Arizona Grand Resort- The Lobby Grill
8000 S Arizona Grand Pkwy
Phoenix, AZ 85044Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Arizona Grand Resort- The Lobby Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arizonagrandresort.com/fine-dining-phoenix.php
- Phone: 6024316476
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Scott
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Dusk Robinson (602)431-6477
A word from Arizona Grand Resort- The Lobby Grill
The Lobby Grill at Arizona Grand Resort puts you in the midst of Phoenix's most naturally beautiful places. The Grill is located in the resort lobby overlooking the Arizona Grand Golf Course and South Mountain. The grill features American cuisine offering prime meats and fresh produce from local farms. The Grill offers breakfast daily from 6:00am - 11:00am, lunch from 11:00am - 5:00pm, and Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arizona Grand Resort- The Lobby Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Place for BreakfastthrotolDined on 1/8/2014The Lobby Grill is a great place for breakfast. It has a great selection of breakfast favorites including bagel, pancakes, waffles, eggs, hash browns, etc. The service is first rate. I was able to order my breakfast, have coffee and make it to my meeting within the hour. The service personnel are in tune of the needs of the clientele. Many people are dining in the resort with the intention and requirement of attending a meeting and must be served on time. I recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View is nice. Sandwiches wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2012View is nice. Sandwiches were okay but the fries were soggy and greasy. Was hoping for more but will probably try one more tomr because the location and view from the dining room are so nice.
- The online menu that was availableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012The online menu that was available to view for Mother' Day was the reason we picked this place; however, when we got there we were told the buffet was being offered. We asked if we could order from the menu and was told yes, and then rudely provided 1 menu for 6 of us. When we asked for more menues, we were brought 2 more and 1 of them was the breakfast menu (portions of which were on the online menu). However, the waiter told us we couldn't order from it. One in our party ordered the steak without butter and egg whites scrambled. This seemed to annoy the waiter. The steak was served in butter.
- Very Good - Potential Hot Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012The Lobby Grill was a pleaseant surprise!!! With all my marks being "very good" I hate to say something negative but hopefully it helps to make The Lobby better......... After a very good dinner I ventured to the bar for an after dinner drink. The only problem was that the bar tender never served me. The bar wasn't busy at all. I would have understood that. At any rate, other than the bar (tender) I will definitely be back! Last time I was there I was checking in for golf. Great moodification to the Arizona Grand Resort!!!Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised. ThefoodfanVIPDined on 3/16/2012Pleasantly surprised. The Lobby Grill was better than one would expect for hotel dining.Special Features:
- Excellent service. Waiterblackknight6047Dined on 2/14/2012Excellent service. Waiter was non intrusive, frequent and timed perfectly so you didn't have a mouth full of food when they asked of everything was alright. Something you don't see very often. It was a special night for me as I proposed to my lady that night. The staff, food and surrondings made it a perfect, perfect night. Top shelf!Special Features:
- Valentine's Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2011My husband and I went here for Valentine's Day dinner. They had a $52 per person 4 course dinner special. It was phenomenal! The ambiance is terrific, with such a beautiful view. They have a bonfire outside where you can share such a romantic moment with your loved one sipping on a glass of wine. Our server was fantastic! He was very accommodating. The service is excellent! Our food came promptly. The food, of course, is the best part of this very remarkable experience. My husband had kobe beef, and he loved it! I had the grilled ahi tuna and it is probably the best fish I've ever had, very tasty, great texture, cooked perfectly!Special Features:
- We really enjoyed the LobbyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/16/2011We really enjoyed the Lobby Grill. The food was good but nothing spectacular. The price was definitely right for the quality and quantity. Great views of the signature hole on the golf course.Special Features:
- There was no Mothers Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2010There was no Mothers Day Brunch and no special menu, but a basic Continental Buffett. The normal buffet you would see on a daily basis if you were staying there. The food in the Buffett stayed out too long so the eggs and bacon were dry. Since we ate out on the patio, we think our witress forgot about us and only came to our table twice towards the end of our meal. By then the missing condiments like salt, pepper and sugar along with a second cup of coffee was so far overdue that it wasn't even worth asking for anymore. The only really nice thing was the beautiful view of the golf course.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere with a viewPattiDined on 3/4/2010Great Atmosphere with a view of the golf course. The bar looks like it could be fun at night. A little hard to find with all the buildings at the hotel. I had a steak sandwich and the piece of steak could have been a bit bigger considering the price. Fun for a change.Special Features:
- Food was o.k. we both orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2008Food was o.k. we both ordered food w/ marinara (pizza & the pasta special). The sauce was burnt and bitter. The service was o.k. although I felt she pushed us through our meal. When she dropped the check, she hovered until I entered the tip and signed. She quickly grabbed up the check presenter seconds after I set the pen down and long before we left the table. Not really a memorable experience. Thanks, Denise KroneSpecial Features:
- The food was VERY good. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/1/2008The food was VERY good. The atmosphere was nice... a little quiet hideaway type of appeal. And the service was okay. We were expecting a lavish resort atmosphere with fantastic knowlegeable service. However, the atmosphere was cozy but plain, the wine list was lacking in quality, and the server was lacking in tact and skill ("I dunno. It's all good here." and "Dude, I dunno what's on that actually; nobody's asked me that before.") We're a young crowd, so maybe he felt more comfortable in the vernacular... but it wasn't what we expected from a RESORT. We live here... so we probably won't make this place a regular spot. The resort's other restaurant (Aunt Chilada's) is always a favorite and much better (because it's privately owned).Special Features:
- The brunch was a real disappointmenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2008The brunch was a real disappointment. Eggs were cold; bacon and sausage average and no salad of any kind. rolls were mediocre; all in all it was very unsatisfying. I can name 15 brunches in the East Valley that are far superior. Won't be returning any time soon.
- Not really what we had expected.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/12/2008Not really what we had expected. Online the food looked great but did not live up to the pictures, expectations, or reviews. The restaurant needs to be updated. When we walked in it felt like we were at Denny's. The waiter was friendly and very attentive which may have been because we were the only people in the place. The prices were too high for the quality and taste of the food. I would have much rather spent the money on street hot dogs and avoided the whole dinning experience.
- Andrew our waiter was a delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/1/2008Andrew our waiter was a delight and very prompt. I would dine there again for the service.Special Features:
- Service was not good at all.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2008Service was not good at all. We were there for a special occasion, and while the food was excellent, the service put a bit of a damper on the celebration.
- This used to be a fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/2/2008This used to be a fabulous Southwestern restaurant and unfortuately is now a mediocre hotel restaurant. The service was superb, however there were only 3 or 4 other tables of diners.
- First time. Thanks to theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2008First time. Thanks to the management for the gift certificate. We appreciate the opportunity. Our waiter, Jacob was outstanding. Memorized everything we ordered, everything was perfect and he had a wonderful personality. Our friends that we invited really enjoyed it also. Very nice experience. Our computer will be down for about a month, please don't respond to this e-mail. But this can be shared with the restaurant and with Jacob. Thanks!Special Features:
- The service was good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/24/2008The service was good, but the food was downright awful. Soggy french fries to the worst cut meat (NY Strip) I have ever attempted to eat. Prices were high, but good food would have made the experience much more palatable. Decor was ok. Whole resort needs an upgrade. Would only go back to get a beverage and enjoy the scenery.Special Features: