Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
135 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anthonys.com/restaurants/detail/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/
- Phone: 4258220225
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Louis Morales
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Anthony’s HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington, and its private dining room offers stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point, and the Seattle skyline. It has an intimate waterfront setting for all of your events and meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Beth Nance 8774522811
- Cross Street: 2nd Ave. South
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the upper parking level of the restaurant building) Self parking is available while dining at Anthony's (located on the lower parking level of the restaurant building)
A word from Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland
Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Anthony's HomePort - Kirkland reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (70)special occasion (44)great for outdoor dining (27)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (21)romantic (17)great for brunch (16)fit for foodies (12)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Always SatisfyingAlbannachDined on 9/13/2014Kirkland Anthony's Homeport has been our destination for birthdays and fine seafood meals for years. September 13th was no exception. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Yum!BellevueSteveDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I wanted to go out for a nice romantic dinner. You can't beat the view from Anthony's in Kirkland, especially in the evening as the sun goes down. The service and the food were both excellent. I had the King Salmon Medallion with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. My wife had the chop salad with crab. It also comes with shrimp but my wife substituted more crab - the waitress had them give her plenty. The salmon was cooked perfectly. The sauce added just the right flavor so that every bite was a delight. The garlic mashed potatoes were perfect and the green beans an added treat. My wife's chopped salad was brimming with crab meat. It was as festive to the eye as to her palate. She delighted at every bite. Wonderful.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Always a good choice for dining out. I had the mussels and fries; they were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anthony's HomePortschooveDined on 9/8/2014The food was good, but took a long time to get it. The service was pretty poor. The couple next to us voiced a complaint about it to the manager. We were there over a hour and a half and did not get our water glasses refilled till the very end. Our waiter did not check on us for the entire wait or meal period. They do have really good specials in regards to seafood, but so does every other place in the area.Special Features:
- Stick to seafoodJudyDined on 9/7/2014Five of us went for a Sunday early lunch. The ambiance is good, with a nice view, and our server was very pleasant. A basket of yummy coffee cake arrived, and a plate of fruit. Unfortunately, that's where things started to fall apart. My daughter's cappuccino tasted burned so she asked for a plain cup of coffee. Three of us had bacon and it was so under-cooked that it was inedible. They did take the cappuccino off our bill and brought our daughter's bacon back--burned to a crisp this time--so the rest of us didn't bother asking and just didn't eat ours. We've been eating at various Anthony's restaurants for years and will continue to do so, but will probably stick to seafood entrees in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Outstanding view and good food. Excellent service.Special Features:
- RAZ1Dined on 9/6/2014Consistently delivers fine food and atmosphere at reasonable pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites in KirklandjohngrinsVIPDined on 9/6/2014Consistently good food and service; stunning view, especially at sunset. They offer a sunset dining menu during the week, smaller portions, smaller price. AND Fish Tail Organic IPA !Special Features:
- Great Service!Tedster49RDined on 8/31/2014We've eaten at Anthonys Homeport several times in the past. The brunch menu is always great along with its selection. What made this experience one of our best was the service. Our waitress was Ann and she is fantastic. She sasw that our every need was taken care of. The coffee cup never emptied and whatever we needed, we were given. Sometimes, in the past, the service was not so great, thus taking away from the meal. Ann is very personable, friendly and what a beautiful smile!!!!! Puts me in a good mood immediately!Special Features:
- Good for dinner with a viewOneBiteataTimeDined on 8/29/2014Anthony's consistently delivers good food, reliable service, and the views of Lake Washington and Seattle are great.Special Features:
- Great meal tonightGreenbeanDined on 8/23/2014Everything was delicious. Shrimp cocktail was superb!Special Features:
- KBDinerDined on 8/12/2014Normally Anthony's in Kirkland is a family favorite. They must have been having a bad night. Only one of the 4 meals turned out well. Manager did a great job of trying to make it right. So disappointing.
- Do not order the troutNoinouanneVIPDined on 8/9/2014First of all I would like to thank the staff for giving me a window table as I requested when I booked the table. I have had very good meals at Anthony's in the past but Saturday's was not one of them. I had clam chowder for starter. It was good but not memorable. I then had trout. Ok, this is not seafood but it is fish. The trout was coated with panko as advertised on the menu which was good but it had been fried in margarine. I could taste that it hadn't been done in oil or real butter so I was very disappointed. Also, the green beans were undercooked. I like my vegetables crunchy but those were just not cooked enough. As I said I have had amazing food in the past at Anthony's and I will go back. Just don't order trout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and FoodCraiggoDined on 8/8/2014Celebrating with some friends. Early bird special was an excellent choice. Rock fish and salmon was ordered. Outdoor seating and the view was awesome. Food was excellent and as ordered.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationSmokeystellaDined on 8/8/2014It was my mothers 99th Birthday and we had a wonderful time. Our service was perfect and my mom was treated like Queen, she was thrilled. It was and absolutely perfect evening.Special Features:
- Stunning view & excellent food!NWExplrDined on 8/6/2014We enjoyed a delicious outdoor dinner on a perfect summer evening. The salmon was excellent and the fresh peach ice cream was fabulous!Special Features:
- HarnerDined on 7/30/2014Service and view was great, food was poor. Had read reviews that the salmon was not so good - I agree. The recent review likening the food to Safeway takeout was spot on for me.Special Features:
- Good foodKikihiVIPDined on 7/30/2014Overall, a good experience. Sunset dinner options are good and tasted fine. They could use some sun-blocking window screens - the kind you can see through. It was quite warm and sunny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cherylDined on 7/26/2014The restaurant has a beautiful setting and the service was very good. I had ordered alder plank smoked salmon which was disappointing. it tasted like a salmon baked in an oven. It was not outstanding in any way, and was expensive. When I inquired about it, they said it was baked in the oven on a alder plank, but if it was, there was no trace of taste. We love salmon that is alder or cedar smoked, and while this was listed as alder plank smoked, it sure didn't taste like it. The accompanying corn pudding was also very tasteless. Overall we were not impressed with the food, but loved the view.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Anthony's is always dependable, great view on Lake Washington, seafood always excellent and we have never experienced anything but the best in service. My wife had seafood fettuccine and I had scallops...both great.Special Features:
- jimhorn1Dined on 7/9/2014Had a great sunset dinner with our friends. Great evening.Special Features:
- MothergooseDined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed our experience at Anthony's. I especially enjoy brunch. I had the San Juan scramble and it was very good. I enjoy the wonderful fruit and coffee cake. We love the waterfront.Special Features:
- A very good experienceDutchsistersDined on 7/4/2014My sisters and I enjoyed the food very much and liked the service. We enjoyed watching the fireworks as well. It was quite noisy when we first came in but it became quieter later. We liked it a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening..Suedu56Dined on 7/4/2014We had a great table right near the window. It was quite busy but our server did not make us feel rushed.Food was good. Our salad had a little too much dressing and the vegetable were overcooked, but the seafood was fantastic.Special Features:
- Reliable food, good service, view.foodloverDined on 7/4/2014Been at Anthony's HomePort several times and every time we are satisfied with the food, good service, and scenic view of the restaurant. Will keep coming back!Special Features:
- Great food & serviceyum916Dined on 7/1/2014I have been to the Anthony's in Seattle's waterfront and Bellingham and this was my first visit to Kirkland. It is a keeper and I am definitely coming back! The food was delicious and service was amazing!Special Features:
- BirthdayDined on 7/1/2014very nice experience. Anthony's can be counted on for great food, especially seafood. The service is always very good and the pricing quite fair. Anthony's is my "Go To" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PSmileyDined on 6/30/2014We went to Anthony's in Kirkland for our 41st Anniversary. I ordered the Alaskan Cod which was fine. My wife ordered the lobster. I am from Bangor, Maine and we were very disappointed with the lobster. It had been frozen and was not a Maine lobster. At a price of $49 for the lobster I think it should have been better. I thought Anthony's was too pricey, but the service was good and the view of Lake Washington and the Kirkland marinas is terrific. There are a lot of places to enjoy a dinner in Kirkland and Seattle. I surely would not order the lobster at Anthony's again.
- Great place for celebrationsgallagrrrrDined on 6/28/2014Celebrated an anniversary here. Had a great table by the window. Fantastic view of the lake. The steak was very tender. The King salmon was delicious, as it should be. The dessert menu is one of those that makes you want to say "I'll have one of each!" The server was very helpful in narrowing the list to the strawberry sorbet. We will be back and we won't wait for an anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding servicerelaxedDined on 6/28/2014Went way out of the way to accommodate and personalized our service and the food was very good, and good selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and serviceTammyDined on 6/27/2014Our server Iryna was terrific, very friendly and helpful. Her charming grace really shown as she answered our menu questions about our terrific meal. The fish was perfectly cooked and the plate was beautiful. I am very impressed also with the manager and her handling of a minor problem on a previous visit. I would recommend this restaurant and will return, especially when you want good food with a gorgeous view in downtown Kirkland.Special Features:
- Terrific!FamilyDined on 6/26/2014We had a table for 6 right on the window looking over Lake Washington. We had salmon, Halibut and fresh strawberry shortcake for dessert. The fish was cooked perfectly and presented well. We enjoyed a nice wine selection as well. The appetizers of crab and artichoke dip, calamari, and prawns were fabulous. The manager, Marybeth Nance was delightful. With her help we even sent some dinner to the great young men at the valet just for fun. This is a fantastic location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousthisgirllovestoeatDined on 6/22/2014Anne our waitress was lovely, so nice and professional. We had a great experience the food was delicious and getting the fruit and coffee cake was wonderful-so much food! I took it home and ate it for several snacks. I had never been here for brunch (only dinner/happy hour) but I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a view!Mike98029VIPDined on 6/21/2014The decor may be a bit dated, but the view more than makes up for what the decor lacks. Great service and food quality is what you would expect st this price point. Great place to enjoy a sunset!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice meal!BothellShopperVIPDined on 6/19/2014My friends and I had very good meals here. The fettuccine was better than the lingcod, but everything was very good. The burnt cream was good, the molten chocolate cake, divine! Good service as well.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerJayray35Dined on 6/18/2014We dined at Anthony's on June 18th for my partner's birthday, the food was great, service even better, we were looked after supberbly the view is wonderful and great ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MixedNewtotownqDined on 6/14/2014The view over Lake Washington is terrific. The Service was good. The food was mixed.....fish was very good, Caesar Salad was disappointing.Special Features:
- Nice evening outCurlytopDined on 6/13/2014Our server was so nice and knowledgeable of the entrées. The help staff was very efficient, never had to ask for more water or bread. We had a marvelous, memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!MH1004Dined on 6/7/2014Been to two different ones and loved everything about this restaurant.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014great food (salmon was amazing!) , great atmosphere and wonderful service. highly recommend it and we will be back.