16553 Pointe Village Dr.
Lutz, FL 33558Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.aquafinz.com/
- Phone: 8139263333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monnday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Northrop
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from AQUAFINZ SEAFOOD
Come try Aquafinz Seafood and Steaks in Lutz Florida and get some of the best food, drinks and especially service by professionals. We serve the freshest fish and unbelievably delicious Prime Rib. Our happy hour is hands down the best in town, come check it out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
AQUAFINZ SEAFOOD reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice building and decor, buttampamcdDined on 5/24/2013Nice building and decor, but lacking ambience. Food was below average, service was great. No reason to go back.
- Ditch the mandatory gratuity.RecentPatronDined on 5/18/2013Ditch the mandatory gratuity. Your service was good but not good enough to demand 18% gratuity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFiveDined on 5/10/2013Prime Rib was bland and not tender. Clam Chowder was also not seasoned well. Shrimp platter was good. Scallops were drowning in the soy and not edible. Our party of 5 said we wouldn't be back.
- Crab legs were great. HopeBUBBLESDined on 5/9/2013Crab legs were great. Hope price does not go any higher again. Server John was very pleasant. Bar Drink was not good. Will eat there again. Wish they had baked potatoes. and corn on the cob.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are happy this restaurantAMY6711Dined on 4/13/2013We are happy this restaurant has opened and is close to our community. The food is really pretty good - the blackened grouper is very flavorful. the prices are reasonable too.Special Features:
- good value, good food, goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013good value, good food, good happy hour, only negative was it is too loudSpecial Features:
- Everything was perfect - foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/7/2013Everything was perfect - food was excellent and served very well - wait staff was most helpfulSpecial Features:
- Wonderful food at amazing prices.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/7/2013We went here with some friends and had a great time. We arrived in time for happy hour and our friendly waiter made sure to point it out. The menu was varied and had many great choices. I had the 9 oz. lobster tail for $22 and my wife had the tilapia. Both were perfect. One of our friends had the blackened grouper which was also great. Our waiter was attentive and very helpful. Overall a great meal and we'll be sure to be back!Special Features:
- Hostess/owner was very hospitable.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2013Hostess/owner was very hospitable. Service was very good. We went in late for Easter dinner and never felt rushed. We will visit often, with friends!Special Features:
- fresh seafood the price wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013fresh seafood the price was right t he food was superbSpecial Features:
- Ways to goOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/30/2013Needs lots of professionalism fish overlooked at all tablesSpecial Features:
- Nice to have a good place in area!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013My wife and I had dinner last nite for the first time.. Friends of mine that live in area has been there several times love the food.. We really enjoyed it and staff was great. I will be back on Thursday for snow crab nite..Special Features:
- Been to Aquafinz two timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Been to Aquafinz two times now and we loved it. Bartenders and servers have great attitudes and the seafood is very fresh. We are from up north so you can trust our opinion of seafood:) Great establishment-keep up the good work!!Special Features:
- While the service was notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013While the service was not great, the food was decent & didn't have to wait long and seemed to be other larger groups there too.Special Features:
- We went on a Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2013We went on a Saturday night and were greeted by a friendly staff. We ordered appetizers and they arrived quickly and they were very good. However when our entrees arrived we were both very disappointed. My wife ordered the crab legs and it was quite obvious they had been frozen for a very long time. After wrestling with them for a while and barely getting a morsel or two of meat out of them she just gave up. I had the prime rib and it too had obviously been cooked days ago and reheated. They were kind enough to comp our meals, but I doubt we will return.
- The food items that were orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013The food items that were ordered was just the ordinary stuff you would find at cheaper places elsewhere. Besides the food being just ordinary, the prices were over priced. We were very surprised that there were no specials on a Saturday night. Never going back and would never recommend.
- Food and sdervice was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013Food and sdervice was good. All had a strong entries except me. The seafood pot pie wasn't very tasty. They didn't have the white wine we ordered cold so they offered a more expensive bottle at the same cost a nice recovery. I will go backSpecial Features:
- Service was excellent, foodmanga1Dined on 3/7/2013Service was excellent, food ok, little things that will improve as they work the kinks out.Special Features:
- slow service makes for a bad catchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013We went for the all you can eat crab legs. The restarant was beautiful. Having eaten at bally hoos the week before for all you can eat carblegs we were hoping for the same great experience. The crab legs to get felt pre cooked. They didnt come out even warm. Servicewas extremely slow and we had to constantly ask and wait for more crab legs. We were hoping it was going to be so good that we would want to come back for the fish and chips on Sunday. Sadly we did not.
- Just as advertised, good food,goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2013Just as advertised, good food,good service,resonably priced. There was no need for us to leave immediately after dinning, not rushedSpecial Features:
- too much lighting in the middleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2013too much lighting in the middle of the restaurant. dungeon's crab was cold in the middle. bread at the table was blan, do not flavor the bread that is for the customer to do. music was not appropriate to their decor. staff was slow. why would you have the in and out doors to the kitchen facing the middle of the restaurant where cutomers can see?
- Made a reservation for 4 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/24/2013Made a reservation for 4 people at 6:00 pm. We were seated immediately upon arrival. The server, Mike, was friendly and accommodating. The fish and chips were delicious with light, crisp breading. The seafood salad was large enough to share. We had a lovely evening at Aquafinz and definitely will return.Special Features:
- Everything made from scratch,gr8diningDined on 2/23/2013Everything made from scratch, and never frozen. Food was great, as were the portions. We will be returning often. Service and drinks were very good too.Special Features:
- This was a first-time visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013This was a first-time visit to Aquafinz Seafood Restaurant and the overall experience was very good. We were two couples and had 4 different main courses - all were excellent. In particular, the lobster bisque was amazing! The service was very friendly and helpful. We will be returning!
- Have now been there 4 timesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/17/2013Have now been there 4 times and loved every time. We have brought different friends and each time they had rave reviews!!booked party of 13 for a March evening. Great prices, great food and service!Special Features:
- The food was outstanding....everthiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013The food was outstanding....everthing ordered was delicious and plated wonderfully. The atmosphere was less than visually appealing. The service was absolutely without fault.Special Features:
- This is a NICE restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013This is a NICE restaurant with very good food for a reasonable price. The service very good. Our waiter was good and fun. A good neighborhood restaurant that I will definitely go to again,Special Features:
- Made reservstion for 2 atOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013Made reservstion for 2 at 7PM. Got seated near 8PM. Hostess seated 3 couples that arrived after we did. Finially seated in the center section under glaring spotlights and near the kitchen doors.Food was average at best.We won't be back
- I had made reservations forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013I had made reservations for 7pm and had arrived at 6:25pm. The hostess said they would seat us immediately. I'm assuming their meaning of immediately is 55 mins from the time we arrived because we didn't sit down at our table until 7:20pm. I ordered the prime rib and it was very dry and tough. Did not like it at all and ended up leaving most of it on the plate. I will not be returning to Aquafinz.
- Loved the food. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Loved the food. Service was awesome. It was an hour and a half drive and it was well worth it
- 2 Thumbs UpOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013On a holiday such as V-tines Day one would expect to be rushed so there would be a table turn-over. I was impressed by my server when I brought this up and he said "absolutely NOT. Take your time and enjoy". He did allow us to order and have appetizers before placing out food order. Great service beyond that from that young man - Shawn. If it is a 1 or a 2 thumbs up, I would rate it a 2 thumbs up dining experience.Special Features:
- Not Yet!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013Went for Valentine's Day during their "soft opening". They have work to do before they live up to their potential. The Hostess was rude, the food was mostly bland and the owner seemed defensive about customer feedback. I will try again after the "Grand Opening" with the hope that they improve. The concept and location should be a slam dunk if they can deliver more flavor and friendlier service.
- The poor quality of the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/10/2013The poor quality of the food was exceeded only by that of the service. We were not advised of any specials, other than by overhearing a waiter at an adjacent table, after our food arrived. We observed our server kiss three other employees (!) during our mercifully brief visit. My wife was called honey and lady, among other greetings. I was impressed with my oyster po'boy, particularly in how so much breading was able to stick to so few oysters. A slice of bread in my wife's sandwich looked as someone or something had bitten it. We were assured this was not the case . At no time did anyone ask about the quality of the experience, something in which I would think a new place would be vitally interested. Probably won't be back.
- Nice place to meet up withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Nice place to meet up with friends and enjoy a lovely dinner.Special Features:
- John was our server and heMimiBDined on 2/2/2013John was our server and he was excellent. Our food was good. Prime rib was good. I would go back.Special Features:
- Our first time there... TheAndyNPRVIPDined on 1/26/2013Our first time there... The staff tried really, really hard. We were nicely greeted and seated. They pride themselves on their fresh fish. While the food was good, nothing jumped out at us and said... this is GREAT. The most interesting thing on the menu is there Won-Ton Onion Soup. Very tasty; highly recommended. The Crab Cakes, Fish and Chips, Shrimp Alfredo and Chiopino were all serviceable, but not special. They didn't have any grated Parmesan Cheese. The Chiopino was good, save for the Crab which was soggy, so the cracker they provided, didn't do much. We'll give them some time to settle in and then try again.Special Features:
- Not great!LoriDined on 1/26/2013The food was O.K., but I think over priced and the atmoshere was like being in a cafeteria.
- We have been back twice inRyanVIPDined on 1/26/2013We have been back twice in the past 2 weeks. The food has been great, the service is wonderful. The crab cakes were our favorite. We're glad to have another place to eat in the area. We will be back.Special Features:
- Second time eating here, againOdessaTomDined on 1/25/2013Second time eating here, again with a group of eight. Everything was served at once and food was well prepared and Hot. Really can't say enough good things about this place.Special Features:
- This was our first time diningOdessaTomDined on 1/12/2013This was our first time dining at Aquafinz, since it jst opened less then a week ago. It will definitely be one of my more frequent place to dine. They have a vast menu of Frresh Seafood, Steak and many other things. The food is to die for, we had a party of 8 on 1/12/2013 and every person had something different from the meu, no one had a bad word to sa about any dish. Make sure you save room for dessert, they have a pasttry chef on premise that make those desserts to ie for.Special Features: