6520 Richies Way
Apollo Beach, FL 33572Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.apollosbistrofl.com/
- Phone: 8136412685x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Daily: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Scott Woelfer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We take great pride in the quality and presentation of our platters, buffet presentation and or plated dinners. The personal service provided truly makes your event, our event. Our executive chef and his team are experience in a variety of cooking styles.
Custom menus can be created to suit any function, in addition to our banquet items.
- Private Party Facilities: Apollo's Bistro has a 2,000sf banquet facility with room for 120 guests, entertainment and a dance floor. We host functions ranging from birthday parties and baby showers, weddings and receptions to business seminars and club dinners.
- Private Party Contact: Logan 8136412685x
A word from Apollo's Bistro
Apollo’s Bistro is serving fresh entrees, appetizers and decorated dessert. We offer a casual upscale environment that is family friendly without the distractions of televisions and game rooms. Join us for lunch, a relaxing evening out, or meet up with friends for a glass of wine, craft beer or your favorite cocktail. Apollo’s Bistro is also a great place for larger groups. From business lunches and birthdays to large seminars and wedding receptions, Apollo’s Bistro can cater to any size function. Our large private banquet facility is available for your next function from 30ppl to up to 130ppl. Full catering and bar services available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Apollo's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Awful... They should close down!!IdobeautyDined on 5/18/2014Poor service and the restaurant was filthy. If an inspector went there I'm sure it would be shut down. It was possibly the worst dining experience I've ever had!! Just terrible
- Tennis ClubgrjoDined on 4/8/2014This place is located in a tennis club, so don't be turned off by that. The table we had overlooked a court, but the ambience was just tight. The food was delicious, one of us had the fish special, which was superb. The drinks were reasonably priced. The wait staff were great. All in al a hidden gem which we recommend you trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!DorothyDined on 4/7/2014Food was superb! Low key place for a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very limited menuMarieDined on 3/7/2014I have been at the restaurant twice already and the food is awesome, very well cooked and seasoned. However, the menu is very limited, you only have one choice of chicken, one of beef, one of fish as entrée. I'm sure they will be very successful if the menu has a little bit more variety. Also, the layout/colors of the restaurant are kind of odd and not inviting, the tables in the back are very dark (you feel being in a dungeon!), but still I'll come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited for an hour for appetizersMyOriginalsDined on 2/14/2014Waited for an hour for our food, and waitress didn't even come by and let us know what was going on.
- great food, terrible serviceDanODined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went on Valentine's Day. The food was very good. The service was terrible. Our server took over 20 minutes to visit our table for the first time, then another 20 to bring bread. Offered to refill our drinks, then never did (another server stopped by, refilled them and made disparaging comments about our server). Our server seemed more interested in waiting on the 5 top of old people than on me and my wife. Too bad for her, we both work in restaurants and tip a lot better than people on social security, when the service isn't noticeably awful. We can distinguish between when it's busy, and when your server is just ignoring you. We would have left in the first 30 minutes if we thought we could get a table anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.