Arabellas Italian Ristorante
346 W. Central Av.
Winter Haven, FL 33880Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Arabellas Italian Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arabellas.us/
- Phone: (863) 293-1797
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday ~ Friday 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday ~ Saturday 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Italo Cassini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Arabellas Italian Ristorante
Welcome to Arabellas Ristorante, located in Time Square, the heart of historic downtown Winter Haven. We offer the best Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, created from the freshest ingredients and served in a warm, casually elegant atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Arabellas Italian Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Winter Haven ›
Arabellas Italian Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (47)neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (25)notable wine list (24)good for groups (19)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good food & service--talking difficult over pianodiner100VIPDined on 11/22/2014We have been going to Arabella's for several years for the good food and service, but we do have an ongoing complaint. The piano player who could be a great addition to be ambiance becomes an irritation because he does not understand that it is not his show. We come for the food, not for the piano. If he could just tone it down to be background music, it would be enjoyable. As it is, we have to shout to be heard by our dinner companions when in the same room with the piano. Please, please, please get the piano player to bring down the noise level. Otherwise, maybe hire a soft guitar player.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My special birthday dinnerDollydimplesDined on 11/21/2014We arrived for our reservation on time and were seated immediately. Our waiter greeted us in a timely manner and took our drink orders. Soon after our drinks were served, a nice basket of hot bread with an olive tapenade was served. Then our orders were taken. Dinner was served at a leisurely pace which was very nice. No rushing through a meal. The antipasto was delicious and quite generous. We both ordered veal dishes which were done to perfection. Dessert was incredible. The molten lava cake was amazing and the flan was very good. All in all the dinner was wonderful. If the noise level was lower (we could not carry on a normal conversation without raising our voices to be heard) the experience would have been perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingkeithS2013Dined on 11/7/20145 stars all around! I cannot believe this nice of a restaurant is in Winter Haven Florida. Try the appetites, enjoy the tremendous food and piano playing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NorthstarDined on 11/7/2014Lovely atmosphere with great food for intimate fine dining. Beautiful place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Wonderful evening and the food was absolutely fabulous, this is place where we will spend all our special occasions, and bring our out of town company, thank you for being in Winter Haven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful EveningitalianfoodluvrDined on 11/3/2014I brought a party of 7 to Arabellas to celebrate my wife's birthday and we all enjoyed ourselves. The ambiance was as good as the food which was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion. And our waiter and his staff were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 StarsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/1/2014Everything we read about Arabellas was true. Fantastic. Well worth the drive !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FindLAEireDined on 11/1/2014Great food, good service. Definitely have a drink in the bar before or after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pure brilliance!AingealDined on 10/30/2014The service was perfect! I don't even have the words to describe how delicious the food was. The piano player was VERY impressive. The prices were great too! We will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIALBILLBETTYDined on 10/20/2014We make a habit of going to Arabella's for birthdays... their $20. gift certificate and their excellent dining is just something we cannot pass up. Just a really great restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star Romantic Italian RestaurantBabeDined on 10/20/2014If you are looking for a 5 star romantic Italian restaurant in the Winter Haven/ Lakeland area Arabella's fits the bill. The food is excellent, the service impeccable and the ambiance wonderful. We were seated at a window table overlooking Central Park while 2 servers satisfied our every need. With music in the background we enjoyed each savory bite from a special bread spread to appetizer to salad, sorbet and entrée. Recommended for every special occasion or just a great night out with friends or a romantic partner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!ErinDined on 10/14/2014We visited this restaurant for the first time this Tuesday evening. We were celebrating my parents anniversary and the restaurant was just perfect. The food was delicious and we loved the pianist/singer. We are already planning to visit at least monthly, more often is we are able. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThanksLuv2rideDined on 10/1/2014This was our first visit to your restaurant. It was my husband's birthday & I wanted a special surprise for him. Outstanding in all categories! We will be back! We also want to try your bar & pizza menu. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Diane & Grant BoothSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Arabellas - always a good choiceMartyDined on 9/30/2014I am not from the area but visit a few times a year. I always try to eat there. I have never been disappointed with anything. They have a piano player, excellent experienced servers that know how everything is prepared and the food is always great. They have nice rooms upstairs for catered meetings or events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars!love2finedineDined on 9/20/2014Arabella's continues to be the best fine dining experience in Winter Haven! I give it a five star rating because it is an upscale atmosphere with a high level of professional service, live piano music, and delicious food. All of the staff are very professional and polite and the table side preparation of certain dishes is a plus you don't get many places. I recommend the pear and gorgonzola cheese ravioli as an appetizer, the freshly made table side Cesar salad for two, and the cherries jubilee or bananas foster for desert. The peach flambe' special and the Steak Lady Diana was also very good.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I celebrated my birthday recent and what a wonderful memory we have of the experience. I was treated like s queen. The food was wonderful and the service was great. Plan to celebrate more occasions with you. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charming find in winter havenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014We have eaten at this restaurant many times but I've never written a review. This charming, cozy find in winter haven is a wonderful place to dine. Wonderful food, attentive service, many of the same servers and they make certain they remember you. A wonderful piano player makes the ambience very romantic and he takes requests. The same type of food and attentive service that you normally have to drive to Tampa or Orlando to receive. We have eaten there many times and there is always a reason to return. Highly recommend this wonderful restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent as usualyanquiDined on 9/8/2014I made reservations for my husband's birthday. Dinner was great as expected. He enjoyed the "snails", I the shrimp, we both had veal entrees, too much excellent food. Usually we stick to the appetizer menu--just ordering small dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TasteCardukDined on 9/8/2014Sometimes chefs can get a little too exotic and that's how I feel about the snails I had for the appetizer. I'm used to escargot and this was not good in my eyes. Too much bacon and I don't know what else made the dish. I had shrimp fra diablo for my entree, the shrimp were wonderful but, the sauce was blah, very disappointed.Special Features:
- celebrationmeenaDined on 8/30/2014Our whole dining experience was extraordinary.Our server Mike and the music man "Chris" ensured that we felt tranported to Italy. We are locals and we NEVER expected that we would find a classic fine dining in our small town. The Apetitizers were well prepared. I think they have the best " Bruschetta" . We highly recommend the seafood special or the steak. You will not be disappointed. We promise. The highlight was the cherries with ice cream, prepared table side. This dessert just transcends all your " senses". It is a vacation your mind and body needs that is provided by this team. The best is you don't need a passport or visa to visit this extraordinary place. So tske this trip, you will thank me for it. !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Not our first time here but we enjoy it so much every time. Arabella's has wonderful food and a great atmosphere. We wish it was in closer proximity to our home because we would frequent it much more often.Special Features:
- Great restaurantfavoriteDined on 8/30/2014Arabella's is my favorite here in thus arwa. Everything is always prrfect. Best food around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food!JLoveDined on 8/27/2014We recently had dinner at Arabellas for our anniversary and we LOVED it! Food, service and ambiance was great. The Piano man will play anything you wish. We had the Diana Steak prepared tableside and it was excellent. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food!FMB95Dined on 8/21/2014Arabella's is a great restaurant with outstanding food and service! We've been coming here for years and each time it gets better and better! The service is always impeccable! From the appetizer (calamari) to the salad (delicious house dressing - white zinfandel vinaigrette) to the main entree' (superb fettuccine alfredo), the food is truly outstanding!! And the tiramisu was to die for! The pianist was outstanding and even serenaded me on his accordion with "Happy Birthday"! That's why we continue to come back year after year! The $20 birthday coupon is always an added treat too! Thanks, Arabella's for a truly memorable birthday dinner again this year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five star tasting foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The chef pairs high quality ingredients with the taste of Italy in Downtown Winter Haven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchSusanjDined on 8/12/2014Arabella's always delivers a great meal in a wonderful, attentive atmosphere. My favorite restaurant!Special Features:
- 54th AnniversaryEarleBarbaraDined on 8/6/2014Searched online for a unique spot to take my wife to lunch for our 54th Anniversary. The setting was ideal. Food was par excellent and sufficient portions. Mike was a great server. The rest of the staff were friendly and wished us Happy Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 206 reviews are from the Arabellas Italian Ristorante reviews archive.
- Still SmilingDivinePalateDined on 7/24/2014Dinner was simply awesome! My menu selection of sea bass over risotto, was delicious with every bite. No fishy smell just a delicious blend of spices (not spicy) that makes my mouth water just remembering. The risotto was heavenly with just the right burst of buttery flavor. My party and I enjoyed the service, the atmosphere and the music. The pianist came to our table, asked for requests and even made on point suggestions. We had a good time and will certainly come back cause I saw other dishes I want to try. I am so happy to have such a place locally. This will definitely be my go to place to impress any visitors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsPACEDined on 7/16/2014A lovely restaurant to celebrate special birthdays! Food was hot, timely and delicious!Special Features:
- AlpineDined on 7/12/2014Lovely environment. Great food. Friendly staff. Worth a visit anytime.Special Features:
- Special occasionlegendDined on 7/12/2014Arabella's has been recommended to us many times, it was too many miles from our home, we went there for my wife's 80 th Birthday,we both were very happy with the menue, the attention and we will be there againSpecial Features:
- WonderfulLovelifeDined on 7/8/2014The food was fabulous, I had one if the home made pasta dishes. The owner prepared us a tableside Cesar salad with all fresh ingredients. The piano player was very talented playing a few instruments. The waitor the gem of the night, he was very helpful in making dinner suggestions and very knowledgeable along with being sweet person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Where to begin? Was it the beautiful location in downtown Winter Haven? The incredibly talented piano player? The table-side prepared Ceasar salad? Or the Chateubriand? Arabella's was a delight from start to finish, especially the Bananas Foster dessert. The service was attentive and friendly. It had come highly recommended and did not disappoint.Special Features:
- FantasticRikkiBDined on 6/25/2014Printed out our birthday discount certificate and headed to Winter Haven. Parking a bit difficult, however doable. Seated immediately with a welcoming smile. Service crisp and friendly. Menu items well presented in both Italian and English. We chose the Beef Lady Diana. It was cooked table side and exceptional. Our birthday dinner was certainly one to be remembered and we look forward to dining at Arabella's again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World class dining in Winter HavenfoodeeeDined on 6/24/2014We had a great experience (again) at Arabellas. The food was creatively presented and well done. The wait staff presented in an elegant, unhurried manner...perhaps a little too unhurried, but not a real aggravation. The pianist was a real treat...quite accomplished in a range of musical styles and a lovely voice as well. Just the right volume to be entertaining but not get in the way of dinner conversation.Special Features:
- Outstanding!FieldmouseDined on 6/23/2014We went there for our anniversary. We had outstanding meals with excellent service. They went out of their way to acknowledge our anniversary with a special dessert. Only negative was a large group that was noisy that should have been seated in the back area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1HappyDinerDined on 6/21/2014I love this restaurant. The atmosphere is elegant and relaxed with live piano music. Some of the menu is a bit old fashioned (cherries jubilee and steak Lady Diana) but that's one of the things I love about it. The food is well prepared, delicious and the service is excellant. All their pasta is house made and they have several different ravioli choices. Several of the items are prepared tableside. The steaks will melt in your mouth and can be cut with a butter knife! I originally thought of this as a special occasion restaurant but now I look for any reason to dine there. I recommend Arabellas to all my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningJohnnyGDined on 6/21/2014Coming from Miami, finding great food and ambience is hard. This is by far the best restaurant I have found in the Winter haven/Lakeland area. If you are tired of the chain type restaurants and the not so good local gourmet, this is the place to go. Service, Food and overall experience was fantastic. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Superb Dining ExperiencedmarieDined on 6/20/2014This was the most unique dining experience ever, and I know I made the best choice by selecting this restaurant for a very special occasion. (my daughter's 30th birthday with friends) Her guests as well were very pleased with everything. I give it a 10 out of 10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazed in Winter HavenTerraceDined on 6/20/2014I moved back to Central Florida 11+ years ago. I had read about Arabellas but had never dined there before just recently. I was planning a dinner with a friend, and she suggested we go to Arabellas. She had been there for her anniversary and was very pleased with her experience. I thoroughly enjoyed our dining exerience. The food, the service, and the ambiance were all so very splendid. Menu selections were quite varied. We both had the Branzino. It was nicely prepared and presented. And, of course, we indulged in Bananas Foster for dessert. The wait staff was courteous and attentive. I have added Arabellas to my list of "go to" restaurants!Special Features: