Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
611 S. Orlando Ave
Maitland, FL 32751Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.antoniosonline.com/
- Phone: (407) 645-5523
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Copeland
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have two private rooms, one that accommodates 22 quests and one that accommodates 34 or you can rent both and we remove the partition allowing for a group of up to 60 comfortably; flexibility is the word of the day. Private and semi-private seating is available with a myriad of table arrangements to suit your needs. Larger parties can also be accommodated in a semi-private environment within normal business hours or privately during off-hours functions. For the easiest party planning, several pre-selected and per-person priced menus have been created featuring some of the most popular Antonio"s dishes. Or, if you prefer, menus can be customized to include as many courses as you wish, choices in every course, if desired, and we suggest 3-5 entree selections to meet your tastes and budget.
- Private Party Contact: Les Callahan 4076455523
A word from Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
Antonio's has built a reputation for high quality, great value and friendly service. Our menu features authentic Northern and Coastal Italian cuisine. We prepare a wide variety of original seafood, veal, steaks and pastas with the freshest ingredients, at competitive prices. To complete your experience we offer an extensive bottle wine list, a full liquor bar and warm, gracious service in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere overlooking Lake Lily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs - Best Restaurants in Maitland ›
Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (46)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (31)good for groups (26)fit for foodies (25)notable wine list (18)scenic view (14)great for outdoor dining (14)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Distracted WaitersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The waiters all appeared distracted. There seemed to have been some commotion going on in the kitchen. The waiter was not as attentive as I would have expected. All desserts did not come out at once.
- Always YummyNativeGirlDined on 11/14/2014We go early to get a great drink from the bar, it's relaxing, then into the dining room for some super Italian food. Husband had lamb rack cooked perfectly and I had parpadelle with pork, a favorite. The large groups adjoining were noisy the last two times, I will ask for a table WAAAY away from the parties next time. An annoyingly loud and snarky guest berated his wife for about 15 minutes and then thankfully left, so the guests did not make for a pleasent atmosphere. I think that with the great service they could find a way to keep the doors closed on the large party, not let them stand in the dining doorway and chat for 20 minutes, and stop an obnoxious guest by interrupting him with water, questions, etc. That would make their service top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Gnocchi dish was exceptional, ravioli was excellent, service was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Restaurant.Kevinkayak2000Dined on 10/29/2014First time here and loves it. Great food, service, and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatdininggreatdiningDined on 10/27/2014Food and service excellent. Table outside was lovely with view of Lily Lake. Did not particularly like the music being played but I guess it appeals to the younger set.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antonio'smousiDined on 10/27/2014Very quiet and service was great. I had ravioli's which could have been a little bigger with cheese and spinach inside....they where very skinny and not much in them. I've Had better. Our server was excellent and very nice. It was a nice surprise that they gave us a slice of cake with a candle for our anniversary.Special Features:
- The best place!VVHHDined on 10/25/2014Antonio's is the best restaurant! The quality of the restaurant is just amazing. Excellent service, with professional waiters. The menu is just perfect, and the atmosphere is the best for fine dining at a very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't be disappointedhungrygrlDined on 10/17/2014We were blown away with the food, the service and the atmosphere. As a background note, my guests live in downtown LA and had just returned from a Silverseas cruise so they experience good food and great service regularly. We had appetizers (stuffed mushrooms and stuffed artichokes) the mushrooms were light and savory and the artichokes stuffed with goat cheese were a real treat. Main courses were veal parmigiana, veal chop and linguine with clam sauce. The veal was excellent both ways, tender and seasoned perfectly. The tomato sauce is light and fragrant. The only minor criticism is the clam sauce could have used some acid to balance the sweetness of the clams. Service is professional and attentive without hovering. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT LOVE ITJohnRVIPDined on 10/16/2014Orlando should have more places like Antonio's. They do a tremendous job with the food quality, presentation, service...all first class, but with moderate prices. Proves it can be done, and done well. GO. ENJOY.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary with a lovely dinner on the balcony overlooking a lake. Ambiance was terrific and the food delightful. The service was wonderful..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Par ExcelenceMHLMAWDined on 10/13/2014I live in Connecticut and always try to have dinner at Antonio's every time I visit. My Lady friend and I consider Antonio's our most favorite dining establishment in this area. The service is superb and the food is always excellent. We would always recommend Antonio's to any friends who visit this area and also those who are lucky enough to live in this area year round. Thank you for another very pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/11/2014Great food and excellent service! Enjoyed the meal. Would recommend for top quality eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014It is a restaurant that knows how to treat their customers. The service and the food, I rate Antonio"s 10 stars.Special Features:
- Dinner experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014My wife and I invited 4 guests, two from Peru and two from Germany for dinner. A truly diverse group. Our table was set up and waiting for us, the service was outstanding and the food very satisfactory. The choice of seafood was a little sparse, but there were plenty of other items on the menu to satisfy the most discriminating palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceServiceDined on 10/4/2014Overall the food and service was very good, although the wait staff was a little spotty (slow) at timesSpecial Features:
- Never Disappointed HerewmagDined on 10/3/2014Antonio's is a place to go if you value service, fresh food and class. My family and I enjoy ourselves every time we come here. We try to avoid ordering the same dishes so we can share our food with each other. We are particularly happy with the seafood dishes which are expertly prepared. They treat us like VIPs from the moment we arrive until we are walking out the door. This is some of the best Italian food in Central Florida. If you have time, stop downstairs in their casual restaurant and market area and explore the variety of food available for take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AliceDined on 10/2/2014Always outstanding service and menu and special selections; great visiting both the downstairs wine store and arriving early to enjoy a lovely bar setting - drink specials and bar food available during weekends. Nice bartender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Hubba123Dined on 10/1/2014Excellent food! Fantastic service! Classy atmosphere. Will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureRRSVDined on 9/26/2014We has always enjoyed Antonio's and it's one of our favorite places to done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DwightsDelightsDined on 9/20/2014We came all the way from Melbourne FL to celebrate our anniversary with another couple - that should tell you how much we like Antonio's Upstairs! Great food, great ambiance, great service at a reasonable price. Steak special was absolutely fantastic!Special Features:
- Best Italian in Orlando.CitizenDavidVIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent service, always good specials, exceptional food. This is a fantastic place and continues to be our favorite Italian restaurant in town. Go downstairs after your meal and check out the market, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for dining!IrishFredDined on 9/6/2014Food is excellent, service is great, restaurant is a little tight however service is more than acceptable. I'll be back and you should go too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- last minute choicegdentyDined on 8/30/2014But so worth it! The lobster ravioli was amazing and the risotto was delicious.Special Features:
- Italian flairSWFanDined on 8/27/2014Great food and ambiance, been coming here for many years and never disappointed.Special Features:
- An Italian StapleMarkDined on 8/22/2014Antonio's is predictably and consistently just right. Everything is very good. The food, the ambiance, the service and the price. Almost all entires are under $20 and taste great. You can always buy a bottle of great wine downstairs and pay a minimal corkage fee. Because everything is very good and consistently so, I give it a very good rating. We've eaten here once every 3 months for over 20 years. What would change the very good to outstanding. Just one thing -- and I've asked before. They need to have an antipasto table similar to Enzo's with their own antipasto selection. Then Antonio's would get the coveted 5 stars across the board.Special Features:
- Place to be Seen Saturday NightLyndaVIPDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant was full on Saturday for our 7:30 reservation. Dinner was a leisurely 2 hours, when the restaurant almost completely emptied. I got the feeling lots of patrons are regulars. Dinners are very well done and value priced. I had forgotten how consistently good this restaurant is. I think Paul Newman ate here when he came to Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual eleganceLuv2eatDined on 8/15/2014Antonio's Upstairs has an extensive wine list and a mouth watering menu. Service was prompt and attentive but not overly so. It was a bit noisy but only because it's a popular restaurant. There was no loud music in competition with conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch ItaliandawilliamsDined on 8/13/2014Excellent place to enjoy great Italian cuisine. The service is impeccable as is the food. I have been going here for years and have never had a bad experience.Special Features:
- Great food and service, as alwaysjpljrVIPDined on 8/11/2014This was our fourth time at this restaurant and both the food and service were consistently delicious and professional, as alwaysSpecial Features:
- Great meal from start to finishDrSheldonCooperDined on 8/11/2014Food was delicious and well portioned. Everyone walked away from the table full! We arrived early so we could check out the store and cafe downstairs then went to our table upstairs and was seated immediately. Our waiter made so good suggestions and made sure we were well taken care of. Can't wait to go back to try some of the other dishes, and the downstairs cafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but......CM74Dined on 8/2/2014When we first arrived there was no one at the valet station. We waited a few minutes then decided to park ourselves. When we walked in to Antonio's upstairs, the host (who we later found out was the owner) greeted us then proceeded to walk back to the dining room. We waited for several minutes before the host/owner returned to let us know that it would be several more minutes before our table would be ready. We ended up sitting down to our table 30 minutes after our reservation time. While waiting at the bar, we met a family who also wasn't too happy about having to wait so long after making a reservation. The food was really good, and the waiters were great, but the night started off on the wrong foot.
- wonderfull experience2dinersDined on 8/2/2014We had a great time. 6 pm rest was good idea as place filled up after we arrived. Food was very good and quick. Our server Joe made the meal with attentive andengageing service. We will go back.Special Features:
- The following 311 reviews are from the Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs reviews archive.
- DandDDined on 7/31/2014Always enjoy Antonio's. Food is wonderful and service is tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night!RoachesFLDined on 7/26/2014Beautiful evening - thank you Antonio's. From the moment we walked in, we were treated so warmly we felt like VIP's - the host, the bartender, the waiter(s), the busboy - all smiling, very genuine, seemingly without any effort - folks must love their job at this local gem. The best Italian around - love Antonio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful serviceMyThoughtsDined on 7/19/2014Took 90 minutes to be served dinner. Made multiple excuses. Manager came over and made more excuses.....never ONCE apologizing. I truly did not want to hear what their challenges are. I just wanted dinner.
- Good food, Bad serviceFlafoodieDined on 7/19/2014Food was good but our Argentinian waiter could not have rushed us more if he tried.
- Impeccable dinnerPoppin21Dined on 7/18/2014The service was outstanding, everything we ordered was DELICIOUS: App:white bean chicken chili & stuffed mushrooms Entrees: 16oz veal t-bone, black grouper over mushroom risotto Dessert: lemon creme brûlée Great wine list and scotch selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antonio'sbeebearDined on 7/11/2014I have never experienced a more professional wait staff than at Antonio's. Even a little spill of the wine by the waiter was dealt with very calmly and with class. The food is excellent, and the ambience is wonderful!Special Features:
- ExellentCharlieDined on 7/5/2014Everything was fantastic!!!! My date was overwhelmingly incredible and your place only made it better!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/25/2014We enjoyed a lovely evening with great service, good food and wine; specifically the salmon and veal dishes were excellent.Special Features: