490 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aria-atl.com/
- Phone: 4042337673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gerry Klaskala
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Aria can easily accommodate groups up to 15 during regular dinner service and offers semi-private dining for up to 24 guests. If you are interested in an exclusive private event, Aria can accommodate up to 75 guests for a seated meal or 120 for a cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres.
Aria is happy to accommodate buyouts and luncheons
- Private Party Contact: Andres Loaiza 4042337673
A word from Aria
In the heart of Buckhead lives a restaurant destined to thrive on contrast versus "concepts." Guests enjoy prominently featured "slow food" Patiently braised, roasted, stewed or simmered ingredients that deliver the ultimate in flavor, in avant-garde environs that showcase the talents of emerging, artists, including Chef Gerry Klaskala.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (149)romantic (114)fit for foodies (107)notable wine list (88)neighborhood gem (37)good for groups (18)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- 5 Stars!Love2eatVIPDined on 9/13/2014So happy to find Aria is still rocking along! Food was amazing as we've come to expect. The Lobster appetizer is sublime- though I do miss the martini glass! I had the duck which easily would fall into top 3 duck dishes I've ever head. Husband had the beef short rib - so delicious! Topped off with the always wonderful cheesecake/ a perfect night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous. Will come again.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I took my best friends here for get birthday and I was amazed at the food and especially the quality of service. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014If you haven't been to Aria, you are missing out. I have been a couple times now with my wife and it has surpassed all other restaurants we've been to in Georgia or Florida. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven't already, and once you do, you'll be back for more.Special Features:
- ATL's classic fantastic restaurantThetraveller80VIPDined on 9/12/2014Aria has been at the top of ATL's best restaurants and it well deserves it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AriaMluvsSunVIPDined on 9/11/2014We were given a gift certificate for Aria for Christmas. WE were unable to get a reservation at a decent hour during the weekend and therefore went on a Thursday night. The food was excellent. The service was slow. Our waiter had numerous large tables and we were lost in the shuffle. Overall a good experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, cramped, wait too longwilldoyleDined on 9/6/2014The food was fantastic. Corn soup was delicious. I had the sea bass and it was cooked to perfection. However, the wait was insane. I booked a reservation for 9:00 and we were seated 50 min later. I've gone to most of the fine dining restaurants in Atlanta and great service starts with being seated promptly. That alone will keep me from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty Scallops after waiting 45minmissintampaDined on 9/6/2014My husband arrived 20 min ahead of our reservation and planned to get a drink at the bar. It was so crowded in the tiny bar area and then we had no where to sit or stand. Our reservation was for 9:15 and we were not seated until 9:55. The staff was very apologetic and brought a complimentary appetizer, though it wasnt something I would have ordered. I was so excited about ordering the scallops until I tasted of them. They were terribly salty. My tongue was tingling from all the salt. I couldnt even eat them. I only ate the butter beans and corn they sat on... My husband tried one and agreed. I have no reason to go back to Aria anytime soon.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014Wonderful ambiance, food, and service - great for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverDined on 9/2/2014Food was good, not the best I've ever had...very expensive! A nice atmosphere, but a little stuffy for my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantJohnVIPDined on 8/30/2014Aria is one of the best dining experiences in the area. From the service to the food you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Always a TreatwellyVIPDined on 8/25/2014Aria continues to perform at a high level. We had not been back for a couple of years (non-resident visitors) and we found the same excellent food and service we have come to expect. My red snapper dish was quite innovative with a broth that included tiny mussels and other good things. The wine list, while extensive, could be improved with more selections by the glass and at lower price points (a sign of a well run beverage program in my opinion). Overall, an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerBradDined on 8/23/2014My wife & I celebrated our Anniversary at Aria -- first time trying it out. We were long-time Canoe fans and wanted to try out a new spot. Food was excellent, service was great as well. My only gripe (and a minor one) was table location -- my own fault for making reservations so late. We did the tasting menu and had wine pairings selected by the Aria staff -- well done! Crab, trout and lamb were all killer and just the right size. See you again soon, Aria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heavy on the saltFoodtravellerDined on 8/22/2014One dish had an inedible, heavily salted sauce. The restaurant was horrified, offered anything else and ended up removing it from the bill. All other food was outstanding. Incredible service. Noise level was uncomfortably loud. I had trouble hearing the waiter as well as companion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!WinningSeasonsDined on 8/22/2014Our second visit to Aria was outstanding! (As was our first visit!) The food was delicious and the service was good. Can't wait for visit number 3!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much ado about nothingMayferdVIPDined on 8/20/2014The food is basically OK, but it will never reach a one star with Michelin. The hype over this restaurant is way overblown. We would frequent it again if the prices weren't so ridiculous high.
- top formBrookhavenFoodiesDined on 8/18/2014Even great restaurants have ebb and flows. Some from kitchen or staff or the patron. Tonight all was perfect for a special birthday celebration. We dine 4 to 5 times a year for a decade or so and this night was absolutely great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diner1VIPDined on 8/16/2014Really amazing food!!! Enjoyed it to the last bite.Special Features:
- AriaCpalaw53Dined on 8/14/2014My favorite restaurant in Atlanta. Very eclectic with excellent menu. Always get crab cakes and the warm cheesecake .Special Features:
- Dependable dining experienceCharvisitorDined on 8/12/2014I have eaten at Aria many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Birthday at AriaARK73VIPDined on 8/11/2014Fine dining with exceptional food, wine, and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatCrickettDined on 8/9/2014Seated promptly, servers were attentive but not interruptive, and I noticed they all smiled. My husband loved the wine list. Presentation of dishes was very eye appealing as well as being delicious. Dishes were prepared as requested. The lamb was excellent. Our friends had the trout and thought while tasty, felt portion was small. Ambiance was soothing. We were celebrating 2 birthdays and our night out was great.Special Features:
- 25th Wedding AnniversaryRockyDined on 8/9/2014Recently had a wonderful dinner at Aria. Wonderful dinner, attentive (but unobtrusive) service. Couldn't have been better!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceConnieDined on 8/9/2014Our first time at Aria and we were pleasantly surprised at what a great meal and service. The dining room is relatively quiet so you can have a conversation without shouting at one another. Service was impeccable. Food was very good. But it is on the pricier side so for most people it would be appropriate for special occasions or when you want to treat yourself to something special. We will definitely keep this restaurant on our list to revisit again. I especially like the fresh ingredients used for vegetables. I had scallops and my husband had striped bass. Both were prepared to perfection. The appetizers were very good as was the dessert. Both were clearly made with the very freshest of ingredients. I recommend Aria for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great butNobodiesperfectDined on 8/7/2014Food and service was fine. However their website is misleading re. times and parking is a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special date night spot!buckeyegirlDined on 8/2/2014We went for our anniversary and to celebrate a birthday. The food was amazing from start to finish! We had the tomato and watermelon salad (so refreshing), mixed green salad with goat cheese (very good), ricotta stuffed squash blossom over buttermilk greens (amazing flavor, texture, and combination of warm and cool), strip steak (cooked perfectly with delicious bourbon sauce that doesn't overpower and peas/potatoes were perfect compliment), scallops (melt in your mouth), cheesecake (to die for!). Our waiter was very attentive and they wrote on our plates to wish us a happy anniversary/ birthday. It was expensive, but totally worth it for that special occasion. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousEricYumDined on 8/1/2014Braised Beef Short Rib was amazing! Pan Seared New Bedford Jumbo Sea Scallops were delicious too.Special Features:
- ARIA for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014A very nice anniversary dinner, service was eager without being intrusive, timing was excellent. We had the tasting menu, presentation was lovely, taste was excellent. The wine steward made appropriate recommendations. All in all lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always love AriaLuluVIPDined on 7/31/2014This is a restaurant that never disappoints. Even if I usually order the short short ribs every time I'm there, I know that everything is wonderful on the menu. The service is great and we always get a warm welcome.Special Features:
- Beautiful findarnieDined on 7/29/2014First time to Aria. Ordered crabcake appetizer, came on a Thai salad bedding. Had fresh cilantro/ and or fresh basil. Slightly smaller than expected, but tasted wonderful. For the main course ordered pan fried Halibut.(7 oz). Came with a jalapeno sauce. I'm not big on very spicy, but read a revue that said it wasn't spicy. Took a chance and sauce had a very nice flavor without being overpowering. Halibut was thick, moist and cooked perfectly. For dessert, opted for chocolate espresso cake. Small, but perfect after meal. Delicious. Service was very attentive. Overall could not have asked for a better meal. Looking for an excuse to go back. Just fyi, very small parking lot on side of building but they also have valet parkingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerridelacruzDined on 7/28/2014My wife and I were there for our anniversary (it was on Monday) and we couldn't have picked a better place: Service was outstanding just like the food and the general enviroment was quiet and great for a nice conversation.Special Features:
- Great foodatlantafoodieDined on 7/28/2014The food is consistently good, as if dining in a fine European restaurant. The desserts are particularly outstanding. The lemon pound cake is absolutely superb. I have begged the dessert chef for the recipe for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food bad crowdNot4kidsDined on 7/25/2014Unfortunately we managed to pick the night where a couple decided to bring a screaming baby and a large group of really loud women decided to have a birthday party. The food and service were impeccable but the surrounding dinner guests decided to semi-ruin it! Not sure if the restaurant could do anything -just a little unlucky for a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs updatingTookseyDined on 7/23/2014Food was great. Service was knowledgeable, friendly and just plain amazing. Sadly, both my wife and I (late 30's) felt like we were dining in a retirement community. With so many other options out there- One Eared Stag, 246, Bocado, Abattoir- just to name a few, *(and for a fraction of the cost) I'd skip Aria and venture out somewhere else where the food and service is just as amazing, but the vibes are much warmer. A 'chilly' experience to say the least. My wife compared it to a waiting room at a dentist's office. Sad to see that one slip, used to be one of our favorites.Special Features:
- tries hard...but doesn't make gradeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014Booked this based on reputation. The room is weirdly decorated...not annoying but strange. Service was off.....lots of questions to us but no suggestion and no sense of taking care of us. Starters were excellent. Mains were disappointing. Wine list was ok. Anyway....nowhere near fine dining. Just expensive dining.
- Treat Yourself!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014My husband and I wanted to have a romantic dinner together alone while in Atlanta. Our experience was nothing short of exceptional! Our server, George, was personable and knowledgable. I am particular about the kind of wines I like and his suggestion was spot on! We started off with the stuffed squash blossoms, which the chef kindly split on two plates without our asking. My husband, who is afraid of vegetables, was in heaven. The ricotta was fresh and the salad was not overly dressed, which let all of the components shine on their own. My husband had the ribeye, which was a very generous portion. I had the duck breast and it was cooked to perfection! Next time you are in ATL, do yourself a favor and dine at Aria!Special Features:
- Anniversary NightLuvona2waystreetDined on 7/17/2014I highly recommend Aria. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. They went out of their way to make our night memorable. I had the sea scallops and my husband thoroughly enjoyed the 16oz ribeye.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerKRinATLVIPDined on 7/12/2014My husband and I enjoyed our meals very much. We had the foie gras, scallops and duck and they were excellent. Our desserts were also yummy. Be careful if your waiter suggests any wine pairings. I was shocked when we got our bill to find that the one ounce of wine that was suggested to go with the foie gras cost $37. I would have never agreed to try the wine if I had known it cost $37! Our waiter also went MIA towards the end of our dinner and we had to wait to order dessert, wait to get our check and wait for the credit card to be picked up. Not the service I would expect from such a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie11Dined on 7/12/2014Great food, service and place to celebrate a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sexy Bar - Great for date nightGigiVIPDined on 7/9/2014Aria's bar is small but has a sexy vibe. The restaurant is more romantic. The service was great, but the food seemed off this night.Special Features:
- Aria is among the city's finestFrenchyVIPDined on 7/5/2014I once again this year chose Aria as the place to celebrate my birthday dinner. It never disappoints. Our terrific server, Nathan, has been there a long time and is very knowledgeable and accommodating. The atmosphere is as outstanding as the food. My date had the fois gras and I had a special small pasta with porchetta and shaved parmesan as our appetizers. Both to-die-for. For our entrées, my date had the trout and I had the peppercorn rib eye, both dishes with lady peas. Incredible meals. We look forward to returning to Aria, and just not for a special occasion!Special Features: