490 E. Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aria-atl.com/
- Phone: 4042337673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gerry Klaskala
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Aria can easily accommodate groups up to 15 during regular dinner service and offers semi-private dining for up to 24 guests. If you are interested in an exclusive private event, Aria can accommodate up to 75 guests for a seated meal or 120 for a cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres.
Aria is happy to accommodate buyouts and luncheons
- Private Party Contact: Andres Loaiza 4042337673
A word from Aria
In the heart of Buckhead lives a restaurant destined to thrive on contrast versus "concepts." Guests enjoy prominently featured "slow food" Patiently braised, roasted, stewed or simmered ingredients that deliver the ultimate in flavor, in avant-garde environs that showcase the talents of emerging, artists, including Chef Gerry Klaskala.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Aria reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (122)romantic (102)fit for foodies (92)notable wine list (77)neighborhood gem (37)hot spot (13)good for groups (11)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Outstanding but very pricey!LucyVIPDined on 10/17/2014I had a great experience with a dear friend for her birthday but was shocked to see how significantly prices at Aria have increased. I was disappointed that the only Chardonnay by the glass was $18.00.Special Features:
- Good not GreatBenjaminVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food for the most part was very good with interesting choices and combinations. Didn't taste much truffle in the lobster app and thought it fairly bland other than the mousseline. I did appreciate that they split it for us. Enjoyed the entrees; slow braised pork and a grouper dish. Lemon Pound Cake was delicious. Nice touch (though fairly common now) of asking for our special occasion when confirming the reservation and making sure to mention congrats and write it on the desert plate. A little closer to my neighbors than I would have preferred for a romantic evening so I would recommend asking about that if an issue for you.Special Features:
- Amazing Atlanta FindKJohnsenDined on 10/11/2014This being my 3rd trip to Atlanta, my husband and I wanted to celebrate our Birthdays with a great meal. Aria was simply amazing from start to finish. Beet Salad, Foie-Gras (best I've EVER had), New York Strip, Lamb followed by Chèvre Cheesecake. Sommelier was knowledgable. Service was wonderful, always attentive. Highly recommend for foodies or anyone wanting a romantic dinner that appreciates the craftsmanship.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCharlesDined on 10/10/2014My girlfriend and I dined here for her birthday and were very pleased overall with the level of service and quality of food. We will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In one word: FabulousLP55Dined on 10/8/2014Stellar service, elegant, understated and comfortable ambiance, and above all magicians in the kitchen made for a splendid evening. Thanks Aria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aria - Faria above the rest...StuckeymaxDined on 10/7/2014Spectacular, and I'm very hard to impress. My fiancee and I enjoyed a fabulous her-birthday dinner at Aria. Amazing service. Amazing sauces. Amazing space. Just go there. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- A gem in BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/4/2014In town to take care of business this weekend, I saw reviews for Aria and decided to give it a try because it was near our hotel and we were getting in late. Saturday after 8 the place was very lively and we even waited a short while to be seated. But was it worth the wait. Wonderful wine list, attentive professional staff, exquisite attention to detail on the food and white tablecloth ambiance. Not a quiet place, so be prepared, but no competing music, either. We went a la carte to try octopus and also seared foie gras appetizers, both heavenly in texture, flavor and presentation. Went on to strip steak au poivre and duck breast entrees, both perfect. Sorbet assortment of five to finish, first rate. Next time will try the tasting menu.Special Features:
- Quality eveningeyepoker2020Dined on 10/3/20145 star service, 5 star food. We always celebrate our special occasions at Aria.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014Gerry Klaskala always impresses with innovative preparations of the highest quality ingredients. Among the best wine lists in Atlanta.Special Features:
- Fabulous Food and ServiceLesaDined on 9/27/2014Our experience here was amazing. The food was perfectly prepared and some of the best I have had anywhere and the dessert was to die for. I had the mixed grill which was out of this world with a sauce that was over the top. We even had a special dietary request, which the chef took care of without an issue. The service was also top notch. Can't say enough good things. Make sure to try them out.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant In ATLBOOODined on 9/22/2014By far this is the best restaurant in Atlanta. If not top 3!Special Features:
- Elegant Buckhead diningcnalscVIPDined on 9/20/2014Located in Buckhead, we arrived for Saturday evening dinner after taking the metro and walking at least a mile from the Buckhead station. We were seated immediately (having to walk through a noisy bar); the dining room is a large room with white tablecloths and interesting artwork. Unfortunately, there was a large noisy table in the middle of the room which distracted greatly from the experience. Nevertheless, we had a very good meal; the wild mushroom agnolotti were a particular standout. Great wine list. Service was friendly and helpful, despite the distraction of the large party. Definitely elegant and romantic without the large party. The restaurant was able to get us a cab quickly and we back on the metro in almost no time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service & disappointing desertSTLnewbeeDined on 9/20/2014On the plus side the appetizer and entrees were delicious. Wild mushroom ravioli was delicate and wonderful flavor. Short ribs; superb. Steak with Bourbon Peppercorn sauce was a bit overwhelming with the peppercorns. We waited about 45 minutes between appetizer and entree. Our waiter never introduced himself and was infrequent in his service. The desert was disappointing - Chocolate Expresso Cake with Toffe ice cream. There was no presentation, it was a very small serving and Betty Crocker could have made it. Our waiter took it off the bill when I expressed my disappointment. This was an expensive restaurant and we expected better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!foodieatheartVIPDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated our anniversary (again) at Aria this past weekend and the meal was incredible! Whenever we want a good, consistent meal we always get a reservation here. Typically we venture out of our "favorites" and try some of the updated items on the menu, but this time we stuck with them and they did not disappoint! (butter braised lobster, aka "lobster cocktail", foie gras, and the short rib.) We did try the wild mushroom agnolotti and it was outstanding!! We wish we had ordered 2! The service was great, except towards the end when we were finishing up---seemed to take awhile to get our dessert---probably because a large party walked in moments before. Up until that point it was great, as usual! Don't miss Aria! It's fantastic!Special Features:
- Aria is AmazingTheJWadDined on 9/19/2014If you haven't been, you must go. If you've been, but it has been a while, go back. Very nice, cozy cocktail bar. Best service in Atlanta. The food is amazing without being "faux" gourmet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFancyeaterDined on 9/19/2014As always, the food was very good. Will recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- 5 Stars!Love2eatVIPDined on 9/13/2014So happy to find Aria is still rocking along! Food was amazing as we've come to expect. The Lobster appetizer is sublime- though I do miss the martini glass! I had the duck which easily would fall into top 3 duck dishes I've ever head. Husband had the beef short rib - so delicious! Topped off with the always wonderful cheesecake/ a perfect night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous. Will come again.johnsontaDined on 9/13/2014I took my best friends here for get birthday and I was amazed at the food and especially the quality of service. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in BuckheadJeepDined on 9/12/2014If you haven't been to Aria, you are missing out. I have been a couple times now with my wife and it has surpassed all other restaurants we've been to in Georgia or Florida. I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven't already, and once you do, you'll be back for more.Special Features:
- ATL's classic fantastic restaurantThetraveller80VIPDined on 9/12/2014Aria has been at the top of ATL's best restaurants and it well deserves it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AriaMluvsSunVIPDined on 9/11/2014We were given a gift certificate for Aria for Christmas. WE were unable to get a reservation at a decent hour during the weekend and therefore went on a Thursday night. The food was excellent. The service was slow. Our waiter had numerous large tables and we were lost in the shuffle. Overall a good experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, cramped, wait too longwilldoyleDined on 9/6/2014The food was fantastic. Corn soup was delicious. I had the sea bass and it was cooked to perfection. However, the wait was insane. I booked a reservation for 9:00 and we were seated 50 min later. I've gone to most of the fine dining restaurants in Atlanta and great service starts with being seated promptly. That alone will keep me from returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty Scallops after waiting 45minmissintampaDined on 9/6/2014My husband arrived 20 min ahead of our reservation and planned to get a drink at the bar. It was so crowded in the tiny bar area and then we had no where to sit or stand. Our reservation was for 9:15 and we were not seated until 9:55. The staff was very apologetic and brought a complimentary appetizer, though it wasnt something I would have ordered. I was so excited about ordering the scallops until I tasted of them. They were terribly salty. My tongue was tingling from all the salt. I couldnt even eat them. I only ate the butter beans and corn they sat on... My husband tried one and agreed. I have no reason to go back to Aria anytime soon.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014Wonderful ambiance, food, and service - great for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverDined on 9/2/2014Food was good, not the best I've ever had...very expensive! A nice atmosphere, but a little stuffy for my liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantJohnVIPDined on 8/30/2014Aria is one of the best dining experiences in the area. From the service to the food you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Always a TreatwellyVIPDined on 8/25/2014Aria continues to perform at a high level. We had not been back for a couple of years (non-resident visitors) and we found the same excellent food and service we have come to expect. My red snapper dish was quite innovative with a broth that included tiny mussels and other good things. The wine list, while extensive, could be improved with more selections by the glass and at lower price points (a sign of a well run beverage program in my opinion). Overall, an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerBradDined on 8/23/2014My wife & I celebrated our Anniversary at Aria -- first time trying it out. We were long-time Canoe fans and wanted to try out a new spot. Food was excellent, service was great as well. My only gripe (and a minor one) was table location -- my own fault for making reservations so late. We did the tasting menu and had wine pairings selected by the Aria staff -- well done! Crab, trout and lamb were all killer and just the right size. See you again soon, Aria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heavy on the saltFoodtravellerDined on 8/22/2014One dish had an inedible, heavily salted sauce. The restaurant was horrified, offered anything else and ended up removing it from the bill. All other food was outstanding. Incredible service. Noise level was uncomfortably loud. I had trouble hearing the waiter as well as companion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!WinningSeasonsDined on 8/22/2014Our second visit to Aria was outstanding! (As was our first visit!) The food was delicious and the service was good. Can't wait for visit number 3!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much ado about nothingMayferdVIPDined on 8/20/2014The food is basically OK, but it will never reach a one star with Michelin. The hype over this restaurant is way overblown. We would frequent it again if the prices weren't so ridiculous high.
- top formBrookhavenFoodiesDined on 8/18/2014Even great restaurants have ebb and flows. Some from kitchen or staff or the patron. Tonight all was perfect for a special birthday celebration. We dine 4 to 5 times a year for a decade or so and this night was absolutely great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diner1VIPDined on 8/16/2014Really amazing food!!! Enjoyed it to the last bite.Special Features:
- AriaCpalaw53VIPDined on 8/14/2014My favorite restaurant in Atlanta. Very eclectic with excellent menu. Always get crab cakes and the warm cheesecake .Special Features:
- Dependable dining experienceCharvisitorDined on 8/12/2014I have eaten at Aria many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Birthday at AriaARK73VIPDined on 8/11/2014Fine dining with exceptional food, wine, and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatCrickettDined on 8/9/2014Seated promptly, servers were attentive but not interruptive, and I noticed they all smiled. My husband loved the wine list. Presentation of dishes was very eye appealing as well as being delicious. Dishes were prepared as requested. The lamb was excellent. Our friends had the trout and thought while tasty, felt portion was small. Ambiance was soothing. We were celebrating 2 birthdays and our night out was great.Special Features:
- 25th Wedding AnniversaryRockyDined on 8/9/2014Recently had a wonderful dinner at Aria. Wonderful dinner, attentive (but unobtrusive) service. Couldn't have been better!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceConnieDined on 8/9/2014Our first time at Aria and we were pleasantly surprised at what a great meal and service. The dining room is relatively quiet so you can have a conversation without shouting at one another. Service was impeccable. Food was very good. But it is on the pricier side so for most people it would be appropriate for special occasions or when you want to treat yourself to something special. We will definitely keep this restaurant on our list to revisit again. I especially like the fresh ingredients used for vegetables. I had scallops and my husband had striped bass. Both were prepared to perfection. The appetizers were very good as was the dessert. Both were clearly made with the very freshest of ingredients. I recommend Aria for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great butNobodiesperfectDined on 8/7/2014Food and service was fine. However their website is misleading re. times and parking is a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.