Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
3400 West Olive Avenue
(in The Pinnacle Building)
Burbank, CA 91505Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 8182380424
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 10:00pm Friday 11:30am - 11:00pm Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Please the contact our dedicated Sales & Marketing Manager at (818) 238-0434 to plan your event today. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters! Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Arnie Morton's in Burbank hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/burbank.
A word from Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
Arnie Morton's of Chicago The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 20 ounce New York sirloin and a 14 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank - Best Restaurants in Burbank ›
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)notable wine list (47)romantic (43)great for lunch (37)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (34)vibrant bar scene (16)neighborhood gem (15)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Steaks great, not Prime rib sndwichLiamDined on 10/16/2014Prime Rib sandwich had burnt bread, it was dry, and instead of medium meat, it was well done. Fries were like potato chips and over cooked. I was not impressed. Overall counter parts had steaks that were great and they enjoyed the meal. However, I was not impressed at all with that overpriced sandwich that had a few strips of well done meat. It was really noisy which made it difficult to talk.Special Features:
- Morton's gets food rightWishIOwnedARestaurantDined on 10/5/2014Morton's nails everything on the menu. Unlike mid-priced and even local steak houses, Morton's gets every piece of food perfect. If it is not right they make it right. The taste, texure, and temperature of food is always right on. One of the best values on the menu is Chicken Christopher. The Manhattans that some in our party ordered were classic and excellent. Beer selection is good but all bottles - would like to see a draft/craft selection. We ordered Cajun Ribeye, Chicken Bianco, Center Cut Filet, and Shrimp Capellini with sides Asparagus, Creamed Spinach, and Twice Baked. All was hot. The large party next to us experienced the same. ecellence. Morton's does it right!Special Features:
- ExperiencehikerVIPDined on 10/2/2014I always enjoy Morton's. They have really tried to make the lunch experience enjoyable and affordable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was disappointed a bit.....travelers99Dined on 9/26/2014I have wanted to go to Mortons for years. I took my husband there for his birthday. I was so excited to go as we usually go to Ruth Chris. I won't go back to Mortons. The food was good but not anything that made me want to go back. The prices were really really expensive and absolutely nothing special. Service was OK, once sgain....nothing special. I will continue to go to our other steakhouse. I just was fisappointed..... I expected something more special.
- We Celebrated our AnniversaryGMBeeDined on 9/24/2014Morton's was a wonderful way to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was outstanding, our server was very attentive and the manager and staff went out of their way to be welcoming and friendly. Everyone enjoyed their mea l- meat eaters and vegetarians alike.Special Features:
- FantasticCliffoDined on 9/23/2014This was our first time at Morton's. All four of us found the food to be excellent and the services was outstanding.Special Features:
- Over pricedJohnDined on 9/20/2014Sadly overpriced compared to other steak houses of equal or better quality. The steak was great but everything else was just so so.Special Features:
- No surprises here.PyrodougVIPDined on 9/17/2014If you have been to Morton's anywhere, then you have been to this version- bar, steaks, standard stuff. It's good, but nothing surprising.
- Morton's is Back!megafrogVIPDined on 9/15/2014My previous visit to Morton's had been a disappointment after the acquisition by Landry's as to food value to price ratio. I am happy to report that our last visit to Morton's Burbank location was excellent in food quality, portion size, service and new décor/ambiance. Our conversation with the manager Mike, confirmed my observations that Morton's has reestablished its place among the best steakhouses in America. I can now recommend Morton's again to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Great, except....Eatoutmore2Dined on 9/14/2014The food was great, the service was great,decor was great! What has changed is the clientele. Most people had shorts, tee shirts and baseball hats on. I'm not talking nice, fashionable, summer clothes. These people looked like they're going to a Dodger's game! Two tables of diners were so loud, everyone kept turning around to see what was going on. Please put on pants and take off your hat when you're going out for dinner at night. Maybe be more considerate of others when you're being so loud to bother people!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealKarlDined on 9/11/2014My Dad and I went to the Burbank Mortons after receiving a fixe prix offer. The meal was very good as was the service. Reservations got us past the line without any waiting. The drinks were very good. The dinning room was a bit loud. I have been here in the past I didn't have this experience so perhaps it was just our timing. There were a couple of very large parties (15 or so diners each). Overall it is a great experience. Love the Shrimp Alexander!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient but priceyBDBreviewDined on 9/10/2014If your guests really want steak or fish it's probably the best choice in the area. The recent renovation has improved the ambience but it's dark and can be loud. Service has always been mediocre for the prices your paying.
- MORTONS BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014While not our first time dining at the Burbank Mortons, our visit on Friday provided on more reminder as to why we continue to return time and time again. Outstanding Steak and Seafood served by our expert server Jennifer in an atmosphere of positive vibe. Service was highlighted by Jennifer's delivery of a candle lit birthday cake for my dining companion on her 89th celebration.Special Features:
- Awesome EveningShelbijackVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great Evening. Food and Service as always was awesome .Special Features:
- luv'n mortonsfoodie4lifeDined on 8/16/2014Epic experience, great food, excellent service can't wait to do it all over again thank you for making our anniversary a perfect night.Special Features:
- Delicious and quaintJmullerDined on 8/9/2014Was very happy with our meal and experience. I have a gluten allergy and they catered perfectly , even offering GF Lobster Bisque! The only thing that was a little strange is the fact there are absolutely no windows. I like a little view at least, but despite that, it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's in Burbank.BakersfieldcoupleDined on 8/8/2014I very seldom write a review but for a special occasion and 200 dollars later, very disappointed. Several people have suggested Morton's as a great streak restaurant that would be worth the trip. We drove two hours just to experience this recommendation and very little went well. Our waiter, from the start, made us feel like he did not want to be there. And why should that be our problem? They forgot the wine we ordered, he did not want to suggest anything considering we were first timers, nor did he seem to care about basic service. I was almost embarrassed for my wife. We have had some great experiences dining, such as Stack in Las Vegas and Nobu's, where we were thrilled to spend 200 on dinner, but for all the hype of Morton's, waste.Special Features:
- Morton'sNickiDined on 8/7/2014Good food, but the salad had brown pieces of lettuce in it.Special Features:
- Love the food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/5/2014Never disappointed with food and service. Friendly staff and the ambiance is awesome! Modern and chicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of foodStuartinventuraDined on 8/4/2014My wife's steak was a bit under cooked (she ordered it medium and it came medium rare). Other than that the dinner was very good. I specifically recommend the creamed corn side dish.Special Features:
- Good night outNardoDined on 8/4/2014My wife n I celebrated our birthdays at Morton's. Since we both are watching our weight we enjoyed their $40 special menu. It was great n so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome EveningShelbijackVIPDined on 8/2/2014Awesome Place ,we go there a lot...The Food is very good and the Service is super. I recommend this place highly 10+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnotherOpus1Dined on 7/31/2014It was an occasion to take a group coworkers out to lunch that was long overdue and experience Morton's on a weekday. We spent an hour at the bar enjoying ourselves knowing we were getting ready for a great meal. This became a lunch and a meal that we all will be talking about for years to come. It was like Thanksgiving in July. Great food and fantastic wine. I needed the staff to take it up a notch. Service was ok but I have seen better at that location. Non the less, I look forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Official DateAceBoogieDined on 7/25/2014Took a girl that I've known for yrs and recently started dating | After that night she became my GirlfriendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but horrible serviceRoniDined on 7/25/2014We ordered the onion soup and soups were cold. We sent them back and told getting fresh ones but they just reheated. Bigger issue is that we'd all started the soups and they were returned indiscriminately. I don't want to eat my colleagues soup! Decided not to return to save time. Our waitress, Michaela, was incredibly difficult to get a hold of. Took us 20 min to track down and order dessert, boxes and our bill. When we paid the check we were short changed and that took another 15 min to track down. We went in for lunch and would've hoped they would have been more considerate of our time. It was clear that we needed two get back to work. Good food but mediocre service. For the price we're paying, I expect better service. Won't return.
- DineLA 2014Monali702Dined on 7/20/2014Great service! DineLA menu was very good. Couldn't have asked for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!notafoodieDined on 7/17/2014Service, food and ambiance are perfect at Morton's. I go for every special occasion because I know I will have wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineVIPDined on 7/17/2014Remodeled - too dark & too many tables crowded in dining roomSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- remodel is niceOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/8/2014food and service seem to be back on par after a crummy start to the lawry's ownership. happy to see it as this was one of the few good spots to eat around there. enjoyed the meal and the service.
- Surprisingly UnderwhelmedKateDined on 7/5/2014This was my first trip to Morton's and I was expecting to be wowed, or at least happy, but it was an overall disappointment. The manager was very nice and welcoming as was our server, Tiffany, we just didn't see her much. The food was fine but not anything exciting and the overall experience was just eh. The service was probably the worst. I won't be coming back. It's way too expensive for the experience I had.Special Features:
- Upscale diningLCfoodiefor62Dined on 7/5/2014Everything that both my husband and I tried was cooked and presented nicely. The recipes for the food was prepared very well and the food tasted very good. Everything was high quality. Service was solicitous but not hovering. This restaurant serves All American food. We had the anniversary special which consisted of three courses for $35 dollars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No reason to go backSierraBazDined on 7/5/2014We had not been the Burbank Morton’s this year, but were drawn back by the 35th Anniversary Special, so we figured we give it one last chance after saying never again the last time. Most of the tables around us also ordered the Special. I found the Caesar salad to be a little wilted with hardly any dressing; for steaks, I should remember that their medium rare is really “rare”; they get top dollar for the margarita which was sweeter then my standard. The shrimp appetizer was good but again expensive for its size. It wasn’t that any one thing was bad; it was the cumulative total that was a disappointment. When we look at the amount of the final check and the mediocre quality of food, there are many better options for steakhouses in our area.
- Back AgainMortonDined on 7/3/2014I would come back again and again! The horseradish mash potatoes were yummy smooth buttery!Special Features:
- Not so pleasedsevanaDined on 7/2/2014My boyfriend & I went there for my birthday and decided to go with the special menu they had for their Anniversary, which was $35, however it's not the only thing we ordered, we also ordered an appetizer & drinks and all in all the bill came out to be $100 which is still inexpensive for 2 people at Mortons. What bothered me was the treatment we had received. We were treated like the "cheapo's" who went with the cheaper menu. In the past, when i've ordered off of the regular menu, the minute our glasses were empty they were filled the crumbs off of the table were cleaned, this time our server was gone for long periods of time, as if we didn't matter, & we did feel this way. The bad service has really changed my opinion about this restaurant.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and felt this was the perfect place for such a celebration. As expected at a restaurant of this class, everything was well done and it is always fun when you can say you've spotted a local celebrity a couple of tables away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ExperienceFoodieReviewDined on 6/27/2014Basically, they packed everyone they could in one night. Our table was so small that I had to eat with one hand and use the other hand to hold the plate. I had to get help three times. Went and got butter, water, and bread, all on my own. I wrote a letter to management and no one cared to return my call. Finally weeks later someone left me a message. I called and emailed back. No one responded. I guess that was their one opportunity. The funny thing is I NEVER complain. I only leave messages when someone gives me GOOD service. You can imagine how bad my experience was.
- MORTON'S LOBSTER NIGHTSusanDined on 6/27/2014The lobster, bread, and sides were quite good. Yummy desserts finished off our dinner.Special Features:
- The following 967 reviews are from the Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank reviews archive.
- Excellent ServiceIndependenceDayGirlDined on 6/12/2014It was our first time to dine at Morton's. They did not disappoint. From the moment we entered the restaurant until the time we left, the servers made you feel so welcomed. They provided us with an excellent service! We celebrated my birthday there and they made you feel so special! They took our photo and gave us a personalized card along with the printed photo, as a memento for that day. Over all, it was an excellent dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteaksEvery6MonthsDined on 6/7/2014Always a quality dining experience. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAnonymousDined on 6/7/2014I was very disappointed with the steak. I even asked the waiter if they mixed them up. I ordered the larger steak, but for some reason my wife's looked bigger. It was over cooked and just looked like something you would get at Denny's. The asparagus was also pretty bad. The wine was great.Special Features: