Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse
2329 East Lincoln Highway
Langhorne, PA 19047Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.partyonthegrill.com/langhorne/index.html
- Phone: 2159462240x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm,
Friday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steakhouse, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Guests can select among a variety of party platters or order trays of food for their special event.
- Private Party Facilities: Arirang is perfect for any style, our "party on our grill" packages range from children's birthdays to bridal/baby showers & office get-togethers, and offer a great after work getaway with tasty appetizers and cocktail specials offered
- Entertainment: Live Music Every Friday Night, check website for calendar
DJ every Saturday night beginning @ 9pm for Ladies Night.
A word from Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse & Modern Asian Tavern was proud to announce the grand opening of its newest restaurant in Langhorne, located across from the Oxford Valley Mall, in the Target Shopping Center in December of 2008. Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse & Modern Asian Tavern offers hibachi dining rooms, with live cooking, delicious food and drinks, as well as a modern Asian tavern with a menu featuring an appealing array of sushi and Pan-Asian infused dishes like Kobe Sliders, Asian Cioppino, Saikyo Miso Chilean Sea Bass and Wasabi Crusted Filet Mignon. The contemporary décor of Arirang sets the mood for an enjoyable, entertaining and unique dining experience. Select chic finishes and warm lighting fixtures along with bamboo accents throughout complement the sophisticated black and red modeled interior. Our distinct dining rooms allow guests a choice of settings in which they can enjoy our appetizing menu options.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Langhorne ›
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (30)kid-friendly (22)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Loud,loud,loudJAStudiosVIPDined on 10/17/2014They have live music in the dining room so loud you can't have dinner conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Bothermanhattanite613Dined on 10/11/2014If you're looking for a timely reservation where you're seated AT your reservation time, not half an hour after, and where it doesn't take an additional hour after that before you even see your appetizer, and where your server doesn't just disappear or make mention of the fact that you've been waiting for forever, and where your chef doesn't finally appear, after an hour of waiting, only to walk off immediately to deal with a birthday party at another table despite the fact that you are absolutely no closer to food than you were before he showed up, this is not the place you want to go.
- Fun timeJocemaasDined on 10/10/2014It was my children's first experience with an hibachi style restaurant and they had a ball.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistany goodBobkesVIPDined on 10/10/2014Great happy hour menu, good service , good food fair prices. We usually sit on the tavern side and forgo the show at the tappanyaki table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nettieDined on 10/8/2014We had so much fun...and the food is great, too! My grandkids are hooked!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteLinnieVIPDined on 9/24/2014Love this restsurant-all inclusive soup salad entree and dessert for a reasonable price!! And it's do good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashScottyDined on 8/3/2014Took the family for my daughter's birthday. Great group setting and very entertaining. Expect to wait up to 30 mins beyond your reservation time if they have limited chefs on hand or if the tables are packed. Maybe because we went Sunday night?Special Features:
- Always a good time!CarlLaFangVIPDined on 7/24/2014As usual, the food was excellent, cooked to perfection by Mark. Mark is highly entertaining.Special Features:
- didn't do hibachi this timeTheRunsDined on 7/13/2014I've eaten at both the hibachi side and the non-hibachi side. Because my wife and I have eaten at the hibachi side the last few times, we did the non-hibachi side for a change of pace. We liked the food and especially the atmosphere. They're also very cooperative with my wife's gluten allergy as they have La Choy soy sauce for her.
- Fun!ScottyVIPDined on 7/3/2014Chef was entertianining. Shaina the waitress was awesome! We loved the vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wednesday Date NightOntheTownDined on 7/2/2014This was a great spot for out Wednesday date night. The sushi was amazing and the service was great.Special Features:
- Beware of the chef's waitrbfoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014Made 6:30 reservation so we could get to Sesame Place for the night time parade. Wasn't seated until 7pm due to a chef's wait. I understand that there are two sides to the restaurant (tables and Hibachi), but I should have been notified about the potential wait time or not given a reservation until the table would be ready. Most patrons who have reservations expect to be seated at the reservation time. I didn't expect making a reservation meant waiting in line for a chef to be ready!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 105 reviews are from the Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse reviews archive.
- SlowamsweetDined on 6/13/2014Our reservation was for 7, but we were not seated until 7:45, and it was difficult since we had a large party with us. We were not served drinks until 8:30. Our order was taken at 8:50. The chef did not come out to cook until 9:30. It was very slow and my kids and in-laws were very unhappy and hungry. Would not go again.Special Features:
- great night outluv2eatDined on 6/9/2014Food and entertainment great. Chef Tony was amazing. Nice night out with boss and Co workers.Special Features:
- FabulousLinnieVIPDined on 6/5/2014Great food , service and value. Love it my fav is the Chilean sea bass. The soup and salad is simple and delicious. Ice cream a nice touch. All inclusive for one price !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLinnieVIPDined on 6/1/2014Love the sea bass !! Husband lives the sushi !! We both love the soup and salad and green tea !! Ice cream for dessert an added bonus- all for one low price . Good food great service good value !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dineoutcoupleVIPDined on 5/21/2014Whether with family at Hibachi or at the bar lounge with husband (steady customers) always pleasant, outstanding, super friendly service.Special Features:
- ConsistentLinnieVIPDined on 5/18/2014Consistently good- love the soup and salad- simple, fresh, good. I always get the Chilean sea bass and love it ! My husband gets the sushi and enjoys it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014We eat here so much that the chefs know us by name. AWESOME PLACE and kids eat free and love it!!Special Features:
- DeliciousPrincessDined on 5/11/2014My boyfriend and kids took me for Mother's day and it was wonderful!! Even though they were busy we didn't feel rushed at all!! The waiter was very attentive and the Chef kept us Very entertained!!! And the Food was Amazing!!!!!!!! My picky teenager, and preteen even enjoyed it and stuffed themselves!!! It is a bit pricey for a casual dinner out but definitely well worth the money!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- commentshollerDined on 5/11/2014entertaining chefs great cooking and fun time had by allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good value for meNJresidentDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant has a sushi area and a hibachi area;all the action was in the hibachi area. The sushi area is comfortable and was quite since there were not many diners there om Mother's Day. We thought the sushi was not up to par and the other dishes were pretty mundane. The bill for four adults added to $150 with tip and no drinks. Not a good value, in my estimation.Special Features:
- Never disappoints.Luv2eatOutDined on 5/4/2014We always have a great time when we go to Aritangs. The kids love it. The food is great and the chefs are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeJeffDined on 5/2/2014As always we enjoyed our visit to the Arirang. Food is good ad the cooks are fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hibachi fun!PhillyDined on 4/20/2014The food was great and the service excellent! Our hibachi chef was good and the decor was nice. I would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/14/2014My overall experience was great. I have no complaints. Anyone that comes to this place will love everything about it, and to put icing on the cake...The food was phanomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shashimi was excellentkkatesDined on 4/14/2014I liked that Arirang has choices of shashimi rolls with cucumber and seaweed wraps. Food was excellent and service was great.Special Features:
- Service was not goodCatherineVIPDined on 4/8/2014I have dinned at Arirang in the past, however, never made a reservation through OpenTable before. I was very disappointed in the level of service and attention to my party. We sat in the private dining room and it took an extended time for our drink order to be taken. The waiter never even came back to inquire if we wanted another drink and never refilled our water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice place, good food, slow serviceweaveDined on 4/8/2014The food was quite good and the chef was talented. There were not enough chefs for each table so we waited about 20 minutes before they took our dinner order. I would recommend this restuarant to patient patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLinnieVIPDined on 4/7/2014We enjoy the soup, salad with ginger dressing, and the delicious entrees, ice cream for dessert too!!! Hot towels to cleanse your hands before meal nice touch . Oh did I forget to mention hot green tea all included in the price.and a $15 off coupon too . A win win!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Hibachi restaurant aroundKristaGDined on 3/30/2014Great food, wonderful service and the chefs are awesome!!! Highly recommend going!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reward card. Why bother?lilybeaDined on 3/23/2014I have eaten here bout 10x. We have had issues with slow or pushy service.But this time service was good. I have a reward card I earned $50. My guy and I brought r kids, 8 of us in all. We went to pay & was told could not use on a kids eat free day. Which is every sun, mon, & tues. It was not a coupon or promo... I earned that $50. We had to use different credit card cause we expected the bill to be less. Im very upset. We spent alot and tipped very well yet I could not even use the points I earned on my repeated visits.. :'(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Service... not so muchkbeansVIPDined on 3/15/2014We sat at the hibachi table with another group who were lovely. Server took forever with a bar order. Hibachi chef was awesome!
- My restaurant experience isRestaurantMgr15yrsDined on 2/16/2014My restaurant experience is about expectations and delivery of service. - Arrived 15 minutes early for my reservation 2 out of 4. They don't seat until party complete - totally understandable. - 2 minutes after my reservation time the party was complete, was told waiting time starts about 30 min. Not happy about that, but at this point we'll just wait. - 30 minutes later ask the host for an update, told another 5 minute. - 45 minutes later seated. - Manager told me it was my fault for getting seated 1.25 hours after my reservation because my party wasn't full. Never bothered to check on our party after that. - If you want to spend 3.5 hours in a restaurant to receive ok service and good enough food this place is for youSpecial Features:
- HabachihollerDined on 2/16/2014Been there 4 times over the last couple of months, for birthday and anniversary dinners. Food, has always been well cooked and the chefs were entertaining on the grill.. Dinners are very fulling from soup to dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun & deliciouslepopoviVIPDined on 2/15/2014Went here with a group of 4 of us. We all really enjoyed our food and it was good fun! Would definitely go back, but I wish there was a different option for an appetizer instead of shrimp since I don't eat any seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertainmentcpascu01Dined on 2/14/2014It's great food and entertainment. I would definitely recommend it for a group of 6 or less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but.IlovespamDined on 2/14/2014We drove an hour to dine here, and I don't think I would do it again. If it were closer, I would though. The space is very nice, and even though it was Valentine's evening, it didn't seem that crazy, and we were seated in around 10 minutes. I feel that we had enough time to decide on what we wanted, but did seem like we didn't have time to ask to many questions about things. I believe our waiter had been working a very long day, but was very pleasant, and trying his best. Everyone was pleasant, and the food was very good. I got the lobster and filet, and my wife got I think the California roll and lettuce wraps. They were good as well. I would recommend it, but for were we live, it's just to far to try again. If you're close, try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- faboulouskirsteDined on 2/14/2014The food was great, it was fun to watch the chefs. The service was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experianceAngelDined on 1/28/2014I have been there twice now and both times I have to say I am very impressed with the chef and audience interaction . I brought 2 children with me and they were amazed .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.