Arbor Brewing Company
114 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Neighborhood:
BreweryPrice: $30 and under
Arbor Brewing Company
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arborbrewing.com/
- Phone: 7342131393
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm -12:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm -1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm -11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian / Vegan, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Luis Trejo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We’ve hosted weddings, workshops, reunions, and graduations - our events run the gamut! Our private rooms are available year round during regular business hours. Once you know which date you’d like to book, please contact us directly.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Cain-Toth 7342131393
A word from Arbor Brewing Company
We have been a pioneer in the craft beer industry since opening our original Arbor Brewing Company Pub and Eatery in downtown Ann Arbor, MI in July of 1995. Our commitment to handcrafted beer, exceptional hospitality, local sourcing, community involvement, and environmental stewardship has been the foundation for our growth and success for nearly two decades. ABC was founded by husband and wife team Matt and Rene Greff who share a passion for beer and adventure. By their late 20s the Greffs had become disenchanted with their corporate gigs and soon after brewpubs were legalized in Michigan, they set about opening their own brewery. They raised their startup capital through a network of friends, family, and co-workers and became the first brewpub to open in Ann Arbor and the fifth to open in Michigan’s fledgling microbrewery movement.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Arbor Brewing Company reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Sunday AfternoonBdayplannerDined on 9/7/2014We had an after Sunday church group meet at Arbor Brewing because they could accommodate our group of 16 including two children. The back room worked perfectly for us plus the men could watch their favorite game. I also played my first game of darts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicioushungryDined on 8/27/2014delicious food, great beer, good service, pleasant atmosphereSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Arbor Brewing Company reviews archive.