Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
611 S. Orlando Ave
Maitland, FL 32751Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.antoniosonline.com/
- Phone: 4076455523
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Scott Copeland
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have two private rooms, one that accommodates 22 quests and one that accommodates 34 or you can rent both and we remove the partition allowing for a group of up to 60 comfortably; flexibility is the word of the day. Private and semi-private seating is available with a myriad of table arrangements to suit your needs. Larger parties can also be accommodated in a semi-private environment within normal business hours or privately during off-hours functions. For the easiest party planning, several pre-selected and per-person priced menus have been created featuring some of the most popular Antonio"s dishes. Or, if you prefer, menus can be customized to include as many courses as you wish, choices in every course, if desired, and we suggest 3-5 entree selections to meet your tastes and budget.
- Private Party Contact: Les Callahan 4076455523
A word from Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs
Antonio's has built a reputation for high quality, great value and friendly service. Our menu features authentic Northern and Coastal Italian cuisine. We prepare a wide variety of original seafood, veal, steaks and pastas with the freshest ingredients, at competitive prices. To complete your experience we offer an extensive bottle wine list, a full liquor bar and warm, gracious service in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere overlooking Lake Lily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)romantic (43)neighborhood gem (25)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (19)scenic view (15)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (10)great for lunch (8)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- last minute choicegdentyDined on 8/30/2014But so worth it! The lobster ravioli was amazing and the risotto was delicious.Special Features:
- Italian flairSWFanDined on 8/27/2014Great food and ambiance, been coming here for many years and never disappointed.Special Features:
- An Italian StapleMarkDined on 8/22/2014Antonio's is predictably and consistently just right. Everything is very good. The food, the ambiance, the service and the price. Almost all entires are under $20 and taste great. You can always buy a bottle of great wine downstairs and pay a minimal corkage fee. Because everything is very good and consistently so, I give it a very good rating. We've eaten here once every 3 months for over 20 years. What would change the very good to outstanding. Just one thing -- and I've asked before. They need to have an antipasto table similar to Enzo's with their own antipasto selection. Then Antonio's would get the coveted 5 stars across the board.Special Features:
- Place to be Seen Saturday NightLyndaVIPDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant was full on Saturday for our 7:30 reservation. Dinner was a leisurely 2 hours, when the restaurant almost completely emptied. I got the feeling lots of patrons are regulars. Dinners are very well done and value priced. I had forgotten how consistently good this restaurant is. I think Paul Newman ate here when he came to Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual eleganceLuv2eatDined on 8/15/2014Antonio's Upstairs has an extensive wine list and a mouth watering menu. Service was prompt and attentive but not overly so. It was a bit noisy but only because it's a popular restaurant. There was no loud music in competition with conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch ItaliandawilliamsDined on 8/13/2014Excellent place to enjoy great Italian cuisine. The service is impeccable as is the food. I have been going here for years and have never had a bad experience.Special Features:
- Great food and service, as alwaysjpljrVIPDined on 8/11/2014This was our fourth time at this restaurant and both the food and service were consistently delicious and professional, as alwaysSpecial Features:
- Great meal from start to finishDrSheldonCooperDined on 8/11/2014Food was delicious and well portioned. Everyone walked away from the table full! We arrived early so we could check out the store and cafe downstairs then went to our table upstairs and was seated immediately. Our waiter made so good suggestions and made sure we were well taken care of. Can't wait to go back to try some of the other dishes, and the downstairs cafe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but......CM74Dined on 8/2/2014When we first arrived there was no one at the valet station. We waited a few minutes then decided to park ourselves. When we walked in to Antonio's upstairs, the host (who we later found out was the owner) greeted us then proceeded to walk back to the dining room. We waited for several minutes before the host/owner returned to let us know that it would be several more minutes before our table would be ready. We ended up sitting down to our table 30 minutes after our reservation time. While waiting at the bar, we met a family who also wasn't too happy about having to wait so long after making a reservation. The food was really good, and the waiters were great, but the night started off on the wrong foot.
- wonderfull experience2dinersDined on 8/2/2014We had a great time. 6 pm rest was good idea as place filled up after we arrived. Food was very good and quick. Our server Joe made the meal with attentive andengageing service. We will go back.Special Features:
- DandDDined on 7/31/2014Always enjoy Antonio's. Food is wonderful and service is tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night!RoachesFLDined on 7/26/2014Beautiful evening - thank you Antonio's. From the moment we walked in, we were treated so warmly we felt like VIP's - the host, the bartender, the waiter(s), the busboy - all smiling, very genuine, seemingly without any effort - folks must love their job at this local gem. The best Italian around - love Antonio's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful serviceMyThoughtsDined on 7/19/2014Took 90 minutes to be served dinner. Made multiple excuses. Manager came over and made more excuses.....never ONCE apologizing. I truly did not want to hear what their challenges are. I just wanted dinner.
- Good food, Bad serviceFlafoodieDined on 7/19/2014Food was good but our Argentinian waiter could not have rushed us more if he tried.
- Impeccable dinnerPoppin21Dined on 7/18/2014The service was outstanding, everything we ordered was DELICIOUS: App:white bean chicken chili & stuffed mushrooms Entrees: 16oz veal t-bone, black grouper over mushroom risotto Dessert: lemon creme brûlée Great wine list and scotch selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antonio'sbeebearDined on 7/11/2014I have never experienced a more professional wait staff than at Antonio's. Even a little spill of the wine by the waiter was dealt with very calmly and with class. The food is excellent, and the ambience is wonderful!Special Features:
- ExellentCharlieDined on 7/5/2014Everything was fantastic!!!! My date was overwhelmingly incredible and your place only made it better!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/25/2014We enjoyed a lovely evening with great service, good food and wine; specifically the salmon and veal dishes were excellent.Special Features:
- We had a lovely meal..BetsyDined on 6/25/2014We really enjoyed our meal this week. I had the salmon and it really was to kill for - and I am fussy!! Husband had his same-old-same-old Chicken Marsala and raved and raved. And young son also had the salmon, but the special. He even enjoyed the soup! All in all, we were members of the Clean Plate Club.... Thanks, Elizabeth Oh, and an attentive, but not-too-attentive wait person!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Great date place. Amazing food, fantastic service all without damaging your wallet.
- Antonio's Upstairs - Fantastic!DwightsDelightsDined on 6/14/2014Dining at Antonio's is always special with unparalleled service and outstanding food. Made my Father's day celebration special indeed! And sitting at the bar chatting with bartender before dinner was a true delight. We live 60 miles from Antonio's so you know how much we love it! I don't know of another restaurant that offers such outstanding food, service & ambiance at such a reasonable price.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/29/2014We love this restaurant - nothing to complain about whatsoever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top-NotchbeebearDined on 5/24/2014Excellent service and quality food. The calamari was fantastic! Our party of 4 enjoyed different, but all delicious meals. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodmaportsVIPDined on 5/20/2014Great food at reasonable prices. Service attentive and professional.Special Features:
- TerribleDavidDined on 5/11/2014We were told that we would have to eat outdoors - that those were the only tables available - but there were plenty open inside. When we made the reservation there was no option to pick in or out, so why were we singled out and forced outside? Because it was hot and humid, our only option was to eat inside IN THE BAR - not one bit like being IN the restaurant. Loud, no ambiance - Ruined our whole night - treated so poorly - will never go back.
- DependableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We had excellant service and the food was good as we expect at this reataurant. The ambience is only fair but we still enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousSnoopy217Dined on 5/10/2014Delicious food, great atmosphere, fabulous place to celebrate any occasion!Special Features:
- Wonderful atmosphereRelaxingVIPDined on 5/10/2014A wonderful neighborhood gem. The service and atmosphere makes dining fun and easy.Special Features:
- The following 293 reviews are from the Antonio's - Maitland - Upstairs reviews archive.
- Great service and ambience !!M1968Dined on 5/2/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday and had reservations at another restaurant for an earlier time, but had to cancel so I made reservations at Antonio's at the last moment, we arrived and were treated very well and U mentioned to the server it was my husband's birthday and he immediately brought a complimentary dessert(which was a nice surprise) . We will defineteley return and recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old World GemJoyFoodDined on 4/30/2014You know a restaurant is good if as soon as the door opens your mouth begins to water at the delicious smells being prepared. The Stuffed Veal is a dish to dream about and the Italian Wedding Cake devine. It's rare to find an Italian reastaurant who actually know how to cook Italian and not depend on pasta as the cliche dish of choice. The service is always top noch. From purchasing and selecting cheese downstairs to celebrating a special ocassion upstairs, the staff is some of the best in Central Florida. It speaks a lot of the ownership to see the same faces working throughout the restaurant, some for over the ten yrs plus that we have dined there. All of them make it a place that feels like home and you are treated like royality.Special Features:
- Great place for anniversary dinnerLuv2dinecoupleDined on 4/19/2014We dined at Antonio's for our 4th wedding anniversary. My wife and I had a great time. The food and service was great.Special Features:
- Solid PerformerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/19/2014Downstairs and outside great - Upstairs inside a little dark and sterile ambience.Special Features:
- Good but could be better.TrueFoodLoversDined on 4/15/2014To the average diner this place would probably be a nice choice for dinner. The service was very good which is always a plus. The food had a little bit to be desired. Let's start out with the appetizers. The calamari was cooked perfectly but the special dressing was very flavorless. Then the beef carpaccio was extremely fresh but needed a acidic component to be complete. For the entree we both ordered the ribeye stake with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. The sides were definitely a short coming of the meal. The potatoes were not seasoned very well and the vegetables seemed a little al dente and under seasoned.The rum cake was good but the profiteroles were hard and dry and tasted as though they were previously frozen.
- Outstanding Experience!OutandAboutDined on 4/15/2014We enjoyed several appetizers, all delicious. Wine choices were excellent. Service is memorable in a very good way. We each enjoyed a different meal from fish to pasta. Wow! Don't get me started on those great desserts. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience. My teens and our guests from Kentucky enjoyed the mature atmosphere and we can't wait to return. Nice to dine with not small children around. Those days are gone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationBetsyDined on 4/2/2014We were celebrating our new home and some new challenges for the year. What a great place to do so....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very pleasant experiencejpljrVIPDined on 3/22/2014I had not been to this restaurant since 2,000 and now that I have moved into the area, I will definitely frequent this fine restaurant more often. Food was delicious, wait staff were very professional, attentive and friendly and food was competitively priced to food in the general Maitland, Winter Park and Orlando areas. We dined indoors and were pleasantly surprised how quiet and laid back the place was, in spite of being packed on a Saturday night due to the Winter Park Art Festival and NCAA tournament games taking place in downtown Orlando. The reason for quiet: carpet, instead of ceramic tiles or other noisy floor materials. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antonio's is a gem! Been aroundKJMaitlandDined on 3/19/2014Antonio's is a gem! Been around for 25+ years and continues to re-invent themselves. Always fantastic food, great price points and fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mid-day get away!momofboysVIPDined on 3/18/2014Sitting on the balcony on a beautiful spring day overlooking Lake Lily enjoying fantastic food is the way I want to spend lunch everyday! The food was fantastic as usual, as well as the service. A great way to relax in the middle of a hectic work day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful location, good food. ServOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2014Beautiful location, good food. Service need improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant returnJohnDined on 3/14/2014Once again we were personally greeted and welcomed and we noted that we recognized (and were acknowledged) by over half the staff, friends from previous visits over the last thirty years. Whether you romantically dine at a table for two, or are part of a large group in one of the private side rooms,the service here (and in the Bistro below) is always personal. The food is famously and consistently good. This must be as good a place to work as to visit - not many places can keep their staff, and their clients!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.