Arena Sports Bar
6131 Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Arena Sports Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://commercecasino.com/
- Phone: 3237212100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer special events and private parties for groups from 20 to 800.
- Private Party Contact: Yvette Chavez 3238383403
- Entertainment: Joker's Club Comedy every Thursday at 8:00 pm featuring Rudy Moreno and his every changing group of up and coming name comedians, many who have been seen on TV. Live Bands and dancing every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with a special Blues night every Tuesday. Bands begin of Friday and Saturday at 9:00 pm, and Tuesday and Sunday at 8:00 pm.
A word from Arena Sports Bar
Arena Sports Bar Featuring 2 giant screens and 24 TV’s, showing major sporting events from around the world. There's not a bad view in the house! If you're looking for the game with your team playing, chances are we're showing it! We feature the NFL, Major League Baseball, and the NBA. Check out our web site for upcoming boxing and ultimate fighting events as well as drink specials and promotions. The Arena serves a wide variety of amazing food, ranging from Appetizers and Finger Foods, to Steaks and Chops, to the Greatest Corned Beef and Pastrami Sandwiches you'll ever eat. Join us every Thursday night for the Joker's Night comedy show, featuring Rudy Moreno and his weekly featured group of young named comedians. Afterward, stick around while DJ Vic plays the latest and hottest dance music. The Arena also features live bands on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights starting at 9:00 pm Friday and Saturday and 8:00 pm on Sunday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arena Sports Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Our server was fantastic andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2012Our server was fantastic and very attentive. Great happy hour!Special Features:
- Dip, dip and more dip!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/19/2012Food was fantastic! Gotta try the dip! Arena serves an incredible complimentary dip with fresh, crunchy potato chips. Upon asking, the server told us the spicy dip is an Armenian recipe. My mom, relatives visiting from Pittsburgh & I loved it! And the low prices will definitely having me going back to Arena.Special Features:
- Went with two couples to watchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Went with two couples to watch football and an MMA fight. Food was good and the staff moved us to a big table once it opened up. Service was very good 'til our server went on break. She introduced the server that would be “taking care of us” while she had her lunch break but the other server never returned to wait on us. An hour later Krystal return and we ordered more drinks. Then they added an 18% gratuity for a party of six.Special Features:
- We've been here several timesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2011We've been here several times and really enjoy the weekend crowd, It's mainly 30 - 40 year old couples and groups. This past Saturday we enjoyed the boxing and had good service. The food is great and there is a DJ with dancing after 9pm.Special Features:
- Great place for Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2011Work in Commerce, Ca and wanted a local place to go for happy hour with co-workers. The waiter we had was great, plenty of seating available. They offered beers and well drinks for $2 until 7pm and also really good appetizers for $4 until 7pm. They serve for free potato chip slices with a dipping sauce that are amazing.. we loved them. The $4 pizza as an appetizers was a good size enough for 3 people to share, we wished we would have ordered another pizza since it tasted so good. If you love sports they have tons of screen tv's available. Our overall experience was very pleasant and we'll for sure be back for happy hour.Special Features:
- I made the reservation hopingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2010I made the reservation hoping to have gotten a side booth. I got a regular table instead. I had to turn my chair to watch the fight, but my body was twisted and I ended with a back ache. I asked for the other sitting but was told they were all taken...thought making a reservation would get me what I wanted...next time I'll show up early to get my own seating and do away with OpenTable...Special Features:
- I love going Arena SportsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2009I love going Arena Sports Bar, is great for UFC fights.
- WENT THERE TO WATCH THE SUPERBOWL,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2009WENT THERE TO WATCH THE SUPERBOWL, IT WAS NICE, BUT NEVER HAD TO WAIT SO LONG JUST TO GET A DRINK OR EVEN GET ASKED IF WE WANTED ANYTHING. APPETIZERS WERE GREAT.