Argentango Grill - Hollywood
1822 S. Young Circle
Hollywood, FL 33020Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Argentango Grill - Hollywood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://argentangogrillhollywood.com/
- Phone: 9549209233
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch M-F 12 - 4 Sat - Sun 1 - 3 Dinner Sun - Thur 4pm - 11pm Fri - Sat 4 - 12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: chong Li 3053367372
A word from Argentango Grill - Hollywood
the world longest steak, homemade chimichurri sauce, table side sangria.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Argentango Grill - Hollywood reviews from OpenTable diners
- Argentango is BETTER than Before!!1DivaVIPDined on 10/9/2013They seem to be getting their act together at Argentango. The food is better, the service is better and the prices are reasonable. It is a good place to visit,-- for a pleasant evening with reasonably priced dinner choices. . Their Skirt Steak is delicious,-- and available in a variety of sizes, depending on how much you wish to eat. Try their Wedge Salad. It is filled with chunks of bacon and tomatoes--which enhance the flavor of the salad. The Chimmichuri sauce,--which is always on the table, adds flavor to your food. Give Argentango a chance, and you will be pleasantly surprised!!Special Features:
- loved it great place deliciousshankiVIPDined on 9/29/2013loved it great place delicious food and we will come back soon!Special Features:
- STEAKRobbieDined on 9/23/2013If you like skirt steak and have a big appetite this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Argentango,was muchBETTER this time1DivaVIPDined on 9/19/2013I had an UNPLASANT experience at Argentango, several months ago, and wrote a NEGATIBVE review. But, they have IMPROVED their service, their food quality, and their pricing policy-- and NOW,--are a much better choice for dining. I had their skirt steak-- which was cooked to perfection. The waitress, Mariela, was very accommodating. I am glad I gave Argentango ANOTHER chance. I will visit them again soon,--- with the hope that they maintain the standard I experienced THIS time.Special Features:
- I go visit Florida once everyMariaDined on 9/4/2013I go visit Florida once every year in September and visit Argentango Grill on my visit. I always return to the place for the food but I think on my next visit I will not look forward to going there again. As years go by I feel the service is slacking and the greeting at the door has gotten poorly. Like is said, the first impression when you go to a restaurant and the moment you are leaving the restaurant are one of the most important ones. When I entered the restaurant I practically went all the way into the dining room before being greeted and not even with a smile.
- Delicious food!Futbolista525Dined on 8/23/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our meal from beginning to end. The food and service were excellent. We'd definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the meat lovers!AndreaDined on 7/8/2013Great variety of quality meats and wines. Delicious Argentine cuisine, very authentic. Great service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/6/2013Every time I visit the food is excellent the service is right on time, and even the house wines are spectacularSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakMellDined on 6/22/2013When I went, my boyfriend and I ordered from the prix-fixe four course menu. My only regret is that I had to leave back a little of my rib eye on the plate so that I could eat dessert. The food was wonderful and our server was very hospitable. A few weeks later, my parents went there to celebrate their anniversary (on my recommendation) and they fell in love with the place as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continues to impressLisalisaVIPDined on 6/1/2013I've been here 3 times in last 2 months. I've tried something different each time. Meats are seasoned and cooked perfectly, fish and seafood dishes continue to wow me. The staff are alway pleasant and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Timer'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2013This restaurant was excellent. It was our first time there and our first time using Open TableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good....NatalyaVIPDined on 5/12/2013Service was super slow and not attentive. Food was ok. Very noisy.Special Features:
- Nice surpriseLisalisaVIPDined on 5/4/2013Whole experience was very nice. Prices very reasonable. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been to this restaurantbh5825Dined on 4/27/2013We have been to this restaurant before and have never been disappointed. Service and food always consistently good!Special Features:
- Argentango's ERRORS!1DivaVIPDined on 4/14/2013I had a Living Social coupon for two appetizers, two soups or salads, two MAIN dishes and a shared dessert. I had FORGOTTEN the details of the deal. Later, at home, I found a paper listing details of the deal, and THEN, realized the management gave us ONE appetizer,-- instead of the TWO listed on the deal. A few weeks ago the management over-charged us by $15--UNTIL we informed them of that "ERROR." There appears to be a pattern of ERRORS, which are always in this restaurant's favor. Living Social would not issue a refund when I had informed them of the $15 over-charge. I feel wary of Argentango and equally wary of Living Social for NOT backing us up. The food at Argentago is adequate, but not enough to COMPENSATE for these ERRORS!Special Features:
- The Bill at Argentango1DivaVIPDined on 4/7/2013Argentango has to do something about their "accounting" procedures. We visited there last week, and again this week, in order to use our fixed price GROUPONS. We ordered EXACTLY the SAME items both times. However, this time, our bill was $15 HIGHER than last week. They ultimately corrected this over-charge, when we pointed it out to them. But, we were left feeling very wary, due to this "error." While the food is ADEQUATE, and the portions are reasonably sized, this over-charge was inexcusable and left us with a "sour" feeling.Special Features:
- Argentango is a pleasant restaurant1DivaVIPDined on 4/1/2013Argentango is a pleasant restaurant, with delicious food. I enjoy eating there from time to time. Their skirt steak is very good. My friend chose their rib steak, and loved it. They have alot of different menu options to choose from. Their prices are reasonable, and the service was good. You will probably leave with a "doggie bag".Special Features:
- Gr8 mealPaulSVIPDined on 3/11/2013Always enjoy their speciality skirt steak & they have the best white & red sangriaThe bread & dip are gr8Special Features:
- Great Steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2013We found out about the Argentange Grill trough an awesome deal on Living Social. The service was excellent. We both tried different cuts of steak and they were very good. Sides dishes we "OK", nothing much to write home about. The restaurant itself could use a remodeling as you can see its age. We thought the menu prices were a little high, and probably would not of tried it if it were not for the Living Social deal, but since we did, we would dine there again.Special Features:
- Great food but service couldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great food but service could use help. A bit pricey but worth it. Wine selection was good.Special Features:
- The ambiance was perfect forOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 2/9/2013The ambiance was perfect for a date night. Service was courteous and prompt and the food was impressive. I would definitely recommend for a special night out!Special Features:
- Ok, but not what it once wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2013Food and service was not what it used to be. The food was Ok, but it used to be great. Also having a full concert of Journey playing during dinner with the video was not a dinner experence. I like Journey, but it does not set the ambiance for this type of meal.
- We were looking forward tolovetoeatVIPDined on 1/21/2013We were looking forward to a good Argentinian meal, but unfortunately, the steak was full of gristle and was not seared properly. The appetizer of fried calamari was good as we're the rolls. The restaurant is large and has a nice space for large groups.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/6/2013We were seated right away, we received no bread or rolls as the other diner were. No explanation of the specials or side dishes just hurry up and order. We will not return ever!!
- I did rsv and my table wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2012I did rsv and my table was not available for 45 min at least. The waitress showed up about half hour later. The food was served about an hour later to find out that it was not cook as ordered and they brought somebody else plate. The silverware was not exactly clean. Was definitely a bad experience and I will not recommend this place.
- The meat was fantasitc, AndOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012The meat was fantasitc, And the appertizer of mussles was unreal.Special Features:
- I am simply surprised theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/14/2012I am simply surprised the dept of health has not close this place down yet!!!
- Thought the food was outstanding.Gail62VIPDined on 10/10/2012Thought the food was outstanding. I love skirt steak and this was perfect. Large portions and on Wed. they have a special for $25 that includes four courses. The sweet potato fries were out of this worl. Looking forward to going back again when I am in Southern Florida.Special Features:
- The food is not what it useluv2dineVIPDined on 9/29/2012The food is not what it use to be. The quality of meat is very bad. They give you an abundance of food but if you are going for quality its a very big disappointment. We returned the seafood soup and bife steak. We would not return.
- Portions were large, steakOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2012Portions were large, steak was tender and tasty. Chimichurra sauce was very nice.Special Features:
- It's just ok. If they didn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2012It's just ok. If they didn't participate in Primecard, I probably wouldn't have gone. Tutti frutti dessert is really good.
- Good Sangria great bread!WhatucookinDined on 7/21/2012The white Sangria was a pleasant surprise. The food was very good but our appetizers were just served when our main course arrived! The service was fair considering very few tables were occupied at the time. We had to keep asking whoever happened to pass by our table for bread. The bread was warm & excellent, that's why we kept running out of it!!Special Features:
- Steak and sangria were bothYankee9VIPDined on 7/15/2012Steak and sangria were both very good. All four of us will dine there again soon.Special Features:
- Our slections were mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2012Our slections were mediocre and meat was too tough to chew. Disappointed.
- Find someone who can cook!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2012I had a reservation and was promptly seated. The restaurant wasn't half full. After about 5 minutes I received a water and an Iced Tea. I ordered the seafood chowder as an appetizer and the Chef's Special Basa (Boso?) Oscar. After about 12-15 minutes my soup arrives and while very tasty was more soup than chowder - but was still very tasty. about 30 minutes later my entree arrives and is a grilled piece of the appropriate white fish, surrounded by a lemon-yellow sauce with 4 grilled shrimp on top. I asked the waitress if this was indeed the oscar and if so where was the crab? the Chef responded that it was in the sauce...indeed! It was not an Oscar and I'm very displeased that it took the extreme length of time for poor quality food!
- Went on a rainy monday toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/30/2012Went on a rainy monday to celebrate our anniversary... Very empty, relatively decent service but not what you'd expect when there are only two tables occupied... Very quiet, but then, to be expected on a rainy monday... Sent a request for an intimate table to celebrate our anniversary, they led us to one right next to the door and right next to the only other table there. We refused, but it was obvious they didn't bother to read the reservation request...Special Features:
- Service was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012Service was excellent and food was great. Loved the specialty cheese dish.Special Features:
- My wife, 7 year old daughterOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/24/2012My wife, 7 year old daughter and I recently dined at Argentango in Hollywood. We were seated in the front section near a window and were treated to excellent service and a wonderful dinner. The ambience was perfect for the three of us to enjoy a dinner and the wait staff was very attentive and very friendly. The food was served relatively rapidly and was very well-prepared. We had an enjoyable time there.Special Features: