Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
12300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Henderson, NV 89044Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.themresort.com/dining/anthonys.html
- Phone: 7027971000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have one large private dining room with a view of the Las Vegas Strip. We also have a patio that overlooks the pool and a view of the Las Vegas Strip which can be used for private events.
A word from Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood
I am proud to introduce my signature steakhouse where the best aged steaks in the city and the freshest seafood are charcoal-grilled to your satisfaction. Every dish at Anthony’s is prepared to order and represents quality, attention to detail and a lifetime of tradition that's been passed on in my family from generation to generation. The menu includes your favorites along with my personal selections. Our level of hospitality will exceed your expectations along with the great atmosphere and unmatched views you can only find at Anthony's. - AnthonyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood - Best Restaurants in M Resort ›
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (31)scenic view (26)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (23)neighborhood gem (23)notable wine list (23)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (8)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Brothers food was cold Prime rib and baked potato Food was okay not greatSpecial Features:
- weluv2dinelvDined on 10/14/2014Was my husband Bday,everything was perfect! We have been to lots of restaurants on the strip,but now Anthony's steakhouse is THE place to go for great food,service! Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WAITERkkm22235Dined on 10/2/2014While the waiter did a good job, I would not rate the service as outstanding. I believe his name was Darrin. I think it is the waiter's responsibility to ensure that the water glasses are kept full, that the wine is poured from the bottle, etc. He may not do this himself, but he should see that it is done by someone. I have received excellent service at many dining establishments and know what to expect. I have family members who are or have been wait staff. We were seated promptly in a location of our choice and the food was EXCELLENT.Special Features:
- Usual Good MealBadexperienceDined on 9/29/2014We often come here for there outstanding Prime Rib This time it was up to their usual standard excellent. Service is excellent and the ambience is very nice.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicebdgFSVIPDined on 9/27/2014Fantastic service and food. The oyster were the best I ever had.
- Outstanding Meal and ServiceCttwinsVIPDined on 9/27/2014A wonderful neighborhood gem with all the amenities of the strip in a great hotel locally. There were perks for locals and the atmosphere was relaxing and elegant. I like the spacious areas and variety on the menu, pleasing even a non beef eater. Great desserts, fresh veggies and many special touches. Liked the bread too!Special Features:
- Consistently GREAT!!!2LocalsDined on 9/25/2014They oysters we amazing - we had Rockafeller and on the half shell. The bone in dry aged fillet is the best in town and that's saying something. The wait staff if highly trained and knows the wine list well. Don't miss the scalloped potatoes. Our guest tried the veal and was delighted. This restaurant has very high standards both in food and staff. Our favorite restaurant! Congrats to your outstanding chef!!Special Features:
- Great Steak Place !!!HendersonlocalDined on 9/21/2014Super steak with all the extras including excellent seafood choices, topped off with great service and Superb wine list, you can't go wrong.Special Features:
- All expectations met or exceededNewtovegasDined on 9/18/2014Everything was seamlessly orchestrated, from the friendly, helpful waitstaff to the food delivery to the payment. The menu was well balanced, the food was perfectly prepared and presented, the wine recommendation was excellent, and we never felt rushed. My only suggestion would be to offer a smaller steak (8 oz.?) to those of us who enjoy steak but have to watch our diets. Thanks for a memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014The food and service were both outstanding! One of the best meals in years.Special Features:
- Great restaurantjpperezeeDined on 8/31/2014Good service, great food an relaxed environment. Overall great place, I just expected a better view since it's their high end restaurant at the m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buffalo steaksFrontofHouseDined on 8/31/2014Service and food were fantastic. The only thing, the servers were at times running to provide fast service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deedeeDined on 8/23/2014Not the first time I dined here... great "everything"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 Locals2LocalsDined on 8/20/2014Amazing food, wine, and service. This is the best restaurant in town - you can't go wrong with any choice that you make on the menu. Staff is well trained in their wine and can provide excellent suggestions. As far as we are concerned, Anthony's is the number 1 restaurant in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great service - ok foodMLB752Dined on 8/15/2014Waiter was great. Filet was dry. Poorly cooked. You want to go elsewhere for a good steak. Disappointed.Special Features:
- Great FoodHardyDined on 8/15/2014We were there for my wife's birthday. We had the prime rib which was ample and perfect. All the food was great, but all the side dishes were extra at a cost of $9-10. We shared a baked potato with our meal. Reservations were made easy through Open Table.Special Features:
- SCRUMPTIOUScms814Dined on 8/14/2014My husband and I usually go to the bar to eat and watch baseball or football and we love the food and service. This time I was celebrating turning 50 and wanted to go to the restaurant and it was the best decision. The food did not disappoint, it exceeded our expectations and the service, as usual, was exceptional. We love M Resort and Anthony's is a wonderful restaurant! As a side note my husband ordered a birthday cake from Baby Cakes and they brought it to Anthony's and that cake was the BEST tasting cake we EVER had...the perfect ending to an absolutely delicious dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!MikeVIPDined on 8/12/2014Awesome!! Best way to describe the entire evening. Kudos to everyone. Dinner Superb. Thank you and I will be back very soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much better than Anthony'sMikeVIPDined on 8/10/2014Never have had a bad experience ever in the restaurant. Food is awesome, Service is even better and no better place to get away from it all. Well done all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food service atmosphereCherDined on 8/8/2014Enjoyed very much food is great service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerJDRLVVIPDined on 8/5/2014My wife and I went out for my birthday dinner. We did not want to fight the Strip crowds so chose a good alternatine in Anthony's at the M. Have a great view of the Strip without the congestion. Our appetizer consisted of the best Oysters Rockefeller sine living in New Orleans. We had entrees of Sea Bass and Bouillibase both prepared to perfection. Derrick our waiter was helpful, attentive and finished off the perfect birthday with complimentary fresh fruit and chocolate covered strawberries. A delightful night at Anthony's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sporttoolVIPDined on 8/4/2014We were there on Sunday night and I had the bison filet that was a featured special. It was awesome!!! Brought my brother-in-law back on Monday to have it again. We both agreed that it was amazing!!! The service and experience are always special at Anthony's.Special Features:
- GREAT FOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATONSCADivaDined on 7/30/2014Arranged to celebrate a birthday dinner for a dear friend. The noise level was quiet enough for us to enjoy conversation. The food was cooked as requested and service was very attentive. I will have more dinner parties there.Special Features:
- Been to betterMellDined on 7/20/2014We wanted to go out to a nice steakhouse but didn't want to deal with the strip. While comparible with strip prices, we figured not dealing with the crowds would be the away to go. after pAying $52 for a rib eye that wasn't cooked to my liking- I asked for it medium and it came medium well, almost well. I was disappointed. The cream spinach, although fresh had no flavor. The only thing to our liking was the oysters. Extremely fresh and clean. If you are going to pay a big price for meal, go to tne strip and pay the $$ and deal with th crowds. Leave this place a lone.
- 2nd time, same as the first.ShanootDined on 7/20/2014This was our second time at aanthony's. And we were worried it was a fluke how good everything was the first time. I am happy to say, it was not. A different waiter, and still excellent service. Food, wonderful. This will be our go to for special times or just because we just want a great service and amazing food night out.Special Features:
- Birthday outingsporttoolVIPDined on 7/19/2014Had a great time with the family. Everything was great from appetizers to the espresso drinks on our way out the door.Special Features:
- AWESOME FOODDISAPPOINTEDDined on 7/15/2014Had work clients in from out of town, came here for dinner and had the most amazing dining experience ever! We had absolutely the best rib eye bone in steak that one could ever eat! All the side dishes were amazing and the wait staff was wonderful! A must go to if you are at or even near the M Hotel Resort Casino.Special Features:
- Great find!foodyVIPDined on 7/3/2014Terrific time...amazing oysters...food and service were perfect. Can't wait to return...very soon.Special Features:
- lost appealnat1ranDined on 6/27/2014Used to love Anthonys. Last visit wqs for annivesary. Put that in reservation and it was not acknowledged. Service lacked...waiter disappeared for quite awhile. When I am dining and paying $200 for dinner I want better service. Food was wonderful as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 181 reviews are from the Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood reviews archive.
- GreatAmazingDined on 6/21/2014Everything was perfect, and could not have been better.Special Features:
- GreatAmazingDined on 6/20/2014The food was excellent, the service was wonderful and the overall experience was magnificent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014I have always dined at Hank's in GVR and thought it was good but Anthony's was just better! The atmosphere is not Hank's but the food was amazing and the service was good. Will be back -)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- edwardDined on 6/19/2014Sirloin steak was tough and chewy. Basically no flavorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!BigHornDined on 6/15/2014Pros: We dined as a family of four; each ordering a different cut of beef. There were no left overs. My porterhouse was a perfect 1" thick, and almost completely fat free. Everything was a la carte, so ordering a dinner can get expensive. The side of cream spinach we ordered was enough for four portions, so I suggest prudence in ordering sides- no need to waste the food or your money! Cons: Unfortunately, it took two orders of scotch before our waiter understood what a lemon twist was. Conclusion: Highly recommend. "M" stands alone, not because of where it is located, but because it is consistent in maintaining the highest quality of fine dining experience anywhere in the world.Special Features:
- 10 out of 10JamesDined on 6/14/2014I come to Vegas 3 or 4 times a year and never miss going to Anthony's. Over the past 5 years I have had excellent service and fine food there. I have eaten at many restaurants in Vegas with some that are more expensive than Anthony's but no restaurant has matched the quality and service of Anthony's.Special Features:
- Fabulous place!winstonDined on 6/13/2014The staff will treat you & your guests fabulous and with great respect. The food and wine are hard to beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMRSCOUTDined on 5/31/2014Finally a restaurant in Las Vegas that serves great steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anthony's @ the MJessieDined on 5/31/2014Service and food were spectacular. Great presentation and extremely informed staff. Would recommend it for special events. A little smokey smell but not overpowering. The beet salad and the filet were wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Just wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2014We asked for a picture of us, to be seated next to the window, asked for the blinds to be raised, and was personally escorted to the restroom. All with a smile!Special Features:
- jonz anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014The only thing that was a little bothersome was the boisterous group at the next table. I really like a quiet dining room so a person can carry on a conversation in a normal voice. Our main server, Dave, was very competent and we enjoyed our conversations with him.Special Features: