Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
135 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/
- Phone: (425) 822-0225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Louis Morales
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington, and its private dining room offers stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point, and the Seattle skyline. It has an intimate waterfront setting for all of your events and meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Beth Nance 8774522811
- Cross Street: 2nd Ave. South
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the upper parking level of the restaurant building) Self parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the lower parking level of the restaurant building)
A word from Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (70)special occasion (49)good for groups (34)neighborhood gem (28)romantic (27)great for outdoor dining (25)fit for foodies (21)great for brunch (15)kid-friendly (15)notable wine list (8)great for lunch (6)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- We've been going to Anthony'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/18/2014We've been going to Anthony's for years. The food is always great, the service excellent, and the view spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal Early Saturday EveningpetercVIPDined on 3/8/2014Went for an early meal, great service, window seat. Wife had a series of appitizers for her meal, I had a steak. Everything we cooked perfectly and nicely presented. No push to get us out. No upsell. All in all a very enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentLPG1023Dined on 3/7/2014What I like about Anthony's, consistency ... You can always count on great food, they never let you down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food better than last visit,vixnDined on 3/6/2014Food better than last visit, service far better than visit, but timing from order to delivery is slow. The art of checking back with customer to see how food tastes, more bread in a timely fashion is a lost art.Special Features:
- NW OystersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014The NW oyster mix was a hit. Love having a local restaurant serving a variety of NW and local seafood, all deliciously prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of $Notafan2Dined on 2/23/2014Poor service, poor food, rude hostess, a waste of money. The only good thing was the view.
- brunchrainydaydonDined on 2/16/2014Good food, pleanty of it, great view good service. Everything it should be.Special Features:
- Day after Valentine's DayinfrequentdinerDined on 2/15/2014We went for a romantic dinner and we had a nice table with a view. They still had the heart decorations up and had the special holiday drinks, so we were glad that we had waited until the next day when we were kid free and it was not so crowded. The special red drinks were inventive and delicious. Food was delicious. Service was great. Our waitress made us feel special and we lingered a long while over dessert and coffee. We didn't feel rushed and really enjoyed the evening.Special Features:
- It has been several yearsBellevueSteveDined on 2/8/2014It has been several years since the last time we ate at Anthony's. My wife had some great news and she wanted to celebrate with the family by going out to Anthony's...like her parents did when she was a kid. She really wanted crab - which is what she always ordered whenever we went. 5 or 6 years ago I participated in a focused group interview by Anthony's. I gave it raving reviews - great food, spectacular view, and amazing service...it was all true. Unfortunately it is no longer the case. They now have 1/2 a crab or two 3 oz. crab cakes! The snap peas were delicious except that they failed to pull the stems from them! I had their "Signature" NY Steak (fail). It was tough and tasteless. The tempura asparagus was the only saving grace.Special Features:
- A Great SpotEastSIderDined on 2/1/2014We enjoyed eating at Anthony's HomePort very much. A booth with a close-up view of the boats and view of the Lake and Seattle at dusk was really romantic. OpenTable was great for making our reservations since we were able to specify our desires for seating. The meals, seared ahi and silver salmon, were delicious. Anthony's is somewhat expensive, but well worth the price.Special Features:
- Great Time!!!!IssaquahBobDined on 1/31/2014We had a super time!!! The food was super! Our server, Erica, was very personable and knowledgeable. The ambience definitely allows for conversation between dinner partners. Overall, a first place restaurant that we will be back to often.Special Features:
- Sunset DinnerKirklandDined on 1/27/2014We chose Anthony's for an "early bird dinner" before a performance at the Krikland Performance Center. It was a good choice, though I had someconcerns that the meal might be skimpy since it was on a special menu. I was wrong. The cajun style Rock Fish was delicious; just spicey enough. The shrimp cocktail was small, but a nice complement to the salad, and the dessert was a nice finish. Our server was spot on and attentive, and the hostess read and accomodated our seating request.Special Features:
- serviceAnnieo2Dined on 1/26/2014the service was very slow eventhough the server was friendly and conciencious. He was assigned just too many tables to give each group the attention they should expect. Food was very good as always.Special Features:
- Beautiful view, excellent food.LynnDined on 1/24/2014This is the fourth time we have been to Anthony's in Kirkland.It feels like a chain -- albeit with an amazing view - but the food is consistently excellent. They definitely know how to move large numbers of people through a huge restaurant with efficiency and precision.Special Features:
- Dinner with my granddaughterdbamutiDined on 1/10/2014I love Anthony's and this was my first time back after a rather dismal experience a couple of months ago. The Manager gave us a special invitation back and came to our table to meet and greet which I found professional and over and above for customer service. All that said I find it difficult to say that the service was terrible. We waited over 20 minutes between finishing our salads and getting our entrees and then the "medium" steak I ordered came rare but the server never returned to tell her about it. I was very surprised by the sad level of service after my last visit so I think it is time to look elsewhere for that relaxing dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anthony's Great for Seafood & ValueMarc191VIPDined on 1/9/2014We went to Anthony's to celebrate a special birthday, and were not disappointed. From appetizers to desserts, Anthony's delighted us. I can still remember vividly--after days--how full of flavor and chocolatey the Bailey's Chocolate Mousse was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper on the waterPaulnkathyVIPDined on 1/8/2014After a long day on the road and a return trip in a torrential downpour, we selected the Kirkland Anthony's for the lobster special. Kathy had the lobster with baked potato and green beans - Paul had Cod with rice and green beans from the sunset menu. Dinner was excellent from salad to a shared creme brûlée. The ambiance was very nice and the view across the marina enjoyable. Our experience was enhanced by outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/29/2013I was pleasantly surprised how affordable brunch was. The food and service was great. Loved the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch HitJudelvalDined on 12/29/2013Met friends for a Sunday brunch at the Kirkland location. They recently moved to Washington state and this was their first time exploring the Eastside. We had a very nice window table overlooking the boat slips and Lake Washington. The servers were friendly and very good at checking up on water and coffee refills, removing finished plates and keeping us satisfied. The portions were large, vibrant looking, and very fragrant and flavorful. Without a doubt I would recommend others to this location for brunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome place on waterhungryDined on 12/20/2013We were waited on perfectly even though a huge tour group got there ahead of us our service was still great. The clam chowder was hearty and tasty and good selection for all of us. My salmon was cooked to perfection and the steak as well. Great view of the lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingKittyDined on 12/18/2013The early bird dinner offering is the best deal in town. The food has always been outstanding. The ambience is fabulous. Love this restaurant. Will come back hopefully very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday reviewlv2travelDined on 12/14/2013My friend and I enjoyed a nice dinner there. She has a walker andsteps which didn't work too well. I you go, make a reservation an ask for a dinner at lst floor level only. I tried the rockfish and was presented well but rice didn't have much flavor. Would sub potato for the rice next time. Friend had the seafood fetticunne and liked it.sSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed the dinning had aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/10/2013Enjoyed the dinning had a party of four plenty of table room service was excellent Food was great wonderful experience parking below the restaurant was great elevator to the floor for dinning was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner for the girlfriendBluejelloDined on 12/8/2013Nothing to complain about. Food was excellent, the service was amazing and our server was very delightful and friendly. The ambiance was nice, though I could have done without the loud, obnoxious woman you yelled across the restaurant for service after having been seated for five minutes, if that (the service wasn't even slow). That was the only unpleasantness of the evening but that is hardly the restaurants fault. The blackberry cobbler was delicious. Will definitely think about coiming back here should there be an occasion that calls for itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousFabulousDined on 12/7/2013No delay to seat us. Anthony's was serving hot chowder out on the streets for those braving the 20 degree weather to see a tree lighting! That was a bonus that we happened to find on our way to our reservation. GreAt food and service ( as always) Thanks Dave!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fish is really fresh,rainbowDined on 12/1/2013The fish is really fresh, but the preparation can be better,(should not be breaded).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience with kidsGenXGirlDined on 11/30/2013We had an odd group with two mom's, a 3yr old and a 12 yr old. We were made to feel welcome and the waitress was amazing. The food is upscale so limited for a 3yr old. She didn't blink when we asked for a bowl of ketchup and a spoon. Our 3 yr old was in love! It had been awhile since we have been able to visit and in the end as we got ready to leave we realized we were the only ones left. They were so gracious they never rushed us or made us feel anything but welcome. I would definitely recommend for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Delicious and a great value/RayBVIPDined on 11/27/2013We went to dinner and one of the items was the lobster special for $19. It was just delicious and so well prepared. It really is a great value meal. We had cocktails and the seared scallop app. Also very good and well prepared. Service, as usual, was terrific. We really enjoy going there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 4 Course Sunset DinnerSuziVIPDined on 11/18/2013Great food at a bargain price for Anthony's Homeport Sunset Dinner Menu which includes a small appetizer, salad or soup, a main course and dessert. I had the the shrimp cocktail, blue cheese salad, clam linguine and creme brulee, all of which were very tasty. My husband had the London Broil which he thoroughly enjoyed. You definitely will not leave hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem- delightful!KirkalndNative123Dined on 11/10/2013Great value- I expected it to be much more pricey. Went here with my family for Sunday Brunch. For under $20 I had a nice seafood omelet (crab and bay shrimp) and a bloody mary, and the breakfasts all come with a bread basket and a fruit plate. Most brunch menu entrees are between $11-18. The view is gorgeous. I hadn't been here in more than 10 years- I had gone in High school before a dance- and they really did a nice job. I never think of Anthony's as a go to spot. I had a great time. View is awesome. Food was awesome. Prices were awesome for a more upscale type place. (a bloody mary for $3.95? ok!) They also have a happy hour upstairs that I will have to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD ENERGETIC PLACE. BARCreechermanVIPDined on 11/8/2013GOOD ENERGETIC PLACE. BAR IS TIGHT AND APPEARS OT BE LOCAL. FOOD WAS GOOD. WAIT STAFF APPEARED TO HAVE A HARD TIME DUE TO LARGE PARTIES. HAD TO POUR OUR OWN WINE AND CHASE DOWN TO GET ORDERS IN. GOOD VIEW OF BAY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2013Very expensive restaurant only to get seafood meals that don't have flavor or taste. Even though the food seemed fresh, it was not tasty at all. I also asked to be seated at a nice table due to celebrating my husband's birthday and what we got was a table right next to the service area with plenty of empty tables at that time. No one seemed to care. I will not spend another cent here.
- Great Dinning ExperienceCraiggoDined on 11/3/2013There were four senior ladies and myself along with my 8 year old son. Everyone was very pleased with their brunch choices and were both surprized and excited for the fruit and coffee cake. All entres came as ordered and in less than 10 minutes. Wait staff was attentative and cherful. We stayed long, but were not prodded to leave. the weather was excellent and the view of the water spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and view!OkearnVIPDined on 10/23/2013Loved the food and the view. Great fresh oysters and seafood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with a viewGoodEatsDined on 10/20/2013The food was delicious. I was very fond of the Bailey's Irish cream chocolate mousse. The view of the water was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good and baddineout85Dined on 10/17/2013Parking is available under the restaurant which makes it easy to access. The service was acceptable. the food is pricy however, and the fish I ordered off the daily specials was tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocrecr0903Dined on 10/13/2013Was my first time at Anthony's in Kirkland and wasn't impressed. I believe the menu stated the Salmon had a sweet red pepper sauce, but in reality the whole plate was just doused in butter, so the salmon, potatoes and asparagus all just tasted of bland butter. The waitress also ignored us the whole time. Took our drink order when we were seated then came back 45 min later when we were all done eating asking if we wanted anything else to drink....our cups had been empty for easily 25 of those minutes. It does have a nice view of Lake Washington, but there are lots of great Seafood restaurants in and around Seattle...get out, take your photo of Lake Washington, then go find a better dinner spot.
- Girls out for breakfastSassyDined on 10/13/2013We had a great experience. There were four of us that had not seen each other in quite awhile. Our server understood that we were there to have a liesurely breakfast and was not intrusive, and available upon request. We did not feel rushed whatsoever, and enjoyed our time together. Upon leaving the restaurant, the hostess said "girls, continue to enjoy your day"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anthony' Homeport, KirklandskipDined on 10/12/2013My wife and I live in the Kirkland area and have visited this location on numerous occasions. We have also visited all their other locations. He have always found the Service, and Food Outstanding. We will definitely recommend this restaurant to any of our friends who are looking to a top rate restaurant to dine. We were there to celebrate my wife's and my birthdays. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night Hustle and BustlemavenmarjDined on 10/11/2013Anthony's Homeport was our restaurant of choice on October 11th. After a short wait, we were shown to a booth, not a window table for two as I had requested in my reservation. I asked the hostess for another table where my husband and I would be more comfortable. We got seated at a table for four, which was next to an already seated table of six. Not wanting to make an issue of it, we got seated. It was clear that we really should have moved again, because the large group next to us got noisier and noisier making even hearing our soft-spoken waitress a challenge. Our meal was excellent but that was no surprise. We have never had a poor meal at Anthony's. I was disappointed that my birthday celebration was not what it could have been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.