Annie's Gourmet Italian
1716 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Annie's Gourmet Italian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.anniesgourmetitalian.com/
- Phone: 7022543663
- Hours of Operation:
Open 4 PM Daily , Closed on Monday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Annie Payton, CPCE
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Annie's Gourmet Italian offers onsite,offsite, and takeout catering. Groups of all sizes and celebrations are welcome. Chef Annie Payton, CPCE, has won five national catering awards from the National Association of Catering Executives. Her work has been featured on Fox Five News and Elegant Bride Magazine. Call 702-254-3663 to speak with her about planning your next special occasion.
A word from Annie's Gourmet Italian
Enjoy homecooked Italian food, our fine wine and beer selections, in our casual bistro, or on our patio overlooking MacDonald Highlands (heaters available), bring your whole family including the dog! Pet meals available! 2013 Winner Open Table Diner's Choice Award, 2013 Review Journal's Best of Las Vegas Family Restaurant, 2013 Best of Henderson Italian Restaurant, 2012 Las Vegas Review Journal's Best of Las Vegas Italian Restaurant,, 2012 Best of Henderson Italian Restaurant, 2011 Best of Henderson Italian restaurant, 2011's Most Romantic Restaurant by Channel 8.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Annie's Gourmet Italian reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/22/2014We had a reservation for 3 of us on April 22, 2014 at 6:30 pm. It was a birthday celebration for one of the girls. It's so difficult for us 3 to get together because of children, jobs but we picked Annie's because we've been there before and enjoyed it. We arrived at the restaurant and it wasn't open! We were mortified! NO ONE CALLED US to cancel. This is unacceptable. It will be a long time before we go back......if we do.
- True family style Italian diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2014We were a party of five plus a child. Generally the request for a high chair strikes fear in the restaurateurs heart. I know because I am one. Not so here. This has to be the friendliest restaurant we have ever visited. Not overbearing yet attentive happy service. The antipasto platter, sausage stuffed mushrooms and scampi appetizers, delicious. The veal Marsala, veal piccatta and chicken parmigian were outstanding. In complete contrast to the big name chef/owners who ‘frequent’ their restaurants once or twice a month, Annie is hands on. Greeting guests, checking every table while keeping a keen eye on the kitchen. They are moving to a new location. Hopefully nothing changes because their hospitality and food are well worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodVickiDined on 4/5/2014I love Annie's. They have great food and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Stuffed Mushroom Appetizers!SuziVIPDined on 2/20/2014What a wonderful place to go eat! Friendly atmosphere and wonderful service. We had the stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer which were fabulous. I had the shrimp scampi (also wonderful) and a friend had the chicken marsala which he said was one of the best he had ever had. It must have been because he never stopped talking about it. An added bonus is that they allow your dog to eat with you on the patio (they can order their meal off the Pet Menu). This is definitely a neighborhood treasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service everFixeduVIPDined on 2/14/2014Took my granddaughter for valentines day dinner. Waited an hour for our food. It never arrived so we left.
- This was Annie's last chance...SuePooDined on 2/13/2014We've been here four times now, each time waning further and further in service and food quality. Definitely NOT a place for large groups. The outside seating area is really cute, but we have finally learned our lesson. It's too bad because the place has so much potential, and we loved the idea of supporting a local restaurant.
- Fabulous Restaurant!Bling1Dined on 2/4/2014Went to Annie's to celebrate my birthday and had an absolutely wonderful time! The food was incredible, the ambiance was very romantic and relaxing, and the service was impeccable! I can't say Annie's is anything less than perfect for any occasion! It was the most enjoyable dining experience I've had in a long time! Thank you, Annie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A grand experienceSBLVDined on 12/31/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Annie's. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and the ambience was great. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First stoprich2rtDined on 12/29/2013Good place to bring a first date. Small atmosphere . I have never tried a dish that I did not like. Artichoke hearts for starters are the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed and delicious dinnerFamilynightoutDined on 12/27/2013Eating dinner here was a great experience! The reservation process was easy for a group if six. The ambiance of the restaurant was great too. Very calm and the server did an excellent job of pacing himself and the food. Everyone felt very comfortable. And there were only compliments when it came to the food! Everyone had a different entree and our appetizers of mushrooms and rice balls were awesome! Will be back again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfy ItalianGlassoaksDined on 12/19/2013Our first time visiting Annie's, we were made to feel like old friends visiting for dinner. The atmosphere is comfortable and the service attentive and friendly. The food was well prepared and the portions very generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place and excellant foodlove2eatitalianDined on 12/14/2013My husband and I had dinner at Annie's and were very surprised at the level of excellent food and the service was unbelievable. Very friendly staff. We are from New Jersey so we have access to a lot of itailan food, (Philadelphia and New York) and this ranks right up there. Will always go back when we are in town, which is a few times a year.Special Features:
- . we started with good breadfoodieDined on 11/17/2013. we started with good bread and asalty,tasty olive tampanade.Three of us got the diet menu shrimp-there were plenty of vegetables, but they were not hot and had no taste. there were 4 nice size shrimp on the plate and they were really good the other patron got the lasagne. decent portion but he said it wasnt the best he ever had based on our dinners, we would not go back
- AwesomeChrisDined on 11/16/2013Annie's is just a jewel in Henderson. The food, the ambiance and especially the team led by Annie herself are warm and welcomingSpecial Features:
- DatenightDatenightDined on 10/5/2013It was our first time at Annie's. The food quality and taste were superb, and the service was excellent! It was a great place for a neighborhood date night. The ambience was excellent and the atmosphere was quiet. They have an awesome patio dining area for those warm evenings. We will definitely be returning customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not another chain restaurant!makaniDined on 8/23/2013We first visited Annie's about six weeks after the restaurant opened and have now been back more than 18 times. This is my favorite restaurant. The food is always delicious and it is so consistent, because it is prepared by Annie herself (or her mom when she gets a rare night off.) The serving staff is very friendly and attentive. I have only once had a negative experience with service and that was a Saturday night when every table was full and about a dozen people were hoping to be seated without reservations. Only one person on the serving staff was having trouble keeping up. Dining on the patio is a lovely experience when the weather cooperates, but you must like dogs, as they often accompany their humans on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood dining!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2013Excellent food and service; family restaurant with an upscale twist-quaint with terrific food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite PLaceTonyNSueDined on 8/17/2013Annie's is our favorite place to eat. It is small, intimate, and makes a great date night out. Food is made fresh, not like the chains, sometimes it takes longer to prepare, but it is like dining at someone's house, so enjoy your date or family time while having a nice bottle of wine with someone you love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning guestCaptDanDined on 8/16/2013As always, compliments to Annie and her staff. The most attentive service, and quality home recipe food. I fully recommend this restaurant as a returning customer. Nothing but the best, from the best, most professional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There were 9 in our groupjoflvnvDined on 7/16/2013There were 9 in our group with reservations. Everybody like the food. I ordered wine it took about 15 minuets to arrive The food took about 50 minutes to arrive after we ordered. Other then that it was fine. I don't think they can handle a larger group.Special Features:
- Good Local SpotVegasJoeDined on 6/28/2013We've been to Annie's several times and find the food to be consistently delicious with prompt, courteous service. Sitting inside or outside, the staff truly makes you feel like part of the family; they genuinely are a family owned/operated establishment. This is NOT a place to go to for a quick bite to eat. This is a restaurant that allows you to enjoy each course by not rushing the customers along. The food is always hot, fresh and seems to be made to order each time! Simply delicious! Lastly...thankfully they are used to folks taking home 'leftovers'. The portions are more than abundant, so prepare to bring home food to be enjoyed the next evening or do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS A PLEASURECaptDanDined on 6/9/2013My recent visit to Annie's was one of renewed pleasure. As a returning guest, I recommended the Shrimp Scampi to my guests. All were pleased by the ambience. Our server was attentive, quick, and knowledgeable of the product. The classic family recipes are always a treat. Something which you simply cannot get in one of the very popular Italian chain restaurants throughout the Las Vegas Valley. I highly recommend Annie's. The perfect combination of a family restaurant, with traditional family recipes, and the mark of professionalism from the staff. An experience which you must endure if you have a love for Itailian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annie's never dissapointsFayzieDined on 6/1/2013The food was good and plentiful. Enjoyed a full dinner for two with take home leftovers. Our server Francisco was attentive and helpful. The food reminds me of good old fashioned home cooked Italian food which is difficult to find here in the Las Vegas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really disappointed in thisLesthepressVIPDined on 5/24/2013Really disappointed in this place after all the hype. Only had one server, and although it is small, the service was slow. The food was only fair at best. My veal was the toughest veal I've ever had. It's supposed to be tender and it wasn't and had no flavor at all. It would have been better if they served it with a piece of lemon to squeeze on it. Won't be going back.
- Terrible servicetrueheartDined on 5/12/2013We had reservations for 6:30. Salad was not served until 7:15 and entrees were not served until 8:15. Their excuse, they only have four burners and they were just to busy. Horrible service. This was my first time there and my last. Food was not even that great to overlook the poor service.
- Disappointed dinerDisappointeddinerDined on 5/12/2013My Caesars salad was limp and the lettuce was almost white. My baked rigatoni was mostly rigatoni. My sister's chicken picatta had 3 capers and was not very flavorable. My mom did like her veal Marsala.
- First Visitrjsbasque8Dined on 5/12/2013We went for an early Mothers Day meal. The food was good, but not outstanding. The Caesars Salad was good, but you could not get Anchovies, which in my opinion would have made it great. The Bread was not good. Overall it is a place that I might go back to, but it is not a place that makes me want to rush back to get a bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming Italian RestaurantSariBDined on 5/1/2013We loved this place! The atmosphere is charming, the owners are really nice, and the food was amazing! Dogs were eating on the patio with their owners. You must try the stuffed mushrooms and rice balls. There were 4 of us...we had drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desert, all for less than $100Special Features:
- This restaurant is very small.CallieDined on 4/6/2013This restaurant is very small. It only has about 20 tables so reservations are a must. There was a large party that came in and this should be discouraged unless it is set up on the patio. The service was mediocre as we had to ask where our waitress was at least three times. The food is great and the ambiance lends itself nicely to a romantic place to eat.Special Features:
- The entire experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013The entire experience was disappointing. The food was terrible,mine had to be sent back, the service was worse and their policies were anti customer. How this establishment received a Best of LV award is beyond me and the rest of my party who had the unfortunate dining experience at Annie's.
- Perfect Italian Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013My wife and I vacationed in the Vegas area for a few days from Houston. I ran across an ad for Annie's online and since it had my wife's favorite (tortellini alfredo) on the menu we decided to give it a try. We are so glad we did! The food was great and the service/staff, especially our waitress, was just as good. My wife and I are simple people, don't drink, and normally stick to comfort foods (especially me, I eat like a 5-year old!), but we love to try Italian restaurants wherever we go to see how they do with simple stuff like Spaghetti & Meatballs or pizza. My wife likened her tortellini to her grandma's, and I loved the meatballs!Special Features:
- Love this gem of a resturant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Love this gem of a resturant. Food was excellent and the service was great. I have visited this resturant twice and I am very satisfied. Would recommend.Special Features:
- As always, the food was delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013As always, the food was delicious! I love the atmosphere . . . dim and cozy. The staff has always been very friendly which makes you feel welcome. Annie's is a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Second ChancejohnVIPDined on 3/1/2013Had a not so great experience the time bfore this, but not so bad that I didn't give it another try. I was far far better, Annie herself, comes out to the table and welcomes you and the rest of the staff is equally nice. Food is very good and will conitnue to go back.Special Features:
- Very pleasant surroundings.BridgeexpertVIPDined on 2/27/2013Very pleasant surroundings. Food quite good. Wine list needs some work. Enjoyed the experience.
- Special nightJerryBDined on 2/16/2013Service was excellent and the ambiance very nice given its location. The food was presented nicely but was a bit salty, otherwise might have been very good as well.Special Features:
- Highly recommended. ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/9/2013Highly recommended. Excellent food - and the daily senior specials are a good value.Special Features:
- Worth a Try!PartyofFourDined on 2/9/2013The food was very good and service was pleasant and the right balance of attentive/efficient and slow. This is not a fast food Italian place, it is a slow food evening place. The chef-owner visited our table at the end of our meal. Rice balls appetizers are excellent and huge! Veal Marsala was exceptional. Gnocchi could have been cooked a bit more and was not as hot as it should have been. Dinner for 4 with wine, salads, entrees, 1 dessert, coffees and tip was $200.00. Atmosphere is really pleasant. We will return.Special Features:
- We were a group of 7 and wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013We were a group of 7 and were treated wonderfully. Table setup and waiting for us. Staff was helpful & friendly. It is a small intimate place that's romantic & casual. I'll be back & would recommend to friends.Special Features:
- We had an enjoyable evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013We had an enjoyable evening. Our server Monica was fantastic. I thought she had been working there forever but it was only her 3rd day. My grandson ordered the Chicken Piccata and I the Rigatoni Roberta which came with a Caesar salad. Caesar was one of the best I've ever had. The food came out hot and the Rigatoni Roberta was plentiful, but I did find the eggplant to be a little undercooked. The Piccata was tasty but had no eye appeal and the size did not seem to match with the price. The menu is overpriced but the service , ambiance and the singing of Happy Birthday to my grandson (with a complimentary ice cream cone) made it all worth the $42.00 price. Great service, great ambiance, good food, but a little too overpriced.Special Features: