326 Cabana Rd E
Windsor, ON N9G 1A1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://armandospizza.com/
- Phone: 5199729433
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater to any occasion, whether its a corporate function, a wedding or a small baptism, our staff can take care of all the details. Ask for Jay(519) 972-9433.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room is available for any function up to 45 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jay Clinensmith 5199729433
- Entertainment: Live Music.
A word from Armando's Windsor
From our authentic wood fired pizza to our large variety of delicious pastas, veal, chicken and seafood dish's, everything is fresh and made to order. Our restaurant is great for any occasion, from a business meeting in our media room to a date night in one of our intimate booths to a night out with friends in our lounge. There is 5 HD large screen TVs to watch the big game and live music on the weekends. Come in and experience our spectacular decor and our friendly staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Armando's Windsor reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food, service not so greatFoodie123493Dined on 2/14/2014The food was really good, however the service was not up to par. There was no silverware on the table, no napkins, and no water. When we got served our salad, we had to remind the waitress that we needed cutlery.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Experience!YEG1Dined on 9/4/2013Have a great and enjoyable experience at Armando's on Cabana!Special Features:
- Great food. Great service.breezy822Dined on 8/22/2013Great food. Great service. Good for a special occasion or a romantic night out. If i ever visit Windsor again i will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Night At Armando'sBooth4fourVIPDined on 7/25/2013Always a great meal. Moe our waiter is outstanding, as always. Thanks Peter and MarilynSpecial Features:
- Saturday NightonmyownDined on 5/25/2013Very good service by Mohammad. Exceptional attention by Christian! Food very good! Thoroughly enjoyed the music, however, the noise level was a bit too loud to really appreciate the quality of your musicians.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2013Food was fresh and good (we had two pasta dishes) and the kitchen was able to meet our special needs. Good crowd on a Saturday night, having fun fueled by live entertainment. Service was prompt and very friendly. Decor contemporary. We liked it and will return.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013One of my favorite restaurants! I brought my Michigan family and they absolutely loved the food and the service. Thanks!Special Features:
- Arrived just before our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013Arrived just before our reservation time but weren;t seated for over 15 minutes. Once seated, service was hit and miss as the restauant was busy and everyone (wait staff, bus boyes etc.) were going non-stop, maybe there wasn't enough staff on hand. The food was the star and made up for the lower than expected service. Portions were huge and well done. We will return.Special Features:
- Went with a group of 6. TheLittleBirdieDined on 1/26/2013Went with a group of 6. The pizza and pasta dishes were very tasty. The portions are large. Plenty of parking. Nice building. They charge you to share a plate so that is a negative.
- Restaurant was great and goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/14/2012Restaurant was great and good is always fantastic. The service was slow though. We waited 45 minutes for food, and only got bread when we asked for it while the tables around us got it automatically after ordering. Also, on OpenTable I had written that we would like a booth in the dining room and when we got there they seated us at a table in the patio area. Host admitted to not reading the instruction but escorted us to a booth in the dining room after I requested it.Special Features:
- Our meals were very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2012Our meals were very good. We find Armandos a great place to go. Our server was at the top of her game. She was very attentive and offered many suggestions to make our meal more pleasant.Special Features:
- One of our favourite restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2012One of our favourite restaurants in the city. The food is always excellent. Great place for a get together with friends.Special Features:
- Jay was great :) DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2012Jay was great :) Disappointed that you were out of lamb chops :(
- Our meal was excellent asOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Our meal was excellent as always. We enjoy going to Armandos where the staff is friendly and very efficient.Special Features:
- Atmosphere and ambiance areOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/17/2012Atmosphere and ambiance are very good, but the food was disappointing this visit. Food was bland, and lacking flavour.
- Our dinner was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012Our dinner was very good and the service was impeccable.Special Features:
- Delicious, fresh food. NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Delicious, fresh food. Nice presentation. We all enjoyed our meal, especially our 93 year old aunt. She loved the thin crust pizza!Special Features:
- Bread was amazing. I had aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Bread was amazing. I had a Caesar salad and my friends had the Mediterranean wrap and spinach dip. Everything tasted amazing! The service was great in the beginning - our online reservation worked out perfectly, the hostess was warm and greeting, and our server did a great job taking our orders on time. After our meal was served, however, we did not receive refills, nor did we see our server for the rest of the night. Our server walked past us several times (serving other tables), and we ended up having our table cleared by someone else. Eventually, we asked for the bill (by another server), and it was brought to us by our original server - without an apology for the wait or lack of service. Regardless, the food was awesome.Special Features:
- Our server wasn't acknowledgingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Our server wasn't acknowledging us at all, but the food was so great that we would definitely come back. Thanks.Special Features:
- Great Environment. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/17/2012Great Environment. Food was good but it took a while. It took some time to be able to place our order. Once the food arrived the wait staff was good.Special Features:
- Atmosphere was good, as wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011Atmosphere was good, as was service. Food had little flavour. Had lobster ravioli and it was very watered down with little taste.Special Features:
- I went there for my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2011I went there for my birthday dinner and I couldn't believe how nice the place was and our waitress!! Everything was amazing and everyone enjoyed it !I would def. go back!! Great food, With great peopl!
- Excellent food! EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2011Excellent food! Everything was fresh and cleanly presented!Special Features:
- The entire dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2011The entire dining experience was enjoyable. We took another couple to dinner and they were commenting on the great food. The bread, house salads and chicken parmesan were all outstanding. Fresh ground pepper, hot chilis and parmesan further enhanced the flavour of the food. We will be back!!!Special Features:
- The service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2011The service was excellent and personal, the food as always was great well prepared and presented, atmosphere comfortable, great place to eat and talk and enjoy the company of friends or significant other.Special Features:
- The appetizer- flat breadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/9/2011The appetizer- flat bread with garlic dipping sauce was delicious. 2 of us had pasta that was very good and my husband could not stop raving about his crusted fish dish. Dessert was a huge portion of cheese cake. The service was excellent. Always refilling our drinks without having to ask.Special Features:
- Our service was slow. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Our service was slow. Our waters were not filled up and we sat with finished plates for a while. Food was good.
- This evening was disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/24/2011This evening was disappointing compared to previous visits to this restaurant. The food was sub-par, and the noise level was excessive.
- Excellent food and service. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2011Excellent food and service. The new dessert menu is outstanding.Special Features:
- One of our favourite restaurantscurtiseVIPDined on 6/3/2011One of our favourite restaurants in Windsor, have been going here for years. The food is always made using fresh and quality ingredients. Tons of great dishes on the menu, and the spin dip is to die for! Don't forget to save room for their homemade tiramisu afterwards!Special Features:
- Anticipating a typical familyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2011Anticipating a typical family restaurant, I was pleasently surprised by Armandos's upgraded appearance and quality.Special Features: