615 Duval Street
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.antoniaskeywest.com/
- Phone: 3052946565x
- Hours of Operation:
Open 365 days a year. Lunch 11 AM until 5 PM. Dinner 5 PM until 10 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tommy Quatararo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room will hold up to a maximum of 42 guests. It is upstairs and has a full bar and restroom separate from the main restaurant. The elegantly decorated room provides the perfect setting for a private or business seated dinner. We generally work directly from our regular dinner menu and will be glad to provide suggestions to perfectly accommodate your event needs.
- Private Party Contact: Bruce Strong 3052946565x
A word from Antonia's
Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for almost 40 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Antonia's - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Antonia's reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (26)special occasion (21)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (17)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (6)good for groups (6)hot spot (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/20/2014Notable dishes...appetizers: bruschetta, calamari and goat cheese souffle. main: lasagna. All excellent!Special Features:
- OtisDined on 10/17/2014We eat here every time we come to Key West. Especially good is the Osco Bucco and the lasagna!
- Excellent Italian food & wineOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/13/2014Excellent selection of pasta and regular dishes; nice selection of wines; Caesar salad very very good. Service always top notch. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheSledDined on 10/5/2014An improvement could be made by adding tortuffo to the desert menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place on Duvall!LorraineVIPDined on 10/4/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at this very special restaurant. The ambiance is lovely and the service excellent. The dinner, wine, bread basket and desserts were amazing. This place is a gem. Try for the little table in the window if you can - it is fun to watch the outdoor activities going by. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Cosy BarOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/3/2014We ate at the bar. Excellent service and Lasagna and Osso Bucco were cooked to perfection. So good we went back the following night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay - Overpriced ExperienceFishfinderDined on 9/30/2014We had reservations for two but table was not ready at arrival. Ten minute wait to set up extra table. Problem was it was at the front of the restaurant and they had set the seats so the only view was the bar. If we wanted to look at the bar we would have sat at the bar. Placing seats towards the dining room would have blocked the traffic so there was a regular flow of people and servers walking in front of us. Delivered a different wine than what was ordered. I never mentioned it (wasn't a huge issue). Food arrived hot, but had little flavor. Correct wine showed up ten minutes before we left. Explained earlier error (wine was barely touched) and they gave comp for correct wine. Experience made us decide to have dessert elsewhere.
- Great FoodCOCOVIPDined on 9/16/2014My husband had the Grouper which was wonderful and I had the Snapper which was also very good. The portions were huge and the wait staff were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!daveDined on 9/16/2014I have been coming to KW for yeas and the food and service is always outstanding. It never Disappoints and is consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Food was great. It's a very romantic place. Loved it.Special Features:
- Antonia's is awesome!SugarLoaferVIPDined on 9/4/2014Choosing Antonia's for our September get-together was one of our wiser decisions; the service was impeccable; the food was superb. The freshly made pasta is a tasty treat; the salads crisp and perfectly put together. The room is beautiful and our server could not have been more helpful.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Everyone in our group loved their meals. I got the chicken breast which was outstanding. My boyfriend ordered the filet which was cooked to perfection. The other meals included a caprese salad, hogfish salad (a special), calamari and bruschetta. I will definitely be back here again.Special Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2014I came to this place on my anneversary. I spent $170 on a meal that tasted like it came out of a can.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/6/2014Our dinner was excellent and our server was attentive without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In Key WestFredDined on 8/3/2014This was my second dining experience at Atonia"s albeit separated by many years. They are noted for their home made pasta, and since it's Key West, for their seafoord. I had their fettuccine with scallops, shrimp, lobster, clams, and mussels in a cream sauce. I was leery of ordering the mussels with the dish but I had a good dish of mussels elsewhere and thought, why not? Unfortunately, I didn't like the mussels. It spoiled the dish for me. I thought their pasta a little gummy but the scallops, shrimp, clams and lobster were great. It was a slow night (August in Key West) but the bar was busy and the bar tender was great with his guests. My waiter was OK.Special Features:
- TKTMarkVIPDined on 8/2/2014If you haven't eaten dinner at Antonia's with TK then you are certainly missing a Key West highlight. Great bartender at a great restaurant. Staff is excellent and TK is the best on the island. Food is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- groupKeyWestJerryDined on 8/2/2014We had 10 women and they accomadated us perfectly. EVERYONE said it was tyhe best meal they ever had. Also had wonderful Italian wine chosen from an extensive wine list. We WILL go back!Special Features:
- Best in Key WestLIEUVIPDined on 7/22/2014We had an excellent anniversary dinner. Superb Italian cuisine. Extraordinary wine list. Attentive service. No happy hour. We have been in Key West for a month and eaten in many restaurants from the top of the line to food trucks. Antonia's is the best hands down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a favoriteFirstTimerVIPDined on 7/19/2014Been coming here for a very long time! Always a stop on my list. Food was delicious and presentation was delightful. The server was the best part, genuine, responsive and a great sense of humor....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/5/2014I have had better meals at Antonia's. Perhaps the chef was on holiday being the 4th of July. Service was a step above most restaurants in Key West which have a bit of a slow service in the off season.Special Features:
- Exceeded our expectations!LocalVIPDined on 7/2/2014Hard to believe you can get quality food, in a relaxed-cool environment, right off Duval. Stopped for a late, week day lunch and had the place to ourselves. Beautiful decor, comfy padded seats, fresh pasta and sauce with incredible by-the-glass wine options. Finished the meal with the best Teramissu (dessert) I've ever had...along with espressos. When you're ready for a break from seafood...great meal, ambiance, prices and location!Special Features:
- Enjoyable DinnerenjoygoodfoodDined on 6/28/2014We enjoyed our dinner; service was very good and we look forward to returning on our next visit to Key West.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better staffLuv2eatDined on 6/26/2014I waited til I was done with my course for my glass of wine I ordered when I sat down. Not impressed at all!!
- The following 160 reviews are from the Antonia's reviews archive.
- Lovely and deliciousTimothyVIPDined on 6/24/2014We had a wonderful meal at this quiet, serene spot in the heart of Old Town Key West. The pasta was fresh and al dente, the lasagna is rich and not for the faint of heart, the wine list is extensive, and the service is superb. You must visit!Special Features:
- A happy findJhc3VIPDined on 6/14/2014Duval Street has so many restaurants that I was fortunate to choose Antonia's. My meal was excellent, and the service attentive. The wood-paneled room is pleasant and somehow seems cool itself, even beyond the air-conditioning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SplendidDannyDined on 6/8/2014First visit, reserved due to high regard of previous reviews.loved the place for a quiet even romantic Italian meal. Attentive knowledgable waiter, excellently prepared and presented scallops for my spouse. I had fruit of the sea which was quite spicy, which I enjoy, but may be too much for some. Unfortunately even though we were early diners, the shrimp,lobster,clams,and scallops were somewhat overdone and chewy. No desert ordered but served us cookies ( not ordered) with coffee. Really enjoyed this meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we expectedbralphDined on 6/7/2014We expected the food to be great, which it was. The service was good as well. Bruce, the manager, made the experience great. The only thing that bothered me was that they sat a family next us with little ones and there was also another large table with kids. For a vacation spot this can be expected, but when all the children were fussing it got pretty distracting for us. Nevertheless, we will visit next time in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian dishesLRDinnerDined on 5/23/2014We have been eating at Antonia's for many years when visiting Key West. Food is always great. This time I had airline chicken and it was extraordinary. My partner had the veal and it was good but not the best ever. Their mozzarella cheese is wonderful. Service was very attentive.Special Features:
- Warm and InvitingWrenDined on 5/15/2014We visited Antonia's on the recommendation of a friend. The atmosphere was warm and the service was friendly and efficient. The yellow snapper was divine.Special Features:
- Best lasagne ever!pugsnhugs5280Dined on 5/12/2014As a party of 5 we were seated at a charming corner table in the lovely dining area. Service was swift, cocktails were on the table before we knew it. We ordered a variety of dishes and all were tasty. The lasagna comes in its baking dish and is enough for 2. Delicioso!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MissisippitravelerDined on 5/10/2014The food was great Italian. Great server, Mollie. Helped with great wine and the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KWgotospotDined on 5/4/2014well prepaired and presented meals,chef will make reasonable changes to satisfy requests,we eat there twice out of every week we stay in Key WestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened here??JeffDined on 5/3/2014We have been coming to Antonia's for 12 years and something has horribly changed! Our last visit we were entertaining some out of town guests and talked the restaurant up. Our server barely spoke, he put the specials page down and said "here are the specials" - that's it! No explanation and the personality of a door knob. The linguine with the KW pink shrimp was ordered by 2 our of party - that shrimp were tasteless and very hard and over-cooked. I walked away from the table and spoke to the server and he said absolutely nothing. During the course of the meal he may have spoken 20 words, if that. We have not been in for about six months prior to this and even that visit had lost something - but this visit ended our desire to return
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014Great food. Pasta was really fresh. Will definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best Restaurants in KWfoodbugVIPDined on 4/25/2014We travel to Key West usually once a year and always make the time to have dinner at Antonia's. They make their own pasta which is fabulous. Great quiet atmosphere and wine list. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceCaptainDined on 4/19/2014Great service, excellent plate presentation with good portions, a nautical-antique ambiance that makes for a fine date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Antonia's all knew & loved.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/15/2014Food is incredibly bland, unimaginative, or undercooked. under new management, new a chef.
- Delicious!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/10/2014We ordered the fresh mozzarella & tomatoes. It was the freshest mozzarella I've tasted. I ordered fetteccini w/ mushrooms & asparagus..every bite was delicious! Highly recommened this place for a quiet, romantic dinner or just to escape the Duval crawl for the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsVIP2VIPDined on 4/6/2014Wonderful seared tuna, a slight spicy twist to the white clams delicately spooned over the homemade linguini. We love the food and the atmosphere. Antonia's is welcome respite from the chaotic atmosphere of Key West.Special Features:
- A local's favorite for over 30 yrs.IntheMixDined on 4/6/2014Antonia's has strong root's in family celebration for us, be it a romantic table for 2 or a family celebration of 14! On 4/6/14, we dined at 6:00pm with a table for 12, 7 adult's and 5 children ( 10-2 yrs.), all who had good table manners. The service was excellent, the dining delighted and pleased all. The wonderful Italian cookies, to finish off a great night, is always the perfect treat from Antonia's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.