Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
12300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Henderson, NV 89044Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.themresort.com/dining/anthonys.html
- Phone: (702) 797-1000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have one large private dining room with a view of the Las Vegas Strip. We also have a patio that overlooks the pool and a view of the Las Vegas Strip which can be used for private events.
A word from Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
I am proud to introduce my signature steakhouse where the best aged steaks in the city and the freshest seafood are charcoal-grilled to your satisfaction. Every dish at Anthony’s is prepared to order and represents quality, attention to detail and a lifetime of tradition that's been passed on in my family from generation to generation. The menu includes your favorites along with my personal selections. Our level of hospitality will exceed your expectations along with the great atmosphere and unmatched views you can only find at Anthony's. - AnthonyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood - Best Restaurants in M Resort ›
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)romantic (43)fit for foodies (32)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (29)scenic view (25)notable wine list (23)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Gem in the south valleyclassactDined on 11/14/2014This was one of the most enjoyable dinners we've had in years! The service especially, from our waiter Derrick, all the way down the busboys , was impeccable. I had the dry aged, bone in rib eye and it melted in my mouth. Oysters Rockefeller were highly recommended and did not disappoint. Extensive wine list, and we settled on a three wine blend from CA that we graciously let our waiter sample so that he could recommend it to other diners, All in all a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit ImpressionsRhinoDined on 11/11/2014This is an easy review to write. Why? Everything was near perfect as we celebrated a very special birthday for my wife. The service was exceptional, the food was outstanding, and the ambiance was "just right". Pricing not inexpensive but not a gouge either. Worth it in my opinion. Overall, this is a winner at the M and we will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time DiningchefdrewlvDined on 11/11/2014This was our first time dining at Anthony's so we had very high hopes for this restaurant based upon all of the reviews. We must say that we were blown away by our entire experience. The food was on point, the atmosphere was perfect and the service exceeded all of our expectations. The only complaint that we had was that the steak needed just a little more seasoning before going onto the grill. Portion sizes were huge and do not disappoint. Our server Dave went above and beyond to make sure that we enjoyed ourselves and even surprised us with a small dessert for my birthday. At the end of the day we will most certainly return when we are in the food for great steaks and seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nobamaDined on 11/8/2014Been to all the great steak eateries here in town..rates right up there with the best ones. The best filet ever; try the bone in 20 oz. filet...5 star food but without paying LV strip pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All but oneTeamWoj31Dined on 11/7/2014Everything was outstanding fro entrance to exit. The only fault I had to give, was when we did not touch specific utensils during the course of our meal, the waiter would reach over and take them out of the way. It only bothered me when I had an item in front of me and he would take the utensil without mentioning anything. Otherwise the cleaning the table would be alright. Minus this slight mishap pen the all around experience was phenomenal.Special Features:
- excellent experienceDcHsdDined on 11/7/2014Group of six had dinner at Anthony's; had great experience with excellent food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Special Occasion SpotboscoDined on 11/7/2014We have dined here before. All but one visit has been worth the expense. The food is very good and the service matches. We'll be back again I'm sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Genuinely excellent!BigHornDined on 11/4/2014The service was excellent. The food was even better!Special Features:
- RJ Review to OverratedxxxxVIPDined on 11/1/2014Leidi Knapp Rinella's RJ review on 10/24 was overrated as it turns out. My wife and I went to Anthony's based on the article. First impressions of both the initial greeting/seating and the waiter was positive, but down hill from there. The service was slow and provided mostly by the wait staff not the waiter. We started with soups that were both just warm, not hot and not prepared very well. I ordered a porterhouse (raised on their family ranch), a little over cooked, not very tender, very dry and bearly warm, what a disappointment. We had to wait about 25 minutes between soups and entres. The best item I had was the cream corn...what a shame. Had a nice visit with the manager and hope they can correct the problems going forward.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014We celebrated my husbands birthday here with 8 of his closest friends. The food and service was great. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish It Had Been Better!2vegashoundsDined on 11/1/2014It was a special occasion. My wife asked me to book it for my birthday. We are locals and reside in Las Vegas past 23 years. We love dining out and trying new experiences. First time at the M and Anthony's. Location is perfect. Overlooking the pool area and great view of the strip. And to boot watching the sun set! Great pictures. Romantic. Then the food came. My steak was dry and did not have a lot of taste. My wife had the sole (her favorite in Del Mar). She did not like it. We were not going to say anything. Our server was a very nice young man but forgot about us completely..........had to look for him during our dinner. We booked it at 5 pm so believe me they were not very busy. "Wish It Had Been Better"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!bang4thebuckDined on 10/31/2014Best steak I've had along with the freshest oysters! Everything down to the bread was the best I've had. I like quiet so I don't have to shout across the table to be heard and Anthony's provided that atmosphere. My new favorite place!Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceVegasClarkyDined on 10/31/2014Could not have asked for better service, always had someone there when we needed anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyeatwellDined on 10/29/2014Bone in, dry aged ribeye and fillet steaks were good. Oysters Rockefeller were best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificDon3684Dined on 10/28/2014Best Prime-Rib we found in Vegas. Oysters Rockerfellow were to die for, Will be a regular here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANT FOR GOOD MEALdrdanrDined on 10/27/2014We made reservations at Anthony's Restaurant for a business meeting. We liked its location off the strip. The atmosphere was relatively quiet for an open restaurant and this allowed us to have good conversation without having to compete with music or noise level. Service was excellent. Food outstanding. Would love to come again!Special Features:
- rns01Dined on 10/21/2014Brothers food was cold Prime rib and baked potato Food was okay not greatSpecial Features:
- weluv2dinelvDined on 10/14/2014Was my husband Bday,everything was perfect! We have been to lots of restaurants on the strip,but now Anthony's steakhouse is THE place to go for great food,service! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WAITERkkm22235Dined on 10/2/2014While the waiter did a good job, I would not rate the service as outstanding. I believe his name was Darrin. I think it is the waiter's responsibility to ensure that the water glasses are kept full, that the wine is poured from the bottle, etc. He may not do this himself, but he should see that it is done by someone. I have received excellent service at many dining establishments and know what to expect. I have family members who are or have been wait staff. We were seated promptly in a location of our choice and the food was EXCELLENT.Special Features:
- Usual Good MealBadexperienceDined on 9/29/2014We often come here for there outstanding Prime Rib This time it was up to their usual standard excellent. Service is excellent and the ambience is very nice.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicebdgFSVIPDined on 9/27/2014Fantastic service and food. The oyster were the best I ever had.
- Outstanding Meal and ServiceCttwinsVIPDined on 9/27/2014A wonderful neighborhood gem with all the amenities of the strip in a great hotel locally. There were perks for locals and the atmosphere was relaxing and elegant. I like the spacious areas and variety on the menu, pleasing even a non beef eater. Great desserts, fresh veggies and many special touches. Liked the bread too!Special Features:
- Consistently GREAT!!!2LocalsDined on 9/25/2014They oysters we amazing - we had Rockafeller and on the half shell. The bone in dry aged fillet is the best in town and that's saying something. The wait staff if highly trained and knows the wine list well. Don't miss the scalloped potatoes. Our guest tried the veal and was delighted. This restaurant has very high standards both in food and staff. Our favorite restaurant! Congrats to your outstanding chef!!Special Features:
- Great Steak Place !!!HendersonlocalDined on 9/21/2014Super steak with all the extras including excellent seafood choices, topped off with great service and Superb wine list, you can't go wrong.Special Features:
- All expectations met or exceededNewtovegasDined on 9/18/2014Everything was seamlessly orchestrated, from the friendly, helpful waitstaff to the food delivery to the payment. The menu was well balanced, the food was perfectly prepared and presented, the wine recommendation was excellent, and we never felt rushed. My only suggestion would be to offer a smaller steak (8 oz.?) to those of us who enjoy steak but have to watch our diets. Thanks for a memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014The food and service were both outstanding! One of the best meals in years.Special Features:
- Great restaurantjpperezeeDined on 8/31/2014Good service, great food an relaxed environment. Overall great place, I just expected a better view since it's their high end restaurant at the m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buffalo steaksFrontofHouseDined on 8/31/2014Service and food were fantastic. The only thing, the servers were at times running to provide fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deedeeDined on 8/23/2014Not the first time I dined here... great "everything"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 Locals2LocalsDined on 8/20/2014Amazing food, wine, and service. This is the best restaurant in town - you can't go wrong with any choice that you make on the menu. Staff is well trained in their wine and can provide excellent suggestions. As far as we are concerned, Anthony's is the number 1 restaurant in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great service - ok foodMLB752Dined on 8/15/2014Waiter was great. Filet was dry. Poorly cooked. You want to go elsewhere for a good steak. Disappointed.Special Features:
- Great FoodHardyDined on 8/15/2014We were there for my wife's birthday. We had the prime rib which was ample and perfect. All the food was great, but all the side dishes were extra at a cost of $9-10. We shared a baked potato with our meal. Reservations were made easy through Open Table.Special Features:
- SCRUMPTIOUScms814Dined on 8/14/2014My husband and I usually go to the bar to eat and watch baseball or football and we love the food and service. This time I was celebrating turning 50 and wanted to go to the restaurant and it was the best decision. The food did not disappoint, it exceeded our expectations and the service, as usual, was exceptional. We love M Resort and Anthony's is a wonderful restaurant! As a side note my husband ordered a birthday cake from Baby Cakes and they brought it to Anthony's and that cake was the BEST tasting cake we EVER had...the perfect ending to an absolutely delicious dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!MikeVIPDined on 8/12/2014Awesome!! Best way to describe the entire evening. Kudos to everyone. Dinner Superb. Thank you and I will be back very soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much better than Anthony'sMikeVIPDined on 8/10/2014Never have had a bad experience ever in the restaurant. Food is awesome, Service is even better and no better place to get away from it all. Well done all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food service atmosphereCherDined on 8/8/2014Enjoyed very much food is great service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerJDRLVVIPDined on 8/5/2014My wife and I went out for my birthday dinner. We did not want to fight the Strip crowds so chose a good alternatine in Anthony's at the M. Have a great view of the Strip without the congestion. Our appetizer consisted of the best Oysters Rockefeller sine living in New Orleans. We had entrees of Sea Bass and Bouillibase both prepared to perfection. Derrick our waiter was helpful, attentive and finished off the perfect birthday with complimentary fresh fruit and chocolate covered strawberries. A delightful night at Anthony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sporttoolVIPDined on 8/4/2014We were there on Sunday night and I had the bison filet that was a featured special. It was awesome!!! Brought my brother-in-law back on Monday to have it again. We both agreed that it was amazing!!! The service and experience are always special at Anthony's.Special Features:
- GREAT FOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATONSCADivaDined on 7/30/2014Arranged to celebrate a birthday dinner for a dear friend. The noise level was quiet enough for us to enjoy conversation. The food was cooked as requested and service was very attentive. I will have more dinner parties there.Special Features:
- The following 187 reviews are from the Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood reviews archive.
- Been to betterMellDined on 7/20/2014We wanted to go out to a nice steakhouse but didn't want to deal with the strip. While comparible with strip prices, we figured not dealing with the crowds would be the away to go. after pAying $52 for a rib eye that wasn't cooked to my liking- I asked for it medium and it came medium well, almost well. I was disappointed. The cream spinach, although fresh had no flavor. The only thing to our liking was the oysters. Extremely fresh and clean. If you are going to pay a big price for meal, go to tne strip and pay the $$ and deal with th crowds. Leave this place a lone.