490 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aria-atl.com/
- Phone: (404) 233-7673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gerry Klaskala
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Aria can easily accommodate groups up to 15 during regular dinner service and offers semi-private dining for up to 24 guests. If you are interested in an exclusive private event, Aria can accommodate up to 75 guests for a seated meal or 120 for a cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres.
Aria is happy to accommodate buyouts and luncheons
- Private Party Contact: Andres Loaiza 4042337673
A word from Aria
In the heart of Buckhead lives a restaurant destined to thrive on contrast versus "concepts." Guests enjoy prominently featured "slow food" Patiently braised, roasted, stewed or simmered ingredients that deliver the ultimate in flavor, in avant-garde environs that showcase the talents of emerging, artists, including Chef Gerry Klaskala.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
143 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (112)romantic (99)fit for foodies (90)notable wine list (72)neighborhood gem (42)good for groups (13)hot spot (12)late-night find (4)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Aria is terrific!dinerVIPDined on 11/15/2014We always love Aria and since it is right down the street we seem to have dinner there often. Everything is always delicious and the service great. Our last two meals however, have been even better than the past. Of course, truffles are in season and that helps any food, but each course was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding all aroundJMChatelainDined on 11/13/2014Working in the industry, I have admittedly high standards, and Aria delivered on all fronts. From entering the front door, the intimacy of the restaurant was incredibly evident; it was the perfect spot for the quiet date we had planned. The service from our server Mike and the entire team at Aria was definitely the highlight of the evening. There was never an opportunity to ask for anything as all of our needs were anticipated and promptly attended to. This is not to take away anything from the kitchen, which prepared all of our dishes with expertise. The snapper I ordered was a tad rich for my taste, but I still savored every bite, as the quality was very evident. The truffle risotto was thoroughly enjoyed by my date. The wine list was expansive, and had a great mix of domestic and international selections that are very well curated. While not the cheapest option in the area, I left feeling my money was very well spent. Aria would absolutely receive my recommendation for those seeking a memorable dining experience in Atlanta. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best from PahokeePahokeeDined on 11/10/2014Aria staff was warm, welcoming and attentive without being "over-the-top". The food was great. The waiter knew the menu well and made great suggestions based on a description.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014It's small, quaint and yet a very nice setting. The staff was very friendly, and the food was spectacular. I didn't give it five stars across the board because from what I understood, it is suppose to be a "dress casual" environment, but I saw baseball caps, hooded sweatshirts and sneakers by some of the patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gemGuzelvisVIPDined on 11/8/2014One of the Atlanta's best, bar none. The food, service, ambience are all superb. Aria is always a great experience, it's the restaurant others strive to become (but usually fall short of). If you haven't been, you're missing a lot!Special Features:
- Another great mealLuluVIPDined on 11/1/2014Aria never disappoints, it is our favorite special or non-special occasion restaurantSpecial Features:
- 25th Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at Aria and had a fantastic dinner. Mike our server was fun, knowledgable about the menu and the wine list! Really made our night special. The rack of lamb was incredible!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining!!!VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 10/30/2014The decor is lovely and sophisticated with a calming feel. The Valet parking makes dining here convenient. The Octopus Appetizer and the Beet Appetizer were the perfect beginning to a wonderful meal. The Truffle Risotto was fragrant and delicious. The Short Ribs were tender and flavorful. Nathan, the Waiter, was well-informed and helpful, personable and friendly. He made the dining experience perfect. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fantastic restaurant!!DrFoodieVIPDined on 10/25/2014We have had many wonderful dinners at Aria for years! We recently had dinner there again to celebrate our Anniversary. Everything was perfect!! We ordered the Tasting Menu and loved every course. Our server was terrific.....attentive, but not overbearing. He, and the rest of the staff made our special evening really memorable. The spacing between our courses was also timed really well. And the wine list was wonderful. We truly had a great Anniversary dinner and will be going back to Aria for many more dinners, both to celebrate special events and to just enjoy a fabulous night out!!Special Features:
- Great dining experience.BillDined on 10/24/2014Would highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions and fine dining. The staff is well trained and spot on.Special Features:
- Great Atlanta spotOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014Had a great time at aria! Food was superb and the cocktail selection was excellent. Service was slow but overall would recommend and would done there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but FormalPickyFoodieDined on 10/24/2014We enjoyed our dining experience, however, it was just a little too formal for us. The food was delicious (we had the pate appetizer, duck entree, and scallops), but compared to other high end restaurants in the area, we didn't feel it was so much better to warrant the higher price. The service was excellent and when we decided to skip dessert, our waiter told us that they had something for us. It was my birthday and they brought a little sorbet plate with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate. So nice! I would recommend Aria if you are looking for a more formal experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FineDiningfinediningDined on 10/24/2014Aria was truly a delightful experience and makes for the ideal place for a romantic evening for two, or for delicious family dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead favoritePamODined on 10/21/2014The menu is wide-ranging, the wine selection good, the service attentive, and the food delightful. I've dined here several times when traveling to Atlanta, and Aria never disappoints.Special Features:
- Old School ServiceYogiBearDined on 10/20/2014Arturo is a very special waiter. He remembered me from a previous visit. He was so very friendly and helpful to me in terms of what menu choices I might most enjoy.Special Features:
- Great as always!gdj3VIPDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I enjoyed yet another birthday dinner at Aria. We've dined here for several years and it never misses a beat -- consistently excellent food and service, with a warm welcome and a beautiful dining room.Special Features:
- One of our favorite spots in ATLlhalVIPDined on 10/18/2014We have a fabulous meal each and every time we go to Aria. The food is amazing. Everything is delicious and cooked perfectly to our liking. Gerry, the chef, is very talented. We took family there this weekend and they loved everything we ordered. If you want a special occasion spot or just know you will get an excellent meal then this is a wonderful place to go with fish or meat options and a good variety for everyone. It does get loud so if you you want a quiet spot pick an early or late seating to enjoy it more quietly. Can't wait to dine there again soon as this truly is my favorite spots in Atlanta for fine dining.Special Features:
- Outstanding but very pricey!LucyVIPDined on 10/17/2014I had a great experience with a dear friend for her birthday but was shocked to see how significantly prices at Aria have increased. I was disappointed that the only Chardonnay by the glass was $18.00.Special Features:
- Good not GreatBenjaminVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food for the most part was very good with interesting choices and combinations. Didn't taste much truffle in the lobster app and thought it fairly bland other than the mousseline. I did appreciate that they split it for us. Enjoyed the entrees; slow braised pork and a grouper dish. Lemon Pound Cake was delicious. Nice touch (though fairly common now) of asking for our special occasion when confirming the reservation and making sure to mention congrats and write it on the desert plate. A little closer to my neighbors than I would have preferred for a romantic evening so I would recommend asking about that if an issue for you.Special Features:
- Amazing Atlanta FindKJohnsenDined on 10/11/2014This being my 3rd trip to Atlanta, my husband and I wanted to celebrate our Birthdays with a great meal. Aria was simply amazing from start to finish. Beet Salad, Foie-Gras (best I've EVER had), New York Strip, Lamb followed by Chèvre Cheesecake. Sommelier was knowledgable. Service was wonderful, always attentive. Highly recommend for foodies or anyone wanting a romantic dinner that appreciates the craftsmanship.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCharlesDined on 10/10/2014My girlfriend and I dined here for her birthday and were very pleased overall with the level of service and quality of food. We will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In one word: FabulousLP55Dined on 10/8/2014Stellar service, elegant, understated and comfortable ambiance, and above all magicians in the kitchen made for a splendid evening. Thanks Aria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria - Faria above the rest...StuckeymaxDined on 10/7/2014Spectacular, and I'm very hard to impress. My fiancee and I enjoyed a fabulous her-birthday dinner at Aria. Amazing service. Amazing sauces. Amazing space. Just go there. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- A gem in BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/4/2014In town to take care of business this weekend, I saw reviews for Aria and decided to give it a try because it was near our hotel and we were getting in late. Saturday after 8 the place was very lively and we even waited a short while to be seated. But was it worth the wait. Wonderful wine list, attentive professional staff, exquisite attention to detail on the food and white tablecloth ambiance. Not a quiet place, so be prepared, but no competing music, either. We went a la carte to try octopus and also seared foie gras appetizers, both heavenly in texture, flavor and presentation. Went on to strip steak au poivre and duck breast entrees, both perfect. Sorbet assortment of five to finish, first rate. Next time will try the tasting menu.Special Features:
- Quality eveningeyepoker2020Dined on 10/3/20145 star service, 5 star food. We always celebrate our special occasions at Aria.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014Gerry Klaskala always impresses with innovative preparations of the highest quality ingredients. Among the best wine lists in Atlanta.Special Features:
- Fabulous Food and ServiceLesaDined on 9/27/2014Our experience here was amazing. The food was perfectly prepared and some of the best I have had anywhere and the dessert was to die for. I had the mixed grill which was out of this world with a sauce that was over the top. We even had a special dietary request, which the chef took care of without an issue. The service was also top notch. Can't say enough good things. Make sure to try them out.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant In ATLBOOOVIPDined on 9/22/2014By far this is the best restaurant in Atlanta. If not top 3!Special Features:
- Elegant Buckhead diningcnalscVIPDined on 9/20/2014Located in Buckhead, we arrived for Saturday evening dinner after taking the metro and walking at least a mile from the Buckhead station. We were seated immediately (having to walk through a noisy bar); the dining room is a large room with white tablecloths and interesting artwork. Unfortunately, there was a large noisy table in the middle of the room which distracted greatly from the experience. Nevertheless, we had a very good meal; the wild mushroom agnolotti were a particular standout. Great wine list. Service was friendly and helpful, despite the distraction of the large party. Definitely elegant and romantic without the large party. The restaurant was able to get us a cab quickly and we back on the metro in almost no time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service & disappointing desertSTLnewbeeDined on 9/20/2014On the plus side the appetizer and entrees were delicious. Wild mushroom ravioli was delicate and wonderful flavor. Short ribs; superb. Steak with Bourbon Peppercorn sauce was a bit overwhelming with the peppercorns. We waited about 45 minutes between appetizer and entree. Our waiter never introduced himself and was infrequent in his service. The desert was disappointing - Chocolate Expresso Cake with Toffe ice cream. There was no presentation, it was a very small serving and Betty Crocker could have made it. Our waiter took it off the bill when I expressed my disappointment. This was an expensive restaurant and we expected better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!foodieatheartVIPDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated our anniversary (again) at Aria this past weekend and the meal was incredible! Whenever we want a good, consistent meal we always get a reservation here. Typically we venture out of our "favorites" and try some of the updated items on the menu, but this time we stuck with them and they did not disappoint! (butter braised lobster, aka "lobster cocktail", foie gras, and the short rib.) We did try the wild mushroom agnolotti and it was outstanding!! We wish we had ordered 2! The service was great, except towards the end when we were finishing up---seemed to take awhile to get our dessert---probably because a large party walked in moments before. Up until that point it was great, as usual! Don't miss Aria! It's fantastic!Special Features:
- Aria is AmazingTheJWadDined on 9/19/2014If you haven't been, you must go. If you've been, but it has been a while, go back. Very nice, cozy cocktail bar. Best service in Atlanta. The food is amazing without being "faux" gourmet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFancyeaterDined on 9/19/2014As always, the food was very good. Will recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- 5 Stars!Love2eatVIPDined on 9/13/2014So happy to find Aria is still rocking along! Food was amazing as we've come to expect. The Lobster appetizer is sublime- though I do miss the martini glass! I had the duck which easily would fall into top 3 duck dishes I've ever head. Husband had the beef short rib - so delicious! Topped off with the always wonderful cheesecake/ a perfect night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous. Will come again.johnsontaDined on 9/13/2014I took my best friends here for get birthday and I was amazed at the food and especially the quality of service. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in BuckheadJeepDined on 9/12/2014If you haven't been to Aria, you are missing out. I have been a couple times now with my wife and it has surpassed all other restaurants we've been to in Georgia or Florida. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven't already, and once you do, you'll be back for more.Special Features:
- ATL's classic fantastic restaurantThetraveller80VIPDined on 9/12/2014Aria has been at the top of ATL's best restaurants and it well deserves it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AriaMluvsSunVIPDined on 9/11/2014We were given a gift certificate for Aria for Christmas. WE were unable to get a reservation at a decent hour during the weekend and therefore went on a Thursday night. The food was excellent. The service was slow. Our waiter had numerous large tables and we were lost in the shuffle. Overall a good experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, cramped, wait too longwilldoyleDined on 9/6/2014The food was fantastic. Corn soup was delicious. I had the sea bass and it was cooked to perfection. However, the wait was insane. I booked a reservation for 9:00 and we were seated 50 min later. I've gone to most of the fine dining restaurants in Atlanta and great service starts with being seated promptly. That alone will keep me from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty Scallops after waiting 45minmissintampaDined on 9/6/2014My husband arrived 20 min ahead of our reservation and planned to get a drink at the bar. It was so crowded in the tiny bar area and then we had no where to sit or stand. Our reservation was for 9:15 and we were not seated until 9:55. The staff was very apologetic and brought a complimentary appetizer, though it wasnt something I would have ordered. I was so excited about ordering the scallops until I tasted of them. They were terribly salty. My tongue was tingling from all the salt. I couldnt even eat them. I only ate the butter beans and corn they sat on... My husband tried one and agreed. I have no reason to go back to Aria anytime soon.Special Features: