Apollonia's Italian Kitchen
3610 Shire Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75082Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Apollonia's Italian Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://apolloniasitaliankitchen.com/
- Phone: 4692090500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am - 4:00 Dinner: Tuesday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4;00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Sara Bonnet
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: All menu items or special requests.
- Private Party Facilities: Banquet room seats 16 or closure of restaurant for private parties from 70 to 120 people.
- Private Party Contact: Bruce Kaminski 2143257000x
A word from Apollonia's Italian Kitchen
Welcome to our family at Apollonia’s Italian Kitchen. Apollonia’s Italian Kitchen is a neighborhood restaurant bringing you the true taste of Italy. Every dish we prepare is inspired by authentic Italian recipes and traditions and we use only the freshest seasonal ingredients. Join us for lunch, brunch or dinner and experience what destination dining is meant to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Apollonia's Italian Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- What a Great Find!TangoSierraDined on 8/27/2014Very nice "familia" atmosphere. Service was initially attentive, then left my date & I to ourselves to avoid being intrusive - appreciate that very much. The food was simply outstanding. Terrific seafood cream on my date's ravioli and my salmon was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian FoodBillVIPDined on 7/17/2014Was suggested to us to try Apollonia's for dinner. We did and thought was terrific. Service was friendly and attentive, food was very good and we enjoyed ourselves. No issue in recommending to others and we defnitely will go back.Special Features:
- iCfoodVIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent food and service. I had the salmon with pesto special. It was outstanding. My wife had the penne special which had aunique meat sauce. The new owners have a winner.Special Features:
- Italian Short Ribs, Who Knew?iCfoodVIPDined on 6/20/2014Wow what a surprise. Great food and service. I had never heard of short ribs Italian style until now. Outstanding recipe, very tasty surprise. We will be back again to try the other dishes on the menu. My only request is that they put more selections of Cabernet wine by the glass on the wine list. The only one they have is not a full bodied cab. Still, the new Apollonia's owners have a winner.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Apollonia's Italian Kitchen reviews archive.
- Enjoyable dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Great food, good ambiance made for an enjoyable evening. Very attentive and friendly staff.Special Features:
- diamond in the roughHossVIPDined on 1/24/2014The Metroplex is lacking in good, basic, moderately priced Italian comfort food. Apollonia delivers on all fronts. Really good, reasonably priced. Eggplant parmn meatballs and gnochi are top notch. Plus a nice selection of very good, moderately priced wine. Wonderful find. A bit off the beaten path but worth the trip. Definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We liked this place. The chickeniCfoodVIPDined on 1/11/2014We liked this place. The chicken and artichoke dish was great. Unlike most places that cook with artichokes, the artichoke did not overwhelm the dish. Nicely spiced as well. Very tasty. My wife had the sausage and peppers dish which she said was very good. The sausage has a nice spiciness to it but again the spiciness did not overwhelm the dish. We will return again to try their pizza. They have a somewhat limited menu so I hope they add more dishes to it over time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food quite a dissappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014The food quite a dissappointment and was way over priced for what you get.
- Good But Could Have Been BetterHDHartDined on 12/31/2013Service was a 2 1/2 on a scale of 5. Our server tried hard but didn't seem to be very experienced and there were a lot of misses - long delay in getting drink refills, bread took 2 requests, etc. But the food was OUTSTANDING! I had the Fritti De Mar (Seafood Pasta) that was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had. Other dishes enjoyed the table and deemed "excellent" were the Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, and Spaghetti and Meatballs. Bruschetta was very, very good and the calamari was good. Only dish receiving less than a "fantastic" review was my wife's shrimp rosoto which she said was good, just not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013I was positively surprised with our experience. I loved the family atmosphere and enjoyed learning about the restaurant history. Our server was knowledgable, friendly and entertaining. One of the owners came to check on us and made sure our experience was exceptional until we left. The food was pretty good and worth a second visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Apollonias Best There IsBondDined on 12/10/2013We chose this place because it was a central location to meet up with family. Manage our surprise when we had superior service, great food were treated as if we were the only ones in there. The owner even came to great us and talked with us after our meal was done. This place is to die for and and we will be goinf back very soon! Our family also wants to thank our waiter for his military service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 timesjonlouieDined on 11/15/2013We had lunch with a group of 20 and dinner the same night just 4 people. the food is good the staff is attentive and both visits were more than pleasant. We will be back.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianjonlouieDined on 10/17/2013This just a real gem. The food is real authentic Italian. The Antipasta is excellent with meats and cheeses and appropriate vegetables. Sauces are flavorful and adequately spiced to taste just right. Very attentive and knowledgeable staff. The wine list is limited but has decent wines at fair prices as is the rest of the menu. Bruce the owner is a great host who welcomes his guests personaly and makes you feel a part of the family. Rosalie the mother is a is a delightful person who inspires the the kitchen and staff .Special Features: