Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
6250 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (818) 703-7272
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Arnie Morton's in Woodland Hills hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/woodlandhills.
A word from Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 20 ounce New York sirloin and a 14 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)romantic (35)notable wine list (29)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (6)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- LisaVIPDined on 11/21/2014Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made us feel welcomed and special. Food was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great steakhouseAlakaLazloVIPDined on 11/15/2014A consistently reliable steakhouse. Meals are always very good to excellent and service is first rate. One of or go-to places for steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A steaklovers paradiseMichaelGVIPDined on 11/15/2014Tried the new "Manhattan Cut", a thick cut center sirloin. Done perfectly. Ordered with a side of wild mushrooms and a nice bottle of Silver Oak Alexander Valley cabernet. Life is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Special OccasonTheOchoVIPDined on 11/8/2014Celebrated a buddy's 40th birthday here and the service was excellent and made the visit special by having his name on the menu! They also took a photo of the group and gave us all copies to remember the event. Nice perks that we weren't even expecting! The food was good and the wine list extensive. Thanks for a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeCollinVIPDined on 11/8/2014Food was excellent and service was even better. A very nice experience.Special Features:
- Somewhat Let Down...fernandomontesDined on 10/31/2014Have been to Morton's many times in the past, but my recent visit was the first in a couple of years. Service was typically good, but I left this time feeling that the quality of the food didn't justify the cost. $24 for a dozen oysters that were very small and not particularly flavorful. $36 for two small and bland crabcakes?
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014We were celebrating my birthday on our last visit. Tyler, the best waiter, was fabulous (as always) and the meal was great. It was a wonderful celebration all around - including my souvenir menu and picture. Thanks Morton's!Special Features:
- Goodlooking SteveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Great food and very attentive manager. Shannon is a gem!!!Special Features:
- Love that beef!kathe90035VIPDined on 10/31/2014Great food and great service; what more can I say?Special Features:
- Amazing nightAFSandLVDined on 10/31/2014It was my boyfriend's birthday and I decided to treat him to a nice restaurant. Since he's a meat lover, Morton's was the obvious choice. We arrived and the staff was friendly and welcoming. We were escorted to our booth by a super sweet hostess. Our server was great and attentive, which is how it should be wherever you go. They took a fantastic picture of us both to take home with us to remember our special occasion, my boyfriend's birthday. It really was an amazing night and we both enjoyed the embience, the dinner, the service, etc. Can't wait to go back again for the umpteenth time!Special Features:
- Great MealKarlDined on 10/24/2014We celebrated our friend's 25th wedding anniversary on this night and had a wonderful time. The drinks, the meal and the service were impeccable! Our greeting upon arrival was very inviting, the personalized menus were a nice touch. Tyler our waiter gave us all the attention we could want. He knew the menu and all the options. From the Shrimp Alexander, the Filet through to the Chocolate Lava Cake everything was perfect. Thank you Morton's!Special Features:
- Way Overpriced...periodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/19/2014We were definitely disappointed with our meals recently at Morton's. They are much more expensive then Ruth's Chris and Ruth's Chris is heads and tails above Mortons. Steaks are now $62! Ridiculous. I decided to stay away from the steaks and have the short ribs. Big mistake. The meat, or should I say, the fat just fell off the bone. There was only one short rib! Unbelievable for the prices they charge that you would only get one rib. The side dishes were average. We won't be returning any time soon. Love Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- On our anniversarySimbaDined on 10/18/2014Food, service and friendly romantic atmosphere were great and we had wonderful tim.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- About what I expectedHappyOccasionsDined on 10/5/2014But the prices were a little too high for what you were getting. The Caesar salad and creme brulee were delicious, as was the chocolate dessert. The steak was cooked to perfection, but had too much gristle. The crab cake was probably the best I've ever had. The sides were not all that exciting; the au gratin potatoes had way too much onion. The handcrafted cocktails were not at all sweet, but did have good flavor.Special Features:
- Very Consistent!OldProVIPDined on 10/4/2014The food and service is consistently very good! Always try to make room for the great desserts!Special Features:
- Not worth the priceGoodsteak4UDined on 10/1/2014The server did not know the menu. In the beginning he indicated the bread was coming and it was not brought to our table until after the salad and during our main course. The beef steak tomatoes were great but the salmon was under cooked and the shrimp had no flavor. For the price I was not impressed with the service or the food. It's okay but I cant see this restaurant lasting in this location with this type of service. Maybe this is a tax right off for Arnie cause the staff has little class everyone seemed nervous from the valet, to the hostess to the server. I will stay with Monte's in the Valley a great steak place.Special Features:
- Food and Service is Consistent!OldProVIPDined on 10/1/2014You can never go wrong at Morton's because the food and service is consistently very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebbieDined on 9/26/2014Food and service was excellent. It is always a treat to visit Morton's. Very comfortable, warm, and friendly.Special Features:
- Great Place to Eatveronique007Dined on 9/24/2014Everything about Morton's in Woodland Hills is first rate. The staff is wonderful--warm, friendly and unhurried. Even my odd request for sliced apples and honey (for Rosh Hashanah) was granted and on the table before we got there. The room is lovely, and the tables are well spaced away from each other. The food is excellent and there was not a long wait for anything. My husband had to take a business call, and the kitchen was more than happy to keep his food warm until he was finished. We (five of us) had drinks, one appetizer, entrees and desserts. This place is not cheap, and I wouldn't dine here every day, but for special occasions, or occasionally, this is a five-star place to dine.Special Features:
- Review of MortonsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2014We had a wonderful evening, the food was marvelous and service very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/21/2014The shrimp capellini dish was not good. The shrimp was dry and the dish as a whole had little flavor. Very boring. The ceasar salad was great, but the rest of the meal was ho hum. The service was not that great either. Although there were many empty tables, we had to wait to get a second drink. For a Morton's, we expected more, and for the prices, we should have received it.Special Features:
- Excellent EverythingDeliciousDined on 9/20/2014The BEST steakhouse!!! Everything was wonderful and the food was exceptional. Will come back again and again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it's the spotSpoilmydateDined on 9/20/2014I've been here before and the food and service are always above and beyond. It's that spot where you take that special someone and soul them..although a bit pricey it is worth the money spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service.yarpDined on 9/19/2014Orders were wrong, no attempt to correct them. Server was unprofessional and didn't seem like she knew what she was doing.
- Very Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The food was cold. Our waiter never made eye contact - he seemed hurried and was not interested in us. We brought in a very expensive bottle of wine to enjoy. He didn't even glance at it. He just opened, poured tiny pours for my husband and I. We asked for a sommelier because we wanted it decanted. Our non-interested waiter came back with a decanter, poured it, and left. There was absolutely NO INTEREST into husband and I at all. We will never go back. My husband and I don't get out much because of kids. When we so, we want to be a part of a dining experience. Morton's FAILED. Ruth's Chris is AMAZING in this department. The only reason we went to Morton's is because we had a gift certificate. Next time we'll sell the gift certificate.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014We had a large party (12) on our recent visit (9/13/14) and Morton's afforded us a private dinning room which made the evening that much more special. Everyone enjoyed their meal (several folks took advantage of Morton's "Summer Finale" menu) and we were able to enjoy each other's company without disturbing other diners at the restaurant. Great evening!Special Features:
- Dining here is always very good!OldProVIPDined on 9/9/2014The food and service are always consistently very good.Special Features:
- finedinnerVIPDined on 9/7/2014Staff and food were great - my wife and I were a bit hestitant after reading some reviews, but decided to try it anyway and must say, we were not disappointed. Our server, Stephan was wonderful and kudos to their manager, Enrique as they were both very attentative to making our night out a great experience. We will definitely be back and bring friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening on our Anniversary!PonyrktDined on 9/6/2014Overall a very pleaseant, enjoyable experience! The restaurant called a few hours before the reservation to confirm attendance and to ask if there was any special occasion which led to us finding custom menus on arrival celebrating our 11th anniversary. A nice touch. We brought a favorite bottle of wine, and the sommalier opened and decanted it at our request. Two items that kept this from being perfect, were the unavailability of a booth vs a table (in fairness we did not request in advance), and a tempo that was a bit rushed. We had to remind the server twice that we were absolutely not in a hurry to slow the food arrival pace. Probably should have emphasized this more at the start, but no matter, still a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Excellent diningthedoctorDined on 9/4/2014While I had previously been to Morton's as a guest and enjoyed the filet mignon and New York Strips, I was celebrating a friends birthday and decided to try the Peppercorn strip steak. As good as the other steaks had been, the Peppercorn steak was incredible, spicy and juicy, melt in your mouth tender. I'm not sure there is anything else on the menu that could compare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DinnerSantaclaritadinerDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten at two different Morton's and the Woodland Hills Morton's was by far the better restaurant. The restaurant has a wonderful ambiance. Although the tables can be close, it's not at all noisy; we could have an intimate conversation at our table without the ambient noise level requiring us to raise our voices to be heard. The waitstaff is attentive and friendly. The food is always fresh and delicious and served steaming hot. From start to finish its a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionSussieQDined on 8/26/2014This restaurant has everything you need for special occasions. It is also a great place for having a nice dinner any evening.Special Features:
- tasty steaksteaklover43Dined on 8/23/2014the 6oz Filet had a rich buttery flavor..with just the right amount of char!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClayGirlDined on 8/13/2014We went to dinner for my husband's 60th. I had made the reservation online a few hours prior and it asked what the occasion was. When we arrived and were seated, we were presented with custom made menus with his name on it wishing him a happy 60th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodOpinionatedsandyDined on 8/11/2014Like the special dinners. Neither my son nor I was wild about the creamed spinach, which we usually like. Otherwise, everything else was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on this visit. Always enjoy getting a personalized menu and a photo souvenir. Our filets were prepared to absolute perfection! Tyler, our waiter, was the BEST!Special Features:
- Love the placeAngelDined on 8/10/2014This was the first time my husband & I visited Mortons...it was great! Our waiter Gino from Encino was great. ..very knowledgeable & friendly. The food was excellent & so was the service. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food -great-Service really sucksWolfDined on 8/6/2014What happened to your waiters they need to go back to training school. Need to re-hire your staff that worked there before the take-over,now they new how to service your customers.My family has been going there for a long time. We all noticed a change in your waiter service.
- Very Consistent!OldProVIPDined on 8/5/2014The food and service is always very good! Make sure you leave room for the desserts!Special Features:
- MortonsLaloDined on 7/31/2014Great place to grab a juicy steak plus they have a good happy hour from 5-630 and 9 to close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.