3355 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aquaknox.net/
- Phone: (702) 414-3772
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner Friday-Saturday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Steven Aguglia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: The closest restaurant to the Sands Expo Center. We create amazing culinary experiences for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night up to 700 people!
A word from Aquaknox
Since its inception 10 years ago, Aquaknox has been widely considered as one of the absolute best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Specializing in “Global Water Cuisine,” Aquaknox delivers the highest culinary standards using the most pristine fish and seafood flown in fresh, daily from around the world. Signature dishes include Maine Lobster Bisque, Penn Cove Mussels, Mediterranean Sea Bass, Hawaiian Monchong and New Zealand John Dory. Awarded the highly coveted four star ratings in 2013 and 2014 by Forbes Travel Guide, come SEA what everyone is talking about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Aquaknox reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)fit for foodies (86)romantic (76)good for groups (42)notable wine list (41)hot spot (21)neighborhood gem (15)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- AquaKnoxBillCVIPDined on 7/11/2014Not worth the price; way overrated. Drinks were very, very expensive. Food was OK.
- disappointedDined on 7/10/2014had 2 buckets of steamers great!! Had lobster & filet special it was cold and we were offered dessert by management. should have done right thing and offered to take dinner off bill. We will not go back. would have liked to give them another try. but maybe thats why not so busy.
- Hostesses suckedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/8/2014I can't review this restaurant based on food because we never made it that far. Our rez was for 7 and arrived at the hostess stand at 6:42. When I gave our name the hostess told us to make our way to the bar and they will come get us to be seated shortly. We asked to be seated immediately but was told they will find us closer to time time of our rez. I understand this is normal for a restaurant but there was 8 people in the place. We obliged and went to the bar already frustrated. 7 came and went and the hostess never came to seat us. We paid our tab and as we were leaving they told us they were ready to seat us. NO THANKS! We went elsewhere and had a great meal that didn't require first sitting at an empty bar/restaurant.
- Great experience.BarbiDined on 7/6/2014Fantastic restaurant. They went above and beyond to ensure our anniversary was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as we hopedGeorgeVIPDined on 7/5/2014This was our second visit, after dining here a year go. The dishes were amazingly well balanced -- even more so that at other similar-level restaurants, you really want a bit of each ingredient in every bite. We had the scallops and the barramundi. Extra-amazing dessert, too, the Chocolate Take-5. Delightful service by Andrew and Conticchio.Special Features:
- My Birthday CelebrationLynnieDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I traveled to Las Vegas from Charlotte NC to celebrate my birthday. One of the main reasons was to go back to the Aquaknox. The food is excellent and the service is second to none. It was especially over the top when my sorbet was place in a bowl on a plate that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- A Must VisitSimplyDined on 7/4/2014You can not ask for a more perfect seafood or steak experience. Each and every menu item is delicious and served in a beautiful presentation. Lobster lovers must try the stuffed lobster. I never leave Vegas without visiting Aquaknox.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing taste bud stimulationDhesse7760Dined on 7/2/2014Our server, Paul Miller, was one of the best waiters we've ever had. His recommendations gave us a taste of some of the best flavor combinations we have experienced in the seafood world. Caprise salad with peaches and arugula - yum. Crab risotto - fantastic. Stuffed lobster and Halibut. As we always order entrees to share we both absolutely loved this combination. Highly recommend you visit and sample the tastes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good As Seafood GetsRobertDined on 6/30/2014We were very pleased with Aquaknox. We shared a lobster / filet mignon combination, and the food was wonderful. We also shared a creme brulee fo dessert, and it was one of the best that we have had. Great seafood.Special Features:
- Fantastic!MoneyRikDined on 6/29/2014Birthday dinner for my sister. We ordered the Tuna Tartar and the Royal Red Shrimp cocktail. Both were excellent, but the Tuna was glorious! Brother in law ordered the Whole Sea Bass. Sister had the Crab Stuffed Main Lobster and I ordered the Scallops. Presentation was exquisite! Taste was even better! YOU MUST ORDER THE LOBSTER! We had the Succotash (OMG!), and the Sautéed Baby Spinach for our sides. No room or time for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Class and great foodcorucaDined on 6/29/2014From the minute we arrived we felt like we were treated like special guests. The bar was delightful and comfortable; the table nicely placed. Our servers were courteous and very efficient. The food was the highlight of the place and we can see why Aquaknox is considered the best seafood restaurant in Vegas. The Aquaknox Plateau platter of seafood was beautiful and delicious, shared by all at our table. I had the Fish Soup and the restaurant kindly left out the clams that would not have agreed with me. Others at the table had the halibut and the Australian Barrimundi, both of whom raved about their fish. Dessert was a great ending; would highly recommend this for a good dining experience.Special Features:
- CD23Dined on 6/26/2014Only dined in the evening and always had amazing experiences. What they do with food is incredible. Can't wait to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnparalleledJimCDined on 6/25/2014It had been about five-years since I had eaten at Aquaknox. I was always satisfied with the cuisine and made it a point to revisit the restaurant on this trip to Vegas. Not only did Aquaknox not disappoint but the food was better than I had remembered. That said, it was the service that set this dining occasion apart from the rest. Jesse, Dominick, et all were fantastic. A pleasant mix of professionalism with an adjustment to fit my personality made the expereince more comfortable and much more enjoyable. If you like seafood and great service...eat here! I am confident it will be a highlight of your trip.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!TerraDined on 6/21/2014Mu husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. The entire experience was great. The staff was friendly, the waiters were wonderful...all in all...very nice!Special Features:
- Always AmazingBarnumDined on 6/19/2014Wonderful consistent amazing food. Have been to Aquanix 5 times over 4 years, all with different people; customers, co-workers, vendors. I have never been disappointed, most say it is the best meal they have had in Las Vegas. Lobster Bisque soup is amazing, crab stuffed lobster tail, scallops, salmon, on and on. Every dish amazing, succulent, waiters are so nice and courteous, and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite!BigDaddySteveDined on 6/18/2014Aquaknox has become my "new" favorite Las Vegas restaurant for dinner. The finest cuisine and impeccable service! A must for all who visit the Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs work on service and foodBookgalDined on 6/17/2014Modern open space with appealing banquettes. Those were the best part & probably not what Aquaknox is aiming for. Service uneven. Prawns were good, nothing special, served with usual cocktail sauce. Barramundi was tasty & nicely presented with a good blend of savory, fish not overcooked. Not a fan of the mashed potato. Lobster filet combo was hugely disappointing. Half lobster over prepped and slathered with too much butter & drippy crab mix. The filet was very good, but this is a seafood place so expected better on the fish. For $100 the whole lobster and do not overpower it with cheap filler. I can get that at Red Lobster. How about cutting the claws open or provide a finger bowl, lemon, and napkin?Special Features:
- excellent meallauraVIPDined on 6/16/2014We really enjoyed our dinner. The ahi tuna starter was amazing as was the lobster bisque. The halibut entree was delicious. The whole bass entree was good, but did not have enough "meat" on it. The butterscotch bread pudding was unbelievable. The wine and cocktails were also very good. The prices were very high, but everything is over priced in Las Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold serviceFloridagal1Dined on 6/13/2014Don't get a table right at the wall as the air con made the whole experience almost unbearable , so cold! But not as cold as the frosty servers who had no rapport at all , haven't felt that unwelcome in a restaurant in a long time . My hubby enjoyed the food more than I did , his scallops weren't rubbery like my pacific prawns . All in all not a great meal .Special Features:
- Yum!mls00Dined on 6/8/2014The waiters were exceptional. The wine list was great. The Crab Cake appetizer was very good. Dinner was King crab legs (phenomenal) and Tuna. The waiter that presented the food was so excited and so good at his job. After stuffing ourselves we skipped dessert, but a small tasting of what we were missing out on was brought to the table and it was very tempting. All in all, next time we are in Vegas we will be booking a table at Aquaknox.Special Features:
- Just amazingCatiaVIPDined on 6/7/2014Food is consistently amazing. Service is very professional and I absolutely love Aquaknox. I joked with my girlfriends that it would be where I want my last meal on earth!Special Features:
- ExcellentDTownPatchDined on 6/7/2014Great service all around. A fantastic, memorable dinner.Special Features:
- The BestSTEPHYVIPDined on 6/6/2014It was my husbands birthday and he decided he wanted seafood..well to not disappoint the reaturant was by far AMAZING,DELICIOUS,...the service impeccable .LUKE was our waiter ,what an amazing ,professional ,attentive and pleasant server, he never missed a beat needless to say a pleasant smile to boot. Scott was our sommelier ,pleasant and knowledgable , and not to forget Thomas (Luke's assistant ) attentive and pleasant ...oh the food ...lol..may I say delicious,every morsel , we scraped our plates ..crab cakes,tuna tar tar,surf and turf ( more than you'll ever imagine and can finish ) do we like this reaturant NO....we LOVE IT ....thank you Aquaknox ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Splurge RestaurantnoraDined on 6/6/2014Food was wonderful! Service was incredible! Great Vegas restaurant to splurge a night at.Special Features:
- interesting...snootyplace1Dined on 6/6/2014We went to a Aquaknox with two teens for a nice dinner and we were not disappointed. However it was odd that we had two waiters (we hoped they weren't expecting double tips), there was no bread, just A tiny piece of raw tuna that was marinated. Dinner was excellent but pricey. Portions were small except for chicken. The waiters were snooty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMindyDined on 6/6/2014Our meal at Aquaknox was amazing. From the service to the food to the ambiance, nothing was anything but the best. We have decided it is one of our top 5 restaurants of all time and we plan on returning every time we're in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itPortoDined on 6/4/2014What a find. We had a great table, very secluded booth. Nice and quiet. We felt like we were alone in the restaurant. Food was some of the best I've had in Vegas and that's saying a lot. Everything was superb. Highly recommend this dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Service and wonderful food!KbrackinDined on 5/31/2014Very fresh delicious seafood! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves seafood.Special Features:
- ExcellentMelissaDined on 5/29/2014Food was outstanding. Service was a little over-attended. Too many servers appearing at the table. Our service known his wines! We asked for a specific taste and he delivered! A definite must for seafood and a good mix of menu.Special Features:
- Fantastic!DsigningwnVIPDined on 5/25/2014I took a friend for her birthday dinner and we had an amazing meal. From fabulous oysters, to a King Crab leg appetizer to amazing fish for our main and topped it with a creme brûlée and a pumpkin cheesecake I think it was. Excellent. Service was impeccable, the booth was private and comfy. Once again, Aqua Knox was superb.Special Features:
- LandBaron65Dined on 5/24/2014From the moment we were seated, it was pure heaven. The service was superb and the food even better. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. It has been awhile since I have had such an amazing dining experience.Special Features:
- Oustanding AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014You can't find a better place to eat fish in Vegas. Food is exceptional, staff if excellent, and atmosphere is wonderful and inviting. Be sure to try the Tuna, you won't regret it. If you have room for the flour less chocolate cake, make sure you ask for the caramel on this side. Dish really doesn't need this part. Very tasty without it.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014We took 3 clients here for a group dinner and it was perfect. We added a 7th person to our reservation at the last minute and they accommodated us with no issue. Very pleased, will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a tryTamiBDined on 5/18/2014There are a ton of nice places to eat in Vegas now a days so it's hard to go wrong. I have to say Aquaknox was a nice change as the focus is on seafood with outstanding service. It is worth a try while you are in town. With a nice bottle of wine expect to pay close to $250-300 for dinner for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Experience!greatVIPDined on 5/18/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and had the most amazing seafood experience! She had filet mignon and lobster, and I had the King crab special and it was perfect. The atmosphere was nice, quiet, and romantic, and I need to give a shout out to both Brad and Adrian who were the most amazing waiters. I will be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinningButton1010Dined on 5/18/2014Aquaknox exceed our expectations. Our waitress was extremely nice. She kept coming back and forth to ask if we were ok. Great service. Food was out of this world. Love my salmon! Wish they opened earlier though. We sat in bar area and have dinner to people watch. It was quite lovely and romantic. Will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish Soup DelightLochriderDined on 5/16/2014The oyster plate was properly chilled and fresh. We shared a lovely, light and "buttery" baby lettuce salad sparingly sprinkled with a champagne vinegrette dressing and edible flower petals. Our mirror image orders of fish soup (bouillabaisse) arrived steaming with saffron wiffs. Large Sardinian couscous formed a bed upon which a Maine Lobster exoskeleton with legs intact rested within a sea of tantilizing broth. Each piece of seafood was perfectly cooked (except the slightly overcooked prawn). Lobster tail and chunks, large and small mussels, small clams, fish fragments were all fresh tasting and easy accessible. (We recommend that the diner arrive with a substantial appetite.) Delightful. Recommended. (Longer review impossible here.)Special Features:
- Truly ExceptionalCushionPeakDined on 5/15/2014Aquaknox was a complete unkown to me and therefore not on my list of special places to take clients as I prepared for a 5 day confernence at the Venetian, but it most certainly finished on top of the heap. The service was specacular, the presentaion stellar and the foof OUTSTANDING. Four of our party gushed over the Surf-and-Turf, with the other two raving about the Barramundi and Salmon. And p.s. The deserts were sublime!Special Features:
- Good, but PriceySteveDined on 5/12/2014Service and food were very good. However, not a great value compared to the competition.Special Features:
- nohing but class!spainDined on 5/10/2014Very classy ambiance..delicious food...staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. A must visit when dining in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.