Anthony's Pier 66
2201 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Waterfront / Belltown
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Anthony's Pier 66
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-pier-66
- Phone: 2064486688
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Brian Moore
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s Pier 66 is located on the downtown Seattle waterfront and is a premier Northwest seafood restaurant with panoramic views of the downtown Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Michele Beito 8772537362
- Cross Street: Bell St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Anthony's Pier 66 offers complimentary valet parking beginning at 4:30 p.m., located on Alaskan Way just North of the restaurant. Signs are posted at street level for your convenience. If you prefer to self park, validated parking is available in the Art Institute Parking Garage. Bring your parking voucher with you for validation.
A word from Anthony's Pier 66
Anthony's Pier 66 is located on the downtown Seattle waterfront in the same building as Anthony's Bell St. Diner and Anthony's Fish Bar. Anthony's Pier 66 is a premier Northwest seafood restaurant with panoramic views of the downtown Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier, and Elliott Bay's boating activity. Anthony's Pier 66 features fresh Northwest seafood simply prepared, in a contemporary, sophisticated waterfront setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Anthony's Pier 66 - Best Restaurants in Waterfront / Belltown ›
Anthony's Pier 66 reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (113)special occasion (70)great for outdoor dining (64)romantic (55)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (31)notable wine list (23)great for lunch (17)neighborhood gem (16)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (8)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/16/2014Terrible service. Food only so-so, but way overpriced. Would never go again.Special Features:
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014I was expecting great food, similar to the other Anthony's restaurants, plus the view. We had only the view.Special Features:
- Great viewAntonDined on 9/14/2014Excellent overall. We ate outside wih a fantastic view of Elliot Bay on a perfect summer evning. The service was excellent, the food very good. Only minor quibble was my salmon and my wife's halibut were just a little dry - cou,d have been cooked a minute or two less, but still very good. The waiter was very accomodating of a special request for dessert, which was excellent as well.Special Features:
- Gorgeous view!datingseattleDined on 9/13/2014We had dinner on a Saturday night, the restaurant has a great view of the harbor. Dinner was very good and the drinks were very high quality. The pomegranate drop and the roasted pear martini are excellent choices. Scallops and steak for dinner were tasty. The service was fantastic and also very funny.Special Features:
- Pleased and ImpressedRabloDined on 9/12/2014Having moved to Seattle a year ago, some people had warned us off of restaurants along the Alaskan Way, down on the water, beause they "were more for out-of-town tourists." Well Anthony's Pier 66 proved one of the top 5 meals we have experienced in Seattle in comparison to at least 30 diffferent restaurants that have made somebody's Top Ten lists. And the timing could not have been better, because we were entertaining out-of-town guests from North Carolina. All phases of the meal were excellent with our waitress being pleasant and patient in the face of many questions from wine through dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday treatSleeplessinseattle73Dined on 9/9/2014We had a wonderful birthday/anniversary meal and complimentary cake! Would come often if lived closer! Carole Kinross ( England!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat Downstairs!tarlcabotDined on 9/6/2014The food in the upstairs restaurant is overpriced and not that good. You get much better value downstairs in the other adjacent portion of the building. We ordered some steaks which were WAY overcooked and also very late to the table, couldn't believed they even let that go out to customers. Waiter was apologetic and took the meals of the tab and comp'd a desert, but even with that the bill was high for the quality of food.Special Features:
- Unreasonably slow service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Anthony's relies on their wonderful view of the water at the expense of their dreadful service. I'd rate their food as an 8 out of 10; service as a 2 out of 10 - and it wasn't a busy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerJanelleDined on 9/1/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday dinner, we sat on the patio and it was perfect! It was sunny and we had a view over the water as well as looking to the left we had a perfect view of the ferris the two stadiums. The food was delicious, I would highly recommend the dungeness crab fettuccine it was delicious!! The server was awesome as well!Special Features:
- Good Not greatbobkVIPDined on 8/30/2014Good not great, solid, great view, so ask for window fresh seafood with good preparationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful View Wonderful FoodBailey123Dined on 8/30/2014View of Elliot Bay and the Seattle waterfront from the second floor level with beautiful wood finishes and a cozy small bar. (The first floor has restaurant service that is casual...still has nice views.) The service was terrific and the menu varied with nice choices. Will return on our next trip.Special Features:
- DisappointingEatOutTooOftenDined on 8/26/2014We're from Nashville and had high hopes for a superb seafood dinner in a superb spot. The view was spectacular. The food was not. An glob of butter underneath mashed potatoes that were too cold to melt it? Nice thought, horrific execution. Badly overcooked halibut. And while our waitress was apologetic, she offered nothing to compensate for the kitchen's failure. Not worth a return visit.Special Features:
- Delightful DinnermllpDined on 8/24/2014Everything from the view to the food was delightful. We both had fish which were fresh. My halibut was a little more done than I like but tasty.Special Features:
- a small family reuinionstringbreakerDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I met my cousin and her husband from out of the area for a mini reunion we had not seen each other for over 20 years. The wait staff was very patient with us and we did not feel rushed to order and get out. We were there for over three hours. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Amazing SeafoodneversayneverDined on 8/22/2014Decided to visit here after hearing that they have great seafood and oysters. Unfortunately, the oysters were not in season ( I guess you can appreciate there safety concerns). The view is beautiful, there is outdoor seating as well. I do feel they could work on the aesthetics for the outdoor seating, its a little bland for such a nice restaurant. The service is amazing, from the bartenders to the bus boys. I will mention the lobster and crab bisque is to die for as well as the fresh sourdough bread we all expect from a seafood restaurant. FYI: Valet parking is FREE!!!!Special Features:
- christy131VIPDined on 8/22/2014This restaurant has lots of windows with great views. I recommend going when it is still light out so you can take advantage of the views. It's definitely a more mature/older crowd. Great forspecial occasions. Service was average and food was good. We were in a hurry so didn't have too much. The items that are worth noting are the lingcod entrée and the pan seared beef appetizer. Their bread basket is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful location, food not goodsouthdakotafoodies1Dined on 8/19/2014The location is gorgeous, and the wine list was good. The food was not so good. The clam chowder was very bad, which I wouldn't expect from a seafood company in Seattle. I had the crab cakes, really not good. My husband said the salmon was okay. My daughter had pasta that was very strange tasting. The service was good. People on the convention center roof stared at us on the patio throughout our meal. Dessert, however, was excellent. Just skip the main courses.Special Features:
- Great SeafoodcvcvVIPDined on 8/16/2014The seafood here is always outstanding. We eat here whenever we are in Seattle.Special Features:
- Mushy King Crab LegsFiestaForeverDined on 8/8/2014My King crab legs at $52 were overlooked and seemed to have little meat in them. Personally I prefer to crack open the legs myself these were cracked open before they were served. They obviously we're not fresh. I have always had better King crab at Red Lobster.Special Features:
- perfect viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014This was a birthday celebration for our daughter, who had just turned 25. The view was spectacular, the weather perfect and the waiter superb. Food and drinks were top notch ....... all in all, a great way to enjoy turning 25!Special Features:
- Great view, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014This is my 4th time to Anthony's - I come every time I visit Seattle. The food is always amazing (ask your server for recommendations) and the views over the Sound are fantastic. I will be back!Special Features:
- MAgirlDined on 8/3/2014I had the grilled Pacific Swordfish, and it was dry, firm, and probably overcooked a little bit; a lot different from the fresh Atlantic Swordfish I enjoyed in New England three weeks ago. My visiting family enjoyed their entrees and the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food, but th\e tablesOpenTableBDFVIPDined on 8/1/2014We think the fish choices and the preparation are great but sat outside and was a bit disappointed at the cheap tables and chairs. Mind you we were upstairs and not at the dinerSpecial Features:
- Fresh and TastyJB786Dined on 7/30/2014If you want delicious seafood that is fresh and outstanding desserts that are from fresh fruits, this is the place to go. Both food and service were outstanding.
- What a wonderful waitress!KirklanderVIPDined on 7/30/2014I wish I would have written her name down--she was completely knowledgeable, had splendid recommendations, was on top of everything and very attentive to our needs. When I asked for a second glass of wine, one that was "a little dryer," she had the perfect substitute. Oh, and the food was great. A lovely evening with friends from out of tow.Special Features:
- Good meal and viewKristabDined on 7/29/2014Good meal and fantastic view for an evening in Seattle. Crab cakes were amazing and the wine flights at the bar were reasonable as well. Decent for kids but if you have a picky eater I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually outstandingMooshiegirlVIPDined on 7/29/2014I usually have extraordinary experiences here, service this time was well below norm. Food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressive restaurant!Bigbob1Dined on 7/26/2014Anthony's is a beautifully designed venue with high quality food and drinks ! Wine list as it seems with all Washinton and Victoria BC restaurants are loaded with wines from the area . My wife and I both like Chardonnay from caneros region of Napa! Good luck finding that in the northwest? Other than that very good spot! We had table of 12 which is always difficult to handle but they managed gracefully!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just hum drumweekendnseattleDined on 7/26/2014we were hoping for an exceptional seafood experience . we were told, we couldn't order fresh oysters during months without on r. they didn't have any. and the other restaurants near by were only serving frozen ones. contrary to that , there were fresh oysters in salt water tanks available near by (which we enjoyed from other restaurants} king crab served with French fries?????? no seattle sourdough. cioppino was average. we would not recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Anthony's Pier 66bamham59Dined on 7/26/2014First for us dining here. Staff was fantastic, view was wonderful. Best crab my husband has ever tasted and he eats it a lot! Would definitely return when we visit again. Deserves the title of best food in SeattleSpecial Features:
- Nice placeDamayVIPDined on 7/18/2014Firstly, the location is great, wonderful views from the dining room. Complimentary parking is also a benefit. We came early and had a couple of cocktails at the bar.....very friendly and knowledgeable bartender. the meal was very good. The only hitch in our fish dishes was that the uneven cut of my fish caused overcooking at the outer edges, but the middle was good. I could have stood it a little less cooked overall. My husband's black cod was perfectly done. Very reasonable corkage feeSpecial Features:
- Beautiful Evening outsideSkellyDined on 7/18/2014We sat on the deck just after the sun had gone behind the building next door and it was beautiful. Food was good but possibly a bit more exspenive than I am used too. They up the cost a little for tourists and the location and the "rare" fish and "fancyness of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/13/2014Excellent service. Solid food, but not spectacular, except deserts were amazing.Special Features:
- Best Anthony'sBrianDined on 7/11/2014This is my favorite of the Anthony's restaurants. This visit was in celebration of my girlfriend's birthday. On this visit we were fortunate to have an outside table on a beautiful July day. I had made reservations, and despite being about 10 minutes late, we were seated immediately on the deck with a beautiful view of Puget Sound. The service on the deck was excellent. The waiter anticipated every request and was quick to make sure we were thrilled with our dining experience. The food was better than either of us expected. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in SeattleVLFGVIPDined on 7/11/2014We love PIER 66! The Food...OUTSTANDING!!! The Service is OUTSTANDING! The VIEW IS SPECTACULAR ! We recently entertained out of town guests here, and loved their glowing appreciation ! ! ! Only wish they would bring back the Tempura Prawns and the Coconut Prawns ! ! ! THANK YOU, ALL...at PIER 66 ! ! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The seafood was not very goodATXBruceVIPDined on 7/9/2014Overall the service was very good. Drinks were great and the outdoor seating was beautiful. Unfortunately we started out by not getting our appetizer. By the time we mentioned this to the waitress we were about to receive the entrées so we passed on the appetizer. The main problem was with the entrées. 2 of the entrées had problems. First, the Fresh Pacific Ahi, which is billed as sashimi grade had sinu running throughout it making it very tough. Next, the chargrilled swordfish was overcooked and dry. The main problem with both dishes looks like it is a problem with fish selection. The swordfish was way to thin, 1/2 inch, for grilling. In the end the waitress took care of us but not what I expect for a seafood restaurant.
- Extremely accomodatingdeb1126Dined on 7/9/2014I took a large group of out of town business colleagues here last week, and cannot say enough good things about the experience. The service was excellent, we were able to sit on the deck and enjoy the water and a view of Mt. Rainier, food was great, wine lovely.... But the two things that stand out are how understanding the host were about some of our group being caught in traffic (mariner's game) -- and the server's patience with the group. REALLY professional and accommodating staff. Thank you!Special Features:
- Wonderful EveningDonnieDined on 7/5/2014This was our second time at Anthony's. We are from Raleigh NC and really looked forward to dining at Anthony's this past week. Our waitress, Megan, was excellent. She attended to our requests and offered excellent suggestions for dinner. Our dinners were were outstanding. The only disappointment was that oysters were out of season. Maybe next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014Fantastic view and even better food. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoudsDined on 7/1/2014Great view, outstanding waiter, seafood not the "best" in Seattle , however our problem is we are Seattleites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.