1218 Rue Drummond
Montreal, QC H3G 1V7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arlequino.ca/
- Phone: 514-868-1666
- Hours of Operation:
Diner: du lundi au dimanche de midi à 15h00 Souper: du dimanche au mercredi de 15h00 à 21h00 du jeudi au samedi de 15h00 à 23h30 Lunch: Monday to Sunday Daily: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday to Wednesday 3:00pm - 9:00pm Thursday to Saturday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Le restaurant peut être réservé au complet (70 personnes) pour un événement spécial, anniversaire, baptême, surprise party... Possibilité d'un menu spécial pour des groupes à partir de 12 personnes. Veuillez contacter directement PAR TÉLÉPHONE. You can book the restaurant for groups up to 70 persons, surprise party, anniversary, birthday party... Also a special menu can be propose to groups from 12 people. Please contact directly BY PHONE
- Private Party Contact: Marie-Eve Lalancette 5148681666
- Entertainment: Bienvenue aux groupes Groups welcome
A word from Arlequino
Dans une atmosphère contemporaine vous retrouverez des pizza au four à bois de style européen et des salades repas, toujours préparées avec les ingrédients les plus frais sur le marché. Conscient de la qualité des produits régionaux, nous sommes fiers d'offrir à notre clientèle des fromages et des charcuteries d'ici et mettons également en vente des vinaigrettes et confitures artisanales exclusives du Québec. Pour les vins par contre nous avons une carte internationale rassemblant plusieurs pays, à des prix très abordables. Étant soucieux de l'environnement, au restaurant Arlequino, nous recyclons tout le verre, plastique, papier et aluminium utilisé. Veuillez prendre note qu'une partie des ventes de la livraison va au Club des petits déjeuners du Québec. In a contemporary atmosphere you will find European-style oven pizza and salads, which are always prepared with the freshest ingredients found on the market. "Bro its da real TING !"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arlequino reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (6)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014The gelato was exceptionally good. The pizza delicious. The wine pour a little stingy for the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to knowJohnDined on 8/6/2014First time in this restaurant, easy access with parking nearby. We both had the lunch special (salad with halibut). the service was perfect and food good even if I would have preferred the fish to be tastierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My 5th reviewIsraguardVIPDined on 8/4/2014Im here regularly. Always superb quality food. Will be back..Special Features:
- The following 36 reviews are from the Arlequino reviews archive.
- It was okJonathanPDined on 5/16/2014We went to Arlequino on a Friday night around 8 p.m. The place wasn't very busy, which worried me, but I am guessing they get most of their business from people going to the hockey game. The waitress kept rushing us and was not very friendly. The food came out quick and was very good. The ambiance left a little to be desired for it was simple, plain and modern.Special Features:
- Extra tasty pizza and more!ZpacemanVIPDined on 4/5/2014We went on a Saturday night while the Habs were playing at the Bell Center - meaning they'd just finished their mad pre-game rush and it was fairly quiet. When almost empty, the place has little ambience or noise, but I can imagine it is vibrant when full. I came for the pizza based on reviews I read here and I was not disappointed - extra tasty Pescara with just the right amounts of tomato sauce, cheese, pancetta and, notably, a delicious spicy zing! The dough was nice and thin, soft in the middle and crispy round the edges. As close to a perfect pizza as I have tasted in many years! My wife had Lasagne Bolognese and got a super-sized portion, three-quarters of which we took home for lunch for two the next day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been here many timesIsraguardVIPDined on 3/27/2014Have been here many times and have written numerous reviews here. Food is simple and done PERFECTLY. Great choice of wines and I could not be happier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before a show!CharbluVIPDined on 12/15/2013Great little place to eat a good pizza before a show or a hockey game at the Bell CenterI would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza downtownMelfoodcrazyDined on 12/14/2013Very close to the Bell Centre, so perfect for a pre concert or pre hockey game dinner. Amazing wood burning pizza, impressive wine list, and VERY affordable. The service was just average, and the noise level was a little too loud. But the decor was nice and modern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great lunchIsraguardVIPDined on 12/3/2013I have been here many times and will continue to come back. Good value and superb pizza imho.Special Features:
- Approved by an ItalianGravitoneDined on 10/5/2013I come from Italy and I have to say that their pizza would be at a good level in my home country, which means that is outstanding for Canadian standards. It was a little too watery (is that a word?), but thinness assured a perfect cooking; it was also a little expensive but their quality is worth the price. Se siete italiani andateci, sarà come ritrovare la pizza di casa nostra!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different of any other usual placesAlexDined on 10/4/2013Modern, clean, spacious and on top of all, great pizza... Nutella pizza to wrap upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great lunchIsraguardVIPDined on 9/11/2013Im here about twice or so each month. Food is always consistantly great which is why I come back. Service was good too and I have no complaints.. I really do love their pizza. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- MehKrisMTLVIPDined on 8/7/2013The pizzas were ok but there was a lot of stuff that was no longer on the menu. Expensive for what you get.
- YummyIsraguardVIPDined on 7/17/2013I love this place. You get exactly what you pay for.. My Greek salad was so good.. I ordered another one. Pizza is simply awesome. Terrific wine choices (even by the glass). Waitress was adorable. Again, another superb experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yes another great meal.IsraguardVIPDined on 6/8/2013A few times already here in past few weeks. Ive become addicted to their Greek salad and their Pizzas are phenomenal. Cant go wrong. Waitress was a treat as well.Special Features:
- Another great mealIsraguardVIPDined on 5/15/2013Second time in two weeks. Food again was superb and my greek salad was a 10 !! Best service was given by the bus boy / assistant who helped the waitresses out. Seems some of them don't believe in smilling.Special Features:
- Excellent LunchIsraguardVIPDined on 5/7/2013Party of 2. Great lunch and I was very pleased with quality of food and presentation. Many decent and affordable bottles of wine. I chose something mid range $60 and was quite happy. Appetisers were excellent and pizza was superb. My only issue is with the banana cake which was dry dry dry. Service was ok... a few more smiles would not have hurt, waitress seamed indifferent and this with a 20% tip on a plus $200 bill. Not even a thank you. I will 100% return because I find the food excellent.Special Features:
- The food was really good andJodiDined on 11/22/2012The food was really good and the staff are friendly.
- simple: good pizza with freshOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2012simple: good pizza with fresh toppings along with friendly service. Feels like a restaurant in europe. (more modern type)Special Features:
- We love to go here for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2012We love to go here for lunch - nice ambiance, delicious pizzas and salad, and great service. You can make it a quick lunch or a leisurely one - depending on what your needs are. It is also a great place for a glass of wine and a pizza for dinner. We highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Les critiques disaient 'MeilleureOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2012Les critiques disaient 'Meilleure pizza à Montréal" peut-être pas à ce point mais bonne nourriture quand même et nous avons bien été conseillés pour le vin. Beau petit endroit sympa, agréable, jeune et urbain, prélude parfait à un bon concert au Centre Bell qui n'est qu'à quelque pas.Special Features:
- It was everything we had expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2012It was everything we had expected from reading the reviews - no complaints!Special Features:
- Great pizza and salads inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2012Great pizza and salads in a nice atmosphere - love to go here for lunch during the work weekSpecial Features:
- Belle petite place pour unOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Belle petite place pour un petit souper avant un spectacle pas trop lourd...
- Very good pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/23/2011We had an early 5:30pm reservation for three people before a show...so it was 'quiet'. We ordered three different pizzas, 1 ceasar salad, 3 glasses of wine...shared the various pizzas. They were all very good, thin crust, good sauce, cheese. The ceasar salad was good, but could use more 'bite' of anchovies. We would return. The waitress was friendly, attentive...but again, there was only one other table occupied at that time.Special Features:
- Not a particularly happeningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011Not a particularly happening place on a Saturday night, but the food was excellent. The service was non-intrusive, yet available. And, the atmosphere was different than most - might even call it fashionably chic if more people had been there. Trendy-looking and delicious. Dress code states business casual, but patrons covered the gamut, and we felt overdressed. The waitstaff wore jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. Had a very pleasant time overall and would consider going again next time we're in town.Special Features:
- I find it rude when you walkOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/23/2011I find it rude when you walk out of a restaurant and you have to say goodbye to them while they are in the middle of a conversation. There is a bit of an attitude at this place. You have the feeling that if you are not known they don't care about you
- We went there before and wereLeominsterVIPDined on 12/27/2010We went there before and were not disappointed. This time the waitress was rushed and did not pay attention. She was too busy acting. Then the flimsy wobbly little table we were placed at was our fault. She pointed out that the reason it wobbled was because our feet touched the table feet. Then she did not bring the ordered caesar salad. Way overpriced for the pizza.Special Features:
- Booked ahead of ice hockeyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2010Booked ahead of ice hockey game. Not a huge choice on menu. Pizza was very thin crust- favours fine but not a huge portion. Was busy- service staff was efficient but not overly friendly.
- Good food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/22/2010Good food, great service. A little loud but the restaurant is near the Bell Centre and the night I visited there was a hockey game on.
- The food was very creativeOutofEdenDined on 8/7/2010The food was very creative and very nicely executed. We were a large group and everyone loved their food. This pizzeria offers some of the most unique pizzas I have had anywhere around the globe. The noise level was a little too high for my taste but not unlike some of the 'trendy' restaurants I have visited. It may have been ok for a smaller group but for a group that size the level noise made it impossible to talk beyond one's neighbour. The staff never rushed us but if you want prompt food/drinks you have to ask for it. The staff was very accommodating and even customized the food. The restaurant even has a ready portable video player for the kids! I would definitely come back again when I am in MontrealSpecial Features:
- Incredible everything! ThankOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/28/2010Incredible everything! Thank you Arlequino, first time here and I will be back and will be telling my friends about this wonderful gem. You just haven't experienced pizza if you haven't been to Arlequino. Forget the "pizza is pizza" stereotype, this place will knock you off your feet, garanteed!Special Features:
- Great restaurant - would callOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2010Great restaurant - would call this an Italian fusion-pizzeria. Same owners of La Medusa (upscale authentic Italian restaurant). Good mix of old and new. Good selection of wood stove pizzas and salads. Great wine list for all budgets. Their Nicoise salad is really excellent - served with real grilled tuna - a full meal in itself. The giant meatball (Mamma's original recipe) is also a great starter. Enjoy.Special Features:
- Good place to go before aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/1/2009Good place to go before a hockey game, well located near Bell Centre.
- Arlequino is a great new hotddamataDined on 4/20/2009Arlequino is a great new hot stop which I would recommend to anyone... at first I thought that Montreal had enough Italian pizzeria's, but this one is authentic and original... delicious thin crust, creative topping combination, an excellent experience overall.Special Features:
- Nice looking place and comfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/4/2009Nice looking place and comfortable chairs. Really nice food and great wine listSpecial Features:
- This little restaurant hasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/2/2009This little restaurant has a limited but interesting menu. The lobster pizza is amazing and worth the trip. Quality wines are available by the glass. A little noisy.Special Features:
- The pizzas were great andarloDined on 3/19/2009The pizzas were great and very tasty! not many like them in town. The entrees and especially the desserts were delicious! We had great service and the owner even treated us a nice pizza au nutella. Much appreciated!Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant pourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/26/2009Excellent restaurant pour un repas entre amis ou en couple, jolie déco et ambiance agréable. Le personnel est très sympathique. Chic mais sans prétention. Un endroit à découvrir!Special Features: