3201 S 176th St
Seattle, WA 98188Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/seawa-seattle-airport-marriott/
- Phone: 2062412000x2673
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30AM - 10:30AM.
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 6:30AM - 11:30AM.
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 2:00PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: James Neighbor
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer 2 private dining rooms within our restaurant. The Mount Rainier Room which can hold up to 30 people, and the Puget Sound Boardroom for up to 12.
- Private Party Contact: Val Morris 2062412000x
A word from Aqua Terra
Aqua Terra is a contemporary three meal a day American grill with Northwest accents. The space is warm and inviting, bringing in the elements of stone and aged wood. The feel of the Pacific Northwest is felt throughout the food, wine, and casual elegance of the design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aqua Terra reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Excellent foodNorCalGalVIPDined on 9/6/2014We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of food from this restaurant, as it's in a hotel. The food was first rate and imaginative. Service was good and very attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- good for an airport marriotJonnyDined on 8/21/2014if you're staying at this hotel, it's a good meal, better than most airport hotels would be. linguine and clams was good, plank salmon was good (not great, like you want from seattle) and the raspberry sorbet was nice. decent wine list as you would expect...
- disappointing at bestMeriVIPDined on 8/10/2014From the host taking several minutes to come over (mostly empty place) to the waitress who acted put out, to the soggy hash browns and the ridiculous price for a breakfast sandwich and coffee (20 bucks!) I could not have been more disappointed.
- The following 25 reviews are from the Aqua Terra reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/31/2014Great food and service. The filet was exceptional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible serviceeatoutDined on 2/14/2014I took my girlfriend here for Valentines Day. From the reviews it looked like it would be a pretty decent place to dine. The service was absolutely horrible. Our waiter never once checked on us. We had to flag people down to get any service. I never even once was asked if I wanted another drink. Our meals were alright, nothing I couldn't have cooked myself. I Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone
- Holiday BuffetJeannieDined on 12/25/2013We were searching for the right place for 3 of us to share our Christmas dinner. This proved to be a wonderful choice. Great service, just the right amount of options in the buffet to make it seem like a "family" dinner. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd time will not be a charmOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013Food was good but it was not worth $70 for 2 people. We were there last year for Mother's Day and our meal was $20 more this year. For $70 we could have went to a better restaurant. The Melting Pot would have cost less. We will not return.Special Features:
- My new standard for mothers dayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013This is the second year in a row I have taken my mom here for mothers day and I will most likely make it a tradition. The brunch is excellent and fairly priced. Custom omlettes to prime rib, to a chocolate fountain. Just wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good hotel restaurantMikeOVIPDined on 5/10/2013Good food, service and ambiance. Much better than many hotel restaurants i have been to.Special Features:
- Good Easter brunch but unlessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Good Easter brunch but unless you have a big group and can be in a separate room, don't expect any ambiance whatsoever. Quite noisy and we were by the kitchen area where staff was constantly entering and exiting, even though I asked for a different table, they would not move us.Special Features:
- The music was a bit irritatingJudyannDined on 2/22/2013The music was a bit irritating and too loud. This is not a warm-feeling restaurant, but the food was good....Special Features:
- Lovely, tasty Christmas buffet,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012Lovely, tasty Christmas buffet, with an excellent servng staff.Special Features:
- Tasty but inexplicably slow2ofUsDined on 11/13/2012While the food was good, and the waiter did say that our entree selection would take 25 minutes, the soups that we added in order to fill in that time did not arrive for 20 minutes. What was the point? Getting his attention was impossible, even though the room was well lit, open and had few other diners. The woman clearing the plates ended up taking our dessert order.
- Excellent find. Had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012Excellent find. Had a great business dinner. Quiet, great ambiance, attentive weight staff, excellent food.Special Features:
- Good, but the cooks were slowOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2012We actually came here for an early breakfast before heading out to Anacortes. The food was good for your standard breakfast buffet and featured all the usual suspects. It took about 10 minutes, however, before a cook turned up to start making omelettes and we were in a time crunch, so I was a little uncomfortable with that. We did have enough time, but it would have been better if the wait staff had been a little more ready.
- Great Mother's Day treatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Went here for Mother's Day brunch today and it was a great! They had a full breakfast setup, make your omlette, etc. Also had lunch setup, Prime Rib and all! Totally recommended this for special occassions. The help staff was VERY polite! Great customer service.Special Features:
- This was my first experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012This was my first experience and I was not sure of what to expect but was pleasantly supprised. this is a gem located inside the Hotel and it offered a cozy brunch atmosphere to my delight since it was the Mother's Day brunch I brought my aunt to. I do not think they offer a brunch menu outsied of special days but i would recommend when they do that you be sure to enjoy. Food was fresh and well seasoned. Great Recommendation Open Table!Special Features:
- This great place is hiddenseattledripdropsDined on 4/22/2012This great place is hidden away in a hotel next to SeaTac Airport. The menu is not overwhelming and the selections are 4-5 star quality. I highly recommend the Halibut. The service and staff were very friendly and fast. Can't wait to enjoy this another night.Special Features:
- This little gem is tuckedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/5/2012This little gem is tucked away in a Marriot by the Airport. The trout I had was amazing. As was the beet salad and the apple a la mode. Everything was delicious except the steak wraps. The meat was a bit down graded for what I think of as an appetizer and comparable to the rest of the meal. Terrific Service!Special Features:
- Food is adequate. Service isn't!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012I ate dinner once and breakfast three times there this week. The food is well prepared and pricing average for a hotel that caters to business travelers. Service is spotty. There were few people in the restaurant all four times I was there, and it appeared that the wait staff preferred to remain in the kitchen and to come out on occasion. They all are pleasant and smile - however most of them sleep walk through the motions. I would not eat there again unless I were to stat at the Marriott Hotel which houses the restaurant and I lacked the time to eat somewhere else.
- atrium is lovely, peacefulInTheKnowVIPDined on 12/26/2011They are in the process of renovating so their temporary space was ajacent to the pool and in their atrium lots of obstacles making service more slow since the kitchen was not nearby. the staff were excellent and as attentive as possible but their job was made harder by the renovation detoured space. Parking a mystery and hard to navigate thru guests vs restaurant patrons due to renovation. Bartender was awesome, attentive, entertaining, rn back and forth multiple times to serve us. Made special cocktails designed just for each patron's taste!
- This was our first time goingHonestAppraiserDined on 12/25/2011This was our first time going out for dinner on Christmas. Hard to find places open so we took a chance on this place. Didn't know it was in the ballroom instead of the restaurant at the hotel. But the buffet was very nice, and the server worked very hard -harder than necessary! All in all, we were very satisfied as no one wanted to cook that day! Nice variety of main courses and desserts!!Special Features:
- Family Friendly HolidayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Christmas dinner was hosted in a ballroom, so not quite the setting I expected but it was well decorated and offered live harp music. The food was excellent, everyone enjoyed it even the kids. We were actually not charged for my kids (2+7) which was most appreciated. Service could have been better, but really we had a nice time together and everyone around us seemed to enjoy it.Special Features:
- Excellent place to have brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Excellent place to have brunch! The staff is very nice, helpful, happy, and efficient! It was decorated very nicely, not too many people so no lines, the food was easily accessible. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- great for a changeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2011It was a wonderful christmas morning brunch. All the food was prepared perfectly, with lots of selection.Special Features:
- No Holiday Cheer Here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Marriott went through a renovation but did not update on any placard as to restaurants location. We wandered, found it, didn't seem to matter that we made reservations. Why bother? No mention of "floating restaurant", no mention of "NO Buffet". Food, nothing to write home about. Staff even mocked that location was a mystery. Observed other customers waiting for tables - so they sat themselves and had to flag down a waitstaff. Food came out lukewarm.
- My husband and I found ourselvesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011My husband and I found ourselves alone for Thanksgiving this year and we decided to take a chance on a buffet. Happily we settled on Aqua Terra. The food was excellent and the service attentive. We are looking forward to having Easter and Mother's Day brunch in their renovated space.Special Features:
- We'll be there next year.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011We hit up the Thanksgiving buffet. It also happened to be my birthday. It was a traditional Thanksgiving buffet, for turkey and mashed potatoes it was super- definately the NW was there. Lots of fresh salad and hor d'oevores choices including smoked salm on and fresh brie. Champagne flowed generously and desserts were abundant and varied. The only complaint is once in the hotel, it wasn't in the actual restaurant and finding the banquet room was a challenge.Special Features: