Angel's Share WinePub
8361 Rampart Range Rd.
Littleton, CO 80125Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Angel's Share WinePub
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.angelssharewinepub.com/
- Phone: 3039041782
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 1:00am
Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Angel's Share WinePub
Intimate and cozy wine bar in Littleton, CO creates a culturally unique wine list paired with cuisine perfect for social interaction. Also featuring regional micro brews on draught and handcrafted cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Angel's Share WinePub reviews from OpenTable diners
- Roxborough GemjeanegenieVIPDined on 4/25/2014We tried out this newly opened restaurant based on the online menu listing. I have to be gluten free, so was happy to see several items to choose from. We ordered 4 different items as it has Tapas plates. The peppers and sausage was one of our favorites, as well as the lamb lollipops. They had glutenfree cake, so I had to splurge... it was delice.Special Features:
- Not what I expectedaliciaDined on 4/18/2014Restaurant was understaffed for a Friday night. Teen boy helping out but was inexperienced and unprofessional (but nice). Bartender/waitress was nice and friendly but had too many responsibilities. We saw 2 women leave after no one came to their table for 10 mins. Food was good but not great. Seemed to be a few regulars in there. Won't make the drive back there.
- Mixed results on foodfoodieDined on 4/6/2014It took over a half hour to get our food and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant. When dinners were served they arrived piece-meal with the nightly special arriving last. A couple entrees were good (salmon & beef), and the others were bland and tasteless. The scallops were terrible (oily & bland). No salt/pepper on the table and no server to ask for this when appropriate. Not sure what to think about this place, but after we left no one wanted to go back any time soon.Special Features:
- Good Food but Totally DisorganizedJDARDined on 3/29/2014The food was fairly creative and tasty, but the wait staff was totally disorganized, which ruined the overall experience. After just receiving our salads, one entree was brought out (rude) and not the other! Then when we both had our entrees we realized we also had salads with the main dishes. This should have been told to us when we talked about ordering a separate appetizer salad. There was nothing else special about the atmosphere that would bring us back.
- What a lovely find! Try theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/14/2014What a lovely find! Try the fresh basil martini. We'll de finely go back.Special Features:
- Angel's Share is a do again!HollyGVIPDined on 2/27/2014Great service and a fun menu. Enjoyed the setting, the food and the wine (as well as other signature cocktails) very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good southwest metro restaurantKasserottaDined on 2/27/2014Until restaurant week, I was unaware of Angel's Share restaurant. I thought the menu sounded good so we went with two other couples. Three of us had the scallops/ risotto plate and it was delicious. The restaurant is on the small side, but comfortable. I would certainly dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed and Charming!StColoradoDined on 2/22/2014Absolutely amazing! If you are seeking a little upscale, yet casual dinning experience with an eclectic wine list and creative menu... THIS IS THE PLACE!! Loved the vibrant local art work and the service was attentive, relaxed, and friendly. The location is not easy to find unless you live in the neighborhood, but that too is a part of the charm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food But...FiremanDined on 2/22/2014Our restaurant week dinner was tasty and we enjoyed every bite. The reason for the 4 stars was the service. When we asked our server for suggestions between two items she confided she had never tried one of them. She was able to provide what she was hearing from other diners regarding the menu items but first hand knowledge from a server is important to us. We ordered a bottle of sparkling wine with our dinner. The wine was fine but it was served in wine glasses not sparkling wine flutes. Wine Bar, really? It took a while for our food to start arriving at our table and we noticed other tables, who ordered after us, receiving their food first. Not a big deal because we were in no hurry but noticeable with each course brought out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- interesting menunettyDined on 2/22/2014The food was great. A ordered two appetizer s. Brie was wonderful flakey and Smokey. Beef vegetable soup yummy. Scallops not gritty and not over cooked. Staff friendly and helpful. Will go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great neighborhood gemLisaDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed our Valentine's Day dinner at Angel's. We were surprised that the seating is close and community oriented. If you want a private romantic dinner with no diners near you, you might not like the restaurant. The food was excellent and the wine list ok (not too many choices).Special Features:
- Outstanding food and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/30/2013Outstanding food and great atmosphere - menu items change so, always new surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and a goodericcoloVIPDined on 11/9/2013Excellent food and a good choice of wines by the glass.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience!MrsOllieDined on 11/6/2013What can I say? It's so good we keep going back. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!MrsOllieDined on 9/8/2013Second visit was as great as the first! Chef offers a beautiful menu. At the top of my list of local favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go!MrsOllieDined on 8/24/2013Had an excellent first experience! Food was great. Service was great. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent for Littleton...czgoVIPDined on 8/14/2013Not great, not bad. The server should really have been better versed in what meals are gluten free and which aren't. Telling people all of them are gluten free and than offering an entire section on flat breads was contradictory. Overall, the food was only ok. Listening to the rock station pumping out of Subway and all the kids on skateboards was distracting. They should have their own music for outdoor seating.Special Features: