1564 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.aquablueatl.com/
- Phone: 7706438886
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Kien Sam & John Metz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Aqua Blue's mouth watering cuisine is available for off premise parties and private events. Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Offering exquisite global cuisine in a relaxed upscale setting, our renowned chefs and expert staff are equipped to create an unparalleled private dining experience. Aqua blue provides a stylish backdrop of rich mahogany bar and exotic bamboo woods paired with cascading curtain walls.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren DeAlto 7706438886
- Entertainment: Thursday nights, from 7:30pm-10:30pm, boogie down with the American Flyers. Friday nights, from 8:00pm - 11:00pm, listen to the relaxing sounds of Jazz while enjoying a fabulous meal at Aqua Blue.
- Special Events: Aqua Blue is a great place for Luncheons, Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties, or just getting together with your friends and family. What ever the event, Aqua Blue will make it a memorable occasion.
A word from Aqua Blue
Relaxing in a setting of cascading curtain walls, rich bamboo floors and soaring ceilings. Enjoy our award winning Global Cuisine & distinguished list of wines, recognized by Jezebel, Wine Spectator, Zagat and DiRoNA. Come experience our world-class hospitality and welcoming neighborhood environment. At Aqua Blue our trademark is being generous in spirit and always attentive to the unexpressed wishes of our guests. You’ll taste our attention to detail and quality in every bite. Enjoy our Fresh Seafood and Sushi Prepared Daily, along with our Hand cut Steaks cooked to perfection. Our delicious cuisine can be enjoyed with our Classic Cocktails and Signature Martinis or our extensive Wine List with Over 50 Wines by the Glass. You will be captured by our warm, professional and personalized service. Whether it’s an intimate dinner for two or an event for 300, dining at Aqua Blue is always a special affair for business…. or pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Aqua Blue - Best Restaurants in Roswell ›
Aqua Blue reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)neighborhood gem (30)romantic (29)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (23)great for lunch (12)vibrant bar scene (10)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- Seafood fixMarietta1yumDined on 8/9/2014The 4 of us needed a good seafood fix, but didn't want to go too far. My sushi was awesome as well as the cobia special. Everyone loved their dish. It's an upscale setting without feeling overdone. We loved being able to bring our own wine without a corkage fee on the 1st bottle. We'll be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Outingmike722Dined on 8/8/2014Dinner was excellent. Service was great! Food was Great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDaveDined on 8/4/2014The dining experience was great, the stuffed pork was done just right, our server was attentive, even the music was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeChickieluvscakesDined on 8/1/2014I was traveling to the area for work, and had read good things on the other review sites, so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad that I did! My server was awesome, and the salmon was delicious. My only recommendation would be to ask them to not salt the Brussels sprouts when cooking (was a little overpowering). I also highly recommend the chocolate cake, cheesecake and ganache dessert (sorry, the name escapes me).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualluv2eatVIPDined on 8/1/2014Took our college age kids for a special treat and as usual not disappointed!!! Great food, great service, and doesn't break the bank! What more can you ask for....and one doesn't have to go downtown for this...free parking! Heading there next week for $10 sushi (lunch)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014Scallops with porto oil... the (sauce) liquid was dirty looking and did not add any flavorSpecial Features:
- Fantastic selection on the menudawnVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food was, as usual, so good! We had a lot of switching around of servers, so never really knew who to order from or to ask where the 4th serving was when it didn't show up with the other 3. New staff? We were taken care of though and will be back. Not cheap evening, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've liked itRoddrickDined on 7/19/2014We've had dinner for anniversary and proved to be an ecxellent choice : nice overall atmosphere with cozy booths and ecxellent service. It was a close to perfect dinner for the account we didn't get our favorite wine( the Vouvray Barton-Guessier) but we still enjoyed a pretty good Chardonnay Monterey. We've got the promisse to add it in the future. Anyway, we heartly recomand for either, a romantic duo or a small group of friends.Special Features:
- Good food.JulieKDined on 7/18/2014The four of us went on a Friday night. The restaurant was not busy and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. My scallops were available three ways. Unfortunately, I did not specify and the waitress didn't ask. They came blackened. Since I don't eat spicy food, my husband swapped part of his entrée for my scallops. My friends enjoyed their food. If you don't like spicy or salty please remember to tell them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a nice surprise!abcarney07Dined on 7/11/2014From the outside you don't know what to expect. The location is odd. However, once you walk in you relax and relize that it has fresh, hip, and relaxed atomsphere. It was not very busy the night we went. I couldn't understand why. It made us wonder because the place looked amazing and the service was spot on. Then we got our food and it was first class! Now I'm glad it is not to busy because I want it to stay our hidden gem. We love everything about it! Thanks for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heard it was good and it was!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/9/2014We all enjoyed everything we had to eat - from Moscow Mules, calamari for a starter, watermelon/tomato salad, steak, fish and dessert. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/7/2014Have dined at Aqua Blue several times. This time was to celebrate my birthday. The waiter gave birthday greetings upon my arrival and took our order promptly. I chose the stuffed pork chop over grits. Pork chop was a little dry for me. The meat closer to the bone was tasty, though. I usually don't order pork chops so, even though I finished my meal, I won't order them again. Our waiter seemed to change during the service - a young lady cleared our table, took our dessert order and brought the check. I overheard her giving the specials to two tables around us - something our original waiter didn't do. Had no idea there were specials! Saw our original waiter working the bar when we left. Overall a good meal, though, and I would return.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceKristinWVIPDined on 7/5/2014Plus, a truly beautiful decor to match. Our appetizers were delish--shrimp and crab dip, tempura green beans--and the sushi rolls were excellent.Special Features:
- DelishMmcwhirter96Dined on 7/4/2014Food was delicious service was great, picked a night that was empty and everyone was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD AND SERVICE GREATzubeeDined on 6/21/2014Great neighborhood restaurant with great food and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Horrible lunch and sushiArtVandelayVIPDined on 6/20/2014Went with 1 guest and opted to have their sushi. I took forever to receive our order. The sushi was dried out and the rice was crusty. Clearly preprepared. The wine bottle we ordered didn't arrive until we were 50% done with our lunch. The waitress didn't know how to uncork a bottle. The bartender had to rescue her. STAY AWAY!!!
- Best restaurant in the neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Best in East Roswell. The go to restaurant in Rowell east of 400.Special Features:
- Good Food, But Loud MusicFoodieVIPDined on 6/15/2014I would have given an outstanding, but for the ambiance issue. I don't know why restaurants think they need to have loud music playing. People go to the restaurant to have good food and to talk and visit with one another. They are not going for a concert. I will admit that the restaurant turned the music down trying to accommodate our request, but it was still a bit loud for my taste.Special Features:
- Another great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2014I took my granddaughter here for her 17th birthday. Our waitress, Ashley, was attentive and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It will be our new special occasion place. Thank you.Special Features:
- steak and sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014We were looking for steak and sushi and this place fit the bill. We had to travel from Marietta which has limited selection. Aqua blue is a very nice restaurant, great service, and I cant find many nice restauarts that will offer black napkins for black attire anymore. I always hsve to ask. Its such a small thing but means the difference other than the food and atmosphere.Thank you for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeAtlnativeVIPDined on 5/21/2014Food and service were great, varied menu to suit almost all tastes.
- Yes, would recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2014I took my granddaughter here for her 15th birthday. I wanted the experience to be special for her. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. An overall great experience, even with a free dessert at the end.Special Features:
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/17/2014This was our first visit....we drove a good ways to get there. The food was good....like the quiet atmosphere. We did not like the sugary drizzle on our food! My husband is diabetic, and he controls his sugar level by controlling his food - that was a surprise, but we did not want to wait for food to be recooked!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ServiceDuckyDined on 5/13/2014My dish was not what I was expecting; I was too embarrassed to send it back with the company I had; Service was too slow - not many servers on hand in the 'dinner section'.Special Features:
- Mother's Day SushiFajahDined on 5/11/2014Hadn't been here in like 15 years and decided to come for Mother's Day dinner. We had sushi shared between 3 of us and it was very good. We also had the calamari appetizer (really good!). The corn-bread muffins are great! We started to sit outside in a nice looking area but decided too hot and moved inside. We were seated in a booth type arrangement and it was nice for the 3 of us. The service was very good and all of the servers were friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for fishlocaldinerVIPDined on 5/11/2014The sashimi was very very fresh and generously portioned. The Fish and Chips were the best we've had in a long, long time and the shrimp tempura was incredible, not overly battered and great quality. If you like fish this is the place to go in Roswell.Special Features:
- Too Noisey; Mgt Should Take ChargeFoodieVIPDined on 5/11/2014Too many large group tables in one area. One group of women was especially obnoxious with the group cackling loudly every 30 seconds. Not what I expect from a fine dining establishment. Management should say something to groups that are this loud and obnoxious.....be quieter or leave or better yet go to a bar where the this behavior is acceptable. You know there is an issue when every one in the restaurant is turning to look at the group.
- Discovered Aqua Blueshf5455Dined on 5/11/2014My family discovered Aqua Blue for mother's day. We were very pleased with the quality of the food and the attentive service is a place well worth returning to and for others to experience it for themselves. The steak and sea food dishes were excellent.Special Features:
- Nothing SpecialjcelizarrarasDined on 5/11/2014I was forced to get the brunch, so no menu food was available. Nothing special. Just any other place.Special Features:
- Asian American fusionTracy74Dined on 5/10/2014Nice sushi selection. Great apps. Firecracker chicken to die for. I had steamed sea bass and my husband had stuffed pork chops - both excellent. Nice wines by the glass. Chocolate cheesecake was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food14natalie14Dined on 5/10/2014Aqua Blue had great food. I was very surprised how 'dead' it was on a Saturday night. This would be a great place for a romantic dinner or a group of friends; not really suitable for families with kids or those who want to be seen. I would come back here again... Prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Great valueEmsfoodiemomDined on 5/3/2014Always consistent. Attentive management and wait staff. Variety of items on menu and consistently excellent.Special Features:
- The following 796 reviews are from the Aqua Blue reviews archive.
- Go-to Roswell eateryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014We keep coming back to Aqua Blue because the food is fresh, the staff is friendly and the seating is spacious. Especially like the patio outside in summer or winter.Special Features:
- Aqua blue was wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014My family had never been to Aqua Blue, but we had heard good things about the food. We had a large group, and our service was fantastic. The food was amazing as well. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodRosa823Dined on 4/25/2014I always go to celebrate birthdays with girlfriends, or special occasions, or just my husband and I and never regrett food and service is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!RunnerrollVIPDined on 4/22/2014It was a surprise party, for me!! In a wonderful private room. The waitress, Hilary, was absolutely awesome! Everyone raved about their food, except for me, I had the lobster ravioli and it was kind of boring, not a lot of flavor, a lot of plain pasta. But the appetizers were very good, calamari, fried green beans, dip, and the wine was good too. We'll be back, but not for the ravioli. They made me feel very special on my birthday.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014We enjoyed our meal - worth the price! We would recommend your establishment to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- karen, Birthday girlkarenDined on 4/18/2014Always great!!! Food and service! Thank you to ashli and Beau behind the bar and serving!! See you again soon! KKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi was excellentinmymind77Dined on 4/12/2014Our meals were good, but salty. The sushi was outstanding and we would definitely return for that. The place has a nice ambiance, but could use some aesthetic cleaning (air vents, windows, cobwebs). Our waitress was very good.
- Recommend it!GoodDined on 4/11/2014The menu has a good variety, food was very good, service excellent....would recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.