Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
135 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/
- Phone: (425) 822-0225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Louis Morales
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington, and its private dining room offers stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point, and the Seattle skyline. It has an intimate waterfront setting for all of your events and meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Beth Nance 8774522811
- Cross Street: 2nd Ave. South
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the upper parking level of the restaurant building) Self parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the lower parking level of the restaurant building)
A word from Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (68)special occasion (48)good for groups (34)neighborhood gem (27)romantic (25)great for outdoor dining (24)fit for foodies (20)great for brunch (15)kid-friendly (15)notable wine list (8)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- A very good experienceDutchsistersDined on 7/4/2014My sisters and I enjoyed the food very much and liked the service. We enjoyed watching the fireworks as well. It was quite noisy when we first came in but it became quieter later. We liked it a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening..Suedu56Dined on 7/4/2014We had a great table right near the window. It was quite busy but our server did not make us feel rushed.Food was good. Our salad had a little too much dressing and the vegetable were overcooked, but the seafood was fantastic.Special Features:
- Reliable food, good service, view.foodloverDined on 7/4/2014Been at Anthony's HomePort several times and every time we are satisfied with the food, good service, and scenic view of the restaurant. Will keep coming back!Special Features:
- Great food & serviceyum916Dined on 7/1/2014I have been to the Anthony's in Seattle's waterfront and Bellingham and this was my first visit to Kirkland. It is a keeper and I am definitely coming back! The food was delicious and service was amazing!Special Features:
- BirthdayDined on 7/1/2014very nice experience. Anthony's can be counted on for great food, especially seafood. The service is always very good and the pricing quite fair. Anthony's is my "Go To" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PSmileyDined on 6/30/2014We went to Anthony's in Kirkland for our 41st Anniversary. I ordered the Alaskan Cod which was fine. My wife ordered the lobster. I am from Bangor, Maine and we were very disappointed with the lobster. It had been frozen and was not a Maine lobster. At a price of $49 for the lobster I think it should have been better. I thought Anthony's was too pricey, but the service was good and the view of Lake Washington and the Kirkland marinas is terrific. There are a lot of places to enjoy a dinner in Kirkland and Seattle. I surely would not order the lobster at Anthony's again.
- Great place for celebrationsgallagrrrrDined on 6/28/2014Celebrated an anniversary here. Had a great table by the window. Fantastic view of the lake. The steak was very tender. The King salmon was delicious, as it should be. The dessert menu is one of those that makes you want to say "I'll have one of each!" The server was very helpful in narrowing the list to the strawberry sorbet. We will be back and we won't wait for an anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding servicerelaxedDined on 6/28/2014Went way out of the way to accommodate and personalized our service and the food was very good, and good selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and serviceTammyDined on 6/27/2014Our server Iryna was terrific, very friendly and helpful. Her charming grace really shown as she answered our menu questions about our terrific meal. The fish was perfectly cooked and the plate was beautiful. I am very impressed also with the manager and her handling of a minor problem on a previous visit. I would recommend this restaurant and will return, especially when you want good food with a gorgeous view in downtown Kirkland.Special Features:
- Terrific!FamilyDined on 6/26/2014We had a table for 6 right on the window looking over Lake Washington. We had salmon, Halibut and fresh strawberry shortcake for dessert. The fish was cooked perfectly and presented well. We enjoyed a nice wine selection as well. The appetizers of crab and artichoke dip, calamari, and prawns were fabulous. The manager, Marybeth Nance was delightful. With her help we even sent some dinner to the great young men at the valet just for fun. This is a fantastic location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousthisgirllovestoeatDined on 6/22/2014Anne our waitress was lovely, so nice and professional. We had a great experience the food was delicious and getting the fruit and coffee cake was wonderful-so much food! I took it home and ate it for several snacks. I had never been here for brunch (only dinner/happy hour) but I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a view!Mike98029VIPDined on 6/21/2014The decor may be a bit dated, but the view more than makes up for what the decor lacks. Great service and food quality is what you would expect st this price point. Great place to enjoy a sunset!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice meal!BothellShopperVIPDined on 6/19/2014My friends and I had very good meals here. The fettuccine was better than the lingcod, but everything was very good. The burnt cream was good, the molten chocolate cake, divine! Good service as well.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerJayray35Dined on 6/18/2014We dined at Anthony's on June 18th for my partner's birthday, the food was great, service even better, we were looked after supberbly the view is wonderful and great ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MixedNewtotownqDined on 6/14/2014The view over Lake Washington is terrific. The Service was good. The food was mixed.....fish was very good, Caesar Salad was disappointing.Special Features:
- Nice evening outCurlytopDined on 6/13/2014Our server was so nice and knowledgeable of the entrées. The help staff was very efficient, never had to ask for more water or bread. We had a marvelous, memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!MH1004Dined on 6/7/2014Been to two different ones and loved everything about this restaurant.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014great food (salmon was amazing!) , great atmosphere and wonderful service. highly recommend it and we will be back.
- Great food and location.BMW535inflDined on 6/6/2014We're from Florida. We don't know restaurants in this area. We used a ratings site to pick this restaurant a couple years ago and it didn't disappoint. Went again this year and we were happy to find that, if anything, it has improved.Special Features:
- Always PleasantrhodabeDined on 6/5/2014This isn't a knock-your-socks off place, but sometimes you want to keep those socks on and have a nice, easy, tasty dinner without breaking the bank completely or driving far from home. Anthony's fills the bill reliably. We had the Sunset Dinner specials, a pretty good deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wedding anniversary traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014My wife and I have made it somewhat of an annual tradition to try and celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner at Anthony's. The food and scenic view is really something that we look forward to. We are fortunate in celebrating our anniversary in June and we can enjoy the copper river salmon that Anthony's prepares. We have been blessed to be married for 47 years and when we have been able to dine at Anthony's it has always been very special for us.Special Features:
- Copper River Salmon!jimzinVIPDined on 5/20/2014The Copper River salmon was outstanding, fixed like only Anthony's seems to be able to do and has done for me for the past 25 years. I travel to Bellevue for business and when I'm there during Copper River salmon season, I always have dinner at Anthony's, even during the years when the abandoned ghost ship was tied up and blocking the view! With Crab Cracker gone and 3rd Floor Fish Café out, this is it folks and still the best.Special Features:
- Three wordsbuffaloedDined on 5/19/2014Copper River Salmon. We were fortunate enough to make our reservation during the beginning of Copper River Salmon season. All 5 of us ordered it, and were delighted. The service was extraordinary. My wife has food allergies, and the server and kitchen were extremely accommodating, checking for ingredients and making sure her dinner was outstanding. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Copper River SalmonluvgoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014The salmon was a little lack luster. I expected more from a Sea Food Restaurant. I was hoping it would blow me away and it was quite average to bland. Same with the mashed potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Copper River Salmon? Really?PabloVIPDined on 5/16/20141st Day of Copper River Salmon season - YAY!. Taken to probably the worst table in the house, overlooking a cash register and pushed back into the farthest corner of the place, with poor views. I complained and were reseated - but a sign of things to come. I'm thinking - they think we're rubes. For meals, we all bought the $40 King Copper River Salmon on Day 1. We expected to get the succulent, red darlings that people expect from this fabulous catch. Instead we received what looked and tasted like a nice farm catch... a dryish, very pale pink filet that disappointed. Comparing notes at home, we both had the same idea-baited and switched to a farm raised fish? Unthinkable, but hard not to come to that conclusion. Never going back.
- Romantic Marina AmbiencesimbobDined on 5/5/2014Anthony's Home Port has a beautiful view of the Kirkland Marina, Lake Washington, and the Seattle skyline. The wait staff was very attentive and quick to seat me when I showed up early for my reservation. The menu is very northwest and mainly consists of seafood. The non-seafood items are fairly limited. The prices are a little high, but the portions are of reasonable size. The food was very good, but the ambience and view are the highlight. The noise level was on the quiet side which also helps enhance the atmosphere.Special Features:
- TammyDined on 4/29/2014Good food, great view! The cod was excellent. Our waitress was really sweet. I would have liked to sit at the open tables on the beautiful day outside but was put off by the receptionist. Lack of waiters?Special Features:
- It was Great!!Number1FanDined on 4/26/2014Our neighbors just moved here from out of state, so we recommended we go to Anthony's in Kirkland. It was outstanding, service was wonderful. We were able to visit before ordering. Wait staff did not rush us to order, nor did they rush us to leave. We spend 3 1/2 hrs at the table, our friends were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food-great viewRayBVIPDined on 4/21/2014The food was very good and the prices moderate. Lots of good choices on the menu. The service was excellent and view outstanding. We like it there and will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2014I was extremely disappointed in the food. No taste, extremely bland. We had an appetizer with lobster, mango and avacado that looked like a scrambled mess. My wife's salmon was a special and it was terrible. On a good note, the service was excellent and the food came out in perfect succession. I just wish it would have tasted better for the price. This was one of the few date nights my wife and I get. We won't be coming back.
- DisappointedPomPomPomDined on 4/16/2014Heard great things. Didn't experience it here. The hostess never made eye contact with us when we checked in for our rez. We had to wait 10 min past our rez. It took another 10 before the waitress came to take our order. No bread, no drinks offered at that point. My husband ordered the wild Alaskan salmon and I had the lingcod. Both were mushy and tasteless. I didn't have to chew; I just mushed the food between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. The waitress never came by to check on how we were doing until it was time to pay. The only thing I did like was my drink: basil pom. The scene was beautiful despite the gloomy, rainy weather. Noise level was loud; not ideal for romantic dinner for two.Special Features:
- Great view but food is just oksnowDined on 4/15/2014My frist time here and was stunned by the great view overlooking Lake of Washington and the skyline of Seattle downtown. Restaurant itself is a little crowded so small group has the best chance to sit by the window. Ordered calamari as appetizer and the batter was thick and not crispy. Clam chowder was just ok, nothing special. Claimed they serve freshest seafood so I had cod, husband had salmon. Both our fish dishes were overcooked and dry. My cod was covered with white/tartar sauce so I can not taste if the fish is fresh or not. Service was good except sent the wrong dessert to my husband but we were lazy to complain because everything seems to take forever to arrive.Special Features:
- Fish was not fresh..foodguruDined on 4/14/2014fish was bland...rice was hard to eat....Not worth the price... i think i can bake a ling cod better =)
- Anthony's Homeport- Kirkland gemcoho1fanDined on 4/14/2014The place is a vibrant, scenic dining experience. The seafood is always outstanding and the signature clam chowder memorable. The staff are attentive and friendly all of which makes for an enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Experience123049Dined on 4/14/2014The food was nothing special. The shrimp cocktail reminded me of the small glass of bay shrimp in cocktail sauce you'd buy @ Safeway. My Caesar Salad looked & tasted like it came out of a bag ( also from Safeway). Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Spur of the Moment DinnerJeffDined on 4/13/2014The weather in Bellevue was wonderful on Sunday - sunny and near 70 - so we decided we wanted to go someplace to eat where we could enjoy the wonderful weather. Anthony's in Kirkland was a perfect choice - we went upstairs to the bar to have a glass of wine while we waited for our table to be prepared - and the timing was such that we got to see a wonderful sunset over Lake Washington. It was Restaurant Week in Seattle so we chose 2 of the special meals that Anthony's was offering - the Lingcod and the Salmon. Both were excellent. The view of Lake Washington, the ambiance and the food were all great this night. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBrickroadDined on 4/13/2014Sunday evening was very busy, although we had booked there was no table available and we were advised to find a table upstairs. Service was friendly but not up to expectations. Food arrived before our drinks arrived. Main meal arrived too quickly and before we had the opportunity to order wine. However sunset view was gorgeous, waitress was friendly and helpful and thanked us for our patience on an exceptionally busy night. The cod was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningthegogojVIPDined on 4/12/2014The food was delicious, our server was fantastic and the view and sunset superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful view and food.yummy1Dined on 4/10/2014I have a food allergy to a few things. No problem! They did a wonderful job. The food was just very good. Nice wine selection as well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We didn't get enough timemargateDined on 3/30/2014We didn't get enough time to finish our salads before our entrees arrived. The kitchen needs to get a better sense of timing. I dislike excessive waiting - but I hate being rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.