3355 South Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aquaknox.net/
- Phone: (702) 414-3772
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Dinner Friday-Saturday: 5:30pm-11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Steven Aguglia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: The closest restaurant to the Sands Expo Center. We create amazing culinary experiences for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night up to 700 people!
A word from Aquaknox
Since its inception 10 years ago, Aquaknox has been widely considered as one of the absolute best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Specializing in “Global Water Cuisine,” Aquaknox delivers the highest culinary standards using the most pristine fish and seafood flown in fresh, daily from around the world. Signature dishes include Maine Lobster Bisque, Penn Cove Mussels, Mediterranean Sea Bass, Hawaiian Monchong and New Zealand John Dory. Awarded the highly coveted four star ratings in 2013 and 2014 by Forbes Travel Guide, come SEA what everyone is talking about!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Aquaknox reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (101)fit for foodies (85)romantic (75)good for groups (42)notable wine list (40)hot spot (21)neighborhood gem (15)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- KellyVIPDined on 11/11/2014The food is incredible. The service, well it was a little lacking. We had a table of six, so there should not have been a terrible wait. The bill was $700, so be prepared to spend some capital. We had a nice time, but it was mostly the company, not the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealBloomsDined on 11/9/2014We enjoyed a delicious dinner and the service was excellent. We ordered an evening special with lobster stuffed with crab and an amazing steak cooked perfectly. Mashed potatoes and asparagus. Everything was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodCpegDined on 11/8/2014Great dinner, wonderful service. Seafood was fresh and very well prepared. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- long week in vegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014It served our purpose after a long week. Somewhat noisy and it took awhile to get waited on once seated. Once the staff enaged it improved. Food was good
- Best seafood in VegasDonaldDined on 11/6/2014We had a friend tell us about this place so we gave it a try. The crab was fresh and delicious. The surf and turf was one of the best we've ever had. !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Seafood RestuarantBoarder72Dined on 10/26/2014Great romantic and/or quieter location for great seafood restuarant. Menu is more focused on shellfish dishes but still a wide enough choice. Wine menu is good and in traditional US style, under value New World in comparison to Californian and can find some bargains, otherwise prices are towards high end but not overly so - found meal to be good value; cannot say enough about the service though - superb throughout Define recommendation, and will add to my list of restuarants for next timeSpecial Features:
- Delicious Seafood!kandmblairDined on 10/19/2014Delicious fresh seafood prepared in ways that just showcase how amazing the fish is. Service is excellent and the portions are good -- even though it is a pricey restaurant. It's amazing how they can take a standard dish (i.e., Lobster Bisque) and bring it to a whole new level!!Special Features:
- Amazing Seafood dishesFoodiesvegasstyleDined on 10/18/2014The food was absolutely amazing - best seafood dishes for the group. Lobster bisque was outstanding and that Black Forest was a drink worth having! While food was outstanding (again our compliments to the chef) the service started out great but as the reservation waves came in the staff seemed too busy to deal with our group and we almost missed the opening of our show as a result.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost missed the lobster tails!VegasDDined on 10/17/2014You won't find it easily on the menu b/c it's not under the Ocean or Shellfish sections where you'd expect but under Extras or the like offered as an accompaniment to Steak. But you can order for $34.00 and it's delicious and entree size. Whereas the menu features whole lobster in various places. Had sides of spinach and steak frites which is a mountain of crisp French fries. Enough for four but certainly two people! Great, attentive service, good wine selection and decent by the glass offerings. We skipped dessert but they comped us blueberry scone bites and mini mohitos to end us on a sweet note. Definitely recommend, especially if you're staying at the Venetian but even if you're not!Special Features:
- Great SurpriseslashmitchDined on 10/12/2014Four of us went on a busy Vegas weekend. The reviews were great so we were surprised to get a 7:30 reservation because we had struck out at most of our usual haunts. We actually got in a half an hour early because the place was so empty (which had us worried). Good drinks and a nice wine list with a good range of prices (for Vegas). Because the writeups made it clear that this was an upscale seafood place, we sort of expected some fairly exotic things and were surprised there weren't. HOWEVER, everything we ordered was spectacular. Fresh, perfectly prepared, just spot on. We had a sampling of raw oysters, barramundi, fish soup (AMAZING), lobster, and Service was great too. Aquaknox goes on our list of Vegas dinner spots.Special Features:
- Great seafoodAnniversayDinerDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant was beautiful in decor but there was very little privacy so was noisy and not romantic. The food was delicious and while pricey well presented. The service was great after they realised that we were there. All in all a four out of five starsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014All around excellent dining experience. Best of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnbelievableNite2rememberDined on 10/9/2014Nice ambiance - fantastic service - waiters very attentive - sea food or steak, beyond delicious! Huge wine list, I am sure you will find your favorite. Cozy for groups or a romantic evening. Surf N Turf dish out of this world. Not the first time dining at Aquaknox and definitely not the last. Reasonable pricing, great tasting, great service, what more can you ask for!Special Features:
- Table SpacingMLMSVIPDined on 10/8/2014The tables are too close together - the servers cannot move to do their job without bumping into someone. The food was great - everything else was wonderful ...
- No chefTheresaDined on 10/6/2014We were there at Easter was awesome. We just went there October 6 worst meal --- experience was so good at Easter that my husband picked this restaurant over the SW at the Wynn.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Our server Andrew was amazing!!! He was polite, had great energy, and very knowledgable and have great suggestions he made our visit
- Always a good choiceTrefoilDined on 10/1/2014This wasn't our first time here and it won't be our last. The fish always tastes fresh and it is presented very nicely. There is also a good selection of desserts. The service was friendly and efficient. I can't emphasize enough how fresh the food is and you can definitely taste it.Special Features:
- Not close to being worth the costOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Average food at gourmet price. Snotty service. They want this review to be 50 characters long so ".............
- Great ServicedianeddVIPDined on 10/1/2014Service was excellent. Food was fine. Salmon was overlooked. Excellent food presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ronski1980Dined on 9/29/2014I eat out often and Aquaknox was one of the best restaurants! The place is beautiful. The staff is friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The customer service was excellent! The food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedSteveBVIPDined on 9/28/2014Food was tops. Service was exceptional and attentive and quick. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire meal.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!!2manychoicesDined on 9/28/2014Great Atmosphere. Great Service, very professional and friendly. Food was very Good. One of us, has a lactose intolerance allergy and it was handled wonderfully. WE went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary and they made it very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014One of the best meals I've had in years! Great food, great service! Next time I'm in Vegas, I will be back.Special Features:
- Fabulous SeafoodJulie4Dined on 9/24/2014It is a peaceful oasis just off the Venetian casino. Great food, wonderful service, and great ambiance!!Special Features:
- DisappointingluluDined on 9/24/2014This restaurant was disappointing. We ordered the seafood platter, average (meaning quality not the best) what can you do to seafood, must rely on quality. Tempora fried suash blosoms were too much batter and frisee salad was good.
- Loved Every BiteIngBlueDined on 9/22/2014My husband and I were very impressed by the food at Aquaknox. From the atomic cocktail sauce with our shrimp, to the incredibly delicious Green Goddess dressing on our Crab Louie salad, the freshness of the Tuna Tartar, the velvety perfection of the lobster bisque and then on to our entries (shrimp in creamed lobster sauce over pearl couscous, seared tuna), we found unusual but wonderful ingredients. We really loved our meal and would go back...tonight, if we weren't already back home. Thank you Aquaknox!Special Features:
- gracieDined on 9/22/2014we love seafood...... and the fish lobster,crab legs....all excellent! My husband's martini was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceBellaroseDined on 9/21/2014The food was amazing. enjoyed every bite. The staff is fantastic. My husband and I eat out a lot. The whole staff are wonderful people. They got my husband to try oysters, my fav. When we return to Vegas we will be eating here again. Thank you for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceBirthdayMomaDined on 9/21/2014The service was stellar. The food was very good and the chef very accommodating for sensitive palates. Drinks were a little pricey. Overall, good place to eat not so much to drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect EveningSillyViaDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I stopped in for dinner after a show. We don't often get alone time and boy was this the perfect evening. We started with the seafood plateau, which came with the BEST crab legs you will EVER have. Seriously the best EVER! For entrees my husband ordered the "Surf n Turf" Filet mignon served with a crab stuffed whole main lobster. I had the Scallops which came with a creamy corn polenta. Both of our dishes were fantastic! We didn't do much drinking, however Scott the sommelier did pair the perfect sweet wine for us. Zack was our server, he was outstanding he never missed a beat. Brian the manager stopped by to check on us and also sent out a mid course since we were on"Date Night" Made our evening even more special! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above ExpectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We were celebrating our engagement. They seated us in a semi private booth that had a romantic feel. The entire staff down to the wine sommelier were very accommodating and cheerful. The food was beyond expectation and the desert was capped off with a "Congratulations" inscribed in chocolate on the plate. It made the entire experience special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wait staff was very attentiveFirstTimeDined on 9/19/2014fantastic time, great food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014The filet mingion was the best I have ever had. Highly recommend this highly rated restaurant to anybody looking for great food, great service, great great great!!!Special Features:
- Too CloseclosenessDined on 9/18/2014A rating of 10 for sure. What I would like is not to have the tables so close to each other. You were able to hear many conversations at one time.Special Features:
- SD Food LoversSDfoodloversDined on 9/16/2014Excellent!!! Always excellent!!! We thoroughly enjoy our meal here once again. The barramundi that I ordered was superb and after my husband cleaned his plate, he had the last bite of mine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood GemJohnVIPDined on 9/14/2014The pawns and especially the atomic sauce are not to be missed. Was disappointed that they no longer have John Dory on the menu. They have substituted Halibut in its place. It was not quite as tastey as the John Dory. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Meh.lilos21Dined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly, greeted with a smile, and the table side service was very, very good. Our waiter(s) were incredibly nice and made a good honest effort to make conversation and be genuinely friendly. That was not a bad part of the experience at all. The menu was fine, not super elaborate, yet not at all traditional. The prices were reasonable, but don't expect this to be your average Red Lobster-style pricing. I did think that $97 for Surf and Turf was a bit extreme (even though it was a 10oz filet and a lobster). We ended up getting excited and ordering a "plateau" expecting some good seafood. Well, it was actually served cold (which we were not aware of) and the portion sizes were not as expected.Special Features:
- great first night in VegaslucyjDined on 9/13/2014Beautiful food and fantastic service. Couldn't have asked for any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not worth the moneyluvchsVIPDined on 9/13/2014Had dinner at AquaKnox based on good reviews. The service by our waiter Miller was very good and we enjoyed the food. But with all the outstanding restaurants in Las Vegas, the overall impression was there are several other choices for the same or less money where the experience would be more unique or the food just as good.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Second time here and was not disappointed. Great seafood and their steaks are also excellent. Both times there for my wife's birthday while in Las Vegas, the second time also treated my daughter and son in law for second anniversary. Romantic and intimate dining experience. The food and wine compliment it. The wine steward had excellent knowledge.Special Features: