Arloi Dee Thai Bistro
4920 Socialville Foster Rd
Mason, OH 45040Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Arloi Dee Thai Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arloidee.com/
- Phone: 5132293997
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Arloi Dee Thai Bistro
Arloi Dee’s authentic Thai cuisine is flavored with variety of fresh herbs and distinct spices, which creates a wide range of exotic tastes. The food ranges from mild and subtly flavored dishes to hot fiery delight ones. A number of our dishes are prepared from a merging of the most treasured recipes of Thai, Chinese and others Asian cuisine, creating a most unique and delicious food. One must simply experience to understand the reasoning behind this sensation. We never stop in our quest to bring you the most exotic, delicious and healthy new dishes from Thailand, China, Japan and other Asian countries. Providing you an exciting and enjoyable culinary experience is our goal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arloi Dee Thai Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Good food, good valuefoodloverDined on 7/11/2014We went to Arloi Dee for dinner and enjoyed all of the food that we tried. The food was good and well-priced, the service was attentive, and the ambience was quiet and peaceful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood place for dinnerFoodLoverDined on 4/12/2014Quiet place to hangout with friends and family for a nice and sumptuous dinner ... sensibly priced and well sized portions make it a nice choice ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's NightRedsFanFoodieDined on 2/14/2014I went to Arloi Dee to celebrate Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. The server (Michael) was fantastic. This is a really great place if you like sushi (tasty and cheap). The only complaint is that the kitchen was realllllly slow in getting my desert. In fact, I waited longer for desert than any of the food we ordered. Michael did a fantastic job of communicating this with us, however. I will definitely be back for sushi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing extraordinaryeatout2muchDined on 2/14/2014Food was ok, but took forever to come out. Place not even packed on a Fri nite, but service was iffy. We ordered fried rice when food came out to add to our order, but they brought fried rice after we were finished eating the rest of the meal. For the entree price, I would have expected better service. Food was nothing extraordinary.
- Wonderful experienceJGoetzDined on 9/6/2013Food is terrific! Had a dancer on Friday evening who was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorest seviceSteveVIPDined on 8/18/2013We had a waitress that wrot everything down and just ignored the order. After 25 minutes the owner had to come a d retake even our drink order . The food was ok , but was an hour wait with only 6 people in the entire place. Once it arrived it was a 5/10.Special Features:
- Good food - average serviceJimbo123Dined on 5/11/2013We've been there twice so far. The food was pretty good at reasonable prices. Our service was OK the first time, but terribly slow the second. We had a Summer Roll and Thai Spring Roll as appetizers, which were good. I really enjoyed the Masamun Beef Curry. (I ordered it extra-spicy - yum!). My wife ordered Shrimp Phad Thai, which she enjoyed as well. The restaurant wasn't very busy both times we went.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've had good lunch experiencesCjg13VIPDined on 4/13/2013I've had good lunch experiences here, but this time makes the second consecutive dinner experience that was less than preferred. It took almost one hour after ordering for our food to arrive and the restaurant wasn't that busy. The waitress only came by a couple times during this wait to refill drinks and, when we asked how much longer the food would take, she replied, "Yeah, the kitchen is a little slow tonight. Sorry." I will still probably go for an occasional lunch meeting, but I don't think my family will risk such a long wait again for dinner.Special Features: