47986 Warm Spring Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94539Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.arkarestaurant.com/
- Phone: (510) 661-2752
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11:30am-2:30pm
Lunch: Sa-Su 11:30am-3:00pm
Dinner: Su-Th 5:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pakistani, Indian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Surbeer Rawat
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout
A word from Arka Restaurant
Named after the Sun, which gives energy and nutrients to all life, Arka Restaurant, Bar & Lounge blends authentic Indian cooking with modern styles and presentation, creating a sensory experience unlike any other in the Bay Area. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Arka is the embodiment of innovative Indian cooking in a sleek and sophisticated environment, giving guests a culinary escape that sooths the soul. We aim to please you with our seasonal menu that derives influence from the Northern flatlands and Southern coastal regions of India, with specialties including a selection of Tandoori kebabs, Biryanis, dosas, curries and uthappams, along with an extensive side dish selection, breads and vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arka Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Interesting...check it outNicoleDined on 3/8/2014My husband, mom and dad-in-law, and I went to Arka restaurant for dinner on Saturday around 7:00 pm. When we got there, the place was empty! I was worried, but it turned out pretty good. Food - Excellent! We enjoyed the food, both veg and non-veg (we are Indian and German). Hubby had chicken Chettinad and it was spicy - he loved it. Presentation - Clean/modern. Ambiance - Contemporary; nice lighting with a full bar. Noise level - Bad; there was a kid's birthday party on other side of restaurant and the 4 kids that were there were screaming the whole time. Parents ignored the behavior. We had a hard time hearing each other at our own table; dad had to take out his hearing aid because it was so loud. Staff - friendly, did not bug us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Indian FoodNancyDVIPDined on 2/20/2014Really tasty Indian food, nicely prepared, in an attractive environment with very courteous service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.