3355 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aquaknox.net/
- Phone: 7024143772x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner Friday-Saturday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Steven Aguglia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: The closest restaurant to the Sands Expo Center. We create amazing culinary experiences for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night up to 700 people!
A word from Aquaknox
Since its inception 10 years ago, Aquaknox has been widely considered as one of the absolute best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Specializing in “Global Water Cuisine,” Aquaknox delivers the highest culinary standards using the most pristine fish and seafood flown in fresh, daily from around the world. Signature dishes include Maine Lobster Bisque, Penn Cove Mussels, Mediterranean Sea Bass, Hawaiian Monchong and New Zealand John Dory. Awarded the highly coveted four star ratings in 2013 and 2014 by Forbes Travel Guide, come SEA what everyone is talking about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Aquaknox reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)fit for foodies (76)romantic (72)notable wine list (38)good for groups (29)hot spot (19)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- WonderfulDatenightsVIPDined on 8/26/2014We went in to participate in restaurant week to help donate to Three Square's food bank. This restaurant did not have a menu printed for it, nor did the server mention it which was disappointing because its such a wonderful charity event. I asked about it and he went over it. However, this is my only complaint... The food was excellent. The lobster bisque does have some spice which should be mentioned.. But it's so good! Stuffed lobster was cooked perfect.. I did ask them to deshell the claws. And the trout on the restaurant week menu was cooked perfect. Both servers gave near perfect service... Not pushy but there when u needed them. We went in right at 11 and I expected to get pushed out of there but nope... They welcomed us. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!VegasFoodieDined on 8/26/2014We went for restaurant week but have been here before. Everything was great, from the salads to the dessert. Their lobster bisque is one of the best and does not suffer from too much salt as in many other restaurants. The burrata salad had thin slices of white peach which was a perfect complement. Both the ocean trout and steak entrees were prepared just right. The crispy skin on the trout was very tasty. All in all, a fabulous meal. The service matched the food. Waitstaff were very engaging and knowledgable. We even got a visit from the executive chef to see if everything was good.Special Features:
- A hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2014Went there last year for the restaurant week & was already surprised by how well the food and service were. Came back this year & it was even better. Kept spoiling us by giving us different kinds of complimentary amuses.The best amuse was the oyster.Not your average oysters from the buffet.Excellent service.Food was great.Famous for its seafood like the rich lobster bisque but the prime rib cap we had for the last 2 years was a hidden gem.Its off the menu so you can only have it during the summer restaurant week. Somehow the restaurant had a record of us dining there before so they brought a 'happy anniversary' banana pudding which I liked so much last year.The extra final course of a limoncello shot & white chocolate truffle was so yummy.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2014I have eaten here for the past 5 years - and I always get the crab stuffed lobster. The dish is superb. But this last time was not nearly as good as my previous visits. I found the lobster to be a littel overcooked and dry. I suppose it was possibly the lobster itself, but I never had this issue before. I will still come to this restaurant and order this particular meal - unless I find that my current experience becomes a pattern, rather than the exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DolciVIPDined on 8/19/2014Great service and impressive wine list to go along with a very special and exceptional Dinner.Special Features:
- AquaknoxDawnVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food and service was excellent. John and Luke worked very hard to ensure we had a great experience.Special Features:
- AquaknoxWildeVIPDined on 8/15/2014Exceeded our expectations. Excellent food & service.Special Features:
- LOVE IT!!lovetodine3Dined on 8/10/2014Tried Aquaknox for the first time and really LOVED it. The service was outstanding, attention to every detail. The food was beautiful in presentation and the taste of the Halibut was off the charts!! I will make it a point to dine there again!!Special Features:
- Great Seafood and ServiceParkerWinstonDined on 8/9/2014Seafood and wine list were excellent. Servers struck the perfect balance between being engaging but not overly intrusive. Hostesses were welcoming. Overall, staffing was fantastic as were the dishes we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Granny2Dined on 8/9/2014Waiters very attentive, professional and willing to go beyond what was expected. Eger to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014The service and food were outstanding. The seafood was fresh and expertly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ServiceDiningLVVIPDined on 8/2/2014I was impressed with the service and the sheer number of wait staff in this restaurant. Even the managers were constantly walking around making sure everyone had everything they needed. Excellent seafood tower. I wanted to try the halibut, but sadly they were out if it. Good steak options available if someone in your party doesn't like seafood. The banana cream pie is a must try for dessert.Special Features:
- Fantastic MealrwilsonDined on 8/2/2014Small group of friends celebrating 3 birthdays out of the group. Service was fantastic. Our waiter Chris couldn't have been better. The food was incredible ranging from steaks to seafood to vegetarian. Treated us to deserts due to number of birthdays at the table. Highly recommend this restaurant. We thought it was better than Joe's in the Mirage.Special Features:
- Just greatMannMDined on 8/2/2014We had a party of 7 and not one was disappointed in any way. Everything just as a good dining experience should be. Excellent service, tremendous food, great wine, good atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014An amazing experience, my wife and I experienced to us what was an amazing meal here while celebrating our marriage. The atmosphere was serene, romantic and although there were other guests it felt private. Everyone was so polite and knowledgeable of not only the menu but everything offered. Food was amazing as as the presentation. We enjoyed the Tartare and oysters for starters both were outstanding...the wife and I seriously considered ordering a few more Tartares for desert and the oysters were so clean, crisp and fresh tasting. For our main course we each enjoyed surf and turf with a 8oz filet mignon and lobster. The filet honestly melted in our mouths, it was seasoned and cooked to perfection. We will eat here each time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- xxxxVIPDined on 8/2/2014Extremely overpriced. Food portions small. With so many other choices, go somewhere else.
- Anniversary DinnerScorpioLovesVegasDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I were in Las Vegas for our 25th Anniversary. Unfortunately I was run into by children at another property,tripped,and twisted my ankle. I called Aqua Knox regarding our resv. And was told not to worry. They had a quiet booth waiting for us in the back 2 hrs after our resv. The service and food was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!MikevadDined on 7/30/2014We found this restaurant on open table and decided to try it. The food was outstanding. After our appetizer the waiter brought wet, warmed hand towels which was such a nice treat! Great food, good service, such a pleasure to have enjoyed it and I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerjohn1516VIPDined on 7/30/2014Thanks to Wilson & Domenick (our servers) we had a great dinner and service was outstanding. Will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Awesome alwaysjoycerdDined on 7/29/2014The food here is excellent- we had the crab legs And chef surf and turf specials. Both were some if the best meals we have ever had. The owner/chef came out to visit with us. He is very humble, gracious and appreciative of his customers. We always eat at Aquanox when in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dreeDined on 7/29/2014Horrible food, don't waste your time or money. Service was great but the food was a huge disappointment. There are so many better options between the Venetian and Palazzo. Try Carnevino or Cut, both we're excellent.
- Aquaknox--Monday nightgamblerDined on 7/28/2014Wonderful food, expertly prepared. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. Good place for a special occasion; prices a bit high. All in all a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner for wifeLexus27587Dined on 7/24/2014Impeccable service and the food was incredible. Pricey but well worth it. A memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ExperienceOverratedVIPDined on 7/23/2014Took 3 1/2 hours for the meal...gm said it was due to chef re-firing lobster 3 times. No communication from waiter - appetizers were amazing, main courses terrible. Sent the one taking so long back because the lobster wasn't cracked and the filling was over-cooked. Overall definatley a wasted evening.
- very good seafood and fishvoodoogeekDined on 7/17/2014service was excellent, food fresh and very very good. pricey, comparable to Zurich (Switzerland), so nothing unexpected for us. we were a group of 4.Special Features:
- Outstanding, as alwaysFoodDoctorDined on 7/12/2014My fourth visit to Aquaknox simply reinforced my opinion--one of the best around! Everything is just as it should be. What more can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at aquaknoxbillDined on 7/12/2014The dining experience was one of the best we have ever had. Everything was top notch. Wait staff was really great, even explained the method of cooking the fish (the Halibut was unbelievable). It was a wonderful experience although very costly.Special Features:
- AquaKnoxBillCVIPDined on 7/11/2014Not worth the price; way overrated. Drinks were very, very expensive. Food was OK.
- disappointedDined on 7/10/2014had 2 buckets of steamers great!! Had lobster & filet special it was cold and we were offered dessert by management. should have done right thing and offered to take dinner off bill. We will not go back. would have liked to give them another try. but maybe thats why not so busy.
- Hostesses suckedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/8/2014I can't review this restaurant based on food because we never made it that far. Our rez was for 7 and arrived at the hostess stand at 6:42. When I gave our name the hostess told us to make our way to the bar and they will come get us to be seated shortly. We asked to be seated immediately but was told they will find us closer to time time of our rez. I understand this is normal for a restaurant but there was 8 people in the place. We obliged and went to the bar already frustrated. 7 came and went and the hostess never came to seat us. We paid our tab and as we were leaving they told us they were ready to seat us. NO THANKS! We went elsewhere and had a great meal that didn't require first sitting at an empty bar/restaurant.
- Great experience.BarbiDined on 7/6/2014Fantastic restaurant. They went above and beyond to ensure our anniversary was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as we hopedGeorgeVIPDined on 7/5/2014This was our second visit, after dining here a year go. The dishes were amazingly well balanced -- even more so that at other similar-level restaurants, you really want a bit of each ingredient in every bite. We had the scallops and the barramundi. Extra-amazing dessert, too, the Chocolate Take-5. Delightful service by Andrew and Conticchio.Special Features:
- My Birthday CelebrationLynnieDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I traveled to Las Vegas from Charlotte NC to celebrate my birthday. One of the main reasons was to go back to the Aquaknox. The food is excellent and the service is second to none. It was especially over the top when my sorbet was place in a bowl on a plate that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- A Must VisitSimplyDined on 7/4/2014You can not ask for a more perfect seafood or steak experience. Each and every menu item is delicious and served in a beautiful presentation. Lobster lovers must try the stuffed lobster. I never leave Vegas without visiting Aquaknox.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing taste bud stimulationDhesse7760Dined on 7/2/2014Our server, Paul Miller, was one of the best waiters we've ever had. His recommendations gave us a taste of some of the best flavor combinations we have experienced in the seafood world. Caprise salad with peaches and arugula - yum. Crab risotto - fantastic. Stuffed lobster and Halibut. As we always order entrees to share we both absolutely loved this combination. Highly recommend you visit and sample the tastes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As Seafood GetsRobertDined on 6/30/2014We were very pleased with Aquaknox. We shared a lobster / filet mignon combination, and the food was wonderful. We also shared a creme brulee fo dessert, and it was one of the best that we have had. Great seafood.Special Features:
- Fantastic!MoneyRikDined on 6/29/2014Birthday dinner for my sister. We ordered the Tuna Tartar and the Royal Red Shrimp cocktail. Both were excellent, but the Tuna was glorious! Brother in law ordered the Whole Sea Bass. Sister had the Crab Stuffed Main Lobster and I ordered the Scallops. Presentation was exquisite! Taste was even better! YOU MUST ORDER THE LOBSTER! We had the Succotash (OMG!), and the Sautéed Baby Spinach for our sides. No room or time for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Class and great foodcorucaDined on 6/29/2014From the minute we arrived we felt like we were treated like special guests. The bar was delightful and comfortable; the table nicely placed. Our servers were courteous and very efficient. The food was the highlight of the place and we can see why Aquaknox is considered the best seafood restaurant in Vegas. The Aquaknox Plateau platter of seafood was beautiful and delicious, shared by all at our table. I had the Fish Soup and the restaurant kindly left out the clams that would not have agreed with me. Others at the table had the halibut and the Australian Barrimundi, both of whom raved about their fish. Dessert was a great ending; would highly recommend this for a good dining experience.Special Features:
- CD23Dined on 6/26/2014Only dined in the evening and always had amazing experiences. What they do with food is incredible. Can't wait to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnparalleledJimCDined on 6/25/2014It had been about five-years since I had eaten at Aquaknox. I was always satisfied with the cuisine and made it a point to revisit the restaurant on this trip to Vegas. Not only did Aquaknox not disappoint but the food was better than I had remembered. That said, it was the service that set this dining occasion apart from the rest. Jesse, Dominick, et all were fantastic. A pleasant mix of professionalism with an adjustment to fit my personality made the expereince more comfortable and much more enjoyable. If you like seafood and great service...eat here! I am confident it will be a highlight of your trip.Special Features: