3355 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aquaknox.net/
- Phone: 7024143772x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner Friday-Saturday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Steven Aguglia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: The closest restaurant to the Sands Expo Center. We create amazing culinary experiences for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night up to 700 people!
A word from Aquaknox
Since its inception 10 years ago, Aquaknox has been widely considered as one of the absolute best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Specializing in “Global Water Cuisine,” Aquaknox delivers the highest culinary standards using the most pristine fish and seafood flown in fresh, daily from around the world. Signature dishes include Maine Lobster Bisque, Penn Cove Mussels, Mediterranean Sea Bass, Hawaiian Monchong and New Zealand John Dory. Awarded the highly coveted four star ratings in 2013 and 2014 by Forbes Travel Guide, come SEA what everyone is talking about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Aquaknox reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (100)fit for foodies (83)romantic (75)notable wine list (40)good for groups (34)hot spot (17)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Meh.lilos21Dined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly, greeted with a smile, and the table side service was very, very good. Our waiter(s) were incredibly nice and made a good honest effort to make conversation and be genuinely friendly. That was not a bad part of the experience at all. The menu was fine, not super elaborate, yet not at all traditional. The prices were reasonable, but don't expect this to be your average Red Lobster-style pricing. I did think that $97 for Surf and Turf was a bit extreme (even though it was a 10oz filet and a lobster). We ended up getting excited and ordering a "plateau" expecting some good seafood. Well, it was actually served cold (which we were not aware of) and the portion sizes were not as expected.Special Features:
- great first night in VegaslucyjDined on 9/13/2014Beautiful food and fantastic service. Couldn't have asked for any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not worth the moneyluvchsVIPDined on 9/13/2014Had dinner at AquaKnox based on good reviews. The service by our waiter Miller was very good and we enjoyed the food. But with all the outstanding restaurants in Las Vegas, the overall impression was there are several other choices for the same or less money where the experience would be more unique or the food just as good.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Second time here and was not disappointed. Great seafood and their steaks are also excellent. Both times there for my wife's birthday while in Las Vegas, the second time also treated my daughter and son in law for second anniversary. Romantic and intimate dining experience. The food and wine compliment it. The wine steward had excellent knowledge.Special Features:
- Best dining experience in Vegas!Chic413Dined on 9/12/2014The atmosphere, food and service were impeccable. Every dish was perfectly executed and portion sizes were ample. The halibut with corn, edamame, and shrimp were perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Words can't describe it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014This was our second time to Aquaknox and it definitely won't be our last. Food was incredible, and Andrew, our waiter, made the whole experience great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb DiningR8VegasDined on 9/10/2014We've dined at numerous restaurants here and Aquaknox ranks among the best. The service, led by Jesse, was prompt and attentive from start to finish, warm and welcoming. My wife and I were treated like friends who had come for a visit. Began with Alaskan King crab legs, absolutely fresh and tasty. All the portions were generous. We also received complimentary tastings of a couple other items on the appetizer menu (fried squash blossoms), delicious. We ordered the surf and turf. The crab-stuffed lobster was wonderful, delicate not chewy, and flavorful. My wife declared the lobster the best ever. The filets were larger than expected and cooked to perfection. Not cheap but worth the money. We're locals and definitely will return!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014Kind of weird in a mall setting...wish it was a little more intimate. But the food and staff were wonderful, and the price was right for what we got.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food, excellent service and beautiful atmosphere. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- AquanoxFineFoodatAquanoxDined on 9/5/2014We had a wonderful Anniversary Dinner with friends that met at the Venetian. The Menu offered selections to appeal to every appetite, the service was impeccable and the meals were fabulous, and we never had to leave the air conditioned hotel.Special Features:
- Well done!RobertCDined on 9/5/2014Great romantic Dinner in the vibrant setting of the Venetian. Exemplary service and creative menu capped off an excellent evening. Would definitely come back!Special Features:
- Once again, perfect!IeatwellDined on 9/4/2014One of the finest restaurants to celebrate at! My husband and I celebrated our 31st anniversary here and the food, service and ambiance were outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent service😃 very priceyMcdavenDined on 9/4/2014The Aqua Knox is your typical vegas high end spot with excellent choices on their menu. My husband and I are no strangers to dropping a few bills for a great meal, but this one took the cake. The chefs "special" was steak and lobster- a half lobster stuffed with crab-not whole. For a seafood resturant, the lobsters were horribly over cooked- nearly complete dry mush. And the stuffing was like crab salad.. Very subpar. The filet however was probably one of the best tasting and cooked I've ever enjoyed. The ambiance was there and our dual waiters were attentive yet not clingy nor did they linger too long. We had a couple of great appetizers and the chef sent out his nightly taste as well. Over all great- just not a 100 plate worthySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenominal Seafood RestuarantHGW1Dined on 8/30/2014Really, really, really good food!! The seafood trio (crab, lobster and shrimp) is amazing and the New Zealand mussels! the scallops were delicious, just book it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good smaller proportionsJustopinionDined on 8/30/2014The food was excellent. I would like a larger proportion for the money but still recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A truly religious experience...LocalFoodieDined on 8/27/2014We visited the restaurant for my birthday and Jessie the waiter and the team took fantastic care of us. Food was exquisite. It was a truly religious experience and a must visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDatenightsVIPDined on 8/26/2014We went in to participate in restaurant week to help donate to Three Square's food bank. This restaurant did not have a menu printed for it, nor did the server mention it which was disappointing because its such a wonderful charity event. I asked about it and he went over it. However, this is my only complaint... The food was excellent. The lobster bisque does have some spice which should be mentioned.. But it's so good! Stuffed lobster was cooked perfect.. I did ask them to deshell the claws. And the trout on the restaurant week menu was cooked perfect. Both servers gave near perfect service... Not pushy but there when u needed them. We went in right at 11 and I expected to get pushed out of there but nope... They welcomed us. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!VegasFoodieDined on 8/26/2014We went for restaurant week but have been here before. Everything was great, from the salads to the dessert. Their lobster bisque is one of the best and does not suffer from too much salt as in many other restaurants. The burrata salad had thin slices of white peach which was a perfect complement. Both the ocean trout and steak entrees were prepared just right. The crispy skin on the trout was very tasty. All in all, a fabulous meal. The service matched the food. Waitstaff were very engaging and knowledgable. We even got a visit from the executive chef to see if everything was good.Special Features:
- A hidden gemAlliVIPDined on 8/23/2014Went there last year for the restaurant week & was already surprised by how well the food and service were. Came back this year & it was even better. Kept spoiling us by giving us different kinds of complimentary amuses.The best amuse was the oyster.Not your average oysters from the buffet.Excellent service.Food was great.Famous for its seafood like the rich lobster bisque but the prime rib cap we had for the last 2 years was a hidden gem.Its off the menu so you can only have it during the summer restaurant week. Somehow the restaurant had a record of us dining there before so they brought a 'happy anniversary' banana pudding which I liked so much last year.The extra final course of a limoncello shot & white chocolate truffle was so yummy.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantArnieDined on 8/21/2014I have eaten here for the past 5 years - and I always get the crab stuffed lobster. The dish is superb. But this last time was not nearly as good as my previous visits. I found the lobster to be a littel overcooked and dry. I suppose it was possibly the lobster itself, but I never had this issue before. I will still come to this restaurant and order this particular meal - unless I find that my current experience becomes a pattern, rather than the exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DolciVIPDined on 8/19/2014Great service and impressive wine list to go along with a very special and exceptional Dinner.Special Features:
- AquaknoxDawnVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food and service was excellent. John and Luke worked very hard to ensure we had a great experience.Special Features:
- AquaknoxWildeVIPDined on 8/15/2014Exceeded our expectations. Excellent food & service.Special Features:
- LOVE IT!!lovetodine3Dined on 8/10/2014Tried Aquaknox for the first time and really LOVED it. The service was outstanding, attention to every detail. The food was beautiful in presentation and the taste of the Halibut was off the charts!! I will make it a point to dine there again!!Special Features:
- Great Seafood and ServiceParkerWinstonDined on 8/9/2014Seafood and wine list were excellent. Servers struck the perfect balance between being engaging but not overly intrusive. Hostesses were welcoming. Overall, staffing was fantastic as were the dishes we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Granny2Dined on 8/9/2014Waiters very attentive, professional and willing to go beyond what was expected. Eger to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014The service and food were outstanding. The seafood was fresh and expertly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ServiceDiningLVVIPDined on 8/2/2014I was impressed with the service and the sheer number of wait staff in this restaurant. Even the managers were constantly walking around making sure everyone had everything they needed. Excellent seafood tower. I wanted to try the halibut, but sadly they were out if it. Good steak options available if someone in your party doesn't like seafood. The banana cream pie is a must try for dessert.Special Features:
- Fantastic MealrwilsonDined on 8/2/2014Small group of friends celebrating 3 birthdays out of the group. Service was fantastic. Our waiter Chris couldn't have been better. The food was incredible ranging from steaks to seafood to vegetarian. Treated us to deserts due to number of birthdays at the table. Highly recommend this restaurant. We thought it was better than Joe's in the Mirage.Special Features:
- Just greatMannMDined on 8/2/2014We had a party of 7 and not one was disappointed in any way. Everything just as a good dining experience should be. Excellent service, tremendous food, great wine, good atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014An amazing experience, my wife and I experienced to us what was an amazing meal here while celebrating our marriage. The atmosphere was serene, romantic and although there were other guests it felt private. Everyone was so polite and knowledgeable of not only the menu but everything offered. Food was amazing as as the presentation. We enjoyed the Tartare and oysters for starters both were outstanding...the wife and I seriously considered ordering a few more Tartares for desert and the oysters were so clean, crisp and fresh tasting. For our main course we each enjoyed surf and turf with a 8oz filet mignon and lobster. The filet honestly melted in our mouths, it was seasoned and cooked to perfection. We will eat here each time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xxxxVIPDined on 8/2/2014Extremely overpriced. Food portions small. With so many other choices, go somewhere else.
- Anniversary DinnerScorpioLovesVegasDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I were in Las Vegas for our 25th Anniversary. Unfortunately I was run into by children at another property,tripped,and twisted my ankle. I called Aqua Knox regarding our resv. And was told not to worry. They had a quiet booth waiting for us in the back 2 hrs after our resv. The service and food was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!MikevadDined on 7/30/2014We found this restaurant on open table and decided to try it. The food was outstanding. After our appetizer the waiter brought wet, warmed hand towels which was such a nice treat! Great food, good service, such a pleasure to have enjoyed it and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerjohn1516VIPDined on 7/30/2014Thanks to Wilson & Domenick (our servers) we had a great dinner and service was outstanding. Will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Awesome alwaysjoycerdDined on 7/29/2014The food here is excellent- we had the crab legs And chef surf and turf specials. Both were some if the best meals we have ever had. The owner/chef came out to visit with us. He is very humble, gracious and appreciative of his customers. We always eat at Aquanox when in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dreeDined on 7/29/2014Horrible food, don't waste your time or money. Service was great but the food was a huge disappointment. There are so many better options between the Venetian and Palazzo. Try Carnevino or Cut, both we're excellent.
- Aquaknox--Monday nightgamblerDined on 7/28/2014Wonderful food, expertly prepared. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. Good place for a special occasion; prices a bit high. All in all a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner for wifeLexus27587Dined on 7/24/2014Impeccable service and the food was incredible. Pricey but well worth it. A memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ExperienceOverratedVIPDined on 7/23/2014Took 3 1/2 hours for the meal...gm said it was due to chef re-firing lobster 3 times. No communication from waiter - appetizers were amazing, main courses terrible. Sent the one taking so long back because the lobster wasn't cracked and the filling was over-cooked. Overall definatley a wasted evening.