1750 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96826Neighborhood:
HawaiianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.apartmentthree.com/
- Phone: 8089559300
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
Food served until 12:30 AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Hawaiian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night
A word from Apartment 3
Our goal in the kitchen at Apartment3 is to provide our modern take on traditional comfort foods, using bold flavors, while sourcing as much of our ingredients locally and sustainably as is possible.Continued
Daily Happy Hour 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Daily Happy Hour 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Apartment 3 reviews from OpenTable diners
- This restaurant is out ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2012This restaurant is out of business. I made a reservation online and went to the restaurant but it does not exist. This should be removed from Open Table.
- Online menu was not offered.HappyHungerVIPDined on 5/12/2012Online menu was not offered. Food was greasy and the fry oil was old. My bbq sliders were so salty, they were inedible. Although my waitress was nice, she was unable to keep up. This place is mainly a nightclub, not a restaurant
- Scary place!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/17/2012This should be taken off your list. It might be a strip joint now. They have changed their menu and they have never updated website. Scary place. We did not stay to taste food. We were the only people there and it was 8pm. We got up and left.
- this is a bar scene with lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/24/2012this is a bar scene with lots of vodka drinks, carefully made up gals in high heels. it's not about eating here. you'll be satisfied if you want a pretty good drink and plenty of space to see and be seen. challenging to find. not on the street level!Special Features:
- No longer a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/10/2012Prior to going to Apartment 3 I check the menu on line. Upon arrival discover the menu was only a bar menu with ONLY small pizzas for "dinner." I was looking forward to the Ultimate Mac and Cheese but the server stated they weren't making any money on the full dinner menu so it was now gone. I consider it false advertising, with the full menu still on the web site. Ambiance was nice, service was fine, food: left wanting. Would no longer call this a "restaurant."
- The menu was not the sameBlueyesDined on 2/6/2012The menu was not the same as shown on-line. They are a nightclub, not a restaurant, and serve mostly bar food like chicken wings and pizza. There was a good crowd there to hear the band, but it was hard to carry on a conversation. Ser.vice was attentive.Special Features:
- great musicians. girl hadCrissy1125VIPDined on 12/28/2011great musicians. girl had a great voice. Think they have a band every Weds night. food was not great, not terrible, just nothing special, however, I'd suggest skipping it for the food and more for pre-night out for a couple of cocktails or ending the night. Location on 3rd floor of century building is somewhat odd, but once you step inside, you don't even realize it.Special Features:
- We ordered a bottle of wine,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2011We ordered a bottle of wine, two salads and entree. The entree came out before the salads. The server didn't realize this was a problem, stating "they were all on the same ticket". Must have had a sale on arugula. It was everywhere!
- staff did not acknowledgeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2011staff did not acknowledge our open table reservation and refused to seat us. we ended up going elsewhere. have no interest in trying to visit this pretentious restaurant again.
- Amazing decor but it was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/11/2011Amazing decor but it was extremely slow when we went!! We were the only people dining there on a thursday night. The pizza was amazing, but everything else we tried was just okay. I dont think we'd come back again unless it's for happy hour. The location was really hard to find! theres 2 sets of elevators in the lobby of an apartment building, and only one set of elevators lead up to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Canned music too loud...wrongDennisVIPDined on 8/10/2011Canned music too loud...wrong generation, negative ambiance.
- The dinner was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/8/2011The dinner was excellent. The atmosphere was really cool. Not many people though. Kinda dead.Special Features:
- Very disappointed in the menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/22/2011Very disappointed in the menu. It is very small and limited in the entree options as it is and then they were out of 2 of those options!! We ended up ordering a bunch of appetizers and left hungry.
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2011The food was excellent and service started smoothly. However, after ordering our food, no one came to check up on us for at least 30 mins, until food started arriving.Special Features:
- Horrible dining experience!DJMFDined on 5/16/2011Arrived at 8 pm for an 8pm reservation. Seated at 8:40 pm. Ordered Dinner around 8:50 pm. At 10:15 food had not arrived 1 1/2 hours after order was placed. Had to leave and find dinner elsewhere. Serer was apologetic. Did not receive an explanation from the management. Poor Service, Poor Kitchen, Nice setting. I would not recommend this type of torture to any of my friends.
- This was my third time comingHigurlDined on 4/2/2011This was my third time coming here. The food is excellent and the drinks are well worth coming here for.Special Features:
- Shake down centralOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/1/2011this place is a hole and they are trying to call a back door 'club' legitimate. After arriving and they could not find the reservation (no computer was the first sign there was a problem) we were finally deemed worthy of entry but only after we forked out a COVER CHARGE TO GET SEATED. Too many better options. STAY CLEAR !
- This is my favorite happyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/24/2011This is my favorite happy hour place to unwind in a posh environment and not be seen. The lounge is set up to have a nice, open feel to it but still provide an ample amount of privacy for parties, especially if you are seated in their booths. Their cheese and honey platter is a must order!Special Features:
- The drinks and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2011The drinks and atmosphere are great, but the food is just okay.Special Features: