2875 Town Center Blvd
Crestview Hills, KY 41017Neighborhood:
Crestview Hills, KY
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.argentinebistro.com/
- Phone: 8594261042x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm to 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Latin / Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Arthur Leech
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering options open to your imagination.
- Special Events: Wine tastings, wine dinners, live music and cooking classes.
A word from Argentine Bistro
Simple food from honest ingredients. Pure, regional and rustic. Full bar and boutique wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Argentine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great ethnic foodBuckoDined on 9/6/2014From the appetizers to the entree to desserts, all very appealing and tasty. Appears most all is done with a flair from Argentina and the soloist singing appropriate music while you dine was a very nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I took my group of 16 women there for lunch. When we walked in they were prepared for us. The tables were lovely, the service (with only one waiter -Matthew) was quick and excellent, the food was delicious. I liked the argentine bistro well enough to return (we live in the east side of Cincinnati) two weeks later for dinner with friends. Once again, the same experience was had for dinner. I highly recommend the argentine bistro for dinner and lunch.Special Features:
- kozmokadetzDined on 6/21/2014The food was so beautiful, delicious and fresh! The portions are perfect and they had vegetarian selections as well. They had a fabulous saxophone player live during our dinner! Our waitress was adorable and very helpful. It is a very peaceful and romantic setting. WE LOVE IT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okghostiesinkyVIPDined on 6/7/2014I came here a while back and I had an OK experience by myself, but when I came with my husband and my parents, the waiter seemed to be in a hurry to get us our food and out of the restaurant. My dinner was OK, but my husband said that his chicken was rubbery and tough to eat. My mom commented to me that she won't be back to this restaurant ever again.Special Features:
- The following 22 reviews are from the Argentine Bistro reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Music by Karl Dappen was excellent. The live music was a perfect background, not too loud for our group conversation, but not canned music. Gives the restaurant a more upscale feeling.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014We went here because it was a place that would let us make a reservation. It was great! It was quiet enough to carry on a conversation, even when the musician was performing. The food was wonderful, the service (by the owner) was excellent, it is close to home and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Perfect for FoodiesFoodieDined on 4/26/2014Argentine Bistro makes everything themselves from fresh and local ingredients whenever possible. The food is extremely good. Everything my friends and I tried we would happily order again the next time we go to this bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantOnlyRarelyChimingInDined on 4/19/2014My hubby and I tried out this restaurant this week, and I can say that every item I had was excellent. Live music helped make the night even more special, and the service was friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "thumbs up”YosteluliDined on 4/18/2014What can I say that hasn't already been said? Wonderful waitress, Good drinks, great food, good laughs and a nice and relaxing time. Interesting and intimate, We had so much fun ...so much better than a typical restaurant experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DinnerDrJohnDined on 3/21/2014Had lunch here a couple weeks ago and decided to give it a try for dinner. So glad we did. Had lamb shank, which was absolutely done to perfection. Waiter was attentive, personable, and efficient. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- Good foodghostiesinkyVIPDined on 3/13/2014I went to Argentine Bistro on a whim to try it out on an off day. I enjoyed the food and it was pretty quiet in there, considering that there were a maximum of 3 other tables in use the whole time that I was there. I recommend going here in the afternoons, (because it's so quiet in there at the time, apparently) and the food was good. The waitress was nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very yummyRafeDined on 3/1/2014Food was delicious, had empanada and bruschetta with goat cheese and veggie ragu to start. In our party of four, one had steak, one lamb, one pork and one salmon; all very tasty- all with roasted brussel sprouts (which i love). Very good bottle of pinot noir with dinner. and free dessert (creme brulee) because it was my birthday :) Had guitarist, playing and singing, not too loud, nice with dinner. Fear the chains (max and erma's, fridays, mo's) cutting into business. Shame, people should support, very nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server made the day!AuntiesontheroadDined on 3/1/2014We were surprised that the restaurant was not that crowded when we arrived but it must have been the hour we chose to dine. We had a late lunch celebration for a birthday and almost spent the entire afternoon. The wine list was great and our server, Logan, was knowledgeable and very attentive. We could actually relax and enjoy each course along with each other's company. Portions were were sensible and delicious. It was a little pricey for our usual birthday lunches but...we did have wine, appetizers, lunch entrees and dessert. If we had just had wine and lunch it would have been on par for what we usually pay. The experience was delightful and worth the added expense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logan was a our server. HeChristiineDined on 2/22/2014Logan was a our server. He was so personable and friendly, only checking on us when it was appropriate. The dessert was on the house b/c it was our anniversary. My husband ordered lamb shanks that were to die for-seriously it just melted in our mouths. I ordered the eggplant lasagna and it was so filling that I couldn't finish it. We had baked brie that was scrumptious for an appetizer and martinis throughout! The saxophone player was awesome too! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful tastes and atmosphereMrsTDined on 2/22/2014Can't find one thing wrong; the tapas menu very original and tasty; the crusted salmon and veggie lasagna prepared exactly right and filling. Our servers couldn't have been nicer. We'll definitely be back-- a real find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014The server was very gracious by making our birthday celebration memorable and giving us free dessert. But we always come here for the empanadas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall OpinionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014I made reservation for 10, and tried to call twice the day of to change to lower amount. I got answering machine each time. Left message but upon arrival it was still set for 10. Our server took forever to get drinks, food, checks, everything. And service is always that way. for 6 of us to get salads and sandwiches (with water and diet coke) shouldn't take 2 hour lunch break.Special Features:
- Good food. A nice place toHannaDined on 1/24/2014Good food. A nice place to relax and have a nice conversation. Service is excellent. Love the music.Special Features:
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/20/2014Met a friend for lunch & I had not been here for a long time. The service was great & the servers were helpful with our decisions. Lunch was not crowded so I hope it was just that day. Want to go back for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Argentine BistroKayjayDined on 1/11/2014We had a great meal here last weekend. The food was terrific, particularly the chicken with a chimichurri sauce and manchego cheese. Nice selection of wines and interesting beers as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live Music Too LoudDandTDined on 11/16/2013Live music TOO LOUD, it was very hard to hold a conversation at our table. Food was good.
- Nice cozy BistroMichelleDined on 11/8/2013We had a group of about 7 or 8 and the service was very nice. Fantastic hummus!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went on a Friday night.japcDined on 10/18/2013I went on a Friday night. There was a musician singing and playing guitar. This is a pretty small place, and we sat in the opposite corner so it wasn't too loud for us. Friday was 1/2 off martini's. We ordered 4 and none of them came with anything on the rim. We ordered a cheese plate which was great. Our main course was also pretty good. But the price it was a little high for what we got. The decor is a little confusing. There are so many different hanging lights it was distracting. Also the art on the walls was a little off. From paintings of people to a huge sun with a grinning face it was a little much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful eveningBarbVIPDined on 10/5/2013We always have a great time when we eat at Argentine Bistro. The servers can't do enough to please us. It's great that they have house wines for $5/glass (which are quite good), and their desserts are fabulous. Let's help support this locally-owned neighborhood gem!!!Special Features:
- Great experienceSaundersDined on 9/13/2013I have been here several times over the past year and am never disappointed in the food, the service and the warm atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waited this time 20 minutesDINERVIPDined on 9/12/2013waited this time 20 minutes for water, longer for a menu then the wrong soup arrived after the entre and we had already canceled it. Not the fault of the only waiter, as he was seating, bartending, waiter and clean up...handling all the tables outside and inside.And there was only one waiter the last time also.Poorly managed and understaffed since it opened. A shame as it has good food and an interesting menu, good location,parking but no one ever is willing to go there with me because everyone has had the same bad experience. Also it is overpriced. Which just makes the extremely poor service an even bigger insult.Special Features: