Armani Ristorante 5th Avenue
717 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Armani Ristorante 5th Avenue
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://armaniristorante.com/locations/new_york/armani_ristorante/
- Phone: (212) 207-1902
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:45AM - 5:30PM
Monday - Wednesday: 5:30PM - 9:30PM
Thursday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM
Sunday: 11:45AM - 3:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Sandro Romano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For questions regarding the planning of your party at Armani Ristorante/5th Avenue please contact our event coordinator.
- Entertainment: Armani Ristorante features Italian Aperitivo Monday through Saturday, from 5:00PM to 8:00PM. On Thursdays, Armani Ristorante offers its premium Aperitivo, selecting its amazing no-charge finger food appetizers from different regions of Italy. It lends its beautiful lounge bar to all the Armani aficionados as the perfect meeting place on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- Special Events: Contact Sean 212-207-1902 for event inquiries.
- Cross Street: 56th Street
- Public Transit: 4/5 train to 59th Street, 6 train to 51st Street, F train to 57th street/6th Avenue, N,R,W and Q train to 5th ave/53rd Street and the E/V to 5th Ave.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Central Parking Systems, 58 West 58th Street New York 212.593.3867 and Central Parking Systems 201 West 56th Street New York, New York 212.586.3665
A word from Armani Ristorante 5th Avenue
Immersed in the heart of Manhattan, overlooking Fifth Avenue; Armani Ristorante lends itself to forge a new form of dining experience. The dazzling Italian trendy decor by Fuksas mingled with culinary creations communicate through each bite and each eyesight the personality and the beliefs of a distinctive philosophy that has changed the world through its innovative creations. In a place where vanguard cuisine marries traditional Italian cuisine our guests will savor the wonders of our exclusive dishes, and the impeccable care of our service absorbed in our unique surroundings that remains together elegant and relaxed.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Armani Ristorante 5th Avenue reviews from OpenTable diners
120 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (58)romantic (55)special occasion (53)great for lunch (49)scenic view (48)neighborhood gem (31)notable wine list (28)good for groups (24)hot spot (22)vibrant bar scene (16)great for brunch (15)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great service and authentic Italian food.JeevesVIPDined on 11/21/2014We loved the atmosphere, private dining, and careful attentive service. The wines by the glass are amazingly unique. The food was tremendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super comme d habitude !FafaDined on 11/19/2014C est toujours aussi bien le menu est parfait pas trop cher un total à deux pour 2 Je recommande très bonne adresse !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish Italian Restaurant in New York CityOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/18/2014Modern style, great food, wonderful wine list - what you would expect from the Armani name. Service was excellent, food was wonderfully prepared and well chosen menu items with a great blend of modern cuisine with traditional Italian dishes. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot sophisticati dining localeGreatspotDined on 11/10/2014Sophisticated generous spacing and excellent menu , cooking and service. Second visit and would return for special occasions most happilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014great ambiance. overpriced, underwhelming food. Go for aperitif and small plates at the bar instead.
- How to destroy a brandOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/8/2014Other than the Armani name there was nothing but overtly arrogant staff and mediocre food. First time in years I felt slighted by staff in a hi end restaurant.
- Really enjoyed this.DrschafesVIPDined on 11/5/2014Food was fantastic and very authentic to its Italian sources.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014The meal of a lifetime, from the amuse bouche to the petite fors and everything in between..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super FindFoodLoverVIPDined on 10/30/2014This was my second time dining at Armani and it was again a wonderful experience. Took 2 friends who hadn't been before. The food was truly wonderful! My duck was sensational. Service was excellent and ambiance lovely. It is expensive but I couldn't find a fault at all so if on a budget then it is a perfect choice for a special occasion. If you are a foodie then you have to experience it.Special Features:
- A MEMORABLE EVENING!nancyDined on 10/24/2014WOW! Everything was so fantastic! The appetizers (tuna tartare, grilled octopus, burrata) -- SO GOOD! Truffle Risotto and Filet - both phenomenal! Great wine, delicious desserts, the best service ever! Anthony -- be sure to ask for ANTHONY! He was so attentive and anticipated every need - such a wonderful complement to a perfect evening! Will definitely return again and again - my new favorite hot spot!!!Special Features:
- Excellent midtown spotNoisyVIPDined on 10/24/2014The food is elegant, the service top notch and you get a lot of bang for your buck (amuse bouche, small cookie plate at the end of the meal) well worth the price for the prix fixe.Special Features:
- Very disappointedPauloDined on 10/17/2014I had a terrible experience during last Friday dinner. The risotto way raw and hard. The tagliatelle Verdi has no flavor and was poor of salt.Special Features:
- WoodieWoodieVIPDined on 10/16/2014Always enjoy my visit to Armani. The space is lovely. The spacing of the tables is good. Service and food are always great.Special Features:
- Armani Way of...Russell1942Dined on 10/15/2014NYC ! A good place to a Nice Night in big Apple ! Armani brand is always present in details, the deco, the menu, the wine list and dessert and ristretto. Perfect service, near but not invasive.Special Features:
- noneedDined on 10/13/2014main course - bonzino was deep fried isp pan fried, dry and flood with oil.Special Features:
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014we enjoyed it and particularly liked chatting with the maître d' Paul. Food was excellent and so was the service. Great location and perfect place to take lunch for an afternoon of shopping on Fifth AvenueSpecial Features:
- Lovely!FoodLoverVIPDined on 10/8/2014First visit for an early dinner and it was sensational. Beautiful decor, elegant, good food, excellent service and lovely wine. Pasta very good, fish was excellent! I was there early so I don't know what it is like at evening after 7:30. Service was impeccable and they were sincerely interested in any comments on their food. A real find and I look forward to going back!Special Features:
- Great food, bad server!NYsnobVIPDined on 10/8/2014I'm a regular at The Armani Ristorante, and this was the first time I found a server who was not only rude, but extremely arrogant. We were a group of 5 girls, and 2 of them were late/lost their way. He refused to take our order and said we needed to wait for the other 2. Because of that, I didn't get to eat my entree and had to leave since I needed to get to some place on time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair just fairJuangrilloDined on 10/3/2014Fair but not superb, it was not surprising, the stairs are the best of the restaurantSpecial Features:
- Armani Delivers Big TimeChristine39Dined on 10/2/2014My girlfriend & I celebrated our anniversary recently at Armani Ristorante. I was surprised to see that the menu had changed and a new executive chef had been put in charge. The whole night was wonderful - the new menu items made it difficutlt to make choices since they all looked so good !! The food was fabulous, the service was impeccable and the "Happy Anniversary" desert touch made the evening SPECIAL for the both os us - looking forward to bringing a larger group of friends there to enjyo a great evening !!!!Special Features:
- So great!nycgirl4491VIPDined on 9/27/2014The new fall menu at Armani is amazing! The service is excellent! The drinks were delicious! It's truly beautiful inside! Will be going back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/26/2014From the moment of entry we knew this was a great choice. Wonderful creative dishes with a flair for special. Complimented with an extensive wine selection expertly suggested by their friendly and knowledgeable staff. The evening was romantic as well as comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryVIPDined on 9/19/2014This is an excellent Italian restaurant on isolated floor of the Armani store. Full of attractive people and wait staff as one would expect for Armani. Yes, it's expensive, but you don't go to Armani expecting bargain basement. It's like dining in Italy and the accents of the waiters and the various languages off the clientele will make the Euros and want to be Euros feel right at home.Special Features:
- skip lunch hereOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/17/2014I have always had dinner at Armani, but this time took a friend for her first time for her birthday.There were two tables of six young woman who laughed and screamed and were just obnoxious, faces turning red from their hilarity.Also a woman at another table with two suited men was so loud that heads were turning. I could not stop apologizing to my friend for the ruinous lunch scene. NEVER AGAIN.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was very slowDempseyVIPDined on 9/15/2014The food was sub part with the fish being so/so and the Lamb far undercooked to request and took 20 minutes to correct.Special Features:
- ExcellentGNfoodieDined on 9/15/2014Elegant beautiful restaurant. The service is outstanding. Lots of windows, beautiful view, spacious. The appetizers were magnificent. Lunch was a relaxed and very wonderful outing. The prices were reasonable for the NY experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as usualCChapDined on 9/9/2014I've dined here previously, for both business and personal events. This visit was for a group of business colleagues that are also friends. The tasting menu provided a brilliant opportunity to sample every dish as if Armani had made them and brought to you personally. The entire staff is eager to ensure that your dining experience is exceptional. Specifically, the maître d'/hostess were very accommodating in making requested table adjustments as a result of the late arrivals of some of my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PG823Dined on 9/3/2014My experience was delightful. The food was delicous and the service was spectacular. Perfect for a business lunch which is exactly why i was there. Would certainly visit again.Special Features:
- Skip it!! Not worth 1000 OT pointsMainstaysVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food bland, service sporadic, drinks below average, pasta below that, deli trays not bad due to they can cut thin prosciutto and cheese square but why no bread?Special Features:
- Amazing!nycgirl4491VIPDined on 8/31/2014Everything was perfect! The service was extremely on point. The restaurant is beautiful and comfortable. The good is outstanding! They completely changed their brunch menu on 8/31/14 and it's beyond perfect! The brunch menu is very affordable!! Everyone should try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYfoodieVIPDined on 8/28/2014Great food, service and views of 56th street... Fit for foodies and then some... Don't miss this restaurant in the Armani Boutique ...Special Features:
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/27/2014Lovely dinning option inside the Armani store - at the time we dined it was not crowded at all which I loved! Will certainly come again! Everything was the freshest ingredients you can get - only disappointment was my risotto was under cooked and a bit bland (the saffron risotto), everything else was great!Special Features:
- FestiveChailatteVIPDined on 8/27/2014Wonderful place for neighborhood upscale lunch, ladies lunch. Food is fantastic, decor is high style and service is warm and welcoming. Extra bonus is amazing staircase and *****shopping.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014I have been to Armani several times--including one less than acceptable food experience. This time, however, the food was off the charts fantastic. The servers were warm, charming and efficient. The scallop appetizer may have been the best I have ever had. I would not hesitate to go back to Armani and to recommend the restaurant to friends and colleagues.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceMaggieDined on 8/14/2014Armani tries to be very cool adn succeeds. The food was notable, the service was professional and fun. Pricey, but worth it.Special Features:
- hkohliDined on 8/12/2014Very beautiful restaurant in an amazing location Friendly service Food was well presentedSpecial Features:
- Armani Ristorante 5th AvenueMissyMDined on 8/10/2014The Armani Ristorante's offerings for Restaurant Week were of very high quality and, in addition, we appreciated the spaciousness, comfort and elegant design of the restaurant The one serious negative was the design of the restroom. The rich marble counter tops did nothing to dispel the feeling of claustrophobia when the giant floor-to-ceiling door to the stall clanged shut and there seemed to be a serious lack of ventilation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ihatenicknamesVIPDined on 8/8/2014What a fabulous restaurant! The food and the service are superb, and the view 3 floors above 5th Ave. near the park is wonderful. The word for this restaurant is elegant. Without restaurant week specials, it can be a bit pricey, but I've already made plans to return with out-of-town friends who would so much enjoy the experience. Kudos to the chef. The risotto is fabulous. And what a great place to eat during Christmas week overlooking the throngs and all the excitement of Christmas on 5th Ave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!peonygirlDined on 8/8/2014Food was delicious and the service was just as outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Good food, romantic ambiance and good for date nights. Nice location, great service too. I love the way they suggest the cuisines and explain about unknown ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.