Apropos - Sheraton Boston
39 Dalton St
Boston, MA 02199Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Apropos - Sheraton Boston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/dining/attraction_detail.html?attractionId=21297&propertyID=430
- Phone: 6172362000
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Cafe, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Cross Street: Boylston Street
- Public Transit: Cafe Apropos is located close to the Hynes Convention Center or Prudential Center stop on the MBTA's Green Line.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: As one of the largest Boston hotels, we are pleased to offer you parking options while you stay with us at Sheraton Boston Hotel.
Valet parking* hourly rates:
0-1 hour: $14
1-2 hours: $20
2-4 hours: $26
4-8 hours: $29
After 8 hours, overnight rate applies. Registered guests must remove vehicle by 2pm on day of checkout or additional parking charges may be levied.
A word from Apropos - Sheraton Boston
Featuring an array of breakfast options, Cafe Apropos in a perfect setting to enjoy a traditional New England style breakfast or brunch. Space is available for private functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Apropos - Sheraton Boston reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- BrunchNeilDined on 12/8/2013Nice place for a buffet brunch, there was 16 of us and the service wonderful. The service team was friendly and always there to help with drinks clearing the table and taking care of special orders. The food was hot and fresh and there was plenty of coffee and fruit juices, everything you would expect for a nice brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive breakfast buffetFeliciaDined on 9/24/2013Expensive breakfast buffet with very mediocre food. Staff was friendly.
- Friendly with Fine foodSTREETSMARTSMOMVIPDined on 8/5/2013Although I made a reservation and called a week in advance, when I arrived 15 minutes before the group was to arrive, no one seemed to know that there was a group coming in and I ended up moving the tables to get set for their arrival. We were on a tight time frame and no one seemed to care.Special Features:
- Very expensive and mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/6/2013Food was pretty typical for a hotel, but incredibly expensive for brunch. Even the mediocre buffet was $25. At least the kids, 4 and under ate for free, but overall the value was pretty poor. We chose it for convenience, but I would not go back there again. There are just too many other options in the neighborhood that offer better quality and value.
- I needed a restaurant closeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012I needed a restaurant close to Hynes Convention Center that could accomodate a group of 10 for breakfast, and would allow us to order a la carte instead of investing in a pricey breakfast buffet. Apropos fit the bill. Our Open Table reservation was somehow misplaced, but we were still seated and served promptly, and our heroic waitstaff provided separate checks!Special Features: