Arcodoro & Pomodoro - Dallas
100 Crescent Court Suite 140
Dallas, TX 75201Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Arcodoro & Pomodoro - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arcodoro.com/
- Phone: 2148711924
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday- Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday & Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Arcodoro is happy to bring the flavors of Sardinia to your home or office. They offer a range of catering options from box lunches and drop off of antipasto trays to elaborate chef-prepared meals with full service staffing. Contact their event office to find the Arcodoro solution to your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Have it ALL! Wedding events or large corporate receptions are welcome to utilize the Main Dining Room and our private rooms for seated lunches and dinners for up to 120 and buffets for up to 200. We welcome the chance to work with you for your next celebration.
- Private Party Contact: Katy Hoch & Jessica Reynolds 8772353264
A word from Arcodoro & Pomodoro - Dallas
Restaurant Description: Italian restaurateur Efisio Farris has been putting the island of Sardinia on the map as he gains international acclaim for the rustic traditional cuisine. Arcodoro sweeps you away to timeless Sardinia as you taste homemade pastas, award winning steaks, and Mediterranean seafood. Specialties include carpaccios, risottos, baked whole fish, and Arcodoro's award winning 'Ultimate Ravioli'. Efisio invites you to sip Arcodoro's signature Grapparita among the trendiest people in Dallas. Enjoy Arcodoro in the elegant dining room or al fresco on the patio. Plan an event in one of the private dining areas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arcodoro & Pomodoro - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Need training on Opening WineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/18/2014Not impressed with visit this past week. Service was slow and place wasn't that busy. Waiter cracked off corks in 2 different bottles of wine, First one was returned corky. Never got menus until 20 plus minutes into the place. Had to ask about specials even though they had them on a table and were showing everyone else. Place has gone downhill from last visit. Menu had way too much seafood in my opinion.
- great for a date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2014If you like to take you wife are your lady friend out for good food its worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet - Low keyBigtravelerVIPDined on 1/17/2014This place was good. I would come here again but that being said - it was a bit too quick for me. Drinks, apps, food, it just seemed like a non stop progression with very little time in between. It was good - not exactly outstanding but not a disappointment either. Wait staff needs more training.
- JohnJohnDined on 12/21/2013The power went out and they could not explain why. We waited as long as we could and then went to another restaurant.
- Great choice in UptownBPDalVIPDined on 12/19/2013This is the first time we went to the new location at the Crescent. It's a terrific space, sophisticated but not stuffy. The service was excellent. It's not the traditional Italian place with a heavy emphasis on pasta. The menu is varied and has great choices, including good pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKJNJ2Dined on 12/14/2013This was my first visit and chose it based on recommendations on Open Table. There was nothing wrong - but it was just OK, particularly for the price. My scallops and jumbo shrimp ($28) had two scallops and three breaded/lightly fried shrimp. The best thing we had was the dessert - forgot the name of it but it was one of their specialties. There was a VERY LOUD table of women two tables over (having a birthday party or something) - they were obnoxious and it took away from the ambiance of the restaurant.
- Saturday in SardiniaSoonerSteveVIPDined on 11/30/2013My wife and I enjoyed a delightful Saturday night dinner. The service was excellent and the didng room was beautiful. My veal dish was very tender, and my wife enjoyed quail risotto, which was also quite good. We drank a Sardinian red wine and were quite pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/25/2013I went there for my anniversary with my wife and expecting good food. The ambience was okay but not very impressive, service was good and the attendant paid enough time to make us comfortable. The food was really really bad. I ordered lamb chops and I made sure with the waiter that its not sweet and it turned out super sweet n seemed more like a dessert. I would not return back to this restaurant, in my view Cheesecake factory is much better place than this.
- Nice but a little slow.LucaDined on 11/23/2013Went to the restaurant with a couple of friends.....although the food was good it took a little longer than it should have. It took 25 minutes to get the first course after we ordered and they were cold antipasta??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personal Service; Great Foodlive2eatDined on 11/22/2013Our server, David, was knowledgeable, attentive and helpful. He knew we were in a slight rush to get to the symphony and adjusted his routine to accommodate us. We ordered the arugula pear salad and the clam soup to start. Both were good, the salad in particular was fresh and very lightly dressed. We both had the flounder special, which was excellent. David helped us with the wine selection and we chose a white that is made by the owner in Sardinia and it was perfect with the meal. A lovely night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 of the best restaurants in DallasBusterVIPDined on 11/15/2013everything about this restaurant is excellent. The food, service, ambience and the greatest of these is the QUIET atmosphere. My table of 4 were able to visit with each other without the din of poor acoustics and amplified background music. This is truly a beautiful dining experience.Special Features:
- Our meals were excellent.TheChasDined on 11/2/2013Our meals were excellent.The veal medallions with a red wine sauce was excellent and the rissoto with asparagus excellent. The carpaiccio with tomatoes and mozzarella was outstanding. Service excellent and consisitent. Great for upscale Italian and special occasions. Super wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphere, ok foodlh2262Dined on 10/26/2013the restaurant atmosphere was excellent. it looked so great and romantic. the rosemary focaccia and fried ravioli with wild boar was very good. unfortunately that's where the great reviews end. my husband and I had some very bad meals. he had the fish special which came with a whipped cauliflower side. I had ate whipped cauliflower before which is good but this restaurant made theirs very funky like slight fishy taste. just weird not good. I had the suckling pig which was partly dry and some parts moist. there was alot of cartilage to chew through. I didn't like how sweet the meat was eitherSpecial Features:
- Great for a special occasion!MustangDined on 10/26/2013We had a group of six that dined there for my special birthday. I loved the ambience and the food. The bartender even made us a special champagne birthday drink using elderflower liqueur. Was fabulous. We ordered the special bread that is wonderful and we had to ask for it three times before we got it. And they served the coffee after the dessert was finished. Other than those two things it was a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedOutstandingDined on 10/19/2013Disappointed with the food and the service was also below average. The ambience feels cold like a doctor's office.
- Meh.FoodieDined on 10/18/2013Food was okay, for how pricey it was it wasn't that nice inside, felt forced. Lots of rich, snobby, Dallas patrons.
- wonderful food and atmosphereTulsaTasterDined on 10/12/2013salmon is a stand out among everything wonderfully prepared dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lip smacking truffle oil!MadlenkaFoodieDined on 10/12/2013The food was amazing and service exquisite...five stars if I had been asked if I want to taste the wine before it was decanted into and individual size carafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodBradeDined on 10/11/2013Went down to Dallas for the OU/Texas game. We lost this year but wait till next year. However all was not lost. See we found this fabulous Italian restaurant using open table and as advertised the food was exceptional. Great, great food. Cant wait to return to Dallas and Arcodoro & PomodoroSpecial Features:
- Nothing outstanding.NickDined on 9/14/2013Was here last night. Frankly speaking the food and appetizers were a little disappointing. Plus, our waiter kept telling us that the gift card we were using to pay had no money in it. When we came back home and called the 1-800 number, it had the full amount in it. Both me and my wife were disappointed by the food. The only thing good was the dessert. My wife gave the dessert 5 stars! But for a $120 dinner, it left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- Birthday Celebration at its best!BruceTexasVIPDined on 9/6/2013We had another excellent experience at Arcodoro & Pomodoro. We split Wild Boar ravioli, each had our salad (both were excellent), Split the wild boar pasta (FABULOUS), Split the veal with wild mushroom and finished splitting gelato and fresh berries. It was all excellent. Selected the Family label Red and we suggest that you taste the Nocello. All in all a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant visit experienceColleenDined on 8/31/2013We has Alex as our waiter who was pleasant and fun. The boar ravioli was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/30/2013Dined here using a TravelZoo voucher with a party of four. Ordered a bottle of Sangiovese, and the server brought out a pinot grigio and proceeded to arge with me that the pinot grigio was a type sangiovese! Eventually, he went back to "check and make sure". Food was mediocre at best. Do not get the fried ravioli. must bland ravioli I've ever eaten. Lamb chops were nothing special. Founder was horrible. Sea scallops were decent.
- Delicious downtownFeriamsideraDined on 8/29/2013Food was excellent, service was top notch, only the decor and tone of the restaurant left anything to be desired. Lights were turned down late and overall decor was mismatched with the flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2013Their food is excellently prepared and served. The setting is attractive and table spacing allows comfortable conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing. This was onJulieDined on 8/24/2013Disappointing. This was on my list to try for quite some time, but there are so many restaurants in Dallas! Restaurant week seemed like a good opportunity to check it out. They seated us in a back room with no ambience, they didn't offer the restaurant week menu, I had to ask. My first course sea bass carpaccio salad was good but my husbands fried ravioli was lukewarm as was our friends who were with us. My polenta/sausage was delicious but the others ordered wild boar ragu which was dry and just ok. Overall the experience was ok, not great and I don't think we will be back.
- Worst Service Everbluegemm23Dined on 8/24/2013We tried this place for Restaurant Week and was very disappointed. Even though this is an Italian restaurant, they didn't have any Italian options on their Restaurant Week menu (no spaghetti, lasagne, or entrees in alfrado/marinara sauce.) The service was terrible - we waited 10-15 minutes for our server to take our drink order. He cleared our dessert plates and then never came back, but continued to wait on other tables. We waited about 20 minutes and had to ask another server to bring us our check and even after that happened our server never came back to apologize. He allowed the other server to cash us out and we never saw him again. It wasn't even that busy. I will not be going back or recommending this place to friends.
- We love this place!MicheleVIPDined on 8/24/2013We had a foursome in for Restaurant Week...wow, we were so pleasantly surprised! It was fabulous! The wild boar dishes were fantastic and the appetizers were wonderful! And wait until you get the Seadas or the chocolate tiramisu! Wow! Service was refined and unobtrusive and very helpful in choosing dishes and wines. Thanks to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReduxhappyeaterDined on 8/24/2013I had been a fan of Pomodoro when the 2 were separate restaurants, side by side. When they combined and moved, I wasn't happy with my first experience there. The visit this weekend to the newest location was amazing. Everything was wonderful. We were there for Restaurant Week and thought the menu was intriguing. It couldn't have been better. Our service was also spot on. I would definitely come back as well as recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!TeacherFoodieDined on 8/23/2013What a great evening at Arcodoro & Pomodoro! Every part of the meal was delicious & lots of true Italian flavor. We will definitely be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Winner!AnonDined on 8/23/2013My wife and I went for the restaurant week menu and were not dissapointed. The Wild Boar Fried Raviolis were amazing, so much flavor. Between the two of us, we recommend the Pollenta with Sausage and Pecorino as our favorite. Our server was wonderful and had an extensive knowledge of the menu and wine selection. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were not presented withOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/21/2013We were not presented with the specials, service was terrible. Very disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely clean modern room withdickgutVIPDined on 8/19/2013Lovely clean modern room with plenty of space between tables. good Italian food with Sardinian dishes and daily specialties. Good Italian wine list with nice wines by the glass.Special Features:
- A Romantic Summer EveningmoonliteDined on 8/17/2013My Sweetie had me pick a place for date night. After reading some reviews I chose Arcodoro & Pomodoro. It was a lovely night so we chose to sit outdoors. It was pleasantly quiet. The service we received was outstanding. Our Waiter was very friendly and very professional. The food was absolutely superb. We would definitely recommend Arcodoro & Pomodoro to anyone looking for a romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentBusterVIPDined on 8/16/2013I 've eaten here before but always seem to forget how wonderful it is. Great food, reasonably priced, and excellent service. Beautiful restuarant where a party can go and visit and not be drowned out by music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, service dodgy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2013We went for lunch on a Friday. The restaurant was not busy but the service was sloppy and half heartedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerLuv2dineDined on 8/14/2013Met friends at Arcodoro & Pomodoro in Dallas for Restaurant Week - It was a great experience - food was delicious, service was great. Bar was fun - a little loud. Dining room was perfect for conversation and enjoying dinner and good wine.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week 2013 ReviewcrystalflameDined on 8/12/2013We attended A&P the first night of Restaurant Week. The set menu was superb, showcasing a variety of Sardinian cuisine. The wild boar ravioli, mussel risotto, and music bread with Sardinian cheese were highlights. We opted for the wine pairing - the Serenu served with the first course was an excellent white. The rest of the experience fell flat - the decor was generic without any wow factor, and the arrangement of the tables detracted from a romantic, private atmosphere. Our waiter seemed uncomfortable with the special menu, was too soft-spoken to communicate with, and got my entree order wrong. The manager compensated thoroughly for that mistake with extra wine and a free fourth course, but I expect more from restaurants at this level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterJoyceDined on 8/12/2013This place is not bad, but it definitely could be better. Given the location and how nicely decorated the interior is the food should have matched it. We were let down. We had high expectations for this restaurant, and it fell flat. The food wasn't amazingly great or anything. I thought Maggiano's is better, and they don't charge $40/plate.Special Features:
- Bartender was great as weJackVIPDined on 8/10/2013Bartender was great as we had to wait 20 mins past our reservation time. Service was ok, not great. They were very busy. Food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.