Anthony's Pier 66
2201 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Waterfront / Belltown
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Anthony's Pier 66
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-pier-66
- Phone: (206) 448-6688
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Brian Moore
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s Pier 66 is located on the downtown Seattle waterfront and is a premier Northwest seafood restaurant with panoramic views of the downtown Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Michele Beito 8772537362
- Cross Street: Bell St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Anthony's Pier 66 offers complimentary valet parking beginning at 4:30 p.m., located on Alaskan Way just North of the restaurant. Signs are posted at street level for your convenience. If you prefer to self park, validated parking is available in the Art Institute Parking Garage. Bring your parking voucher with you for validation.
A word from Anthony's Pier 66
Anthony's Pier 66 is located on the downtown Seattle waterfront in the same building as Anthony's Bell St. Diner and Anthony's Fish Bar. Anthony's Pier 66 is a premier Northwest seafood restaurant with panoramic views of the downtown Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier, and Elliott Bay's boating activity. Anthony's Pier 66 features fresh Northwest seafood simply prepared, in a contemporary, sophisticated waterfront setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Anthony's Pier 66 reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (87)special occasion (53)romantic (47)great for outdoor dining (30)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (22)notable wine list (15)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- frequentseattledinerDined on 11/12/2014Amazing service amd excellent food for a very special occasion, made for an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salmon Halibut combo is an A+ .roblieberDined on 11/9/2014Nice ambience, great bread, local wines only. Love the salmon/halibut combo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denise's reviewDenverdinerDined on 11/8/2014We dined at Anthony's on 11/8/14 as a belated anniversary celebration. We were seated at a table by the window with a great view of the waterfront and the Great Wheel. We ordered the Dungeness Crab stack as an appetizer and it was outstanding. My husband had the swordfish and I had the Pacific mahi mahi; both were excellent and exquisitely prepared. I had the 3 Syrah taster which was very tasty. I would highly recommend Anthony's for your next fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Directions ha!JennaSophiaVIPDined on 11/5/2014My mom wanted to go to Anthony's because they're having a lobster tail special. Well, no wonder! The construction, the blocked off roads, the staff having no clue how to direct us to the restaurant, we nearly aborted the whole thing. My sister, who met us there for dinner said the same thing. Also, for any elderly or disabled persons, the valet parking is half a block away from the restaurant. All of these things would have been good to know prior to driving there. Like a notice on their website or when making reservations. The dinner was well worth the trip. The waitstaff very personable and accommodating. I sent back my wine with no fuss. All in all we had a good time when we settled in and let go of the frustration of getting there.Special Features:
- Good spot for fresh seafoodseafoodyDined on 10/30/2014The staff were all very friendly and accommodating and the food was very good. My father was hoping to have shrimp tempura which they used to have on the menu, which he mentioned to the server, and they offered to make it for him anyway. He was very pleased. We were all pleased with the food and the experience.Special Features:
- BIslandDinerDined on 10/29/2014Very good service from hostess, waiter and busser. Food arrived hot and fresh. Reasonable portions, high quality and good value.Special Features:
- Is okay Okay?sandman478Dined on 10/28/2014This restaurant chain is a staple of the Northwest. And maybe it has gotten too comfortable and complacent. The location on the waterfront and the service from the waitstaff were both superb. However, the food, their primary product, had not changed in the years since I last visited. The seafood was overcooked and the entire meal much too salty and rather bland. But then maybe okay IS okay for a large chain.
- Amazing!ChiGolfDined on 10/27/2014Can't wait to go back- we were sat promptly (even though we arrived early for our reservation) and greeted by our charming server Ken. We really enjoyed his demeanor, and the food was superb. Fresh and delicious, and the meal was perfectly timed. The Alaskan King Crab legs are perfect- plump and sweet. We also had the Hawaiian nachos- tuna tartare on crispy sesame chips, yum! On our two week honeymoon, so far- this is the best food we have eaten. This will be a must on our next trip to Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I want my calories backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We went based on a recommendation during resturant week. We had the scallop and bacon jam appetizer which looked as though the scallops were pieces cut from a larger scallop and were only seared on one side. We had the wagyu beef sirloin from the resturant week selections since it was the only meal we could choose since we are expecting (ahi poke was a pairing with the salmon entre and the other entre, ling cod, had just gone out if season and was previously frozen). The steak was well done rather than medium but seasoned well. The accompaniments of green beans and fries were decent. Lastly we ordered the creme brûlée which felt and tasted like it came directly out of the fridge. Overall, we were hoping for so much more. Won't go back.Special Features:
- Best Waiter EvermissingmikeyDined on 10/27/2014Visiting from Utah, so the waterfront was a must! The food was delicious, the ambience was fabulous, but the waiter made the whole evening worth the visit. Seriously, the waiter was the best part of a delightful night. We had the $30 for 3 special and enjoyed the seafood marinara and salmon specials. Delightful!Special Features:
- Wonderful Dessert!jessicalynDined on 10/26/2014My friends and I came here for Seattle Restaurant Week menu on a Sunday evening. The service was great! We tried to diversify our orders as much as possible, but they were out of the Lingcod. This was disappointing because we only got there around 7pm, which I don't believe is terribly late. The steak was really difficult to chew, but it had a really nice sear and spice coating. The skinny fries it was served with was amazing though! But what really shined through was the dessert. I highly recommend the affogato float. When our server mentioned it was "a scoop of ice cream with a shot of espresso", i imagined a fairly small cup of dessert. I was proven wrong by the large coffee mug it was served in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice farewell to Seattle harborLuvfoodDined on 10/26/2014Restaurant ambiance was nice, great view of Seattle harbor, romantic dinner with my husband and good food.Special Features:
- What a great find!LuvHHDined on 10/25/2014Feel so lucky we found this restaurant! Great food, great view, Penn Cove Oysters, need I say anymore? Wine was delicious. Additionally, the valet parking was convenient and easy. Will visit here again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/23/2014Bring a sweater or shaw because it is quite cold in thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect date nightnew2foodDined on 10/21/2014My boyfriend and I came in during Seattle Restaurant Week, which is normally one of the worst times to try a new place, but Anthony's was fantastic. Food service was perfectly timed and the staff was attentive, polite, and unobtrusive. Very professional. We ordered several dishes plus dessert and each was perfectly done. I would absolutely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent,LindaBDined on 10/19/2014Loved everything, view, food, service 😘 our server was very helpful in choosing dinner and we loved everything's!Special Features:
- Anthony's is Consitently GoodDigiwaveDined on 10/19/2014Having dined at Anthony's Pier 66 several times, we went for the Seattle Restaurant Week offering of 3 courses for $30. It was very good. My wife and I have found that over the years, Anthony's has stayed consistently good and their seafood dishes are excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!flipperDined on 10/18/2014We frequent Anthony's most times we visit Seattle from Vancouver. It was my husband's birthday and the waiter brought dessert with a H.B. inscription which was the highlight of the night. Although our waiter was very versed with the menu and wine list I ended up pouring our wine every time after the initial time the waiter poured. The appetizer crab and melon salad was only okay. Halibut dish and prawns were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodMichelleDined on 10/4/2014Amazing food 😋. I went with my parents who lived many years in Paris and ate all around France and still they said the food was really good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No OystersMixedReviewsDined on 10/3/2014My husband was very disappointed to learn that Anthony's did not have oysters despite them being listed on the menu. He also was disappointed with the King salmon he ordered. I was very happy with the seasonal salad I ordered and the Alaskan duet of salmon and halibut.Special Features:
- Great experiencejvf41VIPDined on 9/26/2014Went to this place with a large group of 8 people and had a fabulous dinner, terrific table with a jaw dropping view of Elliot Bay and the whole Seattle skyling, truely fabulous experience. To top it off, the food was excellent....Special Features:
- Impressive findMrPickeyDined on 9/20/2014Locals recommended it yet our experience surprised other locals. I found it nailed a great rating on an evening I wanted to be memorable. Try that peach ice cream dessert, over the top!!!Special Features:
- Fresh Fish!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Had the Halibut and Salmon. Both cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/16/2014Terrible service. Food only so-so, but way overpriced. Would never go again.Special Features:
- Dissapointedlike2eatDined on 9/16/2014I was expecting great food, similar to the other Anthony's restaurants, plus the view. We had only the view.Special Features:
- Great viewAntonDined on 9/14/2014Excellent overall. We ate outside wih a fantastic view of Elliot Bay on a perfect summer evning. The service was excellent, the food very good. Only minor quibble was my salmon and my wife's halibut were just a little dry - cou,d have been cooked a minute or two less, but still very good. The waiter was very accomodating of a special request for dessert, which was excellent as well.Special Features:
- Gorgeous view!datingseattleDined on 9/13/2014We had dinner on a Saturday night, the restaurant has a great view of the harbor. Dinner was very good and the drinks were very high quality. The pomegranate drop and the roasted pear martini are excellent choices. Scallops and steak for dinner were tasty. The service was fantastic and also very funny.Special Features:
- Pleased and ImpressedRabloDined on 9/12/2014Having moved to Seattle a year ago, some people had warned us off of restaurants along the Alaskan Way, down on the water, beause they "were more for out-of-town tourists." Well Anthony's Pier 66 proved one of the top 5 meals we have experienced in Seattle in comparison to at least 30 diffferent restaurants that have made somebody's Top Ten lists. And the timing could not have been better, because we were entertaining out-of-town guests from North Carolina. All phases of the meal were excellent with our waitress being pleasant and patient in the face of many questions from wine through dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday treatSleeplessinseattle73Dined on 9/9/2014We had a wonderful birthday/anniversary meal and complimentary cake! Would come often if lived closer! Carole Kinross ( England!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat Downstairs!tarlcabotDined on 9/6/2014The food in the upstairs restaurant is overpriced and not that good. You get much better value downstairs in the other adjacent portion of the building. We ordered some steaks which were WAY overcooked and also very late to the table, couldn't believed they even let that go out to customers. Waiter was apologetic and took the meals of the tab and comp'd a desert, but even with that the bill was high for the quality of food.Special Features:
- Unreasonably slow service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014Anthony's relies on their wonderful view of the water at the expense of their dreadful service. I'd rate their food as an 8 out of 10; service as a 2 out of 10 - and it wasn't a busy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerJanelleDined on 9/1/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday dinner, we sat on the patio and it was perfect! It was sunny and we had a view over the water as well as looking to the left we had a perfect view of the ferris the two stadiums. The food was delicious, I would highly recommend the dungeness crab fettuccine it was delicious!! The server was awesome as well!Special Features:
- Good Not greatbobkVIPDined on 8/30/2014Good not great, solid, great view, so ask for window fresh seafood with good preparationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful View Wonderful FoodBailey123Dined on 8/30/2014View of Elliot Bay and the Seattle waterfront from the second floor level with beautiful wood finishes and a cozy small bar. (The first floor has restaurant service that is casual...still has nice views.) The service was terrific and the menu varied with nice choices. Will return on our next trip.Special Features:
- DisappointingEatOutTooOftenDined on 8/26/2014We're from Nashville and had high hopes for a superb seafood dinner in a superb spot. The view was spectacular. The food was not. An glob of butter underneath mashed potatoes that were too cold to melt it? Nice thought, horrific execution. Badly overcooked halibut. And while our waitress was apologetic, she offered nothing to compensate for the kitchen's failure. Not worth a return visit.Special Features:
- Delightful DinnermllpDined on 8/24/2014Everything from the view to the food was delightful. We both had fish which were fresh. My halibut was a little more done than I like but tasty.Special Features:
- a small family reuinionstringbreakerDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I met my cousin and her husband from out of the area for a mini reunion we had not seen each other for over 20 years. The wait staff was very patient with us and we did not feel rushed to order and get out. We were there for over three hours. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Amazing SeafoodneversayneverDined on 8/22/2014Decided to visit here after hearing that they have great seafood and oysters. Unfortunately, the oysters were not in season ( I guess you can appreciate there safety concerns). The view is beautiful, there is outdoor seating as well. I do feel they could work on the aesthetics for the outdoor seating, its a little bland for such a nice restaurant. The service is amazing, from the bartenders to the bus boys. I will mention the lobster and crab bisque is to die for as well as the fresh sourdough bread we all expect from a seafood restaurant. FYI: Valet parking is FREE!!!!Special Features:
- christy131VIPDined on 8/22/2014This restaurant has lots of windows with great views. I recommend going when it is still light out so you can take advantage of the views. It's definitely a more mature/older crowd. Great forspecial occasions. Service was average and food was good. We were in a hurry so didn't have too much. The items that are worth noting are the lingcod entrée and the pan seared beef appetizer. Their bread basket is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful location, food not goodsouthdakotafoodies1VIPDined on 8/19/2014The location is gorgeous, and the wine list was good. The food was not so good. The clam chowder was very bad, which I wouldn't expect from a seafood company in Seattle. I had the crab cakes, really not good. My husband said the salmon was okay. My daughter had pasta that was very strange tasting. The service was good. People on the convention center roof stared at us on the patio throughout our meal. Dessert, however, was excellent. Just skip the main courses.Special Features: