Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
135 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/
- Phone: 4258220225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Louis Morales
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington, and its private dining room offers stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point, and the Seattle skyline. It has an intimate waterfront setting for all of your events and meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Beth Nance 8774522811
- Cross Street: 2nd Ave. South
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the upper parking level of the restaurant building) Self parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the lower parking level of the restaurant building)
A word from Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (66)special occasion (40)great for outdoor dining (28)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (18)romantic (17)great for brunch (14)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great meal tonightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Everything was delicious. Shrimp cocktail was superb!Special Features:
- KBDinerDined on 8/12/2014Normally Anthony's in Kirkland is a family favorite. They must have been having a bad night. Only one of the 4 meals turned out well. Manager did a great job of trying to make it right. So disappointing.
- Do not order the troutNoinouanneDined on 8/9/2014First of all I would like to thank the staff for giving me a window table as I requested when I booked the table. I have had very good meals at Anthony's in the past but Saturday's was not one of them. I had clam chowder for starter. It was good but not memorable. I then had trout. Ok, this is not seafood but it is fish. The trout was coated with panko as advertised on the menu which was good but it had been fried in margarine. I could taste that it hadn't been done in oil or real butter so I was very disappointed. Also, the green beans were undercooked. I like my vegetables crunchy but those were just not cooked enough. As I said I have had amazing food in the past at Anthony's and I will go back. Just don't order trout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and FoodCraiggoDined on 8/8/2014Celebrating with some friends. Early bird special was an excellent choice. Rock fish and salmon was ordered. Outdoor seating and the view was awesome. Food was excellent and as ordered.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationSmokeystellaDined on 8/8/2014It was my mothers 99th Birthday and we had a wonderful time. Our service was perfect and my mom was treated like Queen, she was thrilled. It was and absolutely perfect evening.Special Features:
- Stunning view & excellent food!NWExplrDined on 8/6/2014We enjoyed a delicious outdoor dinner on a perfect summer evening. The salmon was excellent and the fresh peach ice cream was fabulous!Special Features:
- HarnerDined on 7/30/2014Service and view was great, food was poor. Had read reviews that the salmon was not so good - I agree. The recent review likening the food to Safeway takeout was spot on for me.Special Features:
- Good foodKikihiVIPDined on 7/30/2014Overall, a good experience. Sunset dinner options are good and tasted fine. They could use some sun-blocking window screens - the kind you can see through. It was quite warm and sunny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cherylDined on 7/26/2014The restaurant has a beautiful setting and the service was very good. I had ordered alder plank smoked salmon which was disappointing. it tasted like a salmon baked in an oven. It was not outstanding in any way, and was expensive. When I inquired about it, they said it was baked in the oven on a alder plank, but if it was, there was no trace of taste. We love salmon that is alder or cedar smoked, and while this was listed as alder plank smoked, it sure didn't taste like it. The accompanying corn pudding was also very tasteless. Overall we were not impressed with the food, but loved the view.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Anthony's is always dependable, great view on Lake Washington, seafood always excellent and we have never experienced anything but the best in service. My wife had seafood fettuccine and I had scallops...both great.Special Features:
- jimhorn1Dined on 7/9/2014Had a great sunset dinner with our friends. Great evening.Special Features:
- MothergooseDined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed our experience at Anthony's. I especially enjoy brunch. I had the San Juan scramble and it was very good. I enjoy the wonderful fruit and coffee cake. We love the waterfront.Special Features:
- A very good experienceDutchsistersDined on 7/4/2014My sisters and I enjoyed the food very much and liked the service. We enjoyed watching the fireworks as well. It was quite noisy when we first came in but it became quieter later. We liked it a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening..Suedu56Dined on 7/4/2014We had a great table right near the window. It was quite busy but our server did not make us feel rushed.Food was good. Our salad had a little too much dressing and the vegetable were overcooked, but the seafood was fantastic.Special Features:
- Reliable food, good service, view.foodloverDined on 7/4/2014Been at Anthony's HomePort several times and every time we are satisfied with the food, good service, and scenic view of the restaurant. Will keep coming back!Special Features:
- Great food & serviceyum916Dined on 7/1/2014I have been to the Anthony's in Seattle's waterfront and Bellingham and this was my first visit to Kirkland. It is a keeper and I am definitely coming back! The food was delicious and service was amazing!Special Features:
- BirthdayDined on 7/1/2014very nice experience. Anthony's can be counted on for great food, especially seafood. The service is always very good and the pricing quite fair. Anthony's is my "Go To" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PSmileyDined on 6/30/2014We went to Anthony's in Kirkland for our 41st Anniversary. I ordered the Alaskan Cod which was fine. My wife ordered the lobster. I am from Bangor, Maine and we were very disappointed with the lobster. It had been frozen and was not a Maine lobster. At a price of $49 for the lobster I think it should have been better. I thought Anthony's was too pricey, but the service was good and the view of Lake Washington and the Kirkland marinas is terrific. There are a lot of places to enjoy a dinner in Kirkland and Seattle. I surely would not order the lobster at Anthony's again.
- Great place for celebrationsgallagrrrrDined on 6/28/2014Celebrated an anniversary here. Had a great table by the window. Fantastic view of the lake. The steak was very tender. The King salmon was delicious, as it should be. The dessert menu is one of those that makes you want to say "I'll have one of each!" The server was very helpful in narrowing the list to the strawberry sorbet. We will be back and we won't wait for an anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding servicerelaxedDined on 6/28/2014Went way out of the way to accommodate and personalized our service and the food was very good, and good selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and serviceTammyDined on 6/27/2014Our server Iryna was terrific, very friendly and helpful. Her charming grace really shown as she answered our menu questions about our terrific meal. The fish was perfectly cooked and the plate was beautiful. I am very impressed also with the manager and her handling of a minor problem on a previous visit. I would recommend this restaurant and will return, especially when you want good food with a gorgeous view in downtown Kirkland.Special Features:
- Terrific!FamilyDined on 6/26/2014We had a table for 6 right on the window looking over Lake Washington. We had salmon, Halibut and fresh strawberry shortcake for dessert. The fish was cooked perfectly and presented well. We enjoyed a nice wine selection as well. The appetizers of crab and artichoke dip, calamari, and prawns were fabulous. The manager, Marybeth Nance was delightful. With her help we even sent some dinner to the great young men at the valet just for fun. This is a fantastic location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousthisgirllovestoeatDined on 6/22/2014Anne our waitress was lovely, so nice and professional. We had a great experience the food was delicious and getting the fruit and coffee cake was wonderful-so much food! I took it home and ate it for several snacks. I had never been here for brunch (only dinner/happy hour) but I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a view!Mike98029VIPDined on 6/21/2014The decor may be a bit dated, but the view more than makes up for what the decor lacks. Great service and food quality is what you would expect st this price point. Great place to enjoy a sunset!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice meal!BothellShopperVIPDined on 6/19/2014My friends and I had very good meals here. The fettuccine was better than the lingcod, but everything was very good. The burnt cream was good, the molten chocolate cake, divine! Good service as well.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerJayray35Dined on 6/18/2014We dined at Anthony's on June 18th for my partner's birthday, the food was great, service even better, we were looked after supberbly the view is wonderful and great ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MixedNewtotownqDined on 6/14/2014The view over Lake Washington is terrific. The Service was good. The food was mixed.....fish was very good, Caesar Salad was disappointing.Special Features:
- Nice evening outCurlytopDined on 6/13/2014Our server was so nice and knowledgeable of the entrées. The help staff was very efficient, never had to ask for more water or bread. We had a marvelous, memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!MH1004Dined on 6/7/2014Been to two different ones and loved everything about this restaurant.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014great food (salmon was amazing!) , great atmosphere and wonderful service. highly recommend it and we will be back.
- Great food and location.BMW535inflDined on 6/6/2014We're from Florida. We don't know restaurants in this area. We used a ratings site to pick this restaurant a couple years ago and it didn't disappoint. Went again this year and we were happy to find that, if anything, it has improved.Special Features:
- Always PleasantrhodabeDined on 6/5/2014This isn't a knock-your-socks off place, but sometimes you want to keep those socks on and have a nice, easy, tasty dinner without breaking the bank completely or driving far from home. Anthony's fills the bill reliably. We had the Sunset Dinner specials, a pretty good deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wedding anniversary traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014My wife and I have made it somewhat of an annual tradition to try and celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner at Anthony's. The food and scenic view is really something that we look forward to. We are fortunate in celebrating our anniversary in June and we can enjoy the copper river salmon that Anthony's prepares. We have been blessed to be married for 47 years and when we have been able to dine at Anthony's it has always been very special for us.Special Features:
- Copper River Salmon!jimzinVIPDined on 5/20/2014The Copper River salmon was outstanding, fixed like only Anthony's seems to be able to do and has done for me for the past 25 years. I travel to Bellevue for business and when I'm there during Copper River salmon season, I always have dinner at Anthony's, even during the years when the abandoned ghost ship was tied up and blocking the view! With Crab Cracker gone and 3rd Floor Fish Café out, this is it folks and still the best.Special Features:
- Three wordsbuffaloedDined on 5/19/2014Copper River Salmon. We were fortunate enough to make our reservation during the beginning of Copper River Salmon season. All 5 of us ordered it, and were delighted. The service was extraordinary. My wife has food allergies, and the server and kitchen were extremely accommodating, checking for ingredients and making sure her dinner was outstanding. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Copper River SalmonluvgoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014The salmon was a little lack luster. I expected more from a Sea Food Restaurant. I was hoping it would blow me away and it was quite average to bland. Same with the mashed potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Copper River Salmon? Really?PabloDined on 5/16/20141st Day of Copper River Salmon season - YAY!. Taken to probably the worst table in the house, overlooking a cash register and pushed back into the farthest corner of the place, with poor views. I complained and were reseated - but a sign of things to come. I'm thinking - they think we're rubes. For meals, we all bought the $40 King Copper River Salmon on Day 1. We expected to get the succulent, red darlings that people expect from this fabulous catch. Instead we received what looked and tasted like a nice farm catch... a dryish, very pale pink filet that disappointed. Comparing notes at home, we both had the same idea-baited and switched to a farm raised fish? Unthinkable, but hard not to come to that conclusion. Never going back.
- Romantic Marina AmbiencesimbobDined on 5/5/2014Anthony's Home Port has a beautiful view of the Kirkland Marina, Lake Washington, and the Seattle skyline. The wait staff was very attentive and quick to seat me when I showed up early for my reservation. The menu is very northwest and mainly consists of seafood. The non-seafood items are fairly limited. The prices are a little high, but the portions are of reasonable size. The food was very good, but the ambience and view are the highlight. The noise level was on the quiet side which also helps enhance the atmosphere.Special Features:
- The following 200 reviews are from the Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews archive.
- TammyDined on 4/29/2014Good food, great view! The cod was excellent. Our waitress was really sweet. I would have liked to sit at the open tables on the beautiful day outside but was put off by the receptionist. Lack of waiters?Special Features:
- It was Great!!Number1FanDined on 4/26/2014Our neighbors just moved here from out of state, so we recommended we go to Anthony's in Kirkland. It was outstanding, service was wonderful. We were able to visit before ordering. Wait staff did not rush us to order, nor did they rush us to leave. We spend 3 1/2 hrs at the table, our friends were very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.