and serviceEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 10/30/2014Consistently good restaurant. Nice bar/lounge area which serves bar and regular menu. Great views.Special Features:
- consistently excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014The service was outstanding as usual. The advice on wine selection was appreciated and enjoyed. I had an excellent entree of prawns and risotto, the other members of our party also enjoyed the salmon, prawns and ling cod. A wonderful meal, gorgeous view and excellent service, what more can you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulloveAKseafoodDined on 10/24/2014Took my sister, from out of town, there for lunch. The staff was friendly and efficient. The staff found a candle for my sister & presented it on her dessert selection!! The chef's presentation of our grilled salmon was wonderful and, of course, delicious!! I'm a former customer of Anthony's but Arnie's was is SO much better!! Five stars!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasant lunch with friendsmerryeatingDined on 10/24/2014twice now we have met friends from "over the water" for lunch at Arnie's in Edmonds. Edmonds itself is a charming town worth browsing. The restaurant is easy to find, and parking is right in front, no charge. Elevator to the upstairs location. Marvelous views of the waterfront- fun to watch ferries going back and forth to Kingston. The food is just delicious, and the right portions. Prices very reasonable. The noise level isn't too loud for visits with friends across the table or in a booth. Our service on both occasions has been excellent. We won't hesitate to recommend it, or to return there. Also hope to meet friends from Whidbey at the Arnie's at Mulkiteo.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACEbeaunicornDined on 10/17/2014Just saying, Sunday brunch is the best. An evening out is equally pleasant. Service is always good and the food is excellent. Bon appetiteSpecial Features:
- Very good food & waterfront viewEdmondsLocalDined on 10/17/2014Arnie's is consistent for very good food and a phenomenal waterfront view. We love the early bird dinner specials the most!Special Features:
- Consistently good & Passport Memb.EdmondsResidentVIPDined on 10/16/2014Nice restaurant, consistently good. Also, a Passport Dining member which is a great bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sibling get-togetherBetsyDined on 10/14/2014We always choose Arnies for a sibling get-together of older adults; they have wonderful quiet spaces for small groups (8 this time) and conversation, the food is good and the service superb. And the people who live on the Olympic peninsula can walk on the ferry and enjoy a short walk from there to Arnies. Great place, beautiful sunset views. Thanks, Arnies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Showing off the SoundannettegDined on 10/12/2014Arnie's is a great location for taking friends from out of town to see the beauty of the Pacific NW. Always great service and delicious food.Special Features:
- BIRTHDAY BRUNCHiluvcats1Dined on 10/12/2014The 3 of us had a wonderful brunch BD celebration. I wish I knew our server's name (Mexican/Spanish, robust) because we have had him serve us before and I must say, he is the best! Very congenial, personable, makes sure everyone is satisfied, great smile, very attentive and so much more! Thank youSpecial Features:
- same old same oldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014I enjoy the location and the scenic view, however the food is the same every time we dine at Arnies. My husbands fish was dry and over cooked. I would like to continue eating at Arnies but the food needs to be better prepared and if you are going to specialize in seafood please cook it properly.Special Features:
- Not like it used to beTtheGDined on 10/4/2014Felt like the dishes & water glasses needed to be replaced, they looked really warn & beat up. Just not as upscale as I remember it. My partners Prime Rib was tasteless, Other two entrees were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunset View and DinnerSteveHSeattleDined on 10/3/2014We got a gorgeous sunset and a good table to view it from. Looking around, looks like most tables should have a good view of the water and mountains. We entertained some out of town guests and we enjoyed both the atmosphere (ambiance and view) as well as the menu (food selections). Good service and well prepared meals.Special Features:
- pickyeaterDined on 10/3/2014We went on a Friday evening and needed to be finished by 7 to make a 7:30 concert. The server was most accommodating and the food delicious. View on the water, beautiful as the sun set before us. We live across town so going to Arnie's is a real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 10/3/2014Nice restaurant, consistently good. Great water view.Special Features:
- Arnies - EdmondsWineMeDineMeDined on 10/2/2014Over-all a great place and wonderful location. View is spectacular and food is delicious. Great for anyone who wants to get their seafood fix.Special Features:
- Family fun!EdmondsKarenDined on 9/26/2014Our group of eleven family members enjoyed Arnies food and service. Fun time celebrating our brother's 83rd birthday. It is a great place to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- EndofoperaseasonDined on 9/23/2014Prompt service, friendly, food is delicious. Also, there is a beautiful view from almost any seat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently very goodEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 9/13/2014Arnie's is a very good restaurant. Décor is a little tired.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONpreston1Dined on 9/12/2014the only problem we had was the king crab my wife and I ordered was too salty and we didnt like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of a perfect view.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014What a disappointment. The service was ok and we had a nice table by the window with a beautiful view. However, the food was absolutely horrible. The crab cakes tasted like cardboard, the egg benedict were tasteless on a soggy and chewy muffin. The potatoes were cold and bland. Just awful.Special Features:
- JpellDined on 9/7/2014Had a nice time. Amanda our server was very attentive and charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!yumtumDined on 9/6/2014everything was wonderful. the seafood bisque was amazing. All of our guests were very happy with their experience. Our waiter was very professional and attentive.Special Features:
- ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Great view of the sound. We love to watch the ferryboat and other vessels. Dinner and service are also fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014I was disappointed in my visit this time. The e-mail specifically stated that we were celebrating a birthday and the waitress totally ignored that. The almond joy sundae came out like a puddle of ice cream. Then, the waitress and the manager argued with us about using the entertainment coupon. WOW! You would think that the manager would understand the use of the coupon system. it took forever to receive our two appetizers.Special Features:
- Avoid like bad seafoodsailorgirlDined on 8/26/2014The worst service ever. Lack of general consideration for the customer. Reservations at 530pm, it was an hour before order was taken and another hour before food was delivered. It was 815pm before we left. This was a blow out and ruined a birthday evening. Management tried to make amends but what can you say. Steer clear and dine someplace else.Special Features: