713 Second Ave
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ambergroupnyc.com/aquamarine
- Phone: 2122971880
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm,
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Machida Shigeyuki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Aquamarine
One of the best Japanese cuisine restaurant in Murray Hill that offer the freshest sushi with a variety of yakitori BBQ, classic and innovative Japanese and Asian dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aquamarine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Didnt tell us restaurant was closedHOPEVIPDined on 4/11/2014I booked this reservation two weeks early to start off my friend's bachelorette party weekend. When I called 3 hours before our reservation time to add one more person to the reservation, I was told they were closed for renovations. NO ONE from the restaurant called me to tell me they would be closed. They were not apologetic and just told me no one was working. Then I had to scrounge for another Friday Night 8:30 reservation for 8 people just a couple hours before. Will not be giving them my business when they reopen.
- When we got to the restaurantKristenDined on 3/7/2014When we got to the restaurant it was closed for renovations! I had to walk around town to three other restaurants with clients until we found a place that would take us. I have been here before and liked the restaurant but this was not a good experience.
- ClosedsalandacDined on 3/1/2014I made a reservation for 8 people last Saturday through OpenTable. When I got to the restaurant, there was a sign on the door that they were closed again for renovations. Didn't bother to call me or notify OpenTable apparently. I live nearby and eat here. The food is very good and the service is great... But this is a 1 star review based on my most recent experience...Special Features:
- Very enjoyable, experienceDougDined on 12/19/2013Very enjoyable, experience ordering the skewers. Allowed testing of a number of options. Definitely a fun time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi Great PriceNJGolferVIPDined on 11/12/2013This place is a good find. Great sushi and grilled Japanese meats and veggies.
- Attentive serviceSurpriseVIPDined on 10/26/2013Food is good, moderate prices. Nice setting/ambiance. Would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2013We keep coming back to Aquamarine for its delicious and fresh sushi, unique cocktails, attentive servers, and charming atmosphere (including an indoor waterfall along the back wall). Be sure to save room for the fried coconut cheesecake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.