AOA Bar & Grill
35 Avenue of the America's
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
AOA Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.aoabarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 2129251600
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner:
Daily: 6:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Barbecue, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eric Dougherty
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: AOA is excited to host your next corporate event or group dinner and can accommodate up to 150 guests seated, 250 guests cocktail style or 50 in our priviate dining room.
A word from AOA Bar & Grill
AOA is Soho and Tribeca's largest restaurant and sporting gastropub. Featuring an American menu, 25 craft beers on tap, 50 bottles, and a woodfire pizza oven. AOA has quickly become a neighborhood destination. Our special event calendar includes coverage of your favorite games, NASCAR, live concerts and daily happy hour.Continued
Stop by and see us soon!
Stop by and see us soon!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
AOA Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good find!BergenmomVIPDined on 11/17/2013We needed a spot in TriBeCa for an early dinner before a screening. This fit the bill just fine. It was a sports bar but not too crazy with a good variety of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local BarJAMARRERDined on 11/15/2013If you love beer this is a great affordable place to go to in the Tribeca area. Plus if you love sports this a great place to go whether its just 2 people or 20 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service and buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/15/2013I can't comment on lunch and dinner, which is when this restaurant must do the bulk of its business, but the breakfast was terrible. First, it was buffet only, which the restaurant did not disclose. When we got there the buffet had been out for at least an hour and there was only one person on service staff who was not replenishing the food. We got coffee and then thought better about eating there because the food looked so bad. I asked for the check and they wanted to charge us the full $16 buffet price for a cup of coffee!!! Fortunately we got a manager who was most helpful, but I could not recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- The food was great, and IWhere2eatVIPDined on 11/12/2013The food was great, and I would definitely want to go back. However it took 15 minutes before anyone even came to our table to give us water. It then took and 10 more minutes before we got our drink order in. A typical lunch took nearly 2 hours, half of which was waiting for our server. But the food was surprisingly great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LMcJLMcJDined on 10/21/2013I went here for a birthday dinner with my friends. They easily accommodated 8 of us. We ordered wings and spinach dip for apps and both were delicious. A couple of us ordered pizzas which were also tasty. Service was OK. We sat for empty drinks for a while each time we were done and were given a bit of an attitude when we asked for water as the waitress didn't explain at the beginning that someone was going to come around with a water pitcher.Special Features:
- Good Place in TribecaWoodwayDined on 10/16/2013Food was good - service was good - all around not in any way disappointing. Don't go to have intimate conversations - you'll be shouting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Client Happy HourchillsDined on 9/26/2013I made a last minute reservation for 15 through OpenTable and AOA was able to accommodate my requests. The atmosphere was perfect for a client happy hour, and the area we had reserved was very spacious, allowing for great mingling. The bartender was responsive and checked in with me frequently to ensure we had everything we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was pretty awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/17/2013The food was pretty awful here - they managed to somehow make yogurt with granola inedible.
- Serve was rude and sarcastic,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013Serve was rude and sarcastic, arrived with a party of 10 who did not enjoy the food. And another patron who was intoxicated was being an extreme pest. I would not return.Special Features:
- Great beer selection. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/20/2013Great beer selection. Food was delicious. This is a sports bar with good food - not a restaurant with a good bar. Enjoyed it for a quick bite.
- A non-sports bar sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/12/2013A very good restaurant to watch sports -- particularly for those who do not like traditional sports bars. And what's not to like: a gazillion screens, and where else can you get coal oven pizza while watching the game? Our server, Bar, was very accommodating --- even for a very large groupSpecial Features:
- Service was awful. Wine tookOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/24/2012Service was awful. Wine took forever to come and food was slow and undercooked.Special Features:
- Edible but UndistinguishedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012Bar food--pizza, wings, salads, etc. edible, but undistinguished. Menu similar to a Duffy's in variety, meatiness and limited inspiration, but apparently unable to hone the recipes or their preparation. Half empty on Friday night. To be fair, I understand the place to be relatively new, so perhaps by the time you read this, they will have pulled their socks up.
- I made a reservation, andluv2eatoutVIPDined on 5/5/2012I made a reservation, and when we got there they were still not open...so I called and cancelled our reservation. When I cancelled - I even said I made my reservation thru Open Table.
- Was very pleasantly surprizedOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/27/2012Was very pleasantly surprized at how open the space was, well designed, attractive and friendly.Special Features: