17642 1st Ave S
Burien, WA 98148Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arcadiataste.com/
- Phone: 2062419999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am- 4pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Greek
- Executive Chef: Maria Belanti & Nicholas Papadimas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Delicious meals ready to be served at your door. Choose within a huge variety of appetizers, main dishes and desserts charge per piece or per person
- Private Party Facilities: Parties of 10-35 people any day of the week, up to 80 any weekday or weekend morning until 3:00 pm. Ideal for birthdays, wedding rehearsals and receptions.
- Private Party Contact: Maria 2062419999
A word from Arcadia
Arcadia is a small, elegant, Greek Italian restaurant in the heart of Normandy Park and only five minutes drive from the airport or I-5. Memories and images of orchards and olive groves are flooding you when you enter, mixed with the fragrance of fresh baked bread, basil and sun dried tomatoes. Everything in our menu is made with fresh ingredients, tender meats, crispy vegetables, and the most tasty, mouthwatering fish and seafood you had for a long time...A wide wine list of carefully selected wines and beers on the tap is available along with a full bar. Open for lunch at 11:00 am Mon-Fri, and dinner every day.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arcadia reviews from OpenTable diners
- good food from good peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2014Went to this place on a leap of faith, will return with high hopes of another great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/7/2014Been here a couple of times. The food is still pretty good, but I'm sad to see the lamb chops gone. The service was very slow this time, even though the restaurant was only half-full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Greek and Italian hybridRedCatVIPDined on 2/21/2014My wife, her cousin, and I went to Arcadia on a Friday evening. Our server was one of the owners, and she was very engaging. The service was great and the food very good. The menu is a mix of Greek and Italian dishes, some of which are hybrids. My wife and I had a cod special, with Greek-influenced seasonings, served over risotto; it was excellent. The wine list had some interesting wines, and we shared a nice bottle of Greek wine. The baklava we had for dessert was also very good. We plan on returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the potential to be betterTrevDined on 2/14/2014The food was good. I have a very high bar when it comes to Greek food, so its tough to compete. I was a bit bummed with the limited menu for Valentines day but the choices were still ok. The portions were also good size. It made for some solid leftovers, the next day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family eventshellyDined on 9/27/2013we had a post wedding emergency need. The staff was amazing, the food fab and the accommodating spirit really special. they made us feel welcome and w closed the place down..with the owners still smiling! opa!Special Features:
- New favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/11/2013This was my second visit, and I tried something else. Loved it, too. Service can be slow at times as it seems there is only 1 server--probably part of the family :-).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArcadiaLeslieVIPDined on 7/31/2013If you are at Sea tac airport over night it is worth the 15 min drive to this stripmall rstaurant. The portions are good and the greek and. Italian menu items give you lots of options. Family run with friendly staff Will be back for sure LarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above average Greek restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/14/2013I've only been here once so far, and the dish I had (Souvlaki) was better than some other restaurants. The place is promising, so my rating my go up once I've had a chance to sample other dishes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was outstanding. A greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012Food was outstanding. A great find, didn't expect it to be that good. Nice menu selections.Special Features:
- Surprised to find a good GreekOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/30/2011Surprised to find a good Greek restaurant near my home in Normandy park. Great value as most if not all entrees came with good soup or salad, a rare treat these days. I recommend it highly. Corkage charge is $12 if you need more than what it offers on its limited wine list.
- This is the first time myWanderJunkieVIPDined on 7/24/2011This is the first time my wife and I have been here and were pleasantly surprised. We both had a lamb dish and loved it. The owner Maria made us feel like we have been patrons forever. If you have a craving for Greek food, this is a place you don't want to skip.Special Features: