Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
3400 West Olive Avenue
(in The Pinnacle Building)
Burbank, CA 91505Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: (818) 238-0424
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 10:00pm Friday 11:30am - 11:00pm Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Please the contact our dedicated Sales & Marketing Manager at (818) 238-0434 to plan your event today. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters! Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Arnie Morton's in Burbank hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit, www.mortons.com/burbank.
A word from Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank
Arnie Morton's of Chicago The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 20 ounce New York sirloin and a 14 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank - Best Restaurants in Burbank ›
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)notable wine list (42)romantic (37)good for groups (36)fit for foodies (35)great for lunch (33)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great Food & ServiceRCACDined on 11/17/2014I found the food selection and quality to the best and service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The " backround " music was way too loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014Lower & and change backround music. Backround is supposed to be in the backround. NOT something you have to work to talk over ! And shouldn't be teenage type music. ( Jazz, classical, or instrumental is appropriate ).I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL LUNCH.....RodsterDined on 11/6/2014Had a LOVELY time at lunch....everything was PERFECT!!Special Features:
- Something SpecialNotAFoodieDined on 11/5/2014Took my spouse here for our anniversary dinner. They printed a special menu for us. The food and service were both very nice.Special Features:
- Good Food.fortunesfool21Dined on 11/3/2014The food is great. There is not much more I can say. We went on a Monday night and at first it was pretty slow so we were able to be seated ahead of our 7:30 reservations but it picked up shortly after and they were clearly under staffed and not expecting it but it didn't bother me any. The service and staff were great. The only thing that wasn't great is the parking situation. This place is literally one of like 3 places you have to pay to park in Burbank. Though the underground parking can be validated for 2 hours and it will cost you 3 dollars otherwise it's $12. Overall great experience though and I will be back, maybe not regularly but every now and then.Special Features:
- DINNING EXPERIENCE SO SOOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014DID NOT HAVE A FRIENDLY GREETING,NO EYE CONTACT BY ANY OF THE HOSTS (3),DID GET SEATED RIGHT AWAY,MENU WAS GOOD,I FELT MY PRIME RIBEYE WAS DRY,NOT ALOT OF FLAVOR,PRICE FOR SALAD (TOMATO AND ONION) WAS WAY TOO MUCH,NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED,ONE PIECE OF LETTUCE,ONE SLICE OF TOMATO AND AND SOME CHOPPED RED ONIONS, MY MAIN COURSE WAS NOTHING BUT THE STEAK ON THE PLATE,BRUSSEL SPROUTS HAD NOTHING ON THEM EXCEPT WHAT THEY WERE SAUTED IN,NO PRESENTATION AT ALL ,MY LONG ISLAND ICE TEA LOOKED LIKE IT WAS SERVED IN A WINE GLASS, SO TO COMPARE MORTONS TO RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE,I WOULD RATHER GO TO RUTH CHRIS HANDS DOWN. SORRYSpecial Features:
- Bad HostessSAD2Dined on 10/31/2014At arrival I requested a booth from the hostess at which time she said none where available, then I requested a romantic table and she proceeded to seat us in the middle of the restaurant at which time I saw 4 booth empty and continued empty thru out the evening. to top it off half way thru our appertizer she sat a family at the table next to us with 3 small children who did not sit still all night. What a romantic dinner!! I think Morton's need to train their hostess on how to deal with customer requests, specially after the prices they charge!!
- Service in decline.jon5ctsVIPDined on 10/31/2014Prices haven't gone down but the level of service sure has. Long wait for drinks, never asked if we wanted coffee or anything else before dropping off check... Not what we expect from Mortons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary VisitkenbDined on 10/28/2014We came with the reservation stating it was our anniversary. We were greeted at the entrance and our anniversary was mentioned. I also stated my wife was in a wheel chair. We were given a booth that accommodated her. The food was excellent, as always. We were give desert on the house to celebrate our anniversary. our waiter held the door open for us so the wheel chair wasn't a problem leaving.Special Features:
- Very disappointed!CannahashVIPDined on 10/22/2014Morton's has a reputation for being a place for good business lunches... But the new reno has rendered this "old school" spot just another noisy steakhouse. It's loud, the service was completely lacking personality.(not looking for 37 pieces of flair here) No one from the host, to the server to the food runner could muster a smile and a sense of pride... After all, my steak was $51.00.
- DinnerfoodieDined on 10/19/2014Always a wonderful dinner experience. Food and service always top notch. Can always count on a wonderful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks great, not Prime rib sndwichLiamDined on 10/16/2014Prime Rib sandwich had burnt bread, it was dry, and instead of medium meat, it was well done. Fries were like potato chips and over cooked. I was not impressed. Overall counter parts had steaks that were great and they enjoyed the meal. However, I was not impressed at all with that overpriced sandwich that had a few strips of well done meat. It was really noisy which made it difficult to talk.Special Features:
- Morton's gets food rightWishIOwnedARestaurantDined on 10/5/2014Morton's nails everything on the menu. Unlike mid-priced and even local steak houses, Morton's gets every piece of food perfect. If it is not right they make it right. The taste, texure, and temperature of food is always right on. One of the best values on the menu is Chicken Christopher. The Manhattans that some in our party ordered were classic and excellent. Beer selection is good but all bottles - would like to see a draft/craft selection. We ordered Cajun Ribeye, Chicken Bianco, Center Cut Filet, and Shrimp Capellini with sides Asparagus, Creamed Spinach, and Twice Baked. All was hot. The large party next to us experienced the same. ecellence. Morton's does it right!Special Features:
- ExperiencehikerVIPDined on 10/2/2014I always enjoy Morton's. They have really tried to make the lunch experience enjoyable and affordable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was disappointed a bit.....travelers99Dined on 9/26/2014I have wanted to go to Mortons for years. I took my husband there for his birthday. I was so excited to go as we usually go to Ruth Chris. I won't go back to Mortons. The food was good but not anything that made me want to go back. The prices were really really expensive and absolutely nothing special. Service was OK, once sgain....nothing special. I will continue to go to our other steakhouse. I just was fisappointed..... I expected something more special.
- We Celebrated our AnniversaryGMBeeDined on 9/24/2014Morton's was a wonderful way to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was outstanding, our server was very attentive and the manager and staff went out of their way to be welcoming and friendly. Everyone enjoyed their mea l- meat eaters and vegetarians alike.Special Features:
- FantasticCliffoDined on 9/23/2014This was our first time at Morton's. All four of us found the food to be excellent and the services was outstanding.Special Features:
- Over pricedJohnDined on 9/20/2014Sadly overpriced compared to other steak houses of equal or better quality. The steak was great but everything else was just so so.Special Features:
- No surprises here.PyrodougVIPDined on 9/17/2014If you have been to Morton's anywhere, then you have been to this version- bar, steaks, standard stuff. It's good, but nothing surprising.
- Morton's is Back!megafrogVIPDined on 9/15/2014My previous visit to Morton's had been a disappointment after the acquisition by Landry's as to food value to price ratio. I am happy to report that our last visit to Morton's Burbank location was excellent in food quality, portion size, service and new décor/ambiance. Our conversation with the manager Mike, confirmed my observations that Morton's has reestablished its place among the best steakhouses in America. I can now recommend Morton's again to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Great, except....Eatoutmore2Dined on 9/14/2014The food was great, the service was great,decor was great! What has changed is the clientele. Most people had shorts, tee shirts and baseball hats on. I'm not talking nice, fashionable, summer clothes. These people looked like they're going to a Dodger's game! Two tables of diners were so loud, everyone kept turning around to see what was going on. Please put on pants and take off your hat when you're going out for dinner at night. Maybe be more considerate of others when you're being so loud to bother people!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealKarlDined on 9/11/2014My Dad and I went to the Burbank Mortons after receiving a fixe prix offer. The meal was very good as was the service. Reservations got us past the line without any waiting. The drinks were very good. The dinning room was a bit loud. I have been here in the past I didn't have this experience so perhaps it was just our timing. There were a couple of very large parties (15 or so diners each). Overall it is a great experience. Love the Shrimp Alexander!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient but priceyBDBreviewDined on 9/10/2014If your guests really want steak or fish it's probably the best choice in the area. The recent renovation has improved the ambience but it's dark and can be loud. Service has always been mediocre for the prices your paying.
- MORTONS BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014While not our first time dining at the Burbank Mortons, our visit on Friday provided on more reminder as to why we continue to return time and time again. Outstanding Steak and Seafood served by our expert server Jennifer in an atmosphere of positive vibe. Service was highlighted by Jennifer's delivery of a candle lit birthday cake for my dining companion on her 89th celebration.Special Features:
- Awesome EveningShelbijackVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great Evening. Food and Service as always was awesome .Special Features:
- luv'n mortonsfoodie4lifeDined on 8/16/2014Epic experience, great food, excellent service can't wait to do it all over again thank you for making our anniversary a perfect night.Special Features:
- Delicious and quaintJmullerDined on 8/9/2014Was very happy with our meal and experience. I have a gluten allergy and they catered perfectly , even offering GF Lobster Bisque! The only thing that was a little strange is the fact there are absolutely no windows. I like a little view at least, but despite that, it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morton's in Burbank.BakersfieldcoupleDined on 8/8/2014I very seldom write a review but for a special occasion and 200 dollars later, very disappointed. Several people have suggested Morton's as a great streak restaurant that would be worth the trip. We drove two hours just to experience this recommendation and very little went well. Our waiter, from the start, made us feel like he did not want to be there. And why should that be our problem? They forgot the wine we ordered, he did not want to suggest anything considering we were first timers, nor did he seem to care about basic service. I was almost embarrassed for my wife. We have had some great experiences dining, such as Stack in Las Vegas and Nobu's, where we were thrilled to spend 200 on dinner, but for all the hype of Morton's, waste.Special Features:
- Morton'sNickiDined on 8/7/2014Good food, but the salad had brown pieces of lettuce in it.Special Features:
- Love the food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/5/2014Never disappointed with food and service. Friendly staff and the ambiance is awesome! Modern and chicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of foodStuartinventuraDined on 8/4/2014My wife's steak was a bit under cooked (she ordered it medium and it came medium rare). Other than that the dinner was very good. I specifically recommend the creamed corn side dish.Special Features:
- Good night outNardoDined on 8/4/2014My wife n I celebrated our birthdays at Morton's. Since we both are watching our weight we enjoyed their $40 special menu. It was great n so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome EveningShelbijackVIPDined on 8/2/2014Awesome Place ,we go there a lot...The Food is very good and the Service is super. I recommend this place highly 10+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnotherOpus1Dined on 7/31/2014It was an occasion to take a group coworkers out to lunch that was long overdue and experience Morton's on a weekday. We spent an hour at the bar enjoying ourselves knowing we were getting ready for a great meal. This became a lunch and a meal that we all will be talking about for years to come. It was like Thanksgiving in July. Great food and fantastic wine. I needed the staff to take it up a notch. Service was ok but I have seen better at that location. Non the less, I look forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 981 reviews are from the Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Burbank reviews archive.
- Official DateAceBoogieDined on 7/25/2014Took a girl that I've known for yrs and recently started dating | After that night she became my GirlfriendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but horrible serviceRoniDined on 7/25/2014We ordered the onion soup and soups were cold. We sent them back and told getting fresh ones but they just reheated. Bigger issue is that we'd all started the soups and they were returned indiscriminately. I don't want to eat my colleagues soup! Decided not to return to save time. Our waitress, Michaela, was incredibly difficult to get a hold of. Took us 20 min to track down and order dessert, boxes and our bill. When we paid the check we were short changed and that took another 15 min to track down. We went in for lunch and would've hoped they would have been more considerate of our time. It was clear that we needed two get back to work. Good food but mediocre service. For the price we're paying, I expect better service. Won't return.
- DineLA 2014Monali702Dined on 7/20/2014Great service! DineLA menu was very good. Couldn't have asked for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!notafoodieDined on 7/17/2014Service, food and ambiance are perfect at Morton's. I go for every special occasion because I know I will have wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineVIPDined on 7/17/2014Remodeled - too dark & too many tables crowded in dining roomSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- remodel is niceOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/8/2014food and service seem to be back on par after a crummy start to the lawry's ownership. happy to see it as this was one of the few good spots to eat around there. enjoyed the meal and the service.