Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
6250 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 8187037272
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: 5:00pm Daily Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Arnie Morton's in Woodland Hills hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/woodlandhills.
A word from Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 20 ounce New York sirloin and a 14 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)romantic (57)notable wine list (45)fit for foodies (44)good for groups (26)neighborhood gem (24)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (8)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Perfect DinnerSantaclaritadinerDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten at two different Morton's and the Woodland Hills Morton's was by far the better restaurant. The restaurant has a wonderful ambiance. Although the tables can be close, it's not at all noisy; we could have an intimate conversation at our table without the ambient noise level requiring us to raise our voices to be heard. The waitstaff is attentive and friendly. The food is always fresh and delicious and served steaming hot. From start to finish its a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionSussieQDined on 8/26/2014This restaurant has everything you need for special occasions. It is also a great place for having a nice dinner any evening.Special Features:
- tasty steaksteaklover43Dined on 8/23/2014the 6oz Filet had a rich buttery flavor..with just the right amount of char!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClayGirlDined on 8/13/2014We went to dinner for my husband's 60th. I had made the reservation online a few hours prior and it asked what the occasion was. When we arrived and were seated, we were presented with custom made menus with his name on it wishing him a happy 60th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2014Like the special dinners. Neither my son nor I was wild about the creamed spinach, which we usually like. Otherwise, everything else was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014Celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on this visit. Always enjoy getting a personalized menu and a photo souvenir. Our filets were prepared to absolute perfection! Tyler, our waiter, was the BEST!Special Features:
- Love the placeAngelDined on 8/10/2014This was the first time my husband & I visited Mortons...it was great! Our waiter Gino from Encino was great. ..very knowledgeable & friendly. The food was excellent & so was the service. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food -great-Service really sucksWolfDined on 8/6/2014What happened to your waiters they need to go back to training school. Need to re-hire your staff that worked there before the take-over,now they new how to service your customers.My family has been going there for a long time. We all noticed a change in your waiter service.
- Very Consistent!OldProVIPDined on 8/5/2014The food and service is always very good! Make sure you leave room for the desserts!Special Features:
- MortonsLaloDined on 7/31/2014Great place to grab a juicy steak plus they have a good happy hour from 5-630 and 9 to close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July 2014TraceyDined on 7/28/2014This was my 3rd visit to Mortons all in the month of July. Each visit was wonderful with amazing waiters. We were waited on by Jessica twice and she is very sweet and attentive. Matt was our other waiter and he too was amazing. I will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedDissapointedDined on 7/26/2014When you go to a high end restaurant like Morton's excellent service is assumed. For a restaurant that at 8:30pm was more than half empty, we had a party of 7, you would think that the restaurant would have bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. Well service was extremely slow, took several requests to get water, brought only 1 loaf of bread for party of 7, took way too long to get salads, empty plates were not removed promptly, had to request water and ice tea refills more than once. I don't know if they were understaffed because the workers were coming around reactive rather than being pro active. The food itself was good.Special Features:
- reviewdisappointedDined on 7/26/2014We wereb disappointed. It was not whatcwe thought it would be. The food was not that good.
- FantasticAPC1Dined on 7/26/2014Reliably great food and service! Accommodating with our kids.Special Features:
- not what it once waslanativeDined on 7/26/2014Located in office building w/ no ambiance and uncomfortable chairs. Pictures of the food specials on a board and special menu (like Dennys). We brought our own wine and the bill for two was $300, the prices are that for fine dining but it is far from that. The presentation is sloppy, salads and appetizers average at best. Our cream corn was corn floating in cream. The meat is good quality and the service is nice but that is about it. Not worth the money. I would never go back. This restaurant needs a serious overhaul!!
- Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014First time at Morton's and it was great. The food was delicious and our server was excellent. Will definitely come back. Their great selection of wines is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's is the bestSalRichDined on 7/23/2014We go to Morton's a few times a year for special occasions and to have a lovely dinner. The service is outstanding and the food sublime (filet mignon - amazing!). The ambience is upscale cozy, great for couples. It is adult space, which we appreciate. (We'll take our grandkids elsewhere.) You can order anything, even off the dining room menu, in the Bar and they have a great happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it-luv2eatout888VIPDined on 7/22/2014Our server was amazing and very aware. Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/20/2014had the dine LA menu and the food was good! service was over and beyond! like the ambiance because it feels like we are in a livingroom of a home and the noise level is surprisingly low! we actually could hear each other speak which is unusual these days!
- yaleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Best service we've every had. Far beyond all expectations.Special Features:
- happycelebratorDined on 7/18/2014Pleasant and relaxed. Good place to share good conversation with good friends. Food was great and the service very accommodating and flexible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great in almost all ways usuallyEaterXDined on 7/12/2014Great food over all the other chain steak houses but our waiter in this case was not the best and left us for long periods. Not the case usually but this time service sufferedSpecial Features:
- Very Nice DinnerMrsMRPVIPDined on 7/12/2014We met friends here for dinner and had a delightful dinner with outstanding service. One had a shrimp scampi dish, one had ribeye steak, I had filet mignon oscar style, and my husband had filet also. We were all very, very pleased with our entrees. I had a bibb lettuce salad to start. It was very generous and had candied walnuts and bleu cheese and not overdone on the bleu cheese. My husband had escargot and they were excellent. One of our companions also had a salad. Our server was very friendly and most accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal.tammyszulcDined on 7/6/2014My girlfriends I dined at Morton's for the Anniversary. We each ordered the 3 course anniversary special for $35. Great price and overall a tasty meal. They do not do any exceptions so that is a bummer since I would have loved the twice baked scalloped potato. If you are looking for a delicious mean and willing to pay an average of $60-70 per person than Morton's is worth the price.Special Features:
- Arnie Morton's W.H. - meh!Suzanne5266Dined on 7/5/2014Definitely won't be back to this location. Service was slow and mistakes made in delivery. A service person moved the oil lamp and spilled it all over the table cloth and didn't reset the table. Steaks were only average. Waaaaay too expensive for a very mediocre experience. Have heard from friends that locations in other cities are exceptional... will try one of those on our next trip out of town.
- suebeedoDined on 7/5/2014We thought you had the BEST steal in the area. Definately coming backSpecial Features:
- Filet perfectionDDRNDined on 7/5/2014A delicious Three course meal, everything was perfect. Delicious French onion soup, melt in your mouth filet, and a delicious key lime pie for dessert. I had never heard of horseradish mashed potatoes before, but tied them, and they were delicious also, not overpowering. Drink service to the table was a little slow, but the food came out perfect.Special Features:
- TraceyDined on 7/2/2014Everything was fabulous! We celebrated the restaurant's anniversary.Special Features:
- First celebration at Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014Great place to dine for special occasions. Some items on menu are over priced though.Special Features:
- Not awesome for $250OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Cocktails were terrific, food was ok. I don't think I'd go back for the food, but I might sit at the bar for a drink. Lamb chops were good, steak was under-seasoned. The waiter never told us we'd each ordered a two-person dessert. We had a nice time, but it was too expensive for the quality of the food.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014We enjoyed the special meal Morton's was offering to celebrate their "37th Anniversary". Our server, Tyler, made the evening a special event for us too!Special Features:
- Friendly place with very good food!foodYESDined on 6/29/2014We were staying in Woodland Hills and didn't want to ride anywhere for dinner. Morton's was within walking distance of our hotel. We made a reservation but it was not too busy . Woman that greeted us was very pleasant as were the rest of the staff. Food was delicious, better than one we had at a Ruth's Steak house!! Only drawback was they don't do blended drinks so no lava flows etc.! Will go back to this or any Morton's if they turn out to be as nice as this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stilesVIPDined on 6/28/2014Veal chop made to perfection and so tender. The $29 lobster was more than 2 lbs and very sweet. They even took all the meat out of the shells.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner was Great!TerrySheriDined on 6/27/2014We came to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary & because of the special lobster dinner that was offered for 1 night only! The food & service were great & we highly recommend Morton's to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or any special occasion! The complimentary chocolate cake for dessert was one of the most delicious cakes we have ever had & we are in our 50s!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alot of $$$ for a so-so experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/27/2014I enjoy going out to good restaurants and don't mind paying for an exceptional dining experience. I used to love going to Morton's but the quality of staff and food has been declining since Landry's purchased them. Definitely no longer worth the price of admission. A lot of great steakhouses out there; don't waste your money here.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014Lovely evening, good food, great service. Loved the summer menu.Special Features:
- Good high end steakhouseAlakaLazloVIPDined on 6/20/2014A pretty good place to get a pretty good steak. Good drinks, nice friendly waitstaff, and a pretty good steak. Pricey but generally worth it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/19/2014Food was good and served in a timely manner. No Rush! DrInks were excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. We look forward to another dining experience at Mortens in the near future.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceScotiDined on 6/18/2014Had a delicious dinner with colleagues. The service was outstanding and the main waiter was very knowledgeable about the meal offerings and the company. Everything we tasted was excellent and the delivery was the same. Will certainly go back to the Woodland Hills restaurant.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerGoldgrinchDined on 6/14/2014Took my girlfriend out for a fine dining birthday dinner. She had never been to Morton's before (I have been many times). They were able to accomodate our request for a booth. Resteraunt was busy but quiet, great ambiance. Food was delicious as always and she had a great time. They provided us with a photo birthday card of the two of us at the table which was perfect as we prefer quiet birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.