Arnies - Edmonds
300 Admiral Way
Edmonds, WA 98020Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Arnies - Edmonds
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arniesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4257715688x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Sa 11:30AM-4:00PM
Dinner: Su-Th 4:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Bill Pennington
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Arnies - Edmonds
Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has been serving North West favorites for the past 35 years. Arnies caters to any dining experience. If you’re looking for a lively happy hour, business lunch, special dinner or a Sunday brunch… Arnies will give you an upscale yet casual taste of the Northwest while you enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Puget sound, snow covered Olympic Mountains and incredible sunsets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Arnies - Edmonds - Best Restaurants in Edmonds ›
Arnies - Edmonds reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (115)special occasion (67)great for lunch (57)good for groups (48)great for brunch (44)neighborhood gem (41)romantic (36)fit for foodies (33)kid-friendly (22)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (17)hot spot (12)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- Family fun!EdmondsKarenDined on 9/26/2014Our group of eleven family members enjoyed Arnies food and service. Fun time celebrating our brother's 83rd birthday. It is a great place to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- EndofoperaseasonDined on 9/23/2014Prompt service, friendly, food is delicious. Also, there is a beautiful view from almost any seat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently very goodEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 9/13/2014Arnie's is a very good restaurant. Décor is a little tired.
- Waste of a perfect view.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014What a disappointment. The service was ok and we had a nice table by the window with a beautiful view. However, the food was absolutely horrible. The crab cakes tasted like cardboard, the egg benedict were tasteless on a soggy and chewy muffin. The potatoes were cold and bland. Just awful.Special Features:
- JpellDined on 9/7/2014Had a nice time. Amanda our server was very attentive and charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!yumtumDined on 9/6/2014everything was wonderful. the seafood bisque was amazing. All of our guests were very happy with their experience. Our waiter was very professional and attentive.Special Features:
- ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Great view of the sound. We love to watch the ferryboat and other vessels. Dinner and service are also fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014I was disappointed in my visit this time. The e-mail specifically stated that we were celebrating a birthday and the waitress totally ignored that. The almond joy sundae came out like a puddle of ice cream. Then, the waitress and the manager argued with us about using the entertainment coupon. WOW! You would think that the manager would understand the use of the coupon system. it took forever to receive our two appetizers.Special Features:
- Avoid like bad seafoodsailorgirlDined on 8/26/2014The worst service ever. Lack of general consideration for the customer. Reservations at 530pm, it was an hour before order was taken and another hour before food was delivered. It was 815pm before we left. This was a blow out and ruined a birthday evening. Management tried to make amends but what can you say. Steer clear and dine someplace else.Special Features:
- fabulous food, lounge service notlal646Dined on 8/24/2014We had great view seats in the lounge & our food was superb--loved the hot seafood salad & the desserts are fabulous (& huge)! Unfortunately, our server seemed overworked, very stressed, and at times not-too-well-disguised rude. It took WAY too long to get drinks & even water to our table, & when we finally got her attention to order at least a starter, she looked highly annoyed & said she wanted to take drink orders from other tables first. It felt like we had to argue to place our order! Definitely not classy & I had to apologize to our guests. Felt sorry for the server... Apart from that, we had an awesome time, topped off by a lovely after-dinner walk along the beautiful waterfront. Highly recommend Arnies.Special Features:
- Should have gone to Anthony'sSeattleVanGuyDined on 8/24/2014Not a great visit to Arnies last night. The trouble started when they crammed six of us into a booth that is really only designed for four. Are server did greet us right away and was friendly and professional. She took our orders in a timely manner, but that was not the problem. We all ordered of the "Early Dinner Favorites" menu. Food quality was mediocre at best. Signature Salmon is farm-raised. Not expected from a restaurant that prides its self on seafood. I had the Cashew Crusted Lingcod with roasted onion tartar sauce. Very bland. 3 entrees came out at the same time followed by 2 more 5 minutes later. The 6th came out a good 15 minutes after that. Completely unacceptable. Skip Arnie's, head south a block and go to Anthony's.Special Features:
- Great view, Good food.HarryDined on 8/24/2014On a sunny Seattle day it's the place to go. We were there for brunch this time. The food was good and their fruit plate and sticky buns are delicious. We have been there many over the years and have always been very satisfied. They have a good happy hour too.Special Features:
- Excellent fish entrees!!AngelDined on 8/23/2014I had the dover sole and my fiance had the red snapper on the special sheet. Both were prepared exceptionally. There's a big difference in taste when the fish is fresh which always is the case at Arnies. Arnie's also has the best clam chowder. It has a mild smokey flavor.Special Features:
- Consistently goodEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 8/11/2014Arnie's Edmonds is consistently good. Food prepared nicely, and service quite good. Nice menu specials.Special Features:
- In DeclineMMWAVIPDined on 8/7/2014We have enjoyed dining at Arnie's for years. This visit was not what we expected. The air conditioning was on too high, the clam chowder was not as good as we have had there before, the butter is now of the "wrapped in tinfoil" variety, and our bottle of white wine was left sitting on the table without an ice bucket. On a more positive side, the scallops with risotto, and fisherman's platter were both good but not great. Again, we have had better at Arnie's in the past.Special Features:
- Christianes1914Dined on 8/7/2014Arnies in Edmonds has always been such a great restaurant in terms of location and consistency of quality. I like to know that when I take someone to have a dining experience that it will be good. I have never been disappointed..Arnies is a winner.Special Features:
- unexcitingpostlemayvisitVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food was okay - not great - and the service mediocre. At 2:00 pm when the restaurant was quiet, the service should have been more attentive. The miniscule deck was noisy.
- Lunch with a clientOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014We were welcomed by the staff and offered a great table with an even better view! Seamless. The Open Table reservation worked like a charm. Lunch was great with abundant portions and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Look ElsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014Seniors love the place because of the early dinner offering. Poor quality food! This place looks for quantity and not quality. They are lucky they are next door to the seniors lodge!
- hot, hot, hot in Edmondsygte67Dined on 7/30/2014Warm day so a warm night. Our table was ready however and unfortunately we were seated just in front of the kitchen, So noisy with clatter of dishes and pans. Server did have the air conditioning adjusted however. Have been there many times and always the food was very good and my guests certainly enjoyed the view and the ambience. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special birthday celebrationLauraDined on 7/28/2014We celebrated our Dad's 83rd birthday in style at Arnie's in Edmonds. The food was excellent, the service attentive. They even brought a dessert with lighted candle for Dad and it was on the house! I made the reservation on-line and followed it up on the day of the dinner with a phone call requested a window table with view. Although Arnie's said they couldn't guarantee a window table, we were delighted to be seated with a spectacular view of the sound, ferries going in an out at the Edmonds dock and Mt. Baker in the distance.Special Features:
- Champagne Brunch SundayAshBash305Dined on 7/27/2014Went with the family for their brunch on Sunday. Enjoyed a mimosa in the outside lounge with a view of the ferry coming in. Fruit plate was a little sparse but the sticky bun was yummy. The eggs Benedict was delicious and overall had a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and view comboluvagoodviewDined on 7/26/2014This was a three sister get together at 5 PM in the lounge hoping for a spot outside. We were never quick enough to get a table outside, first come first serve, and would have enjoyed a little more fresh air. Fortunately our table got some breeze whenever the sliding door was opened and we had a good view to the water. The food was yummy- the polenta fries and salt and pepper prawns appetizers my favorite. The waitress was friendly and helpful with menu suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDarmasiDined on 7/26/2014I have eaten at Arnies for years but the last time was spectacular. Everything was above standard. I can't say enough for the waiter we had, the food or the view. I asked for a window seat when I made the reservation and was so pleased.Special Features:
- Great spot for family dinnerLuvhotfoodcoldrinksDined on 7/25/2014In town for a wedding. It was a great spot for a larger family dinner. Waiter was great! Good was fresh and cooked perfectly. Great wine list and excellent drinks from the bar. Are while watchin the sun set over the water. If you are in the area it's a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedXdinerDined on 7/24/2014My wife and I have dined at Arnie's three times now. The first two were wonderful. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. This time we were treating some dear friends to dinner to discuss business. We selected Arnie's because of our prior experience and were sure it would be a wonderful time. I was very disappointed in the Alaskan King Crab & Shrimp Diablo. The sauce tasted like canned Chef Boyardee. I had two bites and could eat no more. My wife had similar thoughts of her dish. We did not finish our meal but asked for boxes, hoping our kids would eat it later. They never did. I hate to write off restaurants that were once great but when a night out costs $150-$200, I don't make that mistake twice.
- Five star view, three star foodDanielSDined on 7/21/2014The view at Arnie's is definitely standout. Unfortunately, it is the best thing about the restaurant. The food was not bad, but not all that great either. My party ordered four different main courses, and nothing really stood out, and the portions of king salmon in particular were quite small. The staff was friendly and attentive. Definitely a nice place to go for a romantic dinner or to enjoy an ocean sunset at the bar, just don't expect superior quality food.Special Features:
- usually goodGreatViewDined on 7/20/2014I like Arnies and have been many times. However, brunch was a disappointment. I had the Crab Benedict. The presentation was excellent but the yellow lemon sauce tasted nothing like Hollandaise. It was like sucking on a lemon. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014We have been to Arnie's several times for Sunday brunch. We greatly enjoy the panoramic view of the Sound, the atmosphere, food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/15/2014This was my first experience at the restaurant and I expected less for some reason. I'm used to eating at Ray's and Anthony's on Seaview Ave. NW (Shilshole).The view was incredible, the food was remarkable and I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, great placefamilyof4Dined on 7/12/2014On a whim our family went down to the Edmonds beach and located this restaurant on Open Table. Service and Food was great. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!GourmandVIPDined on 7/12/2014The copper river salmon and the smoked chicken salad were both fabulous! Totally enjoyed the evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayDined on 7/12/2014We had Halibut and chips. What a great choice, excellent fresh fish and large portions. We will make Arnies our special occasion restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, So-So FoodOutAndAboutDined on 7/12/2014The views from the restaurant are beautiful. We had a group of 6 people and I don't think any of us were overly impressed with the flavor of our meals; they all had great potential, but were disappointingly bland (salads, fish tacos, seasonal specials). Our waiter was great - attentive and engaging. I would probably give it a second try and see if food was better.Special Features:
- Excellent LunchclosedthedealDined on 7/11/2014We were interviewing a potential new partner, having lunch at Arnie's closed the deal for us. It was outstanding service and meal, however our waiter new exactly how much to interrupt when to be close and when to leave us to our conversation.Special Features:
- Generally goodEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 7/6/2014Nice restaurant, generally good food and service. Nice restaurant, generally good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Surprise!AlskiDined on 7/3/2014Closest restaurant to Best Western. Thought it might be a dive, but was totally wrong. A great find and great food. Excellent selection and good value. Will be going back next time I'm in Edmonds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5:30 dinnerPuppydiningDined on 7/3/2014Perfect food perfect service and absolutely outstanding viewSpecial Features:
- Not up to expectationsexpectingmoreDined on 6/30/2014We have been eating at Arnies Edmonds for many years, and in the past have always relied upon them for top quality seafood fare as well as good wait staff as well as a great location/ambiance. We were disappointed when we went with our out-of-town guests - the food, while just OK, just didn't measure up to what we are used to there. And the waitperson was not particularly friendly and didn't check back on us in a timely manner.Special Features:
- TootsDined on 6/29/2014I ordered Miso flank steak which I have had before and really liked it. On Sunday it was overdone (I ordered medium rare) and it was sliced with the grain and hard to eat. My mashed potatoes were watery and had no flavor. My friend was disappointed in his seafood salad. The other couple had no complaints.Special Features: